P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

# | Last Online | Display Name | Status Total Posts Location Occupation
safariman (Member #8086)
User
Registered On: 06/18/05 07:30 PM
27407 All over the place! missing Africa retired, mentaly disabled, and still conning people

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
GB1

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Yhgtbfkm
Someone let his trustee know about this:

Safariman by pm:
"I probably should sell my equally beautiful Mausers in 416 Rigby and 220 Swift. Maybe my old school bench rest rifle with stunning tiger stripe Walnut and Rosewood plus a new Lilja 3 groove heavy barrel built on an L-461 Sako action and now in 223"

Collective rough estimate on these 3 pieces?

5-7K?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have never commented on one of the safariman posts or threads; but, I don't know which is the more painful: Watching safariman come here and repeatedly engage in masochistic posting for which he knows he will take a beating or watching the homunculus from Alaska engage in his never-ending stream of mental masturbation and the sycophantic circle jerk that normally accompanies it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TATELAW
Please don't jump on me, just asking a legitimate question. Exactly when did this evil side of Safariman rear it's head?

I've been a member here for about 5yrs and it seems he was a very respected member of the board when I joined and for a good while thereafter. I've done a deal or two with him in the past, mainly just bullet trades, and they went smoothly. This was a good while back, and after reading some of the threads about the insurance dealings, the possible bankruptcy fraud, the Charger debacle, and the Uberlanche, I'd be leary to deal with him any longer.

I do have the custom 257Wby he had built years ago on a Pre-64 action in my safe. I bought it here on the fire second or third hand, not directly from Safariman. However, on the sale threads at the time, there were nothing but great things said by many members about both the rifle and Mark himself. It is one of my favorite rifles and I don't ever see it leaving my safe.

When did all this change?

He has always been a con man.

The dealings that went well were part of his con. He depended on those who had good dealings to speak up. And they almost always did. That allowed him to get away with ripping people off when he needed to.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

The dealings that went well were part of his con. He depended on those who had good dealings to speak up. And they almost always did. That allowed him to get away with ripping people off when he needed to.

Travis

This!

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I have never commented on one of the safariman posts or threads; but, I don't know which is the more painful: Watching safariman come here and repeatedly engage in masochistic posting for which he knows he will take a beating or watching the homunculus from Alaska engage in his never-ending stream of mental masturbation and the sycophantic circle jerk that normally accompanies it.

Well, it's safe to say that Karma has certainly, and definitively, caught up to both of them (or is at least in the process).

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Please don't jump on me, just asking a legitimate question. Exactly when did this evil side of Safariman rear it's head?

I've been a member here for about 5yrs and it seems he was a very respected member of the board when I joined and for a good while thereafter. I've done a deal or two with him in the past, mainly just bullet trades, and they went smoothly. This was a good while back, and after reading some of the threads about the insurance dealings, the possible bankruptcy fraud, the Charger debacle, and the Uberlanche, I'd be leary to deal with him any longer.

I do have the custom 257Wby he had built years ago on a Pre-64 action in my safe. I bought it here on the fire second or third hand, not directly from Safariman. However, on the sale threads at the time, there were nothing but great things said by many members about both the rifle and Mark himself. It is one of my favorite rifles and I don't ever see it leaving my safe.

Travis

^ Get that man a beer! And a BJ!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Travis

I've gotten the same opinion from a couple of other members through PM's. Guess I was lucky in that I only did small deals with him as a Newby to this site and they went smoothly. I definitely think I'll avoid any dealings with him in the future in light of all these new details. There are too many other good guys on here that always seem ready and able to fill my rifle looney needs!

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What a bunch of cowardly azzwipes. You all hide on this site behind your screen names thinking you are safe from identification.

You all will be identified as we have both the resources and the time to nail you all down. That information will be passed to Mark to do with as he sees fit.

Just so you know, there are many people on this site who know Larry Root, have done many deals with him and never had a problem.

No this poster is not Larry, as much as you wish otherwise as you would like to believe there is only one person who finds you wimp scumbags a waste of bandwidth. You may get THIS user ID banned but it will do nothing to interrupt
our research on the worst of the worst. You know who you are and it is sad to see some other members swallowing your lies and slander without knowing Mark or any of you from a pile of cow dung (which you resemble).

Tatelaw, you are a SUCKER. By your own admission you dealt with Mark and had no problems. But DUH you are willing to take the word of these serial liars that Mark is a crook. Where's beef man ?

Hide in your closets, you are typical of the wimp nation the USA is becoming.
Men deal with men FTF, wimps hide in closets and spread pollution. We all know that if it is on the internet it must be true, right.

You are only tolerated on this site because you help the income of the site owner, that's why BigStick and Bricktop are back.

Go on with your stupid BS, someday the piper will be paid.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Holy chit, what an idiot. Which is worse, Mark The Con Man Claiborne, or Larry Nuttier Than A Squirrel Turd Root?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry is truly a deranged individual.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Quite comical that "douchebag" Root always likes to indicate folks are "hiding" behind their keyboards, when the old girl is the poster child of hiding and pretending to be ANYONE other than his paranoid delusional pathetic self (even going as far to pretend to be his wife Karen!)... innumerable screen names, proxy and anonymous IP servers to generate false IP addresses. Gets rather old and boring.

Fact is old goat, many of us know one another off the board. Get togethers, breaking bread, hunting, shooting, etc.

You're the odd "man" out as NO one wants to associate and deal with a paranoid sociopath and geriatric TROLL. [Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How funny that serial liar, slanderer and coward 4ager adopts the logo of heros and patriots whist he hides in his closet dispensing medical opinions that he is in no way qualified to make, but what the heck tell a lie often enough and loud enough it becomes fact, as Lenin and the Nazis proved.

Larry is hardly deranged as the dozens of MEN who have done seamless deal with him right here under your troll nose can attest to. You on the other hand, well you record speaks for itself.

You, as the rest, will be outed in due course.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're friggin' nuts.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

As per usual referring to himself in the third person... always pretending to be someone else. Sick, deranged, and utterly pathetic shell of a "man" you are Root.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another serial troll and liar hiding in his closet is heard from. His sole contribution to this site is spending countless hours chasing this phantom Larry Root whom he is too cowardly to deal with FTF (as are the rest of the trolls). So frustrated chasing this ghost for what is it now, 8 years with no victory in site. Larry happily uses this site to buy/trade stuff under the dumb ape's nose and all he can do is ban yet another user ID. Censorship, the mark of a true coward. All of your troll threats and lies are on the record for Mark's use as he sees fit.

You, as the rest, will be outed. Ask Bricktop and NSAQAM among others already in the hands of real MEN you cowards have driven off the site.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by laraza
Another serial troll and liar hiding in his closet is heard from. His sole contribution to this site is spending countless hours chasing this phantom Larry Root whom he is too cowardly to deal with FTF (as are the rest of the trolls). So frustrated chasing this ghost for what is it now, 8 years with no victory in site. Larry happily uses this site to buy/trade stuff under the dumb ape's nose and all he can do is ban yet another user ID. Censorship, the mark of a true coward. All of your troll threats and lies are on the record for Mark's use as he sees fit.

You, as the rest, will be outed. Ask Bricktop and NSAQAM among others already in the hands of real MEN you cowards have driven off the site.

nsaqam died, he didn't "run off".

As for "Mark's use as he sees fit", that'd be interesting. I assume that you're giving him legal advice now?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Outed"... LOL

A considerable number of people on this site know me personally! Just not you rooty-toot "douchebag" Root! Partly because it drives you absolutely bat sheit INSANE (more so than you already are) and the other is because you only wish to cause drama off board.

You're a sick, twisted, deranged, sociopath. But I have to admit it's mildly amusing to wind you up and watch you flap about online. <chuckle>

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by bearstalker

^ Get that man a beer! And a BJ!

+1!

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Looks like laraza's account got zapped.

Page 28 of 62 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 160user, 1badf350, 16penny, 61 invisible), 2,184 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,026
Posts18,481,789
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.