Home
No chit, just got it today! He mad at 'Boomer.

Is there an award involved? How to top it? What next? laugh
I thought he was a myth.......
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You jest, Shirley?
Was he offering shipping tips?
No, not Jes or Shirley, BRICKTOP is real.
The Bricktop lives!
Was he currently in Pinedale?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Did he git up in yo grille?
This was just a great surprise.

Wasn't there some sort of cabal to be accepted into for moments like this?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Was he currently in Pinedale?

Didn't say. It was more like #$%@%^&$@@$%
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
pics or it didn’t happen laugh
It's taken nearly ten years years to get to this momentous occasion!
Well, bricktop isn't a troll, well maybe to some.. but doesn't count for the turdlike clan.

You have to get a pm from a troll like Root or whiskeyman, Lee24, liberal idiots and assorted sock puppets... plus insult ingwe to the point he tells you to smoke a turd in hell.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
Well, bricktop isn't a troll, well maybe to some.. but doesn't count for the turdlike clan.

You have to get a pm from a troll like Root or whiskeyman, Lee24, liberal idiots and assorted sock puppets... plus insult ingwe to the point he tells you to smoke a turd in hell.

Kent

Dambit!
Things could get exciting.
Please ask him how to ship a firearm
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You jest, Shirley?
LMAO... Nah - it's supposed to be, "Shirley you jest"...
Originally Posted by srwshooter

I don't think he was ever wrong about it either.
Originally Posted by Cheesy

He wasn't, but idiots seem to enjoy being wrong, especially when other idiots join in on their wrongness. It's entertaining to watch.
Originally Posted by FOsteology

^^^^ Every time I see that it still makes me chuckle.... grin
Here---we----go----again-------.
Originally Posted by RemModel8

He wasn't......

Nope, he had the straight up on the shippin'.

Mentioned some thread from 3.5 years ago when I was not aware all left handed Mod 70s were push feed. Guess that stuck with him. LOL

Mentioned some thread from 3.5 years ago when I was not aware all left handed Mod 70s were push feed. Guess that stuck with him. LOL

Crf but never crpf. He corrected me on that in a thread a while back.
MtnBoomer: I thought for sure the CampFire was rid of that dipschit/small twig like dunce!
You mean, IT, is back?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Crf but never crpf. He corrected me on that in a thread a while back.

FIIK, I was just trying to buy a lefty for my step-dad. As the Campfire turns. LOL
You still have no clue concerning left hand model 70’s....

Push feed?

He wasn't......

He did liven things up at times. smile
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Push feed?

He wasn't......

WTB ad that said I was looking for a wood and blue left hand whatever configuration, push feed, crf, 700, 70, Savage whatever... Phucqk if I care what lefties have available. IIRC, I wasn't stating knowledge just WTB. LOL Hell, I was born in '69. Model 70s were push feed! Damn.
Originally Posted by PaleRider

^^^^ Every time I see that it still makes me chuckle.... grin

Same here, every single time.
Thank goodness Jackie Treehorn picked up the slack after Bricktop left.
I dunno how you wankers get all riled up over pot stirrers. I took the day off and loaded up 100 rounds for the .25-20 and feel so mellow right now I can't hardly GAS.

50 yards, 50 rounds. Now you know why I loaded some more, hey?

Now don't go wisecrackin' about the flyers or I'll get real damn serious.

Try it...it's so damn relaxing I can't explain it. If/when chitt spins out of control you'll have something to add to the conversation.
Cast of course?

86 gr?

powder of choice? Black???
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Don't forget good ol' Swampy!

I think the Grand Poobah should be in consideration ??
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

I think the Grand Poobah should be in consideration ??

I've already been shotdown for Turdlike status! Again....

You are a "made man" now.
Don't fret the Oracle thing....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Cast of course?

86 gr?

Of course. Ideal 257283, BHN 10, 6.0 2400. I use the same bullet 30:1 with Lord Black in the Stevens 44, .25-20 SS.
Bricktop had an uncanny ability to spot and expose Larry Root sockpuppets though! smile

Lol...I was going ito go find that ...lol
He helped me and was pretty darn good to me quite a few times

Hank
Originally Posted by boatboy

Hank

Yah, he's helped lots of folks.

I musta crossed that barrier between attitude and knowledge! LOL

Hank

Bricktop is good people, never had a problem with him.
I miss Bricktop stalking Larry Root and his sock puppets. I also miss seeing his avatar. That chit was funny.
He always made me laugh, I liked him.
I loved Bricktop.
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

And AKbushrat, he would send me some sick PMs, one was about him in Elephant Butte NM with an illegal alien girl he was torturing in a motel room.

Getting a PM from bricktop ain't chit.

Kent
Bricktop was an ok guy, as said he could sniff out Root everytime.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

And AKbushrat, he would send me some sick PMs, one was about him in Elephant Butte NM with an illegal alien girl he was torturing in a motel room.

Getting a PM from bricktop ain't chit.

Kent

Really? That's a bit much. Damn.
Bricktop is my hero..... he had a way of scorchin the idiots.... what did you do wrong Boomer?
Ya, back when there were threads about illegals crossing the border and border issues ect. He would jump in and say Greg and I should just kill them all. Then he'd PM me saying he often came down from Alaska to hunt and kill illegals on the border...

He was full of chit... but I didn't care to be an outlet for his sick fantasies.

Kent
I just remember seeing bricktop when I was first here, I was not, and still am not in the habit of getting into fights.
Bricktop is missed. Hopefully he comes back as I have some questions regarding shipping of firearms and ammo. 😉
Originally Posted by krp
Ya, back when there were threads about illegals crossing the border and border issues ect. He would jump in and say Greg and I should just kill them all. Then he'd PM me saying he often came down from Alaska to hunt and kill illegals on the border...

He was full of chit... but I didn't care to be an outlet for his sick fantasies.

Kent

You weren't the only one Kent. That POS PM'd me several times about hunting Illegals on the border, sick bassturd finally got the hint and quit.
I miss bricktop
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Bricktop had an uncanny ability to spot and expose Larry Root sockpuppets though! smile

Yes he did.
Think I’ll load 150 rds for the M1 tomorrow. It will go well with the 550 already loaded.

And I’ve got 250 pieces of empty .45-70 brass. About the same for the .38-55. Got 100 empty cases for the truck gun. Oh happy daze!
You guys can have him, Dan's my new hero!

This place is a hoot.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Think I’ll load 150 rds for the M1 tomorrow. It will go well with the 550 already loaded.

And I’ve got 250 pieces of empty .45-70 brass. About the same for the .38-55. Got 100 empty cases for the truck gun. Oh happy daze!
I don't have a 45-70 anymore. I will have again someday, no doubt. 45-75 now.

Ask him for his autograph for me.

Thanks,

😎

Shush......🤦🏾‍♀️😎
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I don't have a 45-70 anymore. I will have again someday, no doubt. 45-75 now.

They make buffalo that big? Wow, nice levermatic that is.
I always found Bricktop - um - entertaining! smile
Had the shipping down, though!
And an intelligent feller.
You guys can have him, Dan's my new hero!

This place is a hoot.

Dan's everyone's hero, truly is, was an honor to meet him.

Kent
Dang it, I just blushed so hard I farted. blush
Probably all the way to TLee's house.

Kent
Toot toot!

One in the same.

If you go to his house, he will hide behind the curtains and send his black wife to the door to shoo you away.

His perceived major issues are quite real. Explains a hell of a lot.
What was he banned for?
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Originally Posted by KenMi

One in the same.

If you go to his house, he will hide behind the curtains and send his black wife to the door to shoo you away.

His perceived major issues are quite real. Explains a hell of a lot.

Hearsay....JackieTreehorn just happens to be another lefty with hostility.

Left brain thinkers are always sketchy...LOL

😎
Originally Posted by GeoW
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

You, ya you, boy needs to be listening not talking!
Few yrs back when bricktop was bigger than deflave on this site. Him and some other cat were in a major pissing match over the 250 savage. Ol bricktop layed out some load data on that thread. I took that data tried it out. Holy chit that load data was on point..
Originally Posted by 79S
Few yrs back when bricktop was bigger than deflave on this site. Him and some other cat were in a major pissing match over the 250 savage. Ol bricktop layed out some load data on that thread. I took that data tried it out. Holy chit that load data was on point..

WOW!!!
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by 79S

WOW!!!

Wow, what?
Originally Posted by 79S

WOW!!!

Pow! Bang. Shazam!

I thought in 2012 we had a pretty good tutorial about shipping going, stickied and everything.... Was away for a bit. Upon return, thread gone, BRICKTOP silent....
Always cracked me up that about monthly someone would blow a gasket and go off on BRICKTOP as a ghetto coon, LOL
Originally Posted by 79S

WOW!!!

Pow! Bang. Shazam!

I thought in 2012 we had a pretty good tutorial about shipping going, stickied and everything.... Was away for a bit. Upon return, thread gone, BRICKTOP silent....

Beans for brains thinks BT is a negro.
Originally Posted by 79S

WOW!!!

I know it blew your mind
I found it, it was with that Calhoun fella from the savage sub forum.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7124906/re-250-3000-reloading
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Hank

He lives about 5 miles from me. We talk frequently.
Originally Posted by 79S

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7124906/re-250-3000-reloading

Wow. I've pissed off Calhoun too by insisting that safariman is a sack of chit. LOL. The overwhelming response from the Savage collectors was that they didn't think so! The moderator removed threads and posts that otherwise would have shown it was a factual opinion shared by many. Siiiyyy. Oh the good ol'days. As the 'Fire turns. Excuse me while I repent.... Not.
Originally Posted by 79S

Wow. I've pissed off Calhoun too by insisting that safariman is a sack of chit. LOL. The overwhelming response from the Savage collectors was that they didn't think so! The moderator removed threads and posts that otherwise would have shown it was a factual opinion shared by many. Siiiyyy. Oh the good ol'days. As the 'Fire turns. Excuse me while I repent.... Not.
Anybody that doesn't KNOW what Safariman is by now is probably earnestly engaged in cutting off their own dick with a butter knife.
Like most intellectuals, Calhoun was too smart for some basic common-sense.
Originally Posted by 79S

Anybody that doesn't KNOW what Safariman is by now is probably earnestly engaged in cutting off their own dick with a butter knife.

Guys that just hadn't been around any of it I suppose. . It spilled over to Their forum because safaridoosh was posting there trying to drum up sympathy and they just couldn't grasp that facts are facts when stated as such by several of us.. I didn't drop it, never will unless one guy says that I must. Whatever.
Originally Posted by add
What was he banned for?

Telling it as it is ... no back talk ...lol.....I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.......
Cast of course?

86 gr?

Of course. Ideal 257283, BHN 10, 6.0 2400. I use the same bullet 30:1 with Lord Black in the Stevens 44, .25-20 SS.

Cool.

6 of 2400 should be moving that along smartly, no?

More than enough for squirrels and verminating.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Originally Posted by add
What was he banned for?

Telling it as it is ... no back talk ...lol.....I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.......
Bricktop was more like he'd come here to step in bubblegum and eat ass.
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah that savage sub forum is an odd one. Calhoun has complete run of it. I wonder if he is one of the benefactors that bricktop mentioned that lead to his eventual demise
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Originally Posted by add
What was he banned for?

Bricktop was more like he'd come here to step in bubblegum and eat ass.

I don't know about eating it, but, he was an expert at chewing it!
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Hank

Tell that sumbich Mag says HI!

He's probably pretty busy with BLM protests right now........
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Yeah that savage sub forum is an odd one. Calhoun has complete run of it. I wonder if he is one of the benefactors that bricktop mentioned that lead to his eventual demise

They were like, 'you shouldn't say bad things'!!!! LOL OMG, you're saying he's a criminal! LOL We'll decide for ourselves (by ignorance and bliss?). LOL

Whatever, I got rid of my old Savages.
Cast of course?

86 gr?

Cool.

6 of 2400 should be moving that along smartly, no?

More than enough for squirrels and verminating.

Guessing somewhere around 1400 per. Good pig popper.
Originally Posted by 79S

Wow. I've pissed off Calhoun too by insisting that safariman is a sack of chit. LOL. The overwhelming response from the Savage collectors was that they didn't think so!

SMH. I reckon Calhoun and the rest of the boys should step out of that forum a bit more.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

WOW!!!

I know it blew your mind

Yup. Anyone that knows some load data for 250 savage absolutely is mind blowing... Not.
The last time someone tried this, it didn't go the way they thought it would: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../bricktop-why-do-we-put-up-with-this-guy

This statement is a reasonable summary of what's wrong with you and the point of my PM:

Phucqk if I care what lefties have available...Hell, I was born in '69.

You spent ten years racking up 20K posts, talking trash with never knowing anything, and arrogant enough to never learn anything. It's like you're in a semi-hermetically sealed bubble of licking your own ass and dumping your bile and opinions on the wider world. You contribute nothing and learn even less. You're not interesting and no one outside of you thinks so. You're so blissfully unaware that you seem to possess not even an ounce of shame or humility. No one who does would ask the stupid things you ask without a tinge of embarrassment.

Like this gem: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...wood-blue-between-243-30-06#Post11840508

Or this: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15000995/1

I sent you a PM because I thought any personal beef ought to be handled that way, but you opted for some attention vice taking the point. My approach to you was obviously wrong. The bark needs to be stripped off you, if only virtually.
See he's real.
You send a PM bitching at me, but, you won't accept one back? And still can't, won't?

This is no call out thread. Did you really think it is? I thought your pm was hilarious. Coupled with not accepting PMs that is, just out of the blue... I've not cussed or dissed you, have I? Poked a little fun, sure.

However, this is what I said,

"WTB ad that said I was looking for a wood and blue left hand whatever configuration, push feed, crf, 700, 70, Savage whatever... Phucqk if I care what lefties have available. IIRC, I wasn't stating knowledge just WTB. LOL Hell, I was born in '69. Model 70s were push feed! Damn."

Man, I looked at the WTB ad, pretty innocent looking to me. Buying my step-dad a Lefty rifle. He'd had one left hand rifle ever in 78 years and was going to show me it, only to remember he'd given it away. Phucqk me. Have I ever tried to school anyone on left hand rifle models, nope. Nor model 70s. I will not be shopping for another, hence the phucqk if I care... I am sorry you are left-handed???

AR lower assembly? Hmm, embarrassing, yah no chit, but, I ain't afraid to ask as I didn't know, at all. And somehow that is wrong? Phucqk. The guys there know damned well I don't know about them, very new to me. Have I claimed experience or expertise in it, nope not once. Someone offered a place to start. Cool.

I have lived with myself for many years though and know my faults and I have actually admitted such here many times. I am opinionated, won't argue that. I welcome you to PM me your specific beef. I can only imagine otherwise. I have a couple of good ideas. I have not exactly agreed with everyone on everything lately. whistle

Do I owe the 'Fire a big hug?

heard he was in SLC recently

[Linked Image from cdn.vox-cdn.com]
(Checking my PMs)
Originally Posted by Bricktop
The last time someone tried this, it didn't go the way they thought it would: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../bricktop-why-do-we-put-up-with-this-guy

This statement is a reasonable summary of what's wrong with you and the point of my PM:

Phucqk if I care what lefties have available...Hell, I was born in '69.

You spent ten years racking up 20K posts, talking trash with never knowing anything, and arrogant enough to never learn anything. It's like you're in a semi-hermetically sealed bubble of licking your own ass and dumping your bile and opinions on the wider world. You contribute nothing and learn even less. You're not interesting and no one outside of you thinks so. You're so blissfully unaware that you seem to possess not even an ounce of shame or humility. No one who does would ask the stupid things you ask without a tinge of embarrassment.

Like this gem: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...wood-blue-between-243-30-06#Post11840508

Or this: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15000995/1

I sent you a PM because I thought any personal beef ought to be handled that way, but you opted for some attention vice taking the point. My approach to you was obviously wrong. The bark needs to be stripped off you, if only virtually.

Ooh just as I suspected..... B.Top calling out dumbfuckery..... hahahahahaha
God Almighty! You haven't lost a step! Good to see you back!

g
Meh, I thought BT was uncharacteristically mellow. Well, "mellow" compared to his usual style.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Hank

Tell that sumbich Mag says HI!

He's probably pretty busy with BLM protests right now........

I'll send hm a text shortly. He'll be thrilled he's the subject of a thread.
Too late, he knows !

Bricktop Offline
From With your mother.....
Joined 11/14/05
Last Seen 2 hours ago
Total Posts 7,461 (Campfire Tracker)
Posts Per Day 1.397
He says he sends his warmest wishes to you Mag.
M1 ready to rock. Quigley is next.

And in all this excitement I forgot. Did I shoot 99 times or 100?

Push feed?

He wasn't......

WTB ad that said I was looking for a wood and blue left hand whatever configuration, push feed, crf, 700, 70, Savage whatever... Phucqk if I care what lefties have available. IIRC, I wasn't stating knowledge just WTB. LOL Hell, I was born in '69. Model 70s were push feed! Damn.

Show the thread

Push feed?

He wasn't......

Show the thread

Thanks Scott, your input is always appreciated even when pretending to be someone else so you can join in. The thread was linked by Bricktop above. Anyone willing to look can easily find better examples of me being a dickhead.

Update, breaking news.

Another PM received, that I again cannot reply to. This one brief, gloating how he's played me. I've been schooled.

As the 'Fire turns...

Push feed?

He wasn't......

Show the thread

Thanks Scott, your input is always appreciated even when pretending to be someone else so you can join in. The thread was linked by Bricktop above. Anyone willing to look can easily find better examples of me being a dickhead.

Update, breaking news.

Another PM received, that I again cannot reply to. This one brief, gloating how he's played me. I've been schooled.

As the 'Fire turns...

So you can't show the thread?

Show the thread

Update, breaking news.

As the 'Fire turns...

So you can't show the thread?

Can't, what, like at your command? You pull a Root to interact here, AND make demands. Pretty sad, what's become of poor Ol'Scott. And to think that I was one that gave you a benefit of doubt long after many of better judgement had written you off.
I guess the benefactor that didn’t like bricktop must’ve died. Ol Ric letting bricktop post again.. Great day on the fire
So the first thing Bricktop does after being freed from jail. He Sends a pm to mtnboomer about a thread he started 3 Plus yrs ago gd talk about a grudge..
Did Bricktop find religion? He posted and didn’t use any profanity in the whole post. Who woulda figured that?
The AR thread was started by MtnBoomer 06/26/20.

Originally Posted by 79S
So the first thing Bricktop does after being freed from jail. He Sends a pm to mtnboomer about a thread he started 3 Plus yrs ago gd talk about a grudge..

Originally Posted by add
Was he offering shipping tips?

Yes.. on a yellow Avalanche.
The AR thread was started by MtnBoomer 06/26/20.

Originally Posted by 79S

Yes, how dare I behave as if I know everything when I actually do not! Repent!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

He was one helluva bird dog with that. Lol.

Hank

Frankly, I never understood why he got banned.. and never thought he should have been.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

That's it? I got an unsolicited PM from Suckermore the other day, so now all I have to do is insult Ingwe, and I'm in?

Glory!
I had some heated banter with him a few years back pre-ban (#2) and was totally disappointed. All hat no cattle.

Kinda like the kid talking crap that gets punched in the nose....then the crying (and running) starts.
See he's real.

Nah.

Aliens.
Went back and read some of BrickTops top hits of 2013.

Good stuff!

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Went back and read some of BrickTops top hits of 2013.

Good stuff!

😎

Few men can combine cuss words that eloquently..........

Originally Posted by Bricktop
You know what the best part about gigging you is? You can't resist getting wound up, drawing more attention to yourself, and looking even dumber than before. Your ass got played like a cheap toy.

smile
Originally Posted by broomd
I had some heated banter with him a few years back pre-ban (#2) and was totally disappointed. All hat no cattle.

Kinda like the kid talking crap that gets punched in the nose....then the crying (and running) starts.

You remain delusional...

Get your cabals in order - a condescending pm by Larry Root is but one requirement to be accepted into the "Merry Band of turdlike people".

Originally Posted by Ready

Get your cabals in order - a condescending pm by Larry Root is but one requirement to be accepted into the "Merry Band of turdlike people".

Daggburnit! Fizzlesticks!
© 24hourcampfire