Home
Gents, and Doug of course.

I’m working with rimfire rifles. 22LR, 17 HMR, and 17 WSM.

What is the current “hot” scopes in either 1” or 30mm tube that has nice glass?

Looking for 4-14 minimum on the low power range, up to 6-20 on the higher side.

Objective can be anything from a 40, 42, or 44.

Price point up to $500

Thanks,

Beave

😎
Have you considered a Meopta Meopro?
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Have you considered a Meopta Meopro?

I was going to mention the 4-14 with turrets. Pretty danged versatile scope and it won't break the bank from Doug a bit!
I just "happen" to have High Zoot Custom Rifles in all of those chamberings,with more on order. BT/DT and have all the T-shirts with glass...so simply pass the 6x MQ and hold the fhuqking Fluff. Hint.

On a DEDICATED Giggles Rifle,10x MQ is viable. For Utility,the 6x steals the fhuqking show. Hint.

You get 10yd parallax,rhyme/reason to erector/windshield,no SFP DumbFhuqktitude,HUGE erector travel(40+ Mil's),amazing zero retention/tracking/repeats,windshield that will actually do more than a "smidge" and they thrive upon actual USE,rather than Safe Queen bullschit proffered by them who shoot zero to none,yet "think" otherwise. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fixing to carve yet another 6x MQ outta it's shipping parcel,here directly. Though shipping a Meoptika out for repair.

Hint....................

WTB 6X SWFA
Prolly don't pay to linger.(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

It'll do a farrrrrrrr better job of filling ring saddles,than the Meoptika's attempt at same. Mechanics matter more than anything,to them who actually shoot.

Hint...................
There is a Japanese made bushnell 4500 4x16x40sf with doa reticle going off on eBay in 2hrs. Prolly be had for 350 great scope
Originally Posted by srwshooter
There is a Japanese made bushnell 4500 4x16x40sf with doa reticle going off on eBay in 2hrs. Prolly be had for 350 great scope

You "get" SFP,a Dog Schit fhuqking reticle,parallax adjustment well shy of the MQ's and a "whopping" 40 fhuqking MOA of erector travel(shy of the MQ windshield alone's capabilities/latitude),all coaxed into a long/schitty tube,famous for an inability to hold zero,track or fhuqking repeat. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You just defined Safe Queen Bullschit,by doing your fhuqking best. Hint.

LAUGHING!...................
Wow
Originally Posted by BillyE
Wow

Meet Larry, aka big stick aka whogivesafuck.
SWFA 6x or 10x does not meet the OP’s wants.

Happy Trails

Bob
I have a Burris Fullfield E1 4.5-14x42mm W/ the Long-Range MOA reticle on CZ 17hmr and really like it. (Not the ballistic Plex reticle).

I also have a Bushnell Nitro 5-20 FFP that I’ve been equally impressed with on a Tikka T1x 22lr.

Both are excellent choices if hold over reticles are your thing.
I have bought a couple of vx3i 4.5-14 scopes for my son and a friend. I think the glass is good. Doug did have a couple of open box deals on them. Seem hard to beat for under 400.00.
I have a Zeiss v4. 3-12 I paid $479 For
Oh hell,he's laughing again...
FrillyE,

"Wow" isn't even a start,for the gals Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!................

KchuntShoot,

VERY good call to refrain all things The Rifle and go right to Whining...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

bless your heart for schlepping Stupidity,to so many places it's never been before.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

BoobBrown,

The OP is fhuqking Clueless and happens to be the one asking questions. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my being slow to condone outright fhuqking STUPIDITY,while you revel in same. Hint.

Bless your heart for Whining though.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Can'tfish,

I've yet to see a Reupold 4.5-14x of ANY ilk hold zero,track or repeat and you assuredly don't have the first. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"Glass" is wayyyyyyyyyy down the list from schit that matters,like MECHANICS. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though,because that was funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

cumsincowboys,

The only things you "shoot",are your mouth and Imagination...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for C-clamps and Playgrounds being your World.

Hint.

Bill69,

There's nothing more HILARIOUS,than you Clueless Fhuqks trying to talk scopes. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not forget,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Oooopsie...too late!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’m working with rimfire rifles. 22LR, 17 HMR, and 17 WSM. Price point up to $500

Have three Mil-quads, 10x, two 20x. Friend has a 6x, like it very much.

Fixed 30mm SWFAs are ideal for rimfires given the EFR to 10yds. Unless shooting running stuff even 20x is not a problem. At age 65 10x (or 12x, probably) is more useful on a rimfire, especially on overcast days.

The adjustment range allows me to take CCI SV out to over 300 yds, center hold. Farther if you get 50 yd zero at bottom of adjustment range. Just one reason SWFAs are so popular among the long-range .22 crowd. Most BR scopes will not do this.

Bankable adjustments are another reason. Hard to believe they can do that for $300. Scopes are aiming devices, not cameras. Clear to edge and bright are nice, but not needed.

Can record zero figures for different rimfire loads, dial to it and hit every time. As eg find CCI SV and Sub-HPs to shoot the same trajectory. One of my Anschutz sporters does so with a 0.2 mil windage offset. Nice to be able to switch back and forth.

Own and use a bunch of Leupold VX3s, including a 6.5-20 EFR. Nice, clear glass, but not one can be trusted to retain zero following an adjustment. Settling in means at least overnight, IME. Forget that rap the turret stuff. Every one gets tested at least two additional trips to the range. Then I believe them. Works for me b/c don't shoot beyond 250 yds at deer/moose anymore. And once I find a load that works I tend to use it forever. Otherwise might have MQ 6s on everything non-varmint.
I barely have 80 or so of 'em. Hint.

Now akin to most everything else...as X's go up,erector travel goes down,the Reupold MK4 16x M1 a glaring anomaly in that windage adjustments are sliced in half to pad ele,which is a GREAT trade...yet well shy of MQ latitude(I've a few). The Fixed Fhuqker 12,16 and 20X's pale to 6/10X erector travel. Along with same,comes the mathematical ratio of "brightness"/exit pupil,in that objective diameter divided by magnification,equates same. The 6x MQ mechanically,steals the show. Hint.

Have yet to see a Reupold 6.5-20X of any flavor,hold zero,track or repeat. Same goes the 4.5-14X cited prior. Had a run of nice luck with elder Reupold MK4 M1 3.5-10X's,along with elder MK4 M1 straight 10X's,none of which can begin to match a "lowly" 6x MQ,in relative mechanical ability. The Reupold MK4 M3 6X is stalwart,but horribly crippled in gross erector travel,turret travel direction and 1 MOA "increments",but holds zero and will track. Hint.

If there was something better,I'd simply fhuqking use it.

Hint................
Originally Posted by Sam_H
I’m working with rimfire rifles. 22LR, 17 HMR, and 17 WSM. Price point up to $500

Have three Mil-quads, 10x, two 20x. Friend has a 6x, like it very much.

Fixed 30mm SWFAs are ideal for rimfires given the EFR to 10yds. Unless shooting running stuff even 20x is not a problem. At age 65 10x (or 12x, probably) is more useful on a rimfire, especially on overcast days.

The adjustment range allows me to take CCI SV out to over 300 yds, center hold. Farther if you get 50 yd zero at bottom of adjustment range. Just one reason SWFAs are so popular among the long-range .22 crowd. Most BR scopes will not do this.

Bankable adjustments are another reason. Hard to believe they can do that for $300. Scopes are aiming devices, not cameras. Clear to edge and bright are nice, but not needed.

Can record zero figures for different rimfire loads, dial to it and hit every time. As eg find CCI SV and Sub-HPs to shoot the same trajectory. One of my Anschutz sporters does so with a 0.2 mil windage offset. Nice to be able to switch back and forth.

Own and use a bunch of Leupold VX3s, including a 6.5-20 EFR. Nice, clear glass, but not one can be trusted to retain zero following an adjustment. Settling in means at least overnight, IME. Forget that rap the turret stuff. Every one gets tested at least two additional trips to the range. Then I believe them. Works for me b/c don't shoot beyond 250 yds at deer/moose anymore. And once I find a load that works I tend to use it forever. Otherwise might have MQ 6s on everything non-varmint.

Thanks.

😎
Vortex
Gents, and Doug of course.

I’m working with rimfire rifles. 22LR, 17 HMR, and 17 WSM.

What is the current “hot” scopes in either 1” or 30mm tube that has nice glass?

Looking for 4-14 minimum on the low power range, up to 6-20 on the higher side.

Objective can be anything from a 40, 42, or 44.

Price point up to $500

Thanks,

Beave

😎

Tract hands down it's no competition
For a budget friendly option I've had good luck with a Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14 x 42 with ballistic plex on my .17 hmr.
What if the elevation erector adjustments aren’t bankable? I have bought 4 swfa’s. Only 2 of them. 50% had bankable adjustments. We also have no details on what if any measures are taken at the factory to test function. Nightforce makes a big deal about factory testing.
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
What if the elevation erector adjustments aren’t bankable? I have bought 4 swfa’s. Only 2 of them. 50% had bankable adjustments. We also have no details on what if any measures are taken at the factory to test function. Nightforce makes a big deal about factory testing.

What if your “tests” aren’t “bankable”?
I applaud your effort and enthusiasm but I have more confidence in SWFA adjustments than your “tests.”
Higgy,

There we go...now THAT is some fhuqking FUNNY schit. WELL played! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

gypped475,

Tract is EPIC fhuqking humor and the only "move" they had with their schit fhuqking wares,was to grab their marbles and run home. Hint. Congratulations?!?

They'd of been better off,letting Martha Stewart do their talking. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!............

bowoman,

If only in fairness and in the interest of perspective,cite the particulars of said 17 Hummer and expound upon same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Mainly because it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

cumsincowboys,

Might you be trying to articulate,that 100% of the scopes you "Tested",never had a live round fired beneath them,due to your AMAZING "standards"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll save you some bandwidth,in that is ONLY a "surprise" to you. Hint. LAUGHING!

As a curious aside,how many G's can you typically pull on your Home "Range" Merry Go 'Round? What Torque Value do you use on your C-clamps? Fortunatey for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart and the inherent HILARITY of your Delusions.

P.S. and by the way,what do you "do" for a "living"?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
I bet he's NOT a washed-up midget logger.

Originally Posted by Big Stick

You "get" SFP,a Dog Schit fhuqking reticle,parallax adjustment well shy of the MQ's and a "whopping" 40 fhuqking MOA of erector travel(shy of the MQ windshield alone's capabilities/latitude),all coaxed into a long/schitty tube,famous for an inability to hold zero,track or fhuqking repeat. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You just defined Safe Queen Bullschit,by doing your fhuqking best. Hint.

The village idiots on the loose!
6mm,

You too gals could shoot more than a few afternoons in the ass,by riding The Merry Go Round and licking both sides of a helmet visor at the same time...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to how incredibly WELL founded your countless Insecurities are and that besides "just" being a CLUELESS Kchunt,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING?!?

I rather enjoy how "REAL" your Imagination and Pretend are,to you. Fortunately for you,both are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

sloppycooter,

You can almost type a reply by yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. ALMOST! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooler.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Originally Posted by Higginez
Vortex

You Suck Higgy!

LoL
😎
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I bet he's NOT a washed-up midget logger.

Is that what this idiot was?
Has this guy really put 48k posts like this on this forum without moderators doing anything about it?
Has this guy really put 48k posts like this on this forum without moderators doing anything about it?

No moderation here.

He tried that on the Nosler forum which I moderate. He was wacked after one post.

Total alcoholic vitriolic loser. Do a search.

Larry started with another account. I think that one was kicked. He has been put in a corner several times, and had to beg Rick to let him back on. He was on a one-post a day limit or something for a long time too. He is really knowledgeable. He likely has done much of what people ask questions about. He is also very opinionated and is a complete fuuck about expressing it. Anti-social in the extreme. Take what he says as a knowledgeable opinion, and the way he says it with a grain of salt. I put him on ignore years ago, but I sometimes check and see whether he is adding to a discussion or just abusing people who don't agree with him.
Ok. Well I can’t even understand half of what he posts, much less take it seriously. But ok, if there’s value in it to you, then go for it. There’s plenty of coherent geniuses out there than to treat this guy like he’s Good Will Hunting.
If you can wade through Sticks BS and decipher what he is trying to convey he is right a lot of the time. I just want to know where he ordered that 6x42 SWFA from.
Originally Posted by rickt300
If you can wade through Sticks BS and decipher what he is trying to convey he is right a lot of the time. I just want to know where he ordered that 6x42 SWFA from.

https://www.swfa.com/catalogsearch/result/?category=Optics&q=swfa+ss+6x42
Stick likes the MIL Quad.

A broke clock is right twice a day... blush

Seriously, Stick has a lot of experience and knows a lot about rifles, loads, twists, bullets, etc.

I've sent him PM's in the past and he's been courteous and helpful with the answers.

I think he likes to poke those who he perceives as full of hot air, saying more than they can actually back up.

Now, whether that's the case or not, seems to me that's what he's addressing. He doesn't suffer fools kindly as they say.

So, who's the fool? That's up to interpretation at least on his part as I perceive it.

DF
He gets off on the chit and doesn’t type well with his dick in one hand!
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I like the MOA but SWFA has them all on backorder, for a long time too.
He gets off on the chit and doesn’t type well with his dick in one hand.

Oh, I bought the scope on eBay just because no one was bidding. That gives me 13 japanese bushnells
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I like the MOA but SWFA has them all on backorder, for a long time too.

I also like the MOA....maybe stick has a SSSS connection.
Higgy,

There we go...now THAT is some fhuqking FUNNY schit. WELL played! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint

gypped475,

Tract is EPIC fhuqking humor and the only "move" they had with their schit fhuqking wares,was to grab their marbles and run home. Hint. Congratulations?!?

They'd of been better off,letting Martha Stewart do their talking. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!............

bowoman,

If only in fairness and in the interest of perspective,cite the particulars of said 17 Hummer and expound upon same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!..............

cumsincowboys,

Might you be trying to articulate,that 100% of the scopes you "Tested",never had a live round fired beneath them,due to your AMAZING "standards"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll save you some bandwidth,in that is ONLY a "surprise" to you. Hint. LAUGHING!

As a curious aside,how many G's can you typically pull on your Home "Range" Merry Go 'Round? What Torque Value do you use on your C-clamps? Fortunatey for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Hint.

So is shooting the scope mounted on a rifle going to fix it? How does nightforce qc. Their scopes before they leave their factory. Do they shoot them ? 2 questions simple even for stick
Snail64,

Do NOT "forget" to use your Imagination and Pretend,then say that you "could" too..you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your Do Nothing heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

CrylE,

Cheer up,your STUPIDITY is your's alone...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as it is rather popular with THE DUMBEST Of Fhuqks. Hint. LAUGHING!

Or you could cite the words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your own fhuqking STUPIDITY,not that you aren't doing a GREAT job of same. Hint.

Bless your heart and those ohhhhh soooooooo Tender Feelers.

Hint.

Kchuntis,

Few things funnier than a Minimum Wage Mall Ninja and her Plastic Whistle...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the innate HILARITY of your exceedingly WELL found and countless Insecurities,along with the fact that you are a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. You "forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Hint. LAUGHING!

You couldn't lace a boot by yourself. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Whining and Lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

KchuntShoot,

Your CLUELESSNESS is mind blowing and I had your STUPIDITY pegged to the red line...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

MUCH enjoying how "REAL" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is to you and groovin' on the associated humor. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Whining and Lying.

Hint.

Rickety,

There's simply nothing funnier,than a Tremblin' Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Would LOVE for you to find me "mistaken" once. It'll be funnier than fhuqk and pardon my simply being afforded the luxuries of not being forced to guess. Hint. LAUGHING!

As an aside,MOA is just plain fhuqking STUPID. Hint.

Bless your heart,you suck a mean ass.

Hint.

'farmer,

I'm rather at ease in handing out all the slack on the rope,that Fhuqktards "think" they can "handle" and in fairness,they are doing "GREAT"! Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

sloppycooter,

Ain't it a rather interesting Dichotomy,that on something as simplistic as a discussion upon a Boolit Steering Device,you are still powerless in the refrain of unleashing your Homoerotica Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bushie do make some good glass,but The Steaming Pile Of Schit you "scored",sure as fhuqk ain't amongst that ilk. Hint.

As cited prior,the reticle is schit,parallax is schit,erector "travel" is schit,they don't hold zero and can't/won't track...if only for fhuqking starters. Hint.

Now you can say you've "seen" one. LRTSi 12x on a tried/trued 700,welded handle,welded Marty extended 1913 45MOMO rail,TT flatty,7" Bart',no-turn Alpha brass 224 Speedmire for 88gr magfed Smooches at 3200fps,yada,yada,yada. FFP G3 Mil reticle,zero stop,lock/load turrets. Hint.

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,REALLY should be taking notes and applying same. Though that ain't sayin',that I don't groove on the oblivious HILARITY of you not being "able" to "do" that "much". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart...you CLUELESS Crying Fhuqktards are a hoot and I find myse!f looking forward to your next Whine.

Hint.

cumsincowboys,

Actually fhuqking shooting,just "happens" to tell THE Story as Boolit Steering Devices go and I give less than ZERO fhuqks how many Retards gawk glass prior to same,because that "Test" is fhuqking moot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination,so simply Pretend with it as you MUST,to "justify" your Merry Go 'Round "Testing" Grounds and Retard Roundup. The only fhuqking things you "shoot" are your mouth and that HILARIOUS Imagination. Hint. LAUGHING!

Real World Tracking,Return To Zero and Zero Retention Testing. You might wanna plug your ears,because live fire is INVOLVED you AMAZINGLY Incompetent Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Re-Laughing!

At least now you can say you've SEEN Reality. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for "thinking" Stupidity is a choice of your's.

Hint.

LAUGHING!........................

Ooooopsie! Forgot pics. Hint.

My bad.

LAUGHING!......................
‘Stick:
Is there a color code for all the tape on your rifles or just random bullshittery?

LOL!
If I had to choose between rudely delivered facts and eloquently framed baloney will always select the former. In a perfect universe we wouldn't have to make such a choice.

My limited experience suggests Stick is correct re the thread topic.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
[quote=rickt300]If you can wade through Sticks BS and decipher what he is trying to convey he is right a lot of the time. I just want to know where he ordered that 6x42 SWFA from.

A broke clock is right twice a day... blush

Seriously, Stick has a lot of experience and knows a lot about rifles, loads, twists, bullets, etc.

I've sent him PM's in the past and he's been courteous and helpful with the answers.

I think he likes to poke those who he perceives as full of hot air, saying more than they can actually back up.

Now, whether that's the case or not, seems to me that's what he's addressing. He doesn't suffer fools kindly as they say.

So, who's the fool? That's up to interpretation at least on his part as I perceive it.

>>>yep i agree x2 ,BIG STICK has also helped me out too and i enjoy how he handles these boys !
Moving on . To much trash here.
Originally Posted by Fotis

No moderation here.

He tried that on the Nosler forum which I moderate. He was wacked after one post.

You did the forum a great service.
Y’all wade through all that idiot’s chit if you want to,I’ve got better things to do with my time...

No moderation here.

Is the Nosler Forum back online again?
I’d like to know what language he speaks, must be the alcohol or some good drugs.
MAM,

The tape started as an inside joke,because somebody unscrewed a Fixed Fhuqker's "sunshade" and got a lens in their lap.(grin)

Personally,I rather dig the inherent 'shade,as it has rained in my AO before. The less one needs to touch the glass proper,the better said glass lives. Prolly one of the reasons there's $600 carbon lens shades for Canon Big Whites. Nuttin' do it better,than a Big White. Hint.

So initially,there was a thunk to color code magnification,but that train has done lef the tracks and now it's simply whatever comes to hand first. BEST fhuqking part is,that "colors" incense Fhuqking Retards and they are powerless to refrainl Whining and Crying,which is a BITCHIN' benefit! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

'H,

Facts ain't for everyone and Liberal Soccer Moms routinely come unkchunted at the unfolding of same,which is a nice touch.(grin)

It's never been difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't...which never ain't not THE funniest fhuqking part. Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

'53,

The gals are admittedly rather sensitive and wear their hearts on their sleeve,which works out rather nicely! Hint.

tick,

There's nobody gonna second guess your throwing in the towel and schlepping your STUPIDITY and Very Tender Feelers elsewhere...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you Melting Snowflake.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

PaulBurnedHard,

It is fhuqking HILARIOUS,how facts so reliably upset you and set your lips to quivering...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

STUPIDITY ain't a fhuqking choice,like you "think" it is and you are doing "GREAT!". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

Snail64,

You've "quit" multiple times now and ain';t it a fhuqking hoot,that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,as you're simply a Retarded Moth unable to escape The Flame.

Hint.

queenston,

The Nuzzler Retard Roundup has never been "on",it's a gathering of Crying Karen's wallowing in their perpetual Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Laughing!...................

sloppycooter,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST to "justify" your HILARIOUS Ineptitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy how STUPIDITY is no "Act" for you and am VERY "surprised",that you drift further and further away from all things The Rifle. I "wonder" why that is? HINT. Laughing!

Ooooopsie...'nother Bushie(one of the GOOD ones) and now you can say you've "seen" one in FDE. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you MAGNIFICENTLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Hint.

I’d like to know what language he speaks, must be the alcohol or some good drugs.

I believe he speaks a dialect of Angry, Drunk, Impotent Midget. I had a great uncle who was fluent in ADIM.
KchuntShoot,

I rather enjoy your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude and it's heartwarming,that simply speaking Facts upsets you so...you "lucky" kchunt. A Pun be intended. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you could correlate in the firsthand,regarding The Outdoors,is the penchant for CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqks to conjure their Imagination and Pretend,to concoct Imaginary Pretend Ignore. That Dichotomy,is quite a bit funnier than fhuqk! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying,though if only in fairness,it ain't like you've another "move" available to you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................
Higgy,

Bless your heart.

Hint

gypped475,

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!............

bowoman,

Hint.

Laughing!..............

cumsincowboys,

Hint.

So is shooting the scope mounted on a rifle going to fix it? How does nightforce qc. Their scopes before they leave their factory. Do they shoot them ? 2 questions simple even for stick

Nightforce rocks. The founder is Australian and is a hunter. There is some good info about them on the net to do your own research. Night hunting is popular there in the outback. I heard big slick sucked a bunch of kangaroo balls down there in the outback.

Bob
Hard to tell big stick anything when he already knows everything
Ok. Well I can’t even understand half of what he posts, much less take it seriously. But ok, if there’s value in it to you, then go for it. There’s plenty of coherent geniuses out there than to treat this guy like he’s Good Will Hunting.

What?! You weren't issued your Paradise Pig Latin to English Dictionary when you signed on? I'd complain to the management.
Boob,

Do tell,why it's you Whining CLUELESS Kchunts' initial and subsequent reactions,to wax eloquent upon your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

NightFarce has come a long ways in the last coupla years and is finally starting to sort reticles out. Now some,are actually viable. Hint.

Bless your heart and your Fascinations.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

cumsincowboys,

I simply shoot it all and then some,while you are pulling G's on the Merry Go 'Round...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Please understand,that the LAST fhuqking thing I'd wanna do,is to swipe away any of the "thunder" of your C-clamps or all of that ammo you save,by yelling "BANG!". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for being Delusional enough to "think" you've even the faintest notion of a First Fhuqking Clue.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Pissy348,

Engleeshe is my Native Tongue and I'm welllllll beyond fluent,to the chagrin of all. Hint.

Laughing!.................
This thread really delivers 👍
Stick thanks for brightening up my day
Larry never disappoints both in information and written expression...

If you’re new here, it takes two or three threads where Stick is participating before you become fluent in Stickenease.

I found an older nib Sightron “Jap” made SII Big Sky scope in 4.5-14x44 1” tube and side parallax. This will make Larry scream a smidge.

The POS Sightron is on a Clark’s 17 HMR.

I also have a SWFA 10x42 Milquad en route.

The 10x42 is gonna ride on a Ruger Precision 17 HMR. I’m going to run it suppressed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thanks Gents, and Larry for the assist.

😎

The Sightoon,is better than some,yet assuredly no fhuqking "prize"(nor close). Hint.

My clark Custom Mossberg based Hummer wears a BSA scope,just like my Marlin Hummer and in Millett rings. Paired up here. Hint. LAUGHING!

Admittedly,I'm not familiar with a 10x42 Mil Quad(whatever that is) and certainly haven't seen a RAR Rimfire. Hint.

But if forced to speculate,I'd say kicking the Fhuqktard Switch outta da' fire control system and re-springing,will prolly get the trigger to under 2lbs and suplizingly nice. Hint.

Guessing yet again,I'd formulate that the entire RAR RPR Rimfire line up,is an absolute Goat Fhuqk,due to it's chassis mettle and many pieces cobbled together. Pun be intended. Hint.

I would surmise that tossing it as far as you could,over the edge of a cliff,would up the Precision "odds" in non lineal fashion. I hear good thangs about plywood in said application and Bob do both TG's and extended 1913's wearing inclination,rather soundly.

I'd prolly trim the 'latch too and make it Tony-esque,as a minimum and likely re-spring same for Runnin' & Gunnin'. 'Nother BSA in Millett's here,by the way. Hint.

Or so I've heard through The Grapevine. Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
10-4 on replacing the go button.

Will get one coming.

😎
NF doesn’t use a playground to test their scopes, even though there is one nearby.
I think Big Slick posts are funny.
They are like parodies of the egotistical and unhelpful posts on this forum.
His trolling smokes them out.
Originally Posted by qwk
NF doesn’t use a playground to test their scopes, even though there is one nearby.

Go pluck yourself. Are you saying that static testing a scope is impossible to achieve in a community park? Please enlighten us all when, where and how you static test your scopes tracking. [bleep]! Can’t handle someone challenging the fact your swfa just might not be perfect. You bring nothing to any scope discussion
I could do it. I have designed a lot of tests. But gun stuff companies do not have the money of aerospace.
http://blog.dataphysics.com/understanding-shock-response-spectra/
Clark,
Please don’t.
If you did, it would be well designed; repeatable; and with enough statistical power to have meaning.
We would be poorer for it.
No one would be able to flip you [bleep].
We wouldn’t have this -

... and playgrounds would be safe for children once more.
Bodyparts in various locations of the Truck - foot in truck bed. Hand in the rear seat.
'9,

I'd not swap anything,other than a single spring and lose the superfluous paddle and associated hardware,in regards to the fire control system. Hint...................

qwk,

Do not underestimate the "merit" of Playground "Testing" and the "rigors" associated. One can counteract Coriolis and G "Test" at the same time,while being able to compensate for Lat/Long. HUGE "benefits" there and with zero rounds spent,so it's Environmentally Friendly to boot. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Quirk,

It's funnier than that,despite your being able to grasp but a wee portion. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

cumsincowboys,

You make a very good point and Playground Testing Matters...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Licking Windows,is NOT a Static "Test". Nor does yelling "BANG!",impart recoil impetus upon Optics. Pretending to have a Clue,do not begin to make it so. Your best move,is to fill out yet another Hurt Feelings Report and cite your PTM "expertise",as you type while wearing a helmet and Drool Bib. Hint. LAUGHING!

Rest fhuqking assured,that doing Nothing,do not become Something...because your Retardation "tells" you so. HINT.

Bless your heart,for doing the best you can,with what AMAZINGLY fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

AKlaverne,

Don't make fun of her and please try to be reasonable and understand completely,that she's simply at the mercy of the cards dealt and that her "Testing" is very "REAL" to her.

Nawwwwwww...just fhuqking kidding,she's easily THE Most Stupid Fhuqk to have ever attempted to drive a C-clamp. Hint.

Ruddy,

That video was likely "contaminated",as I've a hunch that scope had actually seen Live Fire prior...so it ain't a "fair" representation of her Incredible Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

LAUGHING!....................
Thought I was Puppy, now it's Pissy. Gotta write this down.....

You gotta admit, Paradise Pig Latin is funny. Don't know where we're gonna turn for Abusive Enlightenment when one of those big trees finally lands on your noodle and sends you Home.
Preppy,

You are not equipped to "think" and your sole move is to simply take notes. Hint.

Trees are pretty scary.

LAUGHING!...............
Puppy, Pissy, Preppy. Got it.
Poosy,

Are you cumsincowboy's Sister?

Hint...............
Yep customer service rep for NcStar scopes, perfect job. Slightly over qualified but they would overpay him for sure! You can apply here Stick.

https://www.ncstar.com/company-info/contact-us/
Nope, none of my mother's children lived, and I gave away all my C-clamps years ago.

Let's see, Puppy, Pissy, Preppy, Poosy...

Gonna need more paper
Originally Posted by qwk

Go pluck yourself. Are you saying that static testing a scope is impossible to achieve in a community park? Please enlighten us all when, where and how you static test your scopes tracking. [bleep]! Can’t handle someone challenging the fact your swfa just might not be perfect. You bring nothing to any scope discussion
I can tell if a scope is worth a fuuuucck in about 5 minutes, by mounting it on a rifle, and shooting it. No Chinese c-clamps, or swing set is needed. If you honestly think that your test method is legit, you have bigger problems than a bad scope...
Originally Posted by qwk

Go pluck yourself??? God damn I just peed!!! Haha
If only to keep things "fair". Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

LAUGHING!.............

Good one

Bob
😂
This schit left the rails a long time ago!

Where are the Bushnell fans!

LAUGHING!.............

Your letters tilt to the left. Are you left handed?
Originally Posted by kingston

LAUGHING!.............

Your letters tilt to the left. Are you left handed?

He's got black sharpie on his palm and pecker if so
Originally Posted by kingston

No moderation here.

Is the Nosler Forum back online again?

Yes sir
© 24hourcampfire