Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
GunGeek Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Now I seem to be a very special case for him, if I said the sky was blue, he�d call me FOS, and A-hole, thrown in much more profanity and proceed to tell everyone that I�m basically a pathological liar and not to be trusted in anything I say. There�s no debate, because he�s too busy going on a profanity ridden rant to actually get to anything of any substance, so it�s just a waste of time. I run into him on the Handguns forum, and we mostly disagree on Rock Island 1911�s, but he�ll jump in and firing a shot between the eyes anytime he sees an opening.

But I�ve noticed that while he has a special bro-mance for me, he�s also quick to go on a profane rant with pretty much anyone else. He just sits and waits for some opening, and when he pounces, it�s always the longest string of profanity to be found on the entire forum.

Now Rick tries to run a clean board, and supposedly this is a �Family� forum; but there�s enough profanity and �adult� content I�d never invite one of my kids here.

With the exception of his opinion of Rock Island 1911�s, I haven�t found myself in too much disagreement with him over most other things; but I find his tact to be the absolute worst of anyone who has ever been on this forum�Makes Big Stick look like a pillar of tolerance.

So I�m wondering; does anyone here actually LIKE the guy? Does his �wisdom� supersede anything that he wouldn�t get from someone else, and that�s why we put up with him?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rick may try to run a clean board, but he ignores Bricktop.
You're not the first to complain.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have him on ignore and rarely toggle him but you are right. He makes Big Stick look like Mother Theresa. It's hard to get much useful information out of him for his diatribes of insult and profanity.

I'm no saint.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I put him on "ignore" because I to am sick of his constant profanity and name calling. He sounds like a 10 year old who just learned about 4 letter words and thinks using them makes him sound cool.

I know they don't do much moderating on this forum but there are times that the moderators come down fast and hard on certain posts but they seem to let BT be his arrogant, rude, and cruel self without any thought of the harm he does to this forum.

Most of what I see from him is correct but there are much better ways of expressing one's self than the way he does it.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The guys people don't like make the forum much more interesting, imo.

I'll never put anyone on ignore, I'd be missing some of the fun stuff.

I don't want a forum where everyone agrees and is cordial. That is boring and unfun.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Every once in a while he comes up with some real wisdom. It is the only reason I no longer have him on ignore.

His RIA rants are over the top and I proved him dead wrong with facts but he refuses to believe me or anyone else. The funny thing is his RIA opinion came from a casual comment from some fool at Clark who welded on a slide and then did not like what his welding may have doe to the heat treat.

But in spite of that at times he is knowledgeable and helpful.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I like Bricktop.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Wash the sand out of your vag, put him on ignore, and move on.

I can't imagine coming into an internet forum and getting my feelings hurt.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
he calls people [bleep], therefore I too like him

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The 'fire shows quite clearly that Bricktop isn't the only potty-mouth and defamer whom Rick ignores.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
The 'fire shows quite clearly that Bricktop isn't the only potty-mouth and defamer whom Rick ignores.

What the [bleep] makes you say that?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Now I seem to be a very special case for him, if I said the sky was blue, he�d call me FOS, and A-hole, thrown in much more profanity and proceed to tell everyone that I�m basically a pathological liar and not to be trusted in anything I say. There�s no debate, because he�s too busy going on a profanity ridden rant to actually get to anything of any substance, so it�s just a waste of time. I run into him on the Handguns forum, and we mostly disagree on Rock Island 1911�s, but he�ll jump in and firing a shot between the eyes anytime he sees an opening.

But I�ve noticed that while he has a special bro-mance for me, he�s also quick to go on a profane rant with pretty much anyone else. He just sits and waits for some opening, and when he pounces, it�s always the longest string of profanity to be found on the entire forum.

Now Rick tries to run a clean board, and supposedly this is a �Family� forum; but there�s enough profanity and �adult� content I�d never invite one of my kids here.

With the exception of his opinion of Rock Island 1911�s, I haven�t found myself in too much disagreement with him over most other things; but I find his tact to be the absolute worst of anyone who has ever been on this forum�Makes Big Stick look like a pillar of tolerance.

So I�m wondering; does anyone here actually LIKE the guy? Does his �wisdom� supersede anything that he wouldn�t get from someone else, and that�s why we put up with him?

Ironically, when I clicked on this thread out of morbid curiosity, I found I had you on ignore. Go figure. smile

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
I like Bricktop.

Travis

Me too.....I find him usually right!.....It amazes me the amount of bad info found on gun boards....but I've yet to get bad info from Bricktop

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kevin,

Bricktop is a foul pig who enjoys wallowing in filth.

Just ignore him.

Rick

I'm better when I move.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

What the [bleep] makes you say that?

Travis

GFY
More to the point, I don't pay much attention to BT.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I like Bricktop.

Travis

I like his avatar. Heck, were it not for him being such a light skinned brother we could be twins.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kevin, enjoy your posts and knowledge. Some folks negative posts are just jealousy. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I certainly like him better than mamby-pamby libs that post here.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We put up with lots of idiots on this forum.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BarryC
I certainly like him better than mamby-pamby libs that post here.

You can say that again

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

203 members (1lessdog, 160user, 12344mag, 2UP, 264mag, 338rcm, 22 invisible), 1,630 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,972
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.