Home
Posted By: rlott Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
Here's the tactic: Run fake polls for a month showing 11 of 5 Americans will vote for Biden over Trump, then run stories that Trump will lose because he is ignoring the fake polls.

With no course correction in sight, Trump risks defeat
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
No, he and we, win.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
Well if he does lose, maybe we should follow the liberal lead, and burn down all the universities in protest.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20

CNN ????????
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
Hmmm, this all sounds so familiar. Wonder where I’ve heard that before? I seem to have a faint recollection of polls predicting a landslide win for Trump’s opposition, but that can’t be right can it? Also it was like four years or so ago so I’m probably just misremembering... (insert eye roll here)
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
Today's polls are meant to shape public opinion.

Not reflect it.

That's all you need to know.
Posted By: MickeyD Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Hmmm, this all sounds so familiar. Wonder where I’ve heard that before? I seem to have a faint recollection of polls predicting a landslide win for Trump’s opposition, but that can’t be right can it? Also it was like four years or so ago so I’m probably just misremembering... (insert eye roll here)

Four years ago the left was so certain of a Hitlery win that they were complacent and thought they could get by with minimal campaigning in a few key states.
Fortunately for our Republic, they were wrong.
It's a mistake they won't make this time. You can count on the dead (and other illegal voters) voting in historic numbers this year and if we don't get a historic turn out for Trump and the Republicans, sadly, they will win.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Not reflect it.

Amen
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
I'm getting pretty worried that he will lose.

He needs to do better at hitting the target of what real Americans are concerned with right now.

It's not like the last election where "Build the Wall" will push him over the edge.

We are far down the road from that.

I want to know what someone is going to do to "Take Our Country Back".

In fact, that should be his campaign slogan from here on out. whistle

"Back to Work" and "Back to Play"

"Take Our Country Back"

Put the Deep State Criminals in fuggin' jail. All of them. Starting with those that misused their govt. positions to destroy our country.

The list is LONG. Start winning and stop talking.
Posted By: MickeyD Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20

He needs to do better at hitting the target of what real Americans are concerned with right now.

It's not like the last election where "Build the Wall" will push him over the edge.

"Take Our Country Back"

Put the Deep State Criminals in fuggin' jail. All of them. Starting with those that misused their govt. positions to destroy our country.

What he said +100
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20

Not reflect it.

EXACTLY!!! Been that way since the MSM became the propaganda arm of the Dem Party! Keep telling everyone bringing this up to remember 2016.....and the Big One....wait till Senile Joe comes out of hiding and his declining mental faculties are on full public display! Especially on a live debate stage or convention address where his gaffes cant be conveniently swept under the rug by the nightly news. Couple that with his promise to have a minority female ,who is sure to be a rabid commie, as his VP choice and watch the traditional blue collar dems and swing voters vanish from his base. May not vote for Trump, but wont be easily talked into voting for Senile Joe and his commie sidekick! An old white career politician isnt exactly exciting to the black voters or the far left dems either.....they may say on a phone poll that they prefer him over President Trump, but he's unlikely to get them off the couch come election day!
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
Me and everyone that I know voted for Trump are actually MORE motivated to vote for him again.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
The only thing I can say about the next election is that it will be largely irrelevant, except in the minds of the people who believe that Dems and Republicans are somehow in opposition to one another, despite a lifetime of evidence. Yes, I am talking to you.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
Sounds to me like a move to fire up the base. Timing matters.

Most guys would have quit long ago. Doesn't seem like Trump's style.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The only thing I can say about the next election is that it will be largely irrelevant, except in the minds of the people who believe that Dems and Republicans are somehow in opposition to one another, despite a lifetime of evidence. Yes, I am talking to you.

Have you been licking a toad's azz? I'm basically a conservative Libertarian and there's problems with both the Democrat and Republican Parties. But the Democrat Party is nothing more than the Communist Party in drag. And the Republican Party is the best option that can actually win an election.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/28/20
Originally Posted by cisco1

CNN ????????

Probably the commies at Faux.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Have you been licking a toad's azz? I'm basically a conservative Libertarian and there's problems with both the Democrat and Republican Parties. But the Democrat Party is nothing more than the Communist Party in drag. And the Republican Party is the best option that can actually win an election.

Republican is the only party that can and will move towards economic recovery.

Democrats will get bogged down in policies to save everything except the White American Mamal.

😎
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Me and everyone that I know voted for Trump are actually MORE motivated to vote for him again.

Same here, brother.

Keep the faith.
Posted By: Hunterapp Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
I like the controversial idea of Trump dropping out and endorsing a younger yet very capable candidate. If trump were to drop out for let's say health reasons, Who would we like to pick up the torch.

No one would be Trump in some respects they would be bound to do better & other respects they would have major challenges ahead of them. If this were to be the case Early preparation would be best. Let's hear your candidate's if something would play out where Trump was to pull out?
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

"Take Our Country Back"

Damn! Hit the nail on the head! He should hire you as a campaign advisor.

"Take Our Country Back"

Thank you.

He needs to start kicking ass on these rioters, looters, and property and monument destroyers. They are not "protesters" and I'm tired of hearing that word used to describe criminals.

When I see some heads start getting cracked, I'll know Trump and his people are serious.

Until then, It's all talk.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

Change your drugs and your dosage.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

When you're stupid, the truth hurts.

When you're stupid, the truth hurts.

Evidently so.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Again, you're stupid, so you're going to take offense.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Democrats will get bogged down in policies to save everything except the White American Mamal.

😎

You have ZERO evidence for this in reality. Again, stupidity hurts.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

You're a bleating sheep.

😎

Sleeper Cell douche.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

"Take Our Country Back"

Damn! Hit the nail on the head! He should hire you as a campaign advisor.

Couple of other fellas said the same thing yesterday and were labeled as Trump Naysayers with their panties in a wad.

What a difference a day makes.

Maybe the light is starting to come on.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

You're a bleating sheep.

Just plain douche.

Comical.

Heh.
Posted By: moosemike Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Trouble I see is the blacks are motivated to vote again. That wasn't the case in 2016
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by rlott
Here's the tactic: Run fake polls for a month showing 11 of 5 Americans will vote for Biden over Trump, then run stories that Trump will lose because he is ignoring the fake polls.

...............Yep! The perfect source for fair, objective and truthful journalism,,,,CNN! ....And I think you meant to type 11 of 15 or maybe 5 of 11?. Might be kinda difficult getting 11 of 5....LOL

CNN is a JOKE!
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

Not reflect it.

Vote with your heart.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Not reflect it.

Vote with your heart.

Vote with your brain.

First the brain then the heart.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by moosemike
Trouble I see is the blacks are motivated to vote again. That wasn't the case in 2016

Yeah but they're motivated to vote for senile old white guy?

Yeah but they're motivated to vote for senile old white guy?

Pending his VP that’ll be picked for him.

Not reflect it.

Vote with your heart.

Vote with your brain.

I would go one step further and say Democrats vote with their amygdala and Republicans vote with their frontal lobe.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

There is always suppression as the final option.

Not reflect it.

..............Yep!........The goal of the demCRAPS and the media is to influence the election to Trump's detriment by shaping public opinion. So! A few on here start a "Trump will lose thread" or a "It does not look good for Trump" thread (paraphrasing) and other thread titles doubting a Trump victory.

All over Yahoo and everywhere you look, Trumps poll #s are plummeting. All over this liberal rag TV show or newspaper and all over that liberal rag TV show and newspaper, Trump's poll #s are plummeting.

Doesn't take long for a few on here to be influenced........."OMG Trump gonna lose."........Why hell, "let's post some articles from CNN." How about a few from MS-LSD? Let's not forget to post some CRAP from the NY Times (Slimes) too!!.And if all these sources say it is true? Well then, we all oughta just stay home on election day, doing EXACTLY what the media wants us all to do. Afterall, Trump is gonna lose anyway. RIGHT?
Here's an idea: stop delegating the responsibility for your civilization to the guy who is corrupt enough to win an election, and then things will start to get better. That is how I KNOW that the election results won't matter. Because do-nothings like you will continue to do nothing, regardless of who wins, and the corrupt [bleep] will still run things. Stop pretending that any of them want for you anything that you want for you. It isn't helping.

I can lead a horse to water, but I can't keep him from [bleep] all over himself and then biting his own dick off.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Not reflect it.

..............Yep!........The goal of the demCRAPS and the media is to influence the election to Trump's detriment by shaping public opinion. So! A few on here start a "Trump will lose thread" or a "It does not look good for Trump" thread (paraphrasing) and other thread titles doubting a Trump victory.

All over Yahoo and everywhere you look, Trumps poll #s are plummeting. All over this liberal rag TV show or newspaper and all over that liberal rag TV show and newspaper, Trump's poll #s are plummeting.

Doesn't take long for a few on here to be influenced........."OMG Trump gonna lose."........Why hell, "let's post some articles from CNN." How about a few from MS-LSD? Let's not forget to post some CRAP from the NY Times (Slimes) too!!.And if all these sources say it is true? Well then, we all oughta just stay home on election day, doing EXACTLY what the media wants us all to do. Afterall, Trump is gonna lose anyway. RIGHT?

Get a fuggin brain.

You embarrass yourself.
Here's an idea: stop delegating the responsibility for your civilization to the guy who is corrupt enough to win an election, and then things will start to get better. That is how I KNOW that the election results won't matter. Because do-nothings like you will continue to do nothing, regardless of who wins, and the corrupt [bleep] will still run things. Stop pretending that any of them want for you anything that you want for you. It isn't helping.

I can lead a horse to water, but I can't keep him from [bleep] all over himself and then biting his own dick off.

You are one spaced out mofo.

Keep pulling that D handle. See where that gets you.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
works both ways

tell people Biden is going to win in a landslide and the Biden supporters, all those 20 year old Antifa punks ,don't bother to show up to vote

at the same time, all the Trump people are scared schitless and turn out in droves to vote.

Not reflect it.

Get a fuggin brain.

You embarrass yourself.
.......Ya know OLD TITS? GFY CLOWN. U IDIOT!..............Anytime u wanna match IQ for IQ you let me know moron! Then we shall see who has the FUGGIN brain then!
Originally Posted by KFWA
works both ways

tell people Biden is going to win in a landslide and the Biden supporters, all those 20 year old Antifa punks ,don't bother to show up to vote

at the same time, all the Trump people are scared schitless and turn out in droves to vote.

This.

Pre-programmed apathy.

Not reflect it.

Get a fuggin brain.

You embarrass yourself.
.......Ya know OLD TITS? GFY CLOWN. U IDIOT!..............Anytime u wanna match IQ for IQ you let me know moron! Then we shall see who has the FUGGIN brain then!

Impressive.

GSY
(Go Squeeze Yourself)

Not reflect it.

Get a fuggin brain.

You embarrass yourself.

Impressive.

GSY
(Go Squeeze Yourself)
...................Whoa! How funny!..... You are nothing more than a gutless, immature (for your age) moron who types his unwarranted crap. That is what you are TITS man. You toot nothing, 'ol toots. A bag of crap!

Not reflect it.

Get a fuggin brain.

You embarrass yourself.

Impressive.

GSY
(Go Squeeze Yourself)
...................Whoa! How funny!..... You are nothing more than a gutless, immature (for your age) moron who types his unwarranted crap. That is what you are TITS man. You toot nothing, 'ol toots. A bag of crap!

You continue to underwhelm. Please continue.

Such “intelligence” as yours truly is rarely seen.
I mean that.

So what's your fugking solution you psuedo intellectual jackass??? You have two choices. You can vote for the Communist Party of America or you can vote for a guy who doesn't hate America. It's pretty much that simple.

So what's your fugking solution you psuedo intellectual jackass??? You have two choices. You can vote for the Communist Party of America or you can vote for a guy who doesn't hate America. It's pretty much that simple.

Jake,,,,,dammit,,, I wished you wouldn’t complicate matters so badly!!!
Grins

Not reflect it.

Get a fuggin brain.

You embarrass yourself.

Impressive.

GSY
(Go Squeeze Yourself)

I mean that.
......................LOL.......You are joke tits man......Or Toots Man, whichever........Concerning issues, you could not debate your way out of a thin wet paper bag even if your damned life depended on it. Any more brilliance from ya today? Ay clown?........
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

Not reflect it.

Vote with your heart.

Vote with your brain.

My brain and heart be driving the same train. Casey Jones watch your speed !!
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

😎

Actually, history shows it will be the truth....Just like you’re a proven egotistical, flaming male Karen.

Welcome back after almost a year being away. Can we assume your sexual orientation surgery went well, Karen?

🖕🏾😎

Not reflect it.

Get a fuggin brain.

You embarrass yourself.

Impressive.

GSY
(Go Squeeze Yourself)

I mean that.
......................LOL.......You are joke tits man......Or Toots Man, whichever........Concerning issues, you could not debate your way out of a thin wet paper bag even if your damned life depended on it. Any more brilliance from ya today? Ay clown?........

There’s little brilliance, if any at all, involved in saying you’re a fuggin idiot who continually demonstrates it and there’s no debate to it. None.

Facts are facts and witness the facts.
Lil boy toots come blow ur horn. Facts are facts? What facts are what facts Tits man?
Posted By: add Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

Have you trade marked this line yet?

laugh
Originally Posted by add

Have you trade marked this line yet?

laugh

Help yourself to it.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

BS. Trump is doing them both it.

And you are stupid if you believe your BS.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

You're a bleating sheep.

And you're a lying dimocommie.
Posted By: szihn Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Well that's from a CNN article and CNN lies close to 100% of the time. Only fools and traitors believe them.

But I agree Trump may be in danger of loosing the white house, not because of votes but because of democrats will be committing vote fraud as they do........................also 100% of the time.

And also because they intend to try to cultivate a 3rd party candidate to split the conservative vote.

Trump fans, be aware the danger is real and you should not under estimate the Dem/Coms capacity to defraud. Fraud is the basis for their entire existence.
Keeping that issue before the people and getting active in demanding honest elections will thwart their plans to commit vote fraud , but taking the stand that "Trump will win so I have no worry's" is exactly what Dem Comms want you do do.
That's how they saw Hilary. We should not return the favor.
Posted By: CharlieFoxtrot Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Who gives a flying fugg about polls? How accurate were they the last go-around? Not so much.

Biden is having a virtual convention so they can treat him like Charley McCarthy - no factor. Trump will get a post convention bounce, then it's off to the debates were DJT will eviscerate his opponent repeatedly. Swing states will be in play. Hell, if it rains in the Midwest, half the dem electorate will stay home. I'm sure it will be close. There will be no landslides. The mail-in thing could become an issue and go to the courts. Of course, that's what many DJT voters voted for last time; a SCOTUS. We got what we wanted and it will pay off.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Who gives a flying fugg about polls? How accurate were they the last go-around? Not so much.

Biden is having a virtual convention so they can treat him like Charley McCarthy - no factor. Trump will get a post convention bounce, then it's off to the debates were DJT will eviscerate his opponent repeatedly. Swing states will be in play. Hell, if it rains in the Midwest, half the dem electorate will stay home. I'm sure it will be close. There will be no landslides. The mail-in thing could become an issue and go to the courts. Of course, that's what many DJT voters voted for last time; a SCOTUS. We got what we wanted and it will pay off.

For now.
The next 4 years may possibly see another 2 appointments in the makings. There’s the rub.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
I like the controversial idea of Trump dropping out and endorsing a younger yet very capable candidate. If trump were to drop out for let's say health reasons, Who would we like to pick up the torch.

No one would be Trump in some respects they would be bound to do better & other respects they would have major challenges ahead of them. If this were to be the case Early preparation would be best. Let's hear your candidate's if something would play out where Trump was to pull out?

Now would be the time for Mike Pence to go out and head up the rallies. He should cheer lead for Mr. Trump but he needs to show the world he is presidential material.

kwg
Posted By: BobMt Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by kwg020

Now would be the time for Mike Pence to go out and head up the rallies. He should cheer lead for Mr. Trump but he needs to show the world he is presidential material.

kwg

pence seems like a good guy......but he is boring.....trump is not boring.....but a whiney baby...….would be nice to cross those two....have someone that will hit back but not come off as a crybaby...…

biggest thing to me is judges.....and trump is killing it....I hope he gets another 4 years......I will vote for him again...….bob
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Trump isn’t dropping out of the race. Quit falling for the media spin.

Do you honestly believe normal folks support this viral and racial stupidity?

People are lying to the pollsters, for fear of their house being burned down.

The political ads showing Biden will be great. That will smoke him out of the basement...
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
T

No THAT is a new one. Love it! Great altfact to start the day.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Wait and see. We shall all find out, soon enough.

You likely believe the polls. For some reason, the media seems nervous still, when reporting them.

The media theorized folks lied in polls before the 2016 election, when they got it so wrong.

Only one poll matters........the confidential/private one.

Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
T

Posted By: Terryk Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

The political ads showing Biden will be great. That will smoke him out of the basement...

President Trump owns the best economy in US history. He handles the virus event well.

Dems own riots and anarchy.

Unless you want misery the choice is pretty easy for most people that work and have a life.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

You likely believe the polls. For some reason, the media seems nervous still, when reporting them.

The media theorized folks lied in polls before the 2016 election, when they got it so wrong.

Only one poll matters......

T

I don't believe the polls anymore than I believe your horshshiiittt.

How many houses have burned due to polling answers? Let's count them... Zero.

Does it make you feel good to make that shhiiittt up? Need a little endorphin rush this morning?
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
This whole thread is based on a CNN story. Since when were they ever credible?
Posted By: BobMt Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by Terryk

President Trump owns the best economy in US history. He handles the virus event well.

Dems own riots and anarchy.

Unless you want misery the choice is pretty easy for most people that work and have a life.

I agree with all of this....dems owned the start of the riots and anarchy.....but its a fine line …..I think people are wondering when is the president going to step up and bring an end to it.....

look at his base...we know the press is mean to him...etc.....he doesn't need to worry about which way we are going to vote....

its everyone else he needs to worry about......my opinion.....I think he could be over playing his hand and may just appear ineffectual to a lot of people …...bob
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: rlott Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

...............Yep! The perfect source for fair, objective and truthful journalism,,,,CNN! ....And I think you meant to type 11 of 15 or maybe 5 of 11?. Might be kinda difficult getting 11 of 5....LOL

CNN is a JOKE!

Nope. 11 out of 5. That was sarcasm to illustrate how rediculous the claim that Trump is 15 percent behind Uncle Badfinger.

I'll type slower next time.

Only one poll matters......

T

I don't believe the polls anymore than I believe your horshshiiittt.

How many houses have burned due to polling answers? Let's count them... Zero.

Does it make you feel good to make that shhiiittt up? Need a little endorphin rush this morning?

You dont listen to the polls, just cnn. You haven't learned a thing.
You're proof liberalism is a mental disorder.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20
Well, certain conservative media outlets have been talking about Democratic voting fraud schemes. It certainly looks like they fear the worst and are working hard on excuse for upcoming Republican loss. The essential problem with the system is that one can simply be outvoted.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/29/20

After Labor Day things get serious. Watch those polls of likely voters and ignore the others. Likely voters polls in 2016 got the popular vote numbers pretty damn close. FOX had Clinton up by 4 points and RCP had her winning by 2.1 points. Clinton won the popular vote by just over two points.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20

CNN is a JOKE!

Nope. 11 out of 5. That was sarcasm to illustrate how rediculous the claim that Trump is 15 percent behind Uncle Badfinger.

I'll type slower next time.
.....LOL.....Glad you clarified that.
Posted By: downwindtracker2 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
It's four months out for hecks sake. Fox Does do good polling.So believe the polls at This point in time.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
Simple choice. Vote republic for every thing. Then the USA stays alive and free. Otherwise, the democrats are betting on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. They can impeach any president with democrat control in both houses. The democrat anti-American/socialist/communist stacking the Supreme Court with liberal judges, their policies, confiscating all firearms, rules, regulations, and taxes of 70% to 90% will destroy America forever if we do not vote the democrats out of power in the 2020 election. They want to shut down the coal mines, the oil wells, gas wells, and nuclear power plants. They want health care for all, free medical coverage, and free college. They want open borders. Democrats want a one world government. They should be removed from office and off all the ballots for they offer nothing for America or the people to help make the country better.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Simple choice. Vote republic for every thing. Then the USA stays alive and free. Otherwise, the democrats are betting on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. They can impeach any president with democrat control in both houses. The democrat anti-American/socialist/communist stacking the Supreme Court with liberal judges, their policies, confiscating all firearms, rules, regulations, and taxes of 70% to 90% will destroy America forever if we do not vote the democrats out of power in the 2020 election. They want to shut down the coal mines, the oil wells, gas wells, and nuclear power plants. They want health care for all, free medical coverage, and free college. They want open borders. Democrats want a one world government. They should be removed from office and off all the ballots for they offer nothing for America or the people to help make the country better.

There should be a "Like" button!
Posted By: Terry_M Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
Better get out and vote!

The Demoncrats will pull every trick to cheat the system.
Posted By: TomT Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
I think it’s obvious to anyone with a brain, that the left has been running an all out assault on President Trump since Nov 2016 (you know, when polls showed KILLERY was a shoe in). I have little doubt that the silent majority (you know, those of us that work instead of riot, and those of us that know what bathroom to use) WILL vote President Trump in again this November. The question is, will the Democrats rig the election?

The timing of the Corona virus arriving right after their failed impeachment attempt, and the civil unrest right after the Corona virus, seems to me to be too well timed to be a coincidence. Furthermore, I have NO DOUBT the Demonrats would scorch the earth, and poison the air we breath and the water we drink, if that’s what it takes to recover political control in 2020. The fact they picked a aging, mentality challenged Joe Biden as their candidate only leads me to believe there’s going to be one hell of an “October surprise” coming from the Left this election cycle.

A pox on all of their houses!!!!! TRUMP 2020
Posted By: johnn Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20

Trump will never step aside..
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

After Labor Day things get serious. Watch those polls of likely voters and ignore the others. Likely voters polls in 2016 got the popular vote numbers pretty damn close. FOX had Clinton up by 4 points and RCP had her winning by 2.1 points. Clinton won the popular vote by just over two points.

Bump
Posted By: Longbeardking Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS
Posted By: pete53 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20

THIS X2
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by MickeyD

"Take Our Country Back"

What he said +100

Yep, the President is missing a tremendous opportunity.

Needs someone to edit his Twitter feed also.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by Terry_M
Better get out and vote!

The Demoncrats will pull every trick to cheat the system.

There was a lot of complacency on the Left going into the 2016 election, OF COURSE Hillary was gonna win, a lot prob'ly didn't bother to get out to vote.

Now they've been PO'd going into the fourth year, PO'd people vote.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
The polls MUST support the cheating. Otherwise everyone can see how crooked the vote was.

Trump is just keeping his powder dry and waiting for the whites of their eyes.
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
Watch the Trafalgar polls. They show Trump either tied or slightly leading Biden in battleground states. This rioting nonsense will eventually get bad for the Dems. Watch as Trump slowly goes to landslide. It is like a slow moving train.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
Trump will not get the most votes, but he will win... no question.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
Let it burn some more and I’ll enjoy the Dem sh*tholes try to block the 4th while encouraging more “protesting”. The ads write themselves.

Much like 2016 they appear to be reading the room wrong.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
If, Trump losses, we lose.
Posted By: RAS Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
I voted and helped to campaign for Trump in 2016.

I think he is in really big trouble. Biden is going to run out the clock and the media will let him do that. All Biden hast to do is look like an ‘acceptable’ alternative to win. Trump looked very weak on the riots. When the country was being destroyed and civilized populace really needed for him to lead, he was in a spat with the media and talking about Police Reform.

Everyone was asking, “Where is the pushback? Where is law and order?” That was Trump’s job and he failed on it. Security is the number one issue for nearly every person in the Country. Trump didn’t calm or quell anything when it really mattered.

It made me sick to watch it. Wait for the moderate Biden and Harris to appear shortly.

Posted By: gemby58 Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
If, Trump losses, we lose.

No Democrats lose
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Trump Will Lose - 06/30/20
I voted for Trump because he was not Hilary Clinton/ I'd vote for now even against a young Barry Goldwater.
© 24hourcampfire