Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'm getting pretty worried that he will lose.

He needs to do better at hitting the target of what real Americans are concerned with right now.

It's not like the last election where "Build the Wall" will push him over the edge.

We are far down the road from that.

I want to know what someone is going to do to "Take Our Country Back".

In fact, that should be his campaign slogan from here on out. whistle

"Back to Work" and "Back to Play"

"Take Our Country Back"

Put the Deep State Criminals in fuggin' jail. All of them. Starting with those that misused their govt. positions to destroy our country.

The list is LONG. Start winning and stop talking.

Thank you.

He needs to start kicking ass on these rioters, looters, and property and monument destroyers. They are not "protesters" and I'm tired of hearing that word used to describe criminals.

When I see some heads start getting cracked, I'll know Trump and his people are serious.

Until then, It's all talk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The only thing I can say about the next election is that it will be largely irrelevant, except in the minds of the people who believe that Dems and Republicans are somehow in opposition to one another, despite a lifetime of evidence. Yes, I am talking to you.

Change your drugs and your dosage.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The only thing I can say about the next election is that it will be largely irrelevant, except in the minds of the people who believe that Dems and Republicans are somehow in opposition to one another, despite a lifetime of evidence. Yes, I am talking to you.

Have you been licking a toad's azz? I'm basically a conservative Libertarian and there's problems with both the Democrat and Republican Parties. But the Democrat Party is nothing more than the Communist Party in drag. And the Republican Party is the best option that can actually win an election.

When you're stupid, the truth hurts.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Have you been licking a toad's azz? I'm basically a conservative Libertarian and there's problems with both the Democrat and Republican Parties. But the Democrat Party is nothing more than the Communist Party in drag. And the Republican Party is the best option that can actually win an election.

When you're stupid, the truth hurts.

Evidently so.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Again, you're stupid, so you're going to take offense.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Republican is the only party that can and will move towards economic recovery.

Democrats will get bogged down in policies to save everything except the White American Mamal.

😎

You have ZERO evidence for this in reality. Again, stupidity hurts.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

You're a bleating sheep.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Republican is the only party that can and will move towards economic recovery.

Democrats will get bogged down in policies to save everything except the White American Mamal.

😎

You have ZERO evidence for this in reality. Again, stupidity hurts.

Sleeper Cell douche.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
I'm getting pretty worried that he will lose.

He needs to do better at hitting the target of what real Americans are concerned with right now.

It's not like the last election where "Build the Wall" will push him over the edge.

We are far down the road from that.

I want to know what someone is going to do to "Take Our Country Back".

In fact, that should be his campaign slogan from here on out. whistle

"Back to Work" and "Back to Play"

"Take Our Country Back"

Put the Deep State Criminals in fuggin' jail. All of them. Starting with those that misused their govt. positions to destroy our country.

The list is LONG. Start winning and stop talking.

Damn! Hit the nail on the head! He should hire you as a campaign advisor.

Couple of other fellas said the same thing yesterday and were labeled as Trump Naysayers with their panties in a wad.

What a difference a day makes.

Maybe the light is starting to come on.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

You're a bleating sheep.

Just plain douche.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Again, you're stupid, so you're going to take offense.

Comical.

Heh.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trouble I see is the blacks are motivated to vote again. That wasn't the case in 2016

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rlott
Here's the tactic: Run fake polls for a month showing 11 of 5 Americans will vote for Biden over Trump, then run stories that Trump will lose because he is ignoring the fake polls.

With no course correction in sight, Trump risks defeat
...............Yep! The perfect source for fair, objective and truthful journalism,,,,CNN! ....And I think you meant to type 11 of 15 or maybe 5 of 11?. Might be kinda difficult getting 11 of 5....LOL

CNN is a JOKE!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Today's polls are meant to shape public opinion.

Not reflect it.

That's all you need to know.

Vote with your heart.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Not reflect it.

Vote with your heart.

Vote with your brain.

First the brain then the heart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by moosemike
Trouble I see is the blacks are motivated to vote again. That wasn't the case in 2016

Yeah but they're motivated to vote for senile old white guy?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yeah but they're motivated to vote for senile old white guy?

Pending his VP that’ll be picked for him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Not reflect it.

Vote with your heart.

Vote with your brain.

First the brain then the heart.

I would go one step further and say Democrats vote with their amygdala and Republicans vote with their frontal lobe.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

There is always suppression as the final option.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Not reflect it.

..............Yep!........The goal of the demCRAPS and the media is to influence the election to Trump's detriment by shaping public opinion. So! A few on here start a "Trump will lose thread" or a "It does not look good for Trump" thread (paraphrasing) and other thread titles doubting a Trump victory.

All over Yahoo and everywhere you look, Trumps poll #s are plummeting. All over this liberal rag TV show or newspaper and all over that liberal rag TV show and newspaper, Trump's poll #s are plummeting.

Doesn't take long for a few on here to be influenced........."OMG Trump gonna lose."........Why hell, "let's post some articles from CNN." How about a few from MS-LSD? Let's not forget to post some CRAP from the NY Times (Slimes) too!!.And if all these sources say it is true? Well then, we all oughta just stay home on election day, doing EXACTLY what the media wants us all to do. Afterall, Trump is gonna lose anyway. RIGHT?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

177 members (44automag, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 444Matt, 204guy, 24 invisible), 1,776 guests, and 978 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,206
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.