-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The Sightoon,is better than some,yet assuredly no fhuqking "prize"(nor close). Hint.

My clark Custom Mossberg based Hummer wears a BSA scope,just like my Marlin Hummer and in Millett rings. Paired up here. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Admittedly,I'm not familiar with a 10x42 Mil Quad(whatever that is) and certainly haven't seen a RAR Rimfire. Hint.

But if forced to speculate,I'd say kicking the Fhuqktard Switch outta da' fire control system and re-springing,will prolly get the trigger to under 2lbs and suplizingly nice. Hint.

Guessing yet again,I'd formulate that the entire RAR RPR Rimfire line up,is an absolute Goat Fhuqk,due to it's chassis mettle and many pieces cobbled together. Pun be intended. Hint.

I would surmise that tossing it as far as you could,over the edge of a cliff,would up the Precision "odds" in non lineal fashion. I hear good thangs about plywood in said application and Bob do both TG's and extended 1913's wearing inclination,rather soundly.

I'd prolly trim the 'latch too and make it Tony-esque,as a minimum and likely re-spring same for Runnin' & Gunnin'. 'Nother BSA in Millett's here,by the way. Hint.

Or so I've heard through The Grapevine. Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
10-4 on replacing the go button.

Will get one coming.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
So is shooting the scope mounted on a rifle going to fix it? How does nightforce qc. Their scopes before they leave their factory. Do they shoot them ? 2 questions simple even for stick
NF doesn’t use a playground to test their scopes, even though there is one nearby.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think Big Slick posts are funny.
They are like parodies of the egotistical and unhelpful posts on this forum.
His trolling smokes them out.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by qwk
So is shooting the scope mounted on a rifle going to fix it? How does nightforce qc. Their scopes before they leave their factory. Do they shoot them ? 2 questions simple even for stick
NF doesn’t use a playground to test their scopes, even though there is one nearby.

Go pluck yourself. Are you saying that static testing a scope is impossible to achieve in a community park? Please enlighten us all when, where and how you static test your scopes tracking. [bleep]! Can’t handle someone challenging the fact your swfa just might not be perfect. You bring nothing to any scope discussion

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I could do it. I have designed a lot of tests. But gun stuff companies do not have the money of aerospace.
http://blog.dataphysics.com/understanding-shock-response-spectra/

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Clark,
Please don’t.
If you did, it would be well designed; repeatable; and with enough statistical power to have meaning.
We would be poorer for it.
No one would be able to flip you [bleep].
We wouldn’t have this -

... and playgrounds would be safe for children once more.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bodyparts in various locations of the Truck - foot in truck bed. Hand in the rear seat.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'9,

I'd not swap anything,other than a single spring and lose the superfluous paddle and associated hardware,in regards to the fire control system. Hint...................

qwk,

Do not underestimate the "merit" of Playground "Testing" and the "rigors" associated. One can counteract Coriolis and G "Test" at the same time,while being able to compensate for Lat/Long. HUGE "benefits" there and with zero rounds spent,so it's Environmentally Friendly to boot. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Quirk,

It's funnier than that,despite your being able to grasp but a wee portion. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

cumsincowboys,

You make a very good point and Playground Testing Matters...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Licking Windows,is NOT a Static "Test". Nor does yelling "BANG!",impart recoil impetus upon Optics. Pretending to have a Clue,do not begin to make it so. Your best move,is to fill out yet another Hurt Feelings Report and cite your PTM "expertise",as you type while wearing a helmet and Drool Bib. Hint. LAUGHING!

Rest fhuqking assured,that doing Nothing,do not become Something...because your Retardation "tells" you so. HINT.

Bless your heart,for doing the best you can,with what AMAZINGLY fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

AKlaverne,

Don't make fun of her and please try to be reasonable and understand completely,that she's simply at the mercy of the cards dealt and that her "Testing" is very "REAL" to her.

Nawwwwwww...just fhuqking kidding,she's easily THE Most Stupid Fhuqk to have ever attempted to drive a C-clamp. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Ruddy,

That video was likely "contaminated",as I've a hunch that scope had actually seen Live Fire prior...so it ain't a "fair" representation of her Incredible Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Thought I was Puppy, now it's Pissy. Gotta write this down.....

You gotta admit, Paradise Pig Latin is funny. Don't know where we're gonna turn for Abusive Enlightenment when one of those big trees finally lands on your noodle and sends you Home.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Preppy,

You are not equipped to "think" and your sole move is to simply take notes. Hint.

Trees are pretty scary.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Puppy, Pissy, Preppy. Got it.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poosy,

Are you cumsincowboy's Sister?

Hint...............

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yep customer service rep for NcStar scopes, perfect job. Slightly over qualified but they would overpay him for sure! You can apply here Stick.

https://www.ncstar.com/company-info/contact-us/

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nope, none of my mother's children lived, and I gave away all my C-clamps years ago.

Let's see, Puppy, Pissy, Preppy, Poosy...

Gonna need more paper

What fresh Hell is this?
Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by qwk

Go pluck yourself. Are you saying that static testing a scope is impossible to achieve in a community park? Please enlighten us all when, where and how you static test your scopes tracking. [bleep]! Can’t handle someone challenging the fact your swfa just might not be perfect. You bring nothing to any scope discussion
I can tell if a scope is worth a fuuuucck in about 5 minutes, by mounting it on a rifle, and shooting it. No Chinese c-clamps, or swing set is needed. If you honestly think that your test method is legit, you have bigger problems than a bad scope...

Last edited by qwk; 07/22/20.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by qwk

Go pluck yourself??? God damn I just peed!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only to keep things "fair". Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
If only to keep things "fair". Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Good one

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
😂
This schit left the rails a long time ago!

Where are the Bushnell fans!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 27 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,070
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.