Home
I'm letting a mountain rifle go. I picked it up for my daughter, but she prefers a Montana. I only got it sighted in, but it liked my 140 grn accubond loads. Factory, other than someone spiraled the bolt and skeletonized the handle. Looks nicely done. Bedded into the factory stock, too. A couple minor marks on the stock. There is a split in the stock right at the little piece by the bolt cut-out. If I was going to keep it, I would pin it in place. Comes with mounts that I think are leupold.
No j-lock.

Pm me for pix, but I'll try to get couple up later this evening.

$1400.00 shipped to lower 47. A little more for Alaska.

Not looking for trades, but you never know. (Sako Vixen)

Thanks!
I don't need this..... I don't need this..... I don't need this
Originally Posted by stang5021

Sure you do!
Where in PA?
Somebody better say something fast!
I have one in 30/06 thats a tack driver!
Originally Posted by lubbockdave

...and JCMCUBIC immediately stated: "lubbockdave should buy it!"

Lol...exactly what I was saying.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Man, I have bought too much in the last two months. Trying to hold out for another NULA or the like In a easy caliber. I should’ve jumped on the 250 Savage ULA That sold a couple days back.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Man, I have bought too much in the last two months. Trying to hold out for another NULA or the like In a easy caliber. I should’ve jumped on the 250 Savage ULA That sold a couple days back.

Yeah, I thought you should have bought that one too.
🤣🤣
You guys better not mess around with this one. You remember what happened last time… grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
You guys better not mess around with this one. You remember what happened last time… grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😝🤣
Always something tempting
Boy, this would look nice crammed in the back of my safe..
Originally Posted by Teeder

Not looking for trades, but you never know. (Sako Vixen)

Subliminal messaging………
Teeder is a good guy to deal with.
Free bump and good luck with the sale.
donsm70
I can't stand it anymore! I'll take it. PM incoming.

Keith
Originally Posted by gunnut308
Boy, this would look nice crammed in the back of my safe..

LMAO

Teeder is great to deal with too
I’ve got a stainless mountain rifle in a B&C stock in 7-08. Leupold fixed 6x42 with dots.

Drives tacks with several loads, and shoots plain old cheap Hornady American Whitetail 139 IL’s the best.

It’s pretty close to perfect

I think you’ll really like this rifle.

Congrats.

DJ
Originally Posted by Ramblin99
I can't stand it anymore! I'll take it. PM incoming.

Keith

Spf's to Ramblin99.

Thanks everyone!
I see the gun is listed on gunbroker already for sale.

AND......
Originally Posted by 303savage

AND......

?
Maybe he was letting someone know that was interested in it on here that they will be able to bid and perhaps purchase at an inflated price.
Ramblin99 rolled the dice.
See how it works out.
Nice pictures and good description.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/924262137

If OP (TEEDER) wants me to start a new thread I will; he is absolutely a top notch seller and great to deal with.
Doesn't matter to me. We can keep it all here.
LSS Mountain Rifles are in very high demand right now. Yes, I rolled the dice on that split in the stock. I decided I didn't want to keep the rifle. Happens all the time when I get a rifle in my hands. And as everyone who has looked at the GB listing can see I've listed the starting price at $200 + FFL fee less than I paid for it AND been honest about the split/crack in the stock. So my firearm ADD may cost me some money, or might make a few bucks. I've had it go both ways before. But I never intended to disrespect the OP and hope that is not the case.

Keith
You can do what you wish with a product you purchase, original seller got what he wanted, and purchaser then can decide to do what he wants with it, is no one elses business, as they could have done the same thing.
No issues here, Keith. 👍

I buy stuff all the time and decide to go a different route mid stream.

BTW, I hope you make a bunch on it!

The Fire can be a very malicious environment and has become worse in the past year. My reputation is important to me. As such, here is an example of some recent behavior: Check out this sale: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cellent-condition-rare-sold#Post16786947

I lucked up and found that 700 Titanium 7mm-08 about 2 hours after the guy posted it on Guns International. I bought it for $1,700 plus shipping. So I had about $1,800 in the once it was in my hands. The rifle just wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I absolutely could have taken the rifle to GB and probably made $400-500 bucks. But I knew it was a special rifle and I thought someone on the Fire would really appreciate it. So I listed it here for essentially what I had in it, at $1,900 shipped. Lubbuckdave grabbed it and he is very happy with the rifle. I don't mind making a few dollars when my ADD kicks in, but it's not always about making a profit.

Keith .
Thanks, Teeder. I'm glad you are OK with everything.

Keith
Originally Posted by Ramblin99
The Fire can be a very malicious environment and has become worse in the past year. My reputation is important to me. As such, here is an example of some recent behavior: Check out this sale: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cellent-condition-rare-sold#Post16786947

I lucked up and found that 700 Titanium 7mm-08 about 2 hours after the guy posted it on Guns International. I bought it for $1,700 plus shipping. So I had about $1,800 in the once it was in my hands. The rifle just wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I absolutely could have taken the rifle to GB and probably made $400-500 bucks. But I knew it was a special rifle and I thought someone on the Fire would really appreciate it. So I listed it here for essentially what I had in it, at $1,900 shipped. Lubbuckdave grabbed it and he is very happy with the rifle. I don't mind making a few dollars when my ADD kicks in, but it's not always about making a profit.

Keith .

well now I am not so happy! How dare you sell me a gun you just bought for more than you paid! I mean, this is not an open market/free society we live in! Imma need you to refund me something to make up for my hurt feelings. I'll take bit coin, enron stock, or a lifetime subscription to playgirl...your choice but I demand restitution!
grin grin
Here's my take. I have dealt with Dave, Teeder and Keith. I would do so again in a heartbeat. They have all been fine members to deal with. I hate to see the Campfire go downhill, but, unfortunately, it seems some more recent members seem to like to stir the schit. I hope I'm wrong, but time will tell.
donsm70
Not stirring the pot, poking the hornets nest or whatever you want to call it. Rifle got a lot of action on here I was first to reach out to him to request pics. I was seriously considering buying the gun and I’m glad someone else did to save me some money. Purchaser had two options post it here again with all the action it had or take a shot on GB and see what the market will bear for such a specimen. If letting people know that a rifle they missed out on 9 days ago is back up for sale is not allowed please someone let me know. And at the very least the purchaser might get more attention on gunbroker now. Sorry for all of those that have hurt feelings over me bringing it back up to be a good person. Good luck everyone.
Keith is a good guy to deal with. Wish we had more guys like him on these forums. Plus he's got some nice rifles
( makes me jealous some times) 😃
Sometimes it's hell being a cowboy.. Flip 'em Cowboy!
Originally Posted by Teeder
No issues here, Keith. 👍

I buy stuff all the time and decide to go a different route mid stream.

BTW, I hope you make a bunch on it!

Keith and Kevin are both good guys to deal with!
© 24hourcampfire