Home
https://canadafreepress.com/article/waking-a-sleeping-giant

ya!

GWB
Justice delayed is justice denied.....
Not going to happen, no one is going to give up their creature comforts!
Mad magazine had Spy vs. Spy, the Campfire gets Anarchist vs. Anarchist. Wonderful.
The Democrats and Republicans just keep the lid on things at the direction of the Plutocracy(the 0.25% that owns the rest of us).
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Mad magazine had Spy vs. Spy, the Campfire gets Anarchist vs. Anarchist. Wonderful.
Maybe you and SAC can get in a fight and then it will be dumbass vs. dumbass.
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Not as long as the lights and big screen and
computer works, and the water squirts out
of the spigot, and the pizza man makes it
in 30, and gasoline can be had at any price,
no . . people will continue to sit on their butts
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

That article about the hard working Dudley_Do_Right hiding in the gated community not understanding what's going on is about dumbasses of your ilk.
Turn off the sports channel. The plutocracy runs that just to pacify you.
In other words WTFU.

edit to add:
The plutocracy built those sport arenas with your local tax dollars.
The more cities they set countries in the USA, more people will be pissed off. Then the purge will start slowly and gain speed over time.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Oh, so you advocate lawlessness - law of the jungle. Uncle Mao would approve, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"

Oh, so you advocate lawlessness - law of the jungle. Uncle Mao would approve, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"

Nations come from the barrel of a gun, political power comes from the people, tyranny comes from using the former instead of the latter to control a nation.

Which is ironic as when number three is used it is number one that is the reset.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Nations come from the barrel of a gun, political power comes from the people, tyranny comes from using the former instead of the latter to control a nation.

Which is ironic as when number three is used it is number one that is the reset.

Well said. Wish that I were close enough to buy you a beer or three.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

That's not what Mao was saying. He was justifying totalitarian control of the population -l work farms, mao suits (absolute conformity), ittle red book, purges, re-education camps, total domination of the will of the people by military force. The absence of law as we know it (of the people, by the people, for the people) and a totalitarian result of the philosophy "might makes right" which is the clarion call of anarchists both on the left and on the right.
Someone will yell COVID and the count will drop to 7 as the Warriors scramble for masks and dive under the bed.
laugh
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Likely the right consensus, here^^^^^Some of us are always saying “When are we gonna take the streets back and light up these traitor- commie bastards”?

We don’t, because we don’t like prison, and we have a lifetime of hard work vested in cool shît we own...But

What if Trump get’s re-elected and the disenfranchised radical left and Antifa militants go full blown revolution on us?

They bring the fight to us in a hard and fast way. We like to think that if we get pissed, these street rats will be ez targets of opportunity.

In reality, many are armed, and armed pretty well. The John Brown Gun Club has active members on the streets and should this eventually have a feeling of happening. I’d expect their people to be involved with Fire Sticks at the ready.

Just saying, we all have a lot to lose that keeps most of us from starting something...But, a lot of the youthful retards on the other side, still have developing brains that make spontaneous decisions and don’t have anything worth protecting.

If they bring it...At least we’ll be able to say, we didn’t start it, but we the people, sure as hell finished it.

😎

What if Trump get’s re-elected and the disenfranchised radical left and Antifa militants go full blown revolution on us?

I think I'm ready.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I think I'm ready.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Like lunchmeat here too, "always ready."
Back to the bench...............
Most of our problems can be linked to a lying and highly biased news media.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Most of our problems can be linked to a lying and highly biased news media.

And dumb cuck white apologist guilt ridden democrat communists!
To be frank, our cities are not worth fighting for.

They are lost. Have been for decades, and continue the downward spiral that democrats and democrat politicians have created.

I also find it funny and amusing that the Campfire Retards gaslight any talk of defending anything from the current anarchists that are destroying everything they touch, as being anarchists.

Listen close, retards. I'll try to type slowly for you....

When the avg. American has had enough of your anarchist BS, it'll all be over but the cryin'. Your lies and gaslighting won't help you.
If you live in town move to the country and build your house so you can protect your family against the filth and tyranny. The options are endless if you give it a little thought. Fact is and has been proven daily that you are responsible for your safety.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

When the avg. American has had enough of your anarchist BS, it'll all be over but the cryin'. Your lies and gaslighting won't help you.

By the time the average American has had enough, it will be too late. We are not dealing with morons, they are running a classic 4th generation warfare operation, successfully, I might add, against the US.

Charlie Manson's, 'Helter Skelter', dream realized and he didn't have to lift a finger to make it happen.

The liberal media and Democrats are doing it for him...

[Linked Image from abc.net.au]
Vigilantism will only be one of the hard choices, the time left to us is going to get dicey.
I don’t know but I am going to go full vigilante on what ever killed my six guinea hens yesterday. They were just little chicks that I got 3 days ago.
We have not seen antifa of blm enter small town or rural America yet. I don't think that it will go well for them if/ when they do. I have no intention of letting them loot and burn my home or community, and I have a feeling that there are millions of people in fly over country that feel the same way. Some will fade, and some will stand with solid resolve. They will make the difference. Wasn't much different in the American revolution if you think about it.
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

By the time the average American has had enough, it will be too late. We are not dealing with morons, they are running a classic 4th generation warfare operation, successfully, I might add, against the US.

It's already too late.
WTF is gaslighting?
Lighting farts?
Jim. Look up the Joseph Cotton movie, Gaslight

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
WTF is gaslighting?

Gaslighting is a manipulation tactic used to gain power. And it works too well.
Mmmmmmm.....Ingrid Bergman.........
Mmmmmmm.....Ingrid Bergman.........

Yeah! Hottie!
WTF is gaslighting?

Gas lighting is by repetitive arguments convincing someone of a lie, sometimes by force (as in 1984 with Winston Smith re: 2+2=5) or as seen with the MSM on a daily basis.
Originally Posted by atse
We have not seen antifa of blm enter small town or rural America yet. I don't think that it will go well for them if/ when they do. I have no intention of letting them loot and burn my home or community, and I have a feeling that there are millions of people in fly over country that feel the same way. Some will fade, and some will stand with solid resolve. They will make the difference. Wasn't much different in the American revolution if you think about it.

Actually, we HAVE seen a couple instances of the anarchy planned for smaller towns. Here on 24HCF, there was a thread regarding Antifa going to a smaller town in CA (Placerville?). Antifa arrogantly defying anyone to stop them. Hells Angels took 'em up on their challenge. Antifa decided to 'reschedule". Likewise, protest planned for Elkins, WV. 700 armed counterprotestors showed up. Antifa cancelled. Even "thanked the police" for their support.

The real proof of the pudding will be when Antifa shows up in a small town somewhere without "telegraphing" their plans. See how well the local folks react and respond to an unannounced guerilla attack.

Good article but it said police killed only nine blacks last year. I think he should have said nine unarmed blacks, as the total number is a lot higher than that.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by atse

Actually, we HAVE seen a couple instances of the anarchy planned for smaller towns. Here on 24HCF, there was a thread regarding Antifa going to a smaller town in CA (Placerville?). Antifa arrogantly defying anyone to stop them. Hells Angels took 'em up on their challenge. Antifa decided to 'reschedule". Likewise, protest planned for Elkins, WV. 700 armed counterprotestors showed up. Antifa cancelled. Even "thanked the police" for their support.

The real proof of the pudding will be when Antifa shows up in a small town somewhere without "telegraphing" their plans. See how well the local folks react and respond to an unannounced guerilla attack.

I think that would depend largely on the state. I'd think many people in California would rather have the snot beat out of them then have Karen call them a racist.

Good article, but sad if was printed in a Canadian News outlet and not the US.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Good article but it said police killed only nine blacks last year. I think he should have said nine unarmed blacks, as the total number is a lot higher than that.

A good point. Print one falsehood,even if only by mistake, and credibility goes out the window. This is too bad because the article makes many good points.
The thing is; the silent majority will always remain silent and just deal with how to exist within the new order. The real silent majority distrusts both sides because both sides lie and both sides want nothing but control. Neither side truly believes in liberty and justice for all. GD
© 24hourcampfire