Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Most of our problems can be linked to a lying and highly biased news media.

And dumb cuck white apologist guilt ridden democrat communists!

Trump Won!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To be frank, our cities are not worth fighting for.

They are lost. Have been for decades, and continue the downward spiral that democrats and democrat politicians have created.

I also find it funny and amusing that the Campfire Retards gaslight any talk of defending anything from the current anarchists that are destroying everything they touch, as being anarchists.

Listen close, retards. I'll try to type slowly for you....

When the avg. American has had enough of your anarchist BS, it'll all be over but the cryin'. Your lies and gaslighting won't help you.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If you live in town move to the country and build your house so you can protect your family against the filth and tyranny. The options are endless if you give it a little thought. Fact is and has been proven daily that you are responsible for your safety.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

When the avg. American has had enough of your anarchist BS, it'll all be over but the cryin'. Your lies and gaslighting won't help you.

By the time the average American has had enough, it will be too late. We are not dealing with morons, they are running a classic 4th generation warfare operation, successfully, I might add, against the US.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Charlie Manson's, 'Helter Skelter', dream realized and he didn't have to lift a finger to make it happen.

The liberal media and Democrats are doing it for him...

[Linked Image from abc.net.au]

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Vigilantism will only be one of the hard choices, the time left to us is going to get dicey.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I don’t know but I am going to go full vigilante on what ever killed my six guinea hens yesterday. They were just little chicks that I got 3 days ago.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
We have not seen antifa of blm enter small town or rural America yet. I don't think that it will go well for them if/ when they do. I have no intention of letting them loot and burn my home or community, and I have a feeling that there are millions of people in fly over country that feel the same way. Some will fade, and some will stand with solid resolve. They will make the difference. Wasn't much different in the American revolution if you think about it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

By the time the average American has had enough, it will be too late. We are not dealing with morons, they are running a classic 4th generation warfare operation, successfully, I might add, against the US.

It's already too late.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
WTF is gaslighting?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lighting farts?

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Jim. Look up the Joseph Cotton movie, Gaslight

Last edited by kaywoodie; 06/21/20.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Mmmmmmm.....Ingrid Bergman.........

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Mmmmmmm.....Ingrid Bergman.........

Yeah! Hottie!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
WTF is gaslighting?

Gas lighting is by repetitive arguments convincing someone of a lie, sometimes by force (as in 1984 with Winston Smith re: 2+2=5) or as seen with the MSM on a daily basis.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by atse
We have not seen antifa of blm enter small town or rural America yet. I don't think that it will go well for them if/ when they do. I have no intention of letting them loot and burn my home or community, and I have a feeling that there are millions of people in fly over country that feel the same way. Some will fade, and some will stand with solid resolve. They will make the difference. Wasn't much different in the American revolution if you think about it.

Actually, we HAVE seen a couple instances of the anarchy planned for smaller towns. Here on 24HCF, there was a thread regarding Antifa going to a smaller town in CA (Placerville?). Antifa arrogantly defying anyone to stop them. Hells Angels took 'em up on their challenge. Antifa decided to 'reschedule". Likewise, protest planned for Elkins, WV. 700 armed counterprotestors showed up. Antifa cancelled. Even "thanked the police" for their support.

The real proof of the pudding will be when Antifa shows up in a small town somewhere without "telegraphing" their plans. See how well the local folks react and respond to an unannounced guerilla attack.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Good article but it said police killed only nine blacks last year. I think he should have said nine unarmed blacks, as the total number is a lot higher than that.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by atse

Actually, we HAVE seen a couple instances of the anarchy planned for smaller towns. Here on 24HCF, there was a thread regarding Antifa going to a smaller town in CA (Placerville?). Antifa arrogantly defying anyone to stop them. Hells Angels took 'em up on their challenge. Antifa decided to 'reschedule". Likewise, protest planned for Elkins, WV. 700 armed counterprotestors showed up. Antifa cancelled. Even "thanked the police" for their support.

The real proof of the pudding will be when Antifa shows up in a small town somewhere without "telegraphing" their plans. See how well the local folks react and respond to an unannounced guerilla attack.

I think that would depend largely on the state. I'd think many people in California would rather have the snot beat out of them then have Karen call them a racist.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good article, but sad if was printed in a Canadian News outlet and not the US.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,704
Posts18,494,364
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.