Home
Posted By: CashisKing Civil War II - 06/29/20
Obviously we are there.

Many will deny that, but that is always part of the development process.

Power grab by elites as is the case with all wars.

Preservation of the Union... and to free the slaves and poor is a poorly veiled "cause". i.e. all wars require victims and heroes.

Soldiers with the least to lose are fooled into believing they have the most to gain by the power elites.

Holy War... Nobel War... Justice War... will always be fully funded by the people laying between the most poor and the most wealthy.

Of course we do not want war... none of us do. Personally, I would rather fight the lug nuts on my old Dodge truck than group of guerrilla hippies in some urban s***hole.

Wrong?

OK... what possible thing can we offer as an armistice?

Freedom? Civil rights? Affirmative action? Reparations? A complete and total transfer of wealth from white to black? Die whitey.

It has absolutely nothing to do with any of that... it is once again a complete and total power grab by the elites.

Basically a "high score" video game, Grand Theft Auto for trillionaires.

Prove me wrong.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
For 250 years the enemy has chipped away at the block of what is our Republic.

They have learned how to do so in all that time... And have gotten good at it.

Now they are not even hiding it. They are taking chunks of the block. Daily.

They only question is, will we let them crumble it without firing a shot?
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Who are you going to shoot this morning? Other than your foot with your big mouth.
Posted By: Mackay_Sagebrush Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Leroy, as a known antifa member, what is your pay rate?

Do you get paid by the week, or by the piece, as in amount of product you produce?

Is it enough to support you?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Leroy, go wiggle your bean somewhere else... this conversation is for adults.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Who are you going to shoot this morning? Other than your foot with your big mouth.

My advice for you is - Don't go to Texas Leroy.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

In this one instance, Leroy asks a valid question.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Cash , I hate to be the bearer of bad news ... everyone who gives a schitt is approaching an age where effective participation in the "recoup" will be limited at best. Old arthritic bones , bad backs and worn out knees arent the hallmark of elite troops.

I think whats coming is coming and a bunch of us arent going to make it out the other side.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
"Oklahoma ain't Seattle."
Posted By: johnt189 Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
A touchy subject here but the hand writing is on the wall. The way the people in America is acting blood will flow like a river till cooler heads prevail and no not those idiots who wants to destroy all which is stupid and disband the police which is really stupid they are not thinking because someone steals their car breaks in the house or better yet beats them robs them or rapes them and who will they call the police wait there are no more police golly gee.
Need to get back to where America was at one time people worked hard for what they have and if made a mistake they stood up for it and said yes I screwed up and not blame other's. And this so called PC well screw it shoot from the hip do not like the way people speak do not listen do not like what is on the TV turn off in other words get a life. And no the government should not be allowed to run our life not the way this country was set up use the power of vote to change Think American be American
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Cash , I hate to be the bearer of bad news ... everyone who gives a schitt is approaching an age where effective participation in the "recoup" will be limited at best. Old arthritic bones , bad backs and worn out knees arent the hallmark of elite troops.

I think whats coming is coming and a bunch of us arent going to make it out the other side.

Lebensraum... got it.

When are the house Democrats putting it to a vote?
Posted By: BamBam Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

I’m sure it would be you, Other than his foot.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Maybe I'm already there. smile

I'm still waiting to hear who rockingbaby is going to murder this morning. So American of him.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

I'm still waiting to hear who rockingbaby is going to murder this morning. So American of him.

I doubt it, no Pussyville in Texas.
Murder is a preemptive antagonist word.

For example, gentle George died...

If a jury in a proper justice system determines his death was premeditated... then the term murder will apply.

As was the case with gentle OJ.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

If a jury in a proper justice system determines his death was premeditated... then the term murder will apply.

Well, clearly rockingbaby has premeditated, so we are safely over that bar. I just want to know he is going to be murder in his very Anti-American way.

You and so many of your ilk need a refresher course in why and how our Constitution came to be.

You also need a refresher in what exactly the 2nd Amendment is in the Bill of Rights for. (It ain't for hunting)

As far as who I'll murder... Murder? You are the one that brought that all up.

Why don't you try another method to gaslight, or say I said something I didn't.

Come down here, as 12344 suggested. I bet I can educate you. You will see the light. grin

Well, clearly rockingbaby has premeditated, so we are safely over that bar. I just want to know he is going to be murder in his very Anti-American way.

Premeditated?

Against all enemies, foreign and domestic?.... YEP.

Against all aggressors that put me in fear for my life, and to protect what's mine?... YEP.

I don't pose much of a threat to loudmouthed computer keyboard commandos in their mom's basement though. So unless you come down to put your words into action, I reckon you are safe for another day. laugh
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
That's just beans,he don't know much but what he does is wrong.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by johnt189
A touchy subject here but the hand writing is on the wall. The way the people in America is acting blood will flow like a river till cooler heads prevail and no not those idiots who wants to destroy all which is stupid and disband the police which is really stupid they are not thinking because someone steals their car breaks in the house or better yet beats them robs them or rapes them and who will they call the police wait there are no more police golly gee.
Need to get back to where America was at one time people worked hard for what they have and if made a mistake they stood up for it and said yes I screwed up and not blame other's. And this so called PC well screw it shoot from the hip do not like the way people speak do not listen do not like what is on the TV turn off in other words get a life. And no the government should not be allowed to run our life not the way this country was set up use the power of vote to change Think American be American

Agreed... But to do that one must get rid of, or thoroughly change, our illustrious 'public education system' and do whatever is possible to bankrupt the leftist MSM.. And parents need to be PARENTS - not 'friends' - and keep their kids OFF the damned social media sites.. (yeah, I know - might as well pizz into the wind and stay dry)...
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

Seriously dude, punctuation is your friend... crazy

And for men, so that excludes him again...
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
To each his own. But Id rather go down fighting, then to just do nothing and wake up a commie. I am getting older and maybe I don't have as much to loose as some. But if you loose it, its gone anyway.
Originally Posted by Redneck

Agreed... But to do that one must get rid of, or thoroughly change, our illustrious 'public education system' and do whatever is possible to bankrupt the leftist MSM.. And parents need to be PARENTS - not 'friends' - and keep their kids OFF the damned social media sites.. (yeah, I know - might as well pizz into the wind and stay dry)...

Redneck so true kids today have no idea of life and what it is in real life. The parents nowadays are not parents I raised my kids with strict Military's discipline they screwed up they learned why the wood shed did not have wood. They wanted something other than clothes and school supplies they went out and cut grass racked leaves mucked out horse stalls. But people said I raised them wrong the oldest she gave me 4 grandkids, the next one is retiring from the Air Farce as a bomber pilot, 3rd one a submariner doing nukes, energy, weapons, the young and dumb one head civil eng. for the city of NY 2nd in class at MIT
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

And for men, so that excludes him again...

never claimed that writing was my strong suit
cool grin
Posted By: callnum Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
rockinbar is this you standing guard?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/st-louis-couple-draw-firearms-on-protesters-outside-their-home/
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by callnum
Wow! A house is a damn hard thing to defend! You don't want it getting on a target list.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by Redneck

Redneck so true kids today have no idea of life and what it is in real life. The parents nowadays are not parents I raised my kids with strict Military's discipline they screwed up they learned why the wood shed did not have wood. They wanted something other than clothes and school supplies they went out and cut grass racked leaves mucked out horse stalls. But people said I raised them wrong the oldest she gave me 4 grandkids, the next one is retiring from the Air Farce as a bomber pilot, 3rd one a submariner doing nukes, energy, weapons, the young and dumb one head civil eng. for the city of NY 2nd in class at MIT

I hope the oldest w/4 children married someone with a gov't pension .
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Brought to you by Leroy Beans and Callnum:

You and so many of your ilk need a refresher course in why and how our Constitution came to be.

You also need a refresher in what exactly the 2nd Amendment is in the Bill of Rights for. (It ain't for hunting)

Come down here, as 12344 suggested. I bet I can educate you. You will see the light. grin

Might be standing right behind you. You'll never know... smile

But you shoot someone and then tell us (and the judge) how it was Constitutional. Good luck with that. I have no doubt how the Constitution came to be and what it is about. And I can tell you, friend, it ain't for you to personally decide who lives and who dies. It's not for your personal little fiefdom of fascism. rockingbaby, you don't stand a chance.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

But you shoot someone and then tell us (and the judge) how it was Constitutional. Good luck with that. I have no doubt how the Constitution came to be and what it is about. And I can tell you, friend, it ain't for you to personally decide who lives and who dies. It's not for your personal little fiefdom of fascism. rockingbaby, you don't stand a chance.

Why don't you tell us all where the Constitution says it's alright for you commies to burn, loot, vandalize and terrorize our cities ?
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Why don't you tell us all where the Constitution says it's alright for you commies to burn, loot, vandalize and terrorize our cities ?

did anyone say it does? I certainly did not.

Nor can you go about murdering people that do not share your political philosophy. This is not news, nor opinion. Just old, everyday fact.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

Nor can you go about murdering people that do not share your political philosophy. This is not news, nor opinion. Just old, everyday fact.

It's quite evident that your side thinks it's OK to burn, loot, terrorize and kill those who don't agree with your political philosophy. When you're outright asking for violent retaliation, don't be surprised or complain when you get it.
Leroy, your genius is wasted on us.

You should take it over to 24-Hour Corksucker...

That would be the perfect website for you and your unlimited Pearls of Wisdom

It's quite evident that your side thinks it's OK to burn, loot, terrorize and kill those who don't agree with your political philosophy. When you're outright asking for violent retaliation, don't be surprised or complain when you get it.

Get what? You are threatening me? I'm laughing at you. "MY side" does not think it is okay to burn or loot anything, much less kill anybody. You continue to insist on things that simply aren't true.

Still laughing at you. And rockingbaby, of course.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
This Nation is fighting an enemy within. The outcome will determine if we, our children and our grandchildren will ever again have the chance to live free. If we cannot face these ugly truths, we will fall without a fight. No one is coming to save us.
[/quote]

Get what? You are threatening me? I'm laughing at you. "MY side" does not think it is okay to burn or loot anything, much less kill anybody. You continue to insist on things that simply aren't true.

[/quote]

Really? Could’ve fooled me with all the MSM coverage of the “peaceful protesters” burning, looting, rioting and assaulting...

And oh yeah, almost forgot. You’re an idiot.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by FOsteology
This Nation is fighting an enemy within. The outcome will determine if we, our children and our grandchildren will ever again have the chance to live free. If we cannot face these ugly truths, we will fall without a fight. No one is coming to save us.
You got it.

Like all liberal scum, you continue to deny things that are absolutely the truth.. It is not conservatives who are destroying our cities, tearing down statues and terrorizing people all across the Country. It is liberal, socialist, commie scum. Own it. You deserve whatever you get. Conservatives have shown great restraint in dealing with you so far. That will not continue forever.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

In Texas you sure as chit can shoot someone vandalizing your property.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Or looting. Or trying to burn a building or house. Or stealing. Or when in fear of your life, or someone else's.

But LeRoy buttplug says for opposeing politcial views... But he's a dumbass. He's the only one that's mentioned that. Lyin' sack of shat.

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or

(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and

(3) he reasonably believes that:

(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or

(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
One thing is certain: THE WAR WILL NOT BE TELEVISED.

Or looting. Or trying to burn a building or house. Or stealing. Or when in fear of your life, or someone else's.

But LeRoy buttplug says for opposeing politcial views... But he's a dumbass. He's the only one that's mentioned that. Lyin' sack of shat.

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or

(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and

(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or

(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

You must not be able to completely understand what you read.

Hint--nightime
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by johnt189A
touchy subject here but the hand writing is on the wall. The way the people in America is acting blood will flow like a river till cooler heads prevail and no not those idiots who wants to destroy all which is stupid and disband the police which is really stupid they are not thinking because someone steals their car breaks in the house or better yet beats them robs them or rapes them and who will they call the police wait there are no more police golly gee.

Heck, renegade does better than that. Lol.

Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

Hint--nightime

No commie, it takes an I.Q. above what the average commie has, (85), to understand simple English, something you just proved...dumbazz.

Try again.....idiot.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

It has already started and is televised daily
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Hint--nightime

No commie, it takes an I.Q. above what the average commie has, (85), to understand simple English, something you just proved...dumbazz.

Try again.....idiot.

I can’t type any slower for you

You take dumb fugk along with your over-inflated lib ego riding in the front seat with you to a whole 'nother level.

Laughing.
Leroy signs off, and callnum signs on........hmmmmm....two commie sock puppets, owned by the same commie person, and you can bet your sweet azz they own Goosey and paddler too, because they all have the same signature....LMAO

Hint--nightime

Try again.....idiot.

I can’t type any slower for for.

You're still a dumbazz, because you don't even know what commas do......that proves 100% you're a complete dumbazz
Originally Posted by Raeford

NO, what you are seeing is propaganda. The war will not be televised. When you old farts finally realize that information is a weapon designed to hurt you, and that the TV is the prime delivery system, you will then understand that NO, the actual war will not be televised. You should seriously read more.
Elk slayer from Texas makes me laugh every time I read it
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

About a year ago, there was supposedly going to be a protest here in Kentucky by a BLM group over a Confederate memorial. The Klan then announced that they were going to also be there...............there was no sign of ANY protesters Black or White. Growing up, I learned that there were two things that put the fear of God into Negroes, and that was sickle cell anemia and the Klan.

Groups like ANTIFA and BLM are safe in the big cities, but they'd get their azzes hand to them on a platter out in flyover country.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

NO, what you are seeing is propaganda. The war will not be televised. When you old farts finally realize that information is a weapon designed to hurt you, and that the TV is the prime delivery system, you will then understand that NO, the actual war will not be televised. You should seriously read more.

YOU should pay more attention to what is going on around you[and also not do so much assuming].
Elk slayer from Texas makes me laugh every time I read it

Watching smokepole post on his commie sock puppet accounts makes me laugh every time I read it.

YOU should pay more attention to what is going on around you[and also not do so much assuming].

Dude, you are in your house, watching schiitt on TV. Don't bother pretending that this somehow equates to "watching what is going on around you." No, I take that back. Feel free to pretend as you like. Some who are obviously far more intelligent than you and who apparently understand far more than you about things aren't going to bother getting their information from people who only exist to spread false information.

Not according to rockingbaby. He says no shots fired yet. But he is going to show everyone how it is done. Good luck with that r-baby
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt
touchy subject here but the hand writing is on the wall. The way the people in America is acting blood will flow like a river till cooler heads prevail and no not those idiots who wants to destroy all which is stupid and disband the police which is really stupid they are not thinking because someone steals their car breaks in the house or better yet beats them robs them or rapes them and who will they call the police wait there are no more police golly gee.

Makes me feel like a Nobel Prize winner in Literature or some schitt like that, but the dude seemed pretty rightous in what he posted.
I give him a B- in the overall gist/rant of it.
A big fat D- in red ink for punctuation.
Their is room for improvement and a bronze star outline smiley face sticker kinda like the Hardee,s one next time.
When he can shut down threads. We will know he has become a padawan with the force running strong in him.
Their is hope.

LOL!!!
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

So are you admitting to more likely being "a back shooter", Leroy, versus facing anyone heads up in a confrontation? Just curious...........
Originally Posted by renegade50

Makes me feel like a Nobel Prize winner in Literature or some schitt like that, but the dude seemed pretty rightous in what he posted.
Their is room for improvement and a bronze star outline smiley face sticker kinda like the Hardee,s one next time.
When he can shut down threads. We will know he has become a padawan with the force running strong in him.
Their is hope.

LOL!!!

smile grin

Come on limp brain...show me where it says I can't shoot someone in the commission of arson, burglary, robbery or aggravated robbery during the day time.

The statute is right in front of you.....idiot.

Prove your I.Q. is above 85 limp brain.

Their is hope.

LOL!!!

smile grin

😁😁😁
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

Their is hope.

LOL!!!

smile grin

I like his avatar.
Dude might be an older Vet.
Just scoped out his posting history.
Gun stuff and hunting stuff.
All over the forums.
Got a nice customized Mauser I seen a picture of also.

He man if ya read this .
Check out the "post image" for pictures.
You dont even have to set up an account
Use the hotlink for forums options once ya figure it out.
Just play with it for awhile.

Bins pic hosting on here kinda sucks now due to reduced MB,s.
I used it before also.

Hint--nightime

Try again.....idiot.

That's right.

You can't shoot someone for simple theft, or criminal mischief unless at night.

The rest is 'round the clock, as is the other criteria for deadly force.

Pretty much tells everyone not to use cover of darkness for petty crimes.
Conservatives have shown great restraint in dealing with you so far. That will not continue forever.

The above is the whole key. Conservatives, for decades, have been brainwashed into believing the ballot box is the key to repairing the damage the commies have instituted, as they have wormed into positions where they can control the brainwashing to the masses.

Conservatives have allowed themselves to be brainwashed and afraid to be forceful in pushing back, in the fear of being labeled as racists, not educated, et.al, while the commies branded themselves as the intelligent leaders who have the answers and know what is best for the country, communism, as they took hill after hill and spitting on the Constitution after every win they put in their column.

That will not continue forever.

When the conservative patriots decide "not continue forever" or "I'm not going to take it anymore" is NOW, that is when the CW2 will begin, but unfortunately, there will still have to be a lot of more hurt before men push away from their computers, because they just don't have the confidence in what power their numbers truly have.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Civil War II - 06/29/20

There are two ways to affect change in Democratic system: large outlay of cash with use of lobbyists (like Corporations and billionaires), and mass protests or demonstrations (BLM, ANTIFA, LGBT,......). The Conservatives in America can't demonstrate for preservation of their rights because they have something much more important to protect, their jobs. You know, having a privilege of going to work every day putting in 12/6 or more weekly. Their only answer to any crises is buying up more useless guns and ammo.

Their is hope.

LOL!!!

smile grin

I like his avatar.
All over the forums.

He man if ya read this .

I used it before also.

Renegade
My Avatar is me back in the 60s and yes I am a Marine
That Mauser is a Weatherby 300mag made in 1956 with a 4 digit serial number that matches on barrel and receiver and Thank You for the complement on it it is my goto rifle.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20

Hint--nightime

several cases that took place during the day that were no billed.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20

Their is hope.

LOL!!!

smile grin

I like his avatar.
All over the forums.

He man if ya read this .

I used it before also.

Renegade
That Mauser is a Weatherby 300mag made in 1956 with a 4 digit serial number that matches on barrel and receiver and Thank You for the complement on it it is my goto rifle.

Retired Army Infantry type here.
83 to 08.

Welcome to the fire.

Post more.

You obviously have thick skin.
Which is a good thing on here.
Some english nazi,s are relentless.
You will learn who are the serious ones with empty mags .
And the ones having fun with ya.
LOL!!!.

just post up cool interesting schitt.

Being 1st in things that dont count like punctuation and spelling matter to some.
They dont make direct deposits into my bank account....

Dude was just poking at you and me about the comma comment
all in good fun.
LOL!!

I got a 38 39 ish Kar 98 8mm
Serial# 1661

Sako was picking em up after ww2
Customizing em and marketing in em American Px,s in europe in the early 50,s to early 60,s.

Found this diamond in the rough in a pawn shop 3 yrs ago.
Sure didnt look like this when I got it.
Did some magic to it.
Very very accurate with 198 gr spce sellior and bellot

Pic of it with PPU ammo 196gr Sp
Accurate but miserably under powered at around 2275 fps.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pic of sellior and bellot 196gr spce 2596 fps zero target.
#1 is poi from the ppu ammo zero before I made adjustments.

Posted By: BobBrown Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20
Conservatives have shown great restraint in dealing with you so far. That will not continue forever.

The above is the whole key. Conservatives, for decades, have been brainwashed into believing the ballot box is the key to repairing the damage the commies have instituted, as they have wormed into positions where they can control the brainwashing to the masses.

Conservatives have allowed themselves to be brainwashed and afraid to be forceful in pushing back, in the fear of being labeled as racists, not educated, et.al, while the commies branded themselves as the intelligent leaders who have the answers and know what is best for the country, communism, as they took hill after hill and spitting on the Constitution after every win they put in their column.

When the conservative patriots decide "not continue forever" or "I'm not going to take it anymore" is NOW, that is when the CW2 will begin, but unfortunately, there will still have to be a lot of more hurt before men push away from their computers, because they just don't have the confidence in what power their numbers truly have.

Are you saying Duck911 and Beaver are commies?
Posted By: moosemike Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Yup
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20

Their is hope.

LOL!!!

smile grin

I like his avatar.
All over the forums.

He man if ya read this .

I used it before also.

Renegade

83 to 08.

Welcome to the fire.

Post more.

LOL!!!.

Being 1st in things that dont count like punctuation and spelling matter to some.

all in good fun.
LOL!!

Serial# 1661

Customizing em and marketing in em American Px,s in europe in the early 50,s to early 60,s.

Did some magic to it.

Hey soldier. You can click the edit button next time you have that pic ready to share. Crop those feet out.

Happy Trails

Bob
Posted By: HawkI Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20
Civil War II will be based on the failure of a basic flawed premise on both sides: For the taxpayer and producers, the flawed notion is that if government spent enough, lower classes will be lifted out of poverty, poor decisions and will be happy for the expenditures both monetary and socially of their fellow Americans.
For the disenfranchised, the flawed notion is that the government hasnt spent enough and their fellow citizens are criminals hell bent on using the government to keep the disenfranchised in a hole.
Those who are disenfranchised generally are quick to act out. They are doing so now.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Are you saying Duck911 and Beaver are commies?

No, fa-g!
He’s saying since you’re into water sports, he’s happy to supply you his water.

🖕🏾😎
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20
Unfortunately, the force is strong with the dark side. A very long time ago, they figured out that the best way to defeat America was from within. And the only way to do that is through attrition of minds. So they set out to all but completely monopolize every major vehicle of propaganda- the education system, the main stream news outlets, and the entertainment industry. They've been brainwashing entire generations of minds for several decades. About half the country IMHO is a completely lost cause. The other half seems to still be able to think for themselves.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Unfortunately, the force is strong with the dark side. A very long time ago, they figured out that the best way to defeat America was from within. And the only way to do that is through attrition of minds. So they set out to all but completely monopolize every major vehicle of propaganda- the education system, the main stream news outlets, and the entertainment industry. They've been brainwashing entire generations of minds for several decades. About half the country IMHO is a completely lost cause. The other half seems to still be able to think for themselves.

Lbj,s great society programs.
The dominoe effect from it.
They knew and envisioned the long effects from it all.
And had a good idea it would still create things ever after.
Throw in world wide globalist plans and agenda,s.
They sprouted this schit....
Sold out the nation for votes and power and money.

Chinese like thinking and patience in their long term plan and goal of becoming a socilist nation on european models.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20

I never considered killing communist vermin to be murder. Murder implies the taking of innocent human life. Communist are neither human or innocent..
Posted By: johnt189 Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20

Their is hope.

LOL!!!

smile grin

I like his avatar.
All over the forums.

He man if ya read this .

I used it before also.

Renegade

83 to 08.

Welcome to the fire.

Post more.

LOL!!!.

all in good fun.
LOL!!

Serial# 1661

Did some magic to it.

Nice rifles and good job on getting them good looking
and Naw I fire back just as quick not much bothers me
if you reload try a faster burning powder should bring up those numbers
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by stevelyn

I never considered killing communist vermin to be murder. Murder implies the taking of innocent human life. Communist are neither human or innocent..

Steve,

Lol. I like your style. Reminds me of Evil Twin.

ET has no use for commies. smile

Wish he'd come back on the board.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20

I never considered killing communis/jihadists/democrats vermin to be murder. Murder implies the taking of innocent human life. Communist are neither human or innocent..

edited to fit my needs smile
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20

Their is hope.

LOL!!!

smile grin

I like his avatar.
All over the forums.

He man if ya read this .

I used it before also.

Renegade

83 to 08.

Welcome to the fire.

Post more.

LOL!!!.

all in good fun.
LOL!!

Serial# 1661

Did some magic to it.

Like Renegade said. Just having some fun with ya. Welcome to the fire. Now GFY... 😁
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I never considered killing communis/jihadists/democrats vermin to be murder. Murder implies the taking of innocent human life. Communist are neither human or innocent..

LIKE ! ! !
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20
Originally Posted by HawkI
Civil War II will be based on the failure of a basic flawed premise on both sides: For the taxpayer and producers, the flawed notion is that if government spent enough, lower classes will be lifted out of poverty, poor decisions and will be happy for the expenditures both monetary and socially of their fellow Americans.
For the disenfranchised, the flawed notion is that the government hasnt spent enough and their fellow citizens are criminals hell bent on using the government to keep the disenfranchised in a hole.
Those who are disenfranchised generally are quick to act out. They are doing so now.

Right on. It doesn't work because Negroes have lower IQs and poorer impulse control. Not all of them but a helluva lot of them. People with low IQs and poor impulse control commit more crimes, whatever the race they are.

Ever wonder why you haven't seen Mexican Americans, East Asians, or Indians (from India or America) yowling around, screaming about their lives matter, complaining about police brutality against them, rioting, looting, and setting fires? Why aren't there any Asian George Floyds? Or Mexican Rayshard Brooks?

Now you know the answer.

The solution is Daniel Patrick Moynahan's "benign neglect" coupled with Mayor Giulani's broken window policing. Unfortunately, the Democrats are establishing no-go zones instead, and soon will demand more freebiemoochies from working tapayers.

I just heard a recording of a 911 call. The woman was trapped in her car with her daughter. Commies were banging on the hood, standing on the roof, etc. She called 911 and was told they would not send the cops because the mayor said it was a "sanctioned demonstration." They told her she could register a complaint at city hall if she didn't like that.

Sanctioned demonstration my ass. Anyone who doesn't (a) own a gun for self defense, (b) know how to use it, (c) know that the laws are about using it, and (d) carry concealed where legal is crazy.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20

Writing your own Constitution, eh?

Good luck with that. I'm sure the judge will be impressed.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Civil War II - 06/30/20

Suck start a Glock you waste of air
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20

I swore an allegiance to iit, as in defend against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic. The latter fits the democrats to a tee, so BANG!
Posted By: HawkI Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by HawkI

Right on. It doesn't work because Negroes have lower IQs and poorer impulse control. Not all of them but a helluva lot of them. People with low IQs and poor impulse control commit more crimes, whatever the race they are.

Ever wonder why you haven't seen Mexican Americans, East Asians, or Indians (from India or America) yowling around, screaming about their lives matter, complaining about police brutality against them, rioting, looting, and setting fires? Why aren't there any Asian George Floyds? Or Mexican Rayshard Brooks?

Now you know the answer.

The solution is Daniel Patrick Moynahan's "benign neglect" coupled with Mayor Giulani's broken window policing. Unfortunately, the Democrats are establishing no-go zones instead, and soon will demand more freebiemoochies from working tapayers.

I just heard a recording of a 911 call. The woman was trapped in her car with her daughter. Commies were banging on the hood, standing on the roof, etc. She called 911 and was told they would not send the cops because the mayor said it was a "sanctioned demonstration." They told her she could register a complaint at city hall if she didn't like that.

Sanctioned demonstration my ass. Anyone who doesn't (a) own a gun for self defense, (b) know how to use it, (c) know that the laws are about using it, and (d) carry concealed where legal is crazy.

Agreed, except for the fact that I see plenty of Mexican flags flying and see them protesting for breaking the law and demanding citizenship.

The only thing systematic is the politicians and globalists have created a feral society where the middle class productivity fuels everything that is designed to destroy it.
Posted By: deflave Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

About a year ago, there was supposedly going to be a protest here in Kentucky by a BLM group over a Confederate memorial. The Klan then announced that they were going to also be there...............there was no sign of ANY protesters Black or White. Growing up, I learned that there were two things that put the fear of God into Negroes, and that was sickle cell anemia and the Klan.

Groups like ANTIFA and BLM are safe in the big cities, but they'd get their azzes hand to them on a platter out in flyover country.

What a fugking buffoon.

Jesus Christ.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20

I swore an allegiance to iit, as in defend against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic. The latter fits the democrats to a tee, so BANG!

Good luck convincing any judge of that. Of course, you are being ridiculous AND anti-constitutional, but you know that.

Just another keyboard cowboy...
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20
So it all comes down to bad stuff happens when the dude does not abide?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20
So it all comes down to bad stuff happens when the dude does not abide?

And the other bastards lied and said that the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20
Good luck convincing any judge of that. Of course, you are being ridiculous AND anti-constitutional, but you know that.

Just another keyboard cowboy...

Hey Dumbass,

I see you are still spouting your vast knowledge of the U.S. Constitution.

How about you show us where exactly the Constitution says you cannot kill someone?

We'll wait.

Or I could just save you the effort, since it isn't there...

Only 3 crimes are mentioned in the Constitution.

1. Treason

2. Piracy

3. Counterfeiting

Idiot.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20
To fight, and win, a real war, takes a LOT of organizing. Officers to come up with strategy, non commissioned officers, to implement the orders down to the level of the troops,---, on so on.

Anything less is gorilla warfare. Don't forget all the supplies, transportation---.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
To fight, and win, a real war, takes a LOT of organizing. Officers to come up with strategy, non commissioned officers, to implement the orders down to the level of the troops,---, on so on.

Anything less is gorilla warfare. Don't forget all the supplies, transportation---.
Pfffffft. This whole thing could be done and over with in one day. All it would take is the proper organization and participation by Conservatives across the country {yeah right}. Every conservative knows where at least one commie lives in his AO. Every conservative could eliminate at least one commie on a given day {if they weren't a bunch of pussies}. No more commie voters, no more commie senators, congress critters or presidents. Game over. We win. No point making things more complicated than they need to be.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20

FOAD, Go slide back down your rathole.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Civil War II - 07/01/20
Black, we'd need the one eyed Jewish general to get it over fast. laugh
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Civil War II - 10/19/20

Hint--nightime

Try again.....idiot.

You're still a dumbazz, because you don't even know what commas do......that proves 100% you're a complete dumbazz

look at the idiot trying to correct someone else
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Civil War II - 10/19/20

Hint--nightime

Try again.....idiot.

look at the idiot trying to correct someone else

Did you just ACCIDENTLY bring up your sock puppet, where I handed you your azz?

Yep, I think you just did.

damn, alcohol has a way of making one screw up,

And you just did.

3 month old thread...at least you're getting newer threads to bring up.

Brought up your own sock puppet here.....laughing my azz off here.
Elkslayer cannot be trusted in any way shape or form he's a bold-faced liar
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Civil War II - 10/19/20
Hahahaha!
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Civil War II - 10/19/20

It's "bald"-faced liar.

Why ya stalkin him?
Posted By: andrews1958 Re: Civil War II - 10/19/20
Obviously we are there.

Many will deny that, but that is always part of the development process.

Power grab by elites as is the case with all wars.

Preservation of the Union... and to free the slaves and poor is a poorly veiled "cause". i.e. all wars require victims and heroes.

Soldiers with the least to lose are fooled into believing they have the most to gain by the power elites.

Holy War... Nobel War... Justice War... will always be fully funded by the people laying between the most poor and the most wealthy.

Of course we do not want war... none of us do. Personally, I would rather fight the lug nuts on my old Dodge truck than group of guerrilla hippies in some urban s***hole.

Wrong?

OK... what possible thing can we offer as an armistice?

Freedom? Civil rights? Affirmative action? Reparations? A complete and total transfer of wealth from white to black? Die whitey.

It has absolutely nothing to do with any of that... it is once again a complete and total power grab by the elites.

Basically a "high score" video game, Grand Theft Auto for trillionaires.

Prove me wrong.

The best way to stop such a war would be to get rid of CNN- They are the worst of the worst. They need to go!!!
© 24hourcampfire