Hop To
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sorry, but you've proven time and again that you are incapable. You should re-read some your Antelope Sniper posts, no different. I'd likely have the same outlook as you if I knew how Ken Howell's catheter tasted. Carry on

Dodging again - you seem to like to wise off like a smartmouth until someone challenges what you post. Then, your weakness and true colors show up. AS can't deal with the straight/tough questions either - he dodges like you do. You and he share a trait - when you are trapped by your own statements and can't defend - you turn nasty and vulgar. This latest post is one more example of your weak, crass vulgarity. Carry on!

Sweet Jesus, how do I explain to a man with a 3rd grade intellect?

I'll tell you what, I'll get some crayons and craft paper and snap a few pics, perhaps you'll follow, or perhaps you'll not see what a posted about selling Christ as a shot to you. Apparently not though.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Come on Steelie , tell me again how i should go and give my wife some "cock" as you so succinctly put it. Wise words from a pos.

What is it with and forum members families and sexual connotations?

You are sick. Get some help.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by eyeball
Come on Steelie , tell me again how i should go and give my wife some "cock" as you so succinctly put it. Wise words from a pos.

What is it with and forum members families and sexual connotations?

You are sick. Get some help.

You are Christ like.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
All fall short.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
All fall short.

You hear that often I'm betting.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yep. Especially concerning accusers like you. wink

Have a nice day Steel, and may God bless you as your needs may be.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You too, I hope you don't go to hell but I know you are.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Both of you have the opportunity now to explain how Christ, and eternal life, can be bought and sold by any human being. Snide, clever diversions won't cut it. Let's see where the box of rocks resides.

There were no diversions.

You were given the simple truth several times and several ways on this thread.

You just reject the truth because you can't handle the truth.

Nobody can help you with that but you.

The Tea Party Movement is pretty much the same as a bowel movement except that it smells worse and has far less in the way of intelligent content.
--DancesWithGuns
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

So, youre a christian who belives in Jesus, but judges others?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So, youre a christian who belives in Jesus, but judges others?

for phug sake this forum is LOADED with individuals that believe and do just that........

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DancesWithGuns
Both of you have the opportunity now to explain how Christ, and eternal life, can be bought and sold by any human being. Snide, clever diversions won't cut it. Let's see where the box of rocks resides.
There were no diversions. You were given the simple truth several times and several ways on this thread. You just reject the truth because you can't handle the truth. Nobody can help you with that but you.
Either you can't read or are delusional. I didn't reject anything. There is a huge difference between using a religious position as a base for bad behavior and the contention that Christ can be bought/sold. I acknowledged the common experience that some alleged Christians, and some professing other religious beliefs, do use their religious posture/connections to prey on others or sell stuff. Did you read that? And, did you get it?

Also pointed out that those deplorable situations are inadequate to support that poster's contention that Christ, and eternal life, are bought and sold – and invited him to explain how such is done. He has since said that his vapid post was aimed at someone. One of his problems is that he missed badly, and the return fire stripped his case bare.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
There were no diversions. You were given the simple truth several times and several ways on this thread. You just reject the truth because you can't handle the truth. Nobody can help you with that but you.
Either you can't read or are delusional. I didn't reject anything. There is a huge difference between using a religious position as a base for bad behavior and the contention that Christ can be bought/sold. I acknowledged the common experience that some alleged Christians, and some professing other religious beliefs, do use their religious posture/connections to prey on others or sell stuff. Did you read that? And, did you get it?

Also pointed out that those deplorable situations are inadequate to support that poster's contention that Christ, and eternal life, are bought and sold – and invited him to explain how such is done. He has since said that his vapid post was aimed at someone. One of his problems is that he missed badly, and the return fire stripped his case bare.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry, but you've proven time and again that you are incapable. You should re-read some your Antelope Sniper posts, no different. I'd likely have the same outlook as you if I knew how Ken Howell's catheter tasted. Carry on

Dodging again - you seem to like to wise off like a smartmouth until someone challenges what you post. Then, your weakness and true colors show up. AS can't deal with the straight/tough questions either - he dodges like you do. You and he share a trait - when you are trapped by your own statements and can't defend - you turn nasty and vulgar. This latest post is one more example of your weak, crass vulgarity. Carry on!
Sweet Jesus, how do I explain to a man with a 3rd grade intellect? I'll tell you what, I'll get some crayons and craft paper and snap a few pics, perhaps you'll follow, or perhaps you'll not see what a posted about selling Christ as a shot to you. Apparently not though.
You can try all of the derogatory junk you have stored up - it is ineffective in these conditions. At least you are flushed out of the weeds to the degree that you say it was a personal shot. Your problems seem to be that your aim is quite poor, your ego looks to be way bigger than your ability to think through complex issues, you are lousy at argument and, apparently, your baggage is dragging. How does it feel to be dumber than a 3rd grader?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I predict the crayons work no better than simple logic.

grin

The Tea Party Movement is pretty much the same as a bowel movement except that it smells worse and has far less in the way of intelligent content.
--DancesWithGuns
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is amazing....

so many of you guys act like you hate Safariman...

Then at the same time, anything about him goes on for pages...

Do you really love him,
Love to bitch about him..
or Have Nothing Better to do?

Not taking sides either way... just pointing out, there are a batch of people that really evidently love to flog a dead horse...

or for those that have ever been part of a 12 step program of any type, maybe ought to pass on the concept of taking other people's inventory.... where they point out when you point the accusational finger at someone else, remember your hand has three fingers pointing back at you...

I'd assume most of you boys are a little better than this.. not all of ya, but most of ya...

and as was pointed out a long time ago... its a small core that seem to not be able to let this stuff, or let go of bitching about Safariman or his wife for that matter...

make whatever assumptions ya want folks... it ain't aimed at all of you.. but enough of you...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I predict the crayons work no better than simple logic.grin
Apparently, you and logic have never met. So much for your prediction. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
not a dead horse when he intends to keep using this site for his scams, nothing in his last two posts show he plans on stopping or leaving this site....the horse is alive and kicking and still interested in fugging over people here given the chance....

Last edited by rattler; 05/24/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
All members of organized religion here ..........................
funny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
This is amazing....

so many of you guys act like you hate Safariman...

Then at the same time, anything about him goes on for pages...

Do you really love him,
Love to bitch about him..
or Have Nothing Better to do?

Not taking sides either way... just pointing out, there are a batch of people that really evidently love to flog a dead horse...

or for those that have ever been part of a 12 step program of any type, maybe ought to pass on the concept of taking other people's inventory.... where they point out when you point the accusational finger at someone else, remember your hand has three fingers pointing back at you...

I'd assume most of you boys are a little better than this.. not all of ya, but most of ya...

and as was pointed out a long time ago... its a small core that seem to not be able to let this stuff, or let go of bitching about Safariman or his wife for that matter...

make whatever assumptions ya want folks... it ain't aimed at all of you.. but enough of you...

Classic...

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The myth of "Christ" is a commodity that has garnered BILLIONS of dollars for crooks.

Starting with the liar Saul/Paul, on through many Popes and Protestant reformers and on to the local pastor who makes a nice living doing nothing but spewing homilies and fake comfort to the gullible.

All religion is about selling fake comfort, a ticket to heaven and snake oil miracles.

Now, that's ok if you want to buy it and it makes you feel good.....but don't expect the rest of us to pretend it's the truth to help you feel better.

--DancesWithGuns
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 48 invisible), 2,653 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,152
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.