Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by johnt189
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by johnt189A
touchy subject here but the hand writing is on the wall. The way the people in America is acting blood will flow like a river till cooler heads prevail and no not those idiots who wants to destroy all which is stupid and disband the police which is really stupid they are not thinking because someone steals their car breaks in the house or better yet beats them robs them or rapes them and who will they call the police wait there are no more police golly gee.
Need to get back to where America was at one time people worked hard for what they have and if made a mistake they stood up for it and said yes I screwed up and not blame other's. And this so called PC well screw it shoot from the hip do not like the way people speak do not listen do not like what is on the TV turn off in other words get a life. And no the government should not be allowed to run our life not the way this country was set up use the power of vote to change Think American be American

Seriously dude, punctuation is your friend... crazy

Heck, renegade does better than that. Lol.

Makes me feel like a Nobel Prize winner in Literature or some schitt like that, but the dude seemed pretty rightous in what he posted.
I give him a B- in the overall gist/rant of it.
A big fat D- in red ink for punctuation.
Their is room for improvement and a bronze star outline smiley face sticker kinda like the Hardee,s one next time.
When he can shut down threads. We will know he has become a padawan with the force running strong in him.
Their is hope.

LOL!!!

smile grin

I like his avatar.
Dude might be an older Vet.
Just scoped out his posting history.
Gun stuff and hunting stuff.
All over the forums.
Got a nice customized Mauser I seen a picture of also.

He man if ya read this .
Check out the "post image" for pictures.
You dont even have to set up an account
Use the hotlink for forums options once ya figure it out.
Just play with it for awhile.

Bins pic hosting on here kinda sucks now due to reduced MB,s.
I used it before also.

Renegade
My Avatar is me back in the 60s and yes I am a Marine
That Mauser is a Weatherby 300mag made in 1956 with a 4 digit serial number that matches on barrel and receiver and Thank You for the complement on it it is my goto rifle.

Retired Army Infantry type here.
83 to 08.

Welcome to the fire.

Post more.

You obviously have thick skin.
Which is a good thing on here.
Some english nazi,s are relentless.
You will learn who are the serious ones with empty mags .
And the ones having fun with ya.
LOL!!!.

just post up cool interesting schitt.

Being 1st in things that dont count like punctuation and spelling matter to some.
They dont make direct deposits into my bank account....

Dude was just poking at you and me about the comma comment
all in good fun.
LOL!!

I got a 38 39 ish Kar 98 8mm
Serial# 1661

Sako was picking em up after ww2
Customizing em and marketing in em American Px,s in europe in the early 50,s to early 60,s.

Found this diamond in the rough in a pawn shop 3 yrs ago.
Sure didnt look like this when I got it.
Did some magic to it.
Very very accurate with 198 gr spce sellior and bellot

Pic of it with PPU ammo 196gr Sp
Accurate but miserably under powered at around 2275 fps.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pic of sellior and bellot 196gr spce 2596 fps zero target.
#1 is poi from the ppu ammo zero before I made adjustments.

Like Renegade said. Just having some fun with ya. Welcome to the fire. Now GFY... 😁

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by stevelyn

I never considered killing communis/jihadists/democrats vermin to be murder. Murder implies the taking of innocent human life. Communist are neither human or innocent..

edited to fit my needs smile

LIKE ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by HawkI
Civil War II will be based on the failure of a basic flawed premise on both sides: For the taxpayer and producers, the flawed notion is that if government spent enough, lower classes will be lifted out of poverty, poor decisions and will be happy for the expenditures both monetary and socially of their fellow Americans.
For the disenfranchised, the flawed notion is that the government hasnt spent enough and their fellow citizens are criminals hell bent on using the government to keep the disenfranchised in a hole.
Those who are disenfranchised generally are quick to act out. They are doing so now.

Right on. It doesn't work because Negroes have lower IQs and poorer impulse control. Not all of them but a helluva lot of them. People with low IQs and poor impulse control commit more crimes, whatever the race they are.

Ever wonder why you haven't seen Mexican Americans, East Asians, or Indians (from India or America) yowling around, screaming about their lives matter, complaining about police brutality against them, rioting, looting, and setting fires? Why aren't there any Asian George Floyds? Or Mexican Rayshard Brooks?

Now you know the answer.

The solution is Daniel Patrick Moynahan's "benign neglect" coupled with Mayor Giulani's broken window policing. Unfortunately, the Democrats are establishing no-go zones instead, and soon will demand more freebiemoochies from working tapayers.

I just heard a recording of a 911 call. The woman was trapped in her car with her daughter. Commies were banging on the hood, standing on the roof, etc. She called 911 and was told they would not send the cops because the mayor said it was a "sanctioned demonstration." They told her she could register a complaint at city hall if she didn't like that.

Sanctioned demonstration my ass. Anyone who doesn't (a) own a gun for self defense, (b) know how to use it, (c) know that the laws are about using it, and (d) carry concealed where legal is crazy.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I never considered killing communis/jihadists/democrats vermin to be murder. Murder implies the taking of innocent human life. Communist are neither human or innocent..

Writing your own Constitution, eh?

Good luck with that. I'm sure the judge will be impressed.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Suck start a Glock you waste of air

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I swore an allegiance to iit, as in defend against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic. The latter fits the democrats to a tee, so BANG!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by HawkI
Civil War II will be based on the failure of a basic flawed premise on both sides: For the taxpayer and producers, the flawed notion is that if government spent enough, lower classes will be lifted out of poverty, poor decisions and will be happy for the expenditures both monetary and socially of their fellow Americans.
For the disenfranchised, the flawed notion is that the government hasnt spent enough and their fellow citizens are criminals hell bent on using the government to keep the disenfranchised in a hole.
Those who are disenfranchised generally are quick to act out. They are doing so now.

Right on. It doesn't work because Negroes have lower IQs and poorer impulse control. Not all of them but a helluva lot of them. People with low IQs and poor impulse control commit more crimes, whatever the race they are.

Ever wonder why you haven't seen Mexican Americans, East Asians, or Indians (from India or America) yowling around, screaming about their lives matter, complaining about police brutality against them, rioting, looting, and setting fires? Why aren't there any Asian George Floyds? Or Mexican Rayshard Brooks?

Now you know the answer.

The solution is Daniel Patrick Moynahan's "benign neglect" coupled with Mayor Giulani's broken window policing. Unfortunately, the Democrats are establishing no-go zones instead, and soon will demand more freebiemoochies from working tapayers.

I just heard a recording of a 911 call. The woman was trapped in her car with her daughter. Commies were banging on the hood, standing on the roof, etc. She called 911 and was told they would not send the cops because the mayor said it was a "sanctioned demonstration." They told her she could register a complaint at city hall if she didn't like that.

Sanctioned demonstration my ass. Anyone who doesn't (a) own a gun for self defense, (b) know how to use it, (c) know that the laws are about using it, and (d) carry concealed where legal is crazy.

Agreed, except for the fact that I see plenty of Mexican flags flying and see them protesting for breaking the law and demanding citizenship.

The only thing systematic is the politicians and globalists have created a feral society where the middle class productivity fuels everything that is designed to destroy it.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
"Oklahoma ain't Seattle."

About a year ago, there was supposedly going to be a protest here in Kentucky by a BLM group over a Confederate memorial. The Klan then announced that they were going to also be there...............there was no sign of ANY protesters Black or White. Growing up, I learned that there were two things that put the fear of God into Negroes, and that was sickle cell anemia and the Klan.

Groups like ANTIFA and BLM are safe in the big cities, but they'd get their azzes hand to them on a platter out in flyover country.

What a fugking buffoon.

Jesus Christ.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I swore an allegiance to iit, as in defend against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic. The latter fits the democrats to a tee, so BANG!

Good luck convincing any judge of that. Of course, you are being ridiculous AND anti-constitutional, but you know that.

Just another keyboard cowboy...

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
So it all comes down to bad stuff happens when the dude does not abide?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
So it all comes down to bad stuff happens when the dude does not abide?

And the other bastards lied and said that the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good luck convincing any judge of that. Of course, you are being ridiculous AND anti-constitutional, but you know that.

Just another keyboard cowboy...

Hey Dumbass,

I see you are still spouting your vast knowledge of the U.S. Constitution.

How about you show us where exactly the Constitution says you cannot kill someone?

We'll wait.

Or I could just save you the effort, since it isn't there...

Only 3 crimes are mentioned in the Constitution.

1. Treason

2. Piracy

3. Counterfeiting

Idiot.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
To fight, and win, a real war, takes a LOT of organizing. Officers to come up with strategy, non commissioned officers, to implement the orders down to the level of the troops,---, on so on.

Anything less is gorilla warfare. Don't forget all the supplies, transportation---.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wabigoon
To fight, and win, a real war, takes a LOT of organizing. Officers to come up with strategy, non commissioned officers, to implement the orders down to the level of the troops,---, on so on.

Anything less is gorilla warfare. Don't forget all the supplies, transportation---.
Pfffffft. This whole thing could be done and over with in one day. All it would take is the proper organization and participation by Conservatives across the country {yeah right}. Every conservative knows where at least one commie lives in his AO. Every conservative could eliminate at least one commie on a given day {if they weren't a bunch of pussies}. No more commie voters, no more commie senators, congress critters or presidents. Game over. We win. No point making things more complicated than they need to be.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

FOAD, Go slide back down your rathole.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Black, we'd need the one eyed Jewish general to get it over fast. laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by callnum
You must not be able to completely understand what you read.

Hint--nightime

No commie, it takes an I.Q. above what the average commie has, (85), to understand simple English, something you just proved...dumbazz.

Try again.....idiot.

(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or

I can’t type any slower for for.

You're still a dumbazz, because you don't even know what commas do......that proves 100% you're a complete dumbazz

look at the idiot trying to correct someone else

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by CashisKing
You must not be able to completely understand what you read.

Hint--nightime

No commie, it takes an I.Q. above what the average commie has, (85), to understand simple English, something you just proved...dumbazz.

Try again.....idiot.

(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or

I can’t type any slower for for.

You're still a dumbazz, because you don't even know what commas do......that proves 100% you're a complete dumbazz

look at the idiot trying to correct someone else

Did you just ACCIDENTLY bring up your sock puppet, where I handed you your azz?

Yep, I think you just did.

damn, alcohol has a way of making one screw up,

And you just did.

3 month old thread...at least you're getting newer threads to bring up.

Brought up your own sock puppet here.....laughing my azz off here.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Elkslayer cannot be trusted in any way shape or form he's a bold-faced liar

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahahaha!

I am MAGA.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1badf350, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 270cowboy, 2500HD, 60 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,147
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.