Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
rlott Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Here's the tactic: Run fake polls for a month showing 11 of 5 Americans will vote for Biden over Trump, then run stories that Trump will lose because he is ignoring the fake polls.

With no course correction in sight, Trump risks defeat

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No, he and we, win.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well if he does lose, maybe we should follow the liberal lead, and burn down all the universities in protest.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

CNN ????????

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Hmmm, this all sounds so familiar. Wonder where I’ve heard that before? I seem to have a faint recollection of polls predicting a landslide win for Trump’s opposition, but that can’t be right can it? Also it was like four years or so ago so I’m probably just misremembering... (insert eye roll here)

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Today's polls are meant to shape public opinion.

Not reflect it.

That's all you need to know.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Hmmm, this all sounds so familiar. Wonder where I’ve heard that before? I seem to have a faint recollection of polls predicting a landslide win for Trump’s opposition, but that can’t be right can it? Also it was like four years or so ago so I’m probably just misremembering... (insert eye roll here)

Four years ago the left was so certain of a Hitlery win that they were complacent and thought they could get by with minimal campaigning in a few key states.
Fortunately for our Republic, they were wrong.
It's a mistake they won't make this time. You can count on the dead (and other illegal voters) voting in historic numbers this year and if we don't get a historic turn out for Trump and the Republicans, sadly, they will win.

Last edited by MickeyD; 06/28/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Not reflect it.

Amen

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm getting pretty worried that he will lose.

He needs to do better at hitting the target of what real Americans are concerned with right now.

It's not like the last election where "Build the Wall" will push him over the edge.

We are far down the road from that.

I want to know what someone is going to do to "Take Our Country Back".

In fact, that should be his campaign slogan from here on out. whistle

"Back to Work" and "Back to Play"

"Take Our Country Back"

Put the Deep State Criminals in fuggin' jail. All of them. Starting with those that misused their govt. positions to destroy our country.

The list is LONG. Start winning and stop talking.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

He needs to do better at hitting the target of what real Americans are concerned with right now.

It's not like the last election where "Build the Wall" will push him over the edge.

"Take Our Country Back"

Put the Deep State Criminals in fuggin' jail. All of them. Starting with those that misused their govt. positions to destroy our country.

What he said +100

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Not reflect it.

EXACTLY!!! Been that way since the MSM became the propaganda arm of the Dem Party! Keep telling everyone bringing this up to remember 2016.....and the Big One....wait till Senile Joe comes out of hiding and his declining mental faculties are on full public display! Especially on a live debate stage or convention address where his gaffes cant be conveniently swept under the rug by the nightly news. Couple that with his promise to have a minority female ,who is sure to be a rabid commie, as his VP choice and watch the traditional blue collar dems and swing voters vanish from his base. May not vote for Trump, but wont be easily talked into voting for Senile Joe and his commie sidekick! An old white career politician isnt exactly exciting to the black voters or the far left dems either.....they may say on a phone poll that they prefer him over President Trump, but he's unlikely to get them off the couch come election day!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Me and everyone that I know voted for Trump are actually MORE motivated to vote for him again.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The only thing I can say about the next election is that it will be largely irrelevant, except in the minds of the people who believe that Dems and Republicans are somehow in opposition to one another, despite a lifetime of evidence. Yes, I am talking to you.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sounds to me like a move to fire up the base. Timing matters.

Most guys would have quit long ago. Doesn't seem like Trump's style.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The only thing I can say about the next election is that it will be largely irrelevant, except in the minds of the people who believe that Dems and Republicans are somehow in opposition to one another, despite a lifetime of evidence. Yes, I am talking to you.

Have you been licking a toad's azz? I'm basically a conservative Libertarian and there's problems with both the Democrat and Republican Parties. But the Democrat Party is nothing more than the Communist Party in drag. And the Republican Party is the best option that can actually win an election.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cisco1

CNN ????????

Probably the commies at Faux.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Have you been licking a toad's azz? I'm basically a conservative Libertarian and there's problems with both the Democrat and Republican Parties. But the Democrat Party is nothing more than the Communist Party in drag. And the Republican Party is the best option that can actually win an election.

Republican is the only party that can and will move towards economic recovery.

Democrats will get bogged down in policies to save everything except the White American Mamal.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Me and everyone that I know voted for Trump are actually MORE motivated to vote for him again.

Same here, brother.

Keep the faith.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I like the controversial idea of Trump dropping out and endorsing a younger yet very capable candidate. If trump were to drop out for let's say health reasons, Who would we like to pick up the torch.

No one would be Trump in some respects they would be bound to do better & other respects they would have major challenges ahead of them. If this were to be the case Early preparation would be best. Let's hear your candidate's if something would play out where Trump was to pull out?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

"Take Our Country Back"

Damn! Hit the nail on the head! He should hire you as a campaign advisor.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,473
Posts18,471,466
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.