Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
In Texas you sure as chit can shoot someone vandalizing your property.

Or looting. Or trying to burn a building or house. Or stealing. Or when in fear of your life, or someone else's.

But LeRoy buttplug says for opposeing politcial views... But he's a dumbass. He's the only one that's mentioned that. Lyin' sack of shat.

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or

(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and

(3) he reasonably believes that:

(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or

(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
One thing is certain: THE WAR WILL NOT BE TELEVISED.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by stxhunter
In Texas you sure as chit can shoot someone vandalizing your property.

Or looting. Or trying to burn a building or house. Or stealing. Or when in fear of your life, or someone else's.

But LeRoy buttplug says for opposeing politcial views... But he's a dumbass. He's the only one that's mentioned that. Lyin' sack of shat.

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or

(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and

(3) he reasonably believes that:

(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or

(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

You must not be able to completely understand what you read.

Hint--nightime

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by johnt189A
touchy subject here but the hand writing is on the wall. The way the people in America is acting blood will flow like a river till cooler heads prevail and no not those idiots who wants to destroy all which is stupid and disband the police which is really stupid they are not thinking because someone steals their car breaks in the house or better yet beats them robs them or rapes them and who will they call the police wait there are no more police golly gee.
Need to get back to where America was at one time people worked hard for what they have and if made a mistake they stood up for it and said yes I screwed up and not blame other's. And this so called PC well screw it shoot from the hip do not like the way people speak do not listen do not like what is on the TV turn off in other words get a life. And no the government should not be allowed to run our life not the way this country was set up use the power of vote to change Think American be American

Seriously dude, punctuation is your friend... crazy

Heck, renegade does better than that. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by callnum

Hint--nightime

No commie, it takes an I.Q. above what the average commie has, (85), to understand simple English, something you just proved...dumbazz.

Try again.....idiot.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

It has already started and is televised daily

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Hint--nightime

No commie, it takes an I.Q. above what the average commie has, (85), to understand simple English, something you just proved...dumbazz.

Try again.....idiot.

I can’t type any slower for you

Last edited by callnum; 06/29/20.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Who are you going to shoot this morning? Other than your foot with your big mouth.

My advice for you is - Don't go to Texas Leroy.

Maybe I'm already there. smile

I'm still waiting to hear who rockingbaby is going to murder this morning. So American of him.

You and so many of your ilk need a refresher course in why and how our Constitution came to be.

You also need a refresher in what exactly the 2nd Amendment is in the Bill of Rights for. (It ain't for hunting)

As far as who I'll murder... Murder? You are the one that brought that all up.

Why don't you try another method to gaslight, or say I said something I didn't.

Come down here, as 12344 suggested. I bet I can educate you. You will see the light. grin

Might be standing right behind you. You'll never know... smile

But you shoot someone and then tell us (and the judge) how it was Constitutional. Good luck with that. I have no doubt how the Constitution came to be and what it is about. And I can tell you, friend, it ain't for you to personally decide who lives and who dies. It's not for your personal little fiefdom of fascism. rockingbaby, you don't stand a chance.

You take dumb fugk along with your over-inflated lib ego riding in the front seat with you to a whole 'nother level.

Laughing.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Leroy signs off, and callnum signs on........hmmmmm....two commie sock puppets, owned by the same commie person, and you can bet your sweet azz they own Goosey and paddler too, because they all have the same signature....LMAO

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Hint--nightime

Try again.....idiot.

I can’t type any slower for for.

You're still a dumbazz, because you don't even know what commas do......that proves 100% you're a complete dumbazz

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Raeford

NO, what you are seeing is propaganda. The war will not be televised. When you old farts finally realize that information is a weapon designed to hurt you, and that the TV is the prime delivery system, you will then understand that NO, the actual war will not be televised. You should seriously read more.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Elk slayer from Texas makes me laugh every time I read it

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
"Oklahoma ain't Seattle."

About a year ago, there was supposedly going to be a protest here in Kentucky by a BLM group over a Confederate memorial. The Klan then announced that they were going to also be there...............there was no sign of ANY protesters Black or White. Growing up, I learned that there were two things that put the fear of God into Negroes, and that was sickle cell anemia and the Klan.

Groups like ANTIFA and BLM are safe in the big cities, but they'd get their azzes hand to them on a platter out in flyover country.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

NO, what you are seeing is propaganda. The war will not be televised. When you old farts finally realize that information is a weapon designed to hurt you, and that the TV is the prime delivery system, you will then understand that NO, the actual war will not be televised. You should seriously read more.

YOU should pay more attention to what is going on around you[and also not do so much assuming].

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Elk slayer from Texas makes me laugh every time I read it

Watching smokepole post on his commie sock puppet accounts makes me laugh every time I read it.

"He is far from Stupid"

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

YOU should pay more attention to what is going on around you[and also not do so much assuming].

Dude, you are in your house, watching schiitt on TV. Don't bother pretending that this somehow equates to "watching what is going on around you." No, I take that back. Feel free to pretend as you like. Some who are obviously far more intelligent than you and who apparently understand far more than you about things aren't going to bother getting their information from people who only exist to spread false information.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Not according to rockingbaby. He says no shots fired yet. But he is going to show everyone how it is done. Good luck with that r-baby

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
touchy subject here but the hand writing is on the wall. The way the people in America is acting blood will flow like a river till cooler heads prevail and no not those idiots who wants to destroy all which is stupid and disband the police which is really stupid they are not thinking because someone steals their car breaks in the house or better yet beats them robs them or rapes them and who will they call the police wait there are no more police golly gee.
Need to get back to where America was at one time people worked hard for what they have and if made a mistake they stood up for it and said yes I screwed up and not blame other's. And this so called PC well screw it shoot from the hip do not like the way people speak do not listen do not like what is on the TV turn off in other words get a life. And no the government should not be allowed to run our life not the way this country was set up use the power of vote to change Think American be American

Makes me feel like a Nobel Prize winner in Literature or some schitt like that, but the dude seemed pretty rightous in what he posted.
I give him a B- in the overall gist/rant of it.
A big fat D- in red ink for punctuation.
Their is room for improvement and a bronze star outline smiley face sticker kinda like the Hardee,s one next time.
When he can shut down threads. We will know he has become a padawan with the force running strong in him.
Their is hope.

LOL!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 06/29/20.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Who are you going to shoot this morning? Other than your foot with your big mouth.

My advice for you is - Don't go to Texas Leroy.

Maybe I'm already there. smile

I'm still waiting to hear who rockingbaby is going to murder this morning. So American of him.

You and so many of your ilk need a refresher course in why and how our Constitution came to be.

You also need a refresher in what exactly the 2nd Amendment is in the Bill of Rights for. (It ain't for hunting)

As far as who I'll murder... Murder? You are the one that brought that all up.

Why don't you try another method to gaslight, or say I said something I didn't.

Come down here, as 12344 suggested. I bet I can educate you. You will see the light. grin

Might be standing right behind you. You'll never know... smile

But you shoot someone and then tell us (and the judge) how it was Constitutional. Good luck with that. I have no doubt how the Constitution came to be and what it is about. And I can tell you, friend, it ain't for you to personally decide who lives and who dies. It's not for your personal little fiefdom of fascism. rockingbaby, you don't stand a chance.

So are you admitting to more likely being "a back shooter", Leroy, versus facing anyone heads up in a confrontation? Just curious...........

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Makes me feel like a Nobel Prize winner in Literature or some schitt like that, but the dude seemed pretty rightous in what he posted.
I give him a B- in the overall gist/rant of it.
A big fat D- in red ink for punctuation.
Their is room for improvement and a bronze star outline smiley face sticker kinda like the Hardee,s one next time.
When he can shut down threads. We will know he has become a padawan with the force running strong in him.
Their is hope.

LOL!!!

smile grin

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,589 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,464
Posts18,471,337
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.