Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The only thing I can say about the next election is that it will be largely irrelevant, except in the minds of the people who believe that Dems and Republicans are somehow in opposition to one another, despite a lifetime of evidence. Yes, I am talking to you.

Change your drugs and your dosage.

Again, you're stupid, so you're going to take offense.

And you are stupid if you believe your BS.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The only thing I can say about the next election is that it will be largely irrelevant, except in the minds of the people who believe that Dems and Republicans are somehow in opposition to one another, despite a lifetime of evidence. Yes, I am talking to you.

Have you been licking a toad's azz? I'm basically a conservative Libertarian and there's problems with both the Democrat and Republican Parties. But the Democrat Party is nothing more than the Communist Party in drag. And the Republican Party is the best option that can actually win an election.

You're a bleating sheep.

And you're a lying dimocommie.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well that's from a CNN article and CNN lies close to 100% of the time. Only fools and traitors believe them.

But I agree Trump may be in danger of loosing the white house, not because of votes but because of democrats will be committing vote fraud as they do........................also 100% of the time.

And also because they intend to try to cultivate a 3rd party candidate to split the conservative vote.

Trump fans, be aware the danger is real and you should not under estimate the Dem/Coms capacity to defraud. Fraud is the basis for their entire existence.
Keeping that issue before the people and getting active in demanding honest elections will thwart their plans to commit vote fraud , but taking the stand that "Trump will win so I have no worry's" is exactly what Dem Comms want you do do.
That's how they saw Hilary. We should not return the favor.

Last edited by szihn; 06/28/20.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Who gives a flying fugg about polls? How accurate were they the last go-around? Not so much.

Biden is having a virtual convention so they can treat him like Charley McCarthy - no factor. Trump will get a post convention bounce, then it's off to the debates were DJT will eviscerate his opponent repeatedly. Swing states will be in play. Hell, if it rains in the Midwest, half the dem electorate will stay home. I'm sure it will be close. There will be no landslides. The mail-in thing could become an issue and go to the courts. Of course, that's what many DJT voters voted for last time; a SCOTUS. We got what we wanted and it will pay off.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Who gives a flying fugg about polls? How accurate were they the last go-around? Not so much.

Biden is having a virtual convention so they can treat him like Charley McCarthy - no factor. Trump will get a post convention bounce, then it's off to the debates were DJT will eviscerate his opponent repeatedly. Swing states will be in play. Hell, if it rains in the Midwest, half the dem electorate will stay home. I'm sure it will be close. There will be no landslides. The mail-in thing could become an issue and go to the courts. Of course, that's what many DJT voters voted for last time; a SCOTUS. We got what we wanted and it will pay off.

For now.
The next 4 years may possibly see another 2 appointments in the makings. There’s the rub.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
I like the controversial idea of Trump dropping out and endorsing a younger yet very capable candidate. If trump were to drop out for let's say health reasons, Who would we like to pick up the torch.

No one would be Trump in some respects they would be bound to do better & other respects they would have major challenges ahead of them. If this were to be the case Early preparation would be best. Let's hear your candidate's if something would play out where Trump was to pull out?

Now would be the time for Mike Pence to go out and head up the rallies. He should cheer lead for Mr. Trump but he needs to show the world he is presidential material.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
I like the controversial idea of Trump dropping out and endorsing a younger yet very capable candidate. If trump were to drop out for let's say health reasons, Who would we like to pick up the torch.

No one would be Trump in some respects they would be bound to do better & other respects they would have major challenges ahead of them. If this were to be the case Early preparation would be best. Let's hear your candidate's if something would play out where Trump was to pull out?

Now would be the time for Mike Pence to go out and head up the rallies. He should cheer lead for Mr. Trump but he needs to show the world he is presidential material.

kwg

pence seems like a good guy......but he is boring.....trump is not boring.....but a whiney baby...….would be nice to cross those two....have someone that will hit back but not come off as a crybaby...…

biggest thing to me is judges.....and trump is killing it....I hope he gets another 4 years......I will vote for him again...….bob

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Trump isn’t dropping out of the race. Quit falling for the media spin.

Do you honestly believe normal folks support this viral and racial stupidity?

People are lying to the pollsters, for fear of their house being burned down.

The political ads showing Biden will be great. That will smoke him out of the basement...

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
T

No THAT is a new one. Love it! Great altfact to start the day.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Wait and see. We shall all find out, soon enough.

You likely believe the polls. For some reason, the media seems nervous still, when reporting them.

The media theorized folks lied in polls before the 2016 election, when they got it so wrong.

Only one poll matters........the confidential/private one.

Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
T

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The political ads showing Biden will be great. That will smoke him out of the basement...

President Trump owns the best economy in US history. He handles the virus event well.

Dems own riots and anarchy.

Unless you want misery the choice is pretty easy for most people that work and have a life.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

You likely believe the polls. For some reason, the media seems nervous still, when reporting them.

The media theorized folks lied in polls before the 2016 election, when they got it so wrong.

Only one poll matters......

T

I don't believe the polls anymore than I believe your horshshiiittt.

How many houses have burned due to polling answers? Let's count them... Zero.

Does it make you feel good to make that shhiiittt up? Need a little endorphin rush this morning?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
This whole thread is based on a CNN story. Since when were they ever credible?

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Terryk

President Trump owns the best economy in US history. He handles the virus event well.

Dems own riots and anarchy.

Unless you want misery the choice is pretty easy for most people that work and have a life.

I agree with all of this....dems owned the start of the riots and anarchy.....but its a fine line …..I think people are wondering when is the president going to step up and bring an end to it.....

look at his base...we know the press is mean to him...etc.....he doesn't need to worry about which way we are going to vote....

its everyone else he needs to worry about......my opinion.....I think he could be over playing his hand and may just appear ineffectual to a lot of people …...bob

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
rlott Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by rlott
Here's the tactic: Run fake polls for a month showing 11 of 5 Americans will vote for Biden over Trump, then run stories that Trump will lose because he is ignoring the fake polls.

With no course correction in sight, Trump risks defeat
...............Yep! The perfect source for fair, objective and truthful journalism,,,,CNN! ....And I think you meant to type 11 of 15 or maybe 5 of 11?. Might be kinda difficult getting 11 of 5....LOL

CNN is a JOKE!

Nope. 11 out of 5. That was sarcasm to illustrate how rediculous the claim that Trump is 15 percent behind Uncle Badfinger.

I'll type slower next time.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Only one poll matters......

T

I don't believe the polls anymore than I believe your horshshiiittt.

How many houses have burned due to polling answers? Let's count them... Zero.

Does it make you feel good to make that shhiiittt up? Need a little endorphin rush this morning?

You dont listen to the polls, just cnn. You haven't learned a thing.
You're proof liberalism is a mental disorder.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, certain conservative media outlets have been talking about Democratic voting fraud schemes. It certainly looks like they fear the worst and are working hard on excuse for upcoming Republican loss. The essential problem with the system is that one can simply be outvoted.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

After Labor Day things get serious. Watch those polls of likely voters and ignore the others. Likely voters polls in 2016 got the popular vote numbers pretty damn close. FOX had Clinton up by 4 points and RCP had her winning by 2.1 points. Clinton won the popular vote by just over two points.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Here's the tactic: Run fake polls for a month showing 11 of 5 Americans will vote for Biden over Trump, then run stories that Trump will lose because he is ignoring the fake polls.

With no course correction in sight, Trump risks defeat
...............Yep! The perfect source for fair, objective and truthful journalism,,,,CNN! ....And I think you meant to type 11 of 15 or maybe 5 of 11?. Might be kinda difficult getting 11 of 5....LOL

CNN is a JOKE!

Nope. 11 out of 5. That was sarcasm to illustrate how rediculous the claim that Trump is 15 percent behind Uncle Badfinger.

I'll type slower next time.
.....LOL.....Glad you clarified that.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,616 guests, and 1,381 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,448
Posts18,470,996
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.