Home
Posted By: JakeBlues Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20
Still haven't seen the "peaceful protesters" in my town yet. But if things continue on the current path until the election or beyond, I was thinking about organizing in my area. Whether you love them or hate them, think they are stupid or smart, the commies are well connected from a communications standpoint. And their strength is in their numbers at a given place and time. Real Americans find themselves watching TV or seeing activities in the street and get outraged, but it usually ends there because they're smart enough to not walk into a bee hive by themselves.

I would like to put together a group of like minded people that have fire arms and training and be able to respond if a threat presents itself and the authorities either cannot or refuse to deal with it. The objective would not be to go to the scene of a protest and start violence. The idea is that innocent people are in danger or property may be destroyed, and the word gets out to the group. Then, hopefully, several people respond, legally carrying weapons and lets the mob know that their "behavior is not welcome". When I was young, I lived in a very rural area and we had volunteer Fire Departments. People would respond from wherever they where, at home or at work. I'm thinking of this as a similar concept of operation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what you think would be an effective way of organizing such a group and getting out the word to the whole group? Preferably, it would be online and leverage technology as much as possible (like the enemy already does).
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20
If that post doesn’t get you on several watchlists, I don’t know what will.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I don't care. Tired of watching the mob terrorize communities, and see good people sit around and bitch and feel like nothing can be done about it. I'm talking about a community that can generate a counter protest on short notice in the face of a lawless threat.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20
It happened here in Grants Pass when Antifa said they were coming here to take down the largest flag in Oregon. It was heavily guarded and they never showed.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20
Defenders of Liberty!

Be vigilant!

g
Posted By: slumlord Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20
These antifa types are using smartphone apps.

Different ones, and sorry I don’t know the specific names of the app. I’m sure there are many that would work.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It happened here in Grants Pass when Antifa said they were coming here to take down the largest flag in Oregon. It was heavily guarded and they never showed.

Good to hear. Most of these people are weak human beings. They get their "courage", confidence, and adrenaline from the energy and security of the mob and the lack of resistance they face. If enough people decided to gather and look them in the eye, most would walk away or just squawk annoyingly, even if you did nothing but stand there with arms crossed.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20

WGAF?

It's high time we started to get organized.

The Left Radicals GD sure are.

Keep it local. Keep it people you know. All it takes is one idiot to fug things up.

I'd call and get the people that are like minded and trustworthy. Then have a meeting. Plan. Prepare.

If someone sounds the alarm, the rest need to come runnin'. If they are not willing to that... Skip them.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20
You’d have more FBI than a Klan rally
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20
A wealth of knowledge that you asked for:

https://www.americanpartisan.org/

In particular, click on 'Radio Contra' at the top of the front page.

And more here:

https://www.latinamericanstudies.org/bayo.htm
Posted By: mikieb Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

WGAF?

It's high time we started to get organized.

The Left Radicals GD sure are.

Keep it local. Keep it people you know. All it takes is one idiot to fug things up.

I'd call and get the people that are like minded and trustworthy. Then have a meeting. Plan. Prepare.

If someone sounds the alarm, the rest need to come runnin'. If they are not willing to that... Skip them.

Yes.... I want in. By my self I am nothing... together we can be a force for defense.

That's what I was thinking. Start a small group of people that I know and trust. Then add names by invitation only or trusted referral.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
A wealth of knowledge that you asked for:

https://www.americanpartisan.org/

In particular, click on 'Radio Contra' at the top of the front page.

Thanks brother. I'll check it out.
With riots, looting, murder, arson, theft, rape and pillaging we have seen in the last month...

And local govts LETTING them do it unchecked... and the defunding of police...

It's only common sense to get organized and have a plan to defend what yours. To defend your families.

To defend your Republic.

For all of it is most certainly under attack.

Better get ready. It's gonna get worse.
With riots, looting, murder, arson, theft, rape and pillaging we have seen in the last month...

And local govts LETTING them do it unchecked... and the defunding of police...

It's only common sense to get organized and have a plan to defend what yours. To defend your families.

To defend your Republic.

For all of it is most certainly under attack.

Better get ready. It's gonna get worse.

This is a thread I never would have imagined 10 years ago. But it's clear to me that this kind of thing is inevitable. It can come to your community and you can watch in horror while the mayhem unfolds before your eyes, or hopefully get organized before it happens, and scare the threat away.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

This is a thread I never would have imagined 10 years ago. But it's clear to me that this kind of thing is inevitable. It can come to your community and you can watch in horror while the mayhem unfolds before your eyes, or hopefully get organized before it happens, and scare the threat away.

We are headed to a time where they won't scare away.

Look how much more brazen they are in just the last month.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/01/20
We had protests in Altoona, Johnstown, and Cumberland Md. All about 30miles from here.
They were peaceful,and not destructive,they did let them close a road or two. That should have triggered arrests.
Useless, served no purpose other than to make the protesters fell good.

They planned and requested support for protesters here.
They came, and caused no issues. Again useless, but they have the right to
engage in a practice our founders found very important. And ensured we could engage in.

At the same time, a bunch of old farts decided to sit on the benches on the town square. One corner of which (Veterans Grove) is the Post Office front lawn, and home to the Honor Roll and our war monuments.

I recognized many as members of our VVA.

That is not their normal meeting place. wink
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

All it takes is one idiot to fug things up.

Doomed before your weenies are even roasted.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
How many patriots would Paul Revere have been able to alert if he had used a smart phone and a social media app instead of a horse? It sounds like it's time to get the Minutemen back together!
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

To crippled to run to old to fight, so if they are stupid enough to come here they will not find a soft target, we are prepared. Rio7
Posted By: deflave Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
I would organize via a church or some form of existing FaceBook page.

Your mission statement (for lack of a better term) and name of the impromptu organization should be something along the lines of "Protector's of History" or "Americans for America." You'll need some form of general description of what you're trying to put together and that should include something along the lines of hearing a community's voice and allowing the taking down of monuments or the removal of historic landmarks to be done via due process and not based upon the loudest mob on any given day.

From there you could build groups that would respond to known targets for the sake of preservation. What they legally have on their person when they arrive to peacefully protect a landmark would be up to the individual. Same as any other American.

If you try messaging anything the way you did here, your format and effort will be shut down immediately.

deflave, That's the first thing you have said that makes sense. Rio7
Originally Posted by RIO7

deflave, That's the first thing you have said that makes sense. Rio7

You should pay attention more often.
Posted By: memtb Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
For many years, several of us suggested that our Republic was in a downward spiral, warning that this was on the horizon. But......we were ridiculed for suggesting that this would come to America. Well, it’s here and gaining momentum. I don’t have the answers for those living in the regions where these anti-Americans have taken control, but, hopefully you can find a way. And those of us that have not experienced the takeover of the left, we need to start preparing for what “will” come. I pray that we do not wait “too long” to start taking our country back.

We’ve all seen what a motivated man and women can do to protect their home! What can we do as a “band of brothers” to defend our Republic and our Constitution? I suggest that we can do a lot! But, we will be taking on our own government, court system and the leftest news media.....as they have abandoned our Republic! Those of us that refuse to surrender by taking a stand must be much like our “Founding Fathers”, willing to lose life and property for the salvation of The Republic! memtb

no thanks Rio7
Originally Posted by RIO7

no thanks Rio7

That was funny.
My handle has dual meaning, not just range commands!!!

Mike
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by deflave

Your mission statement (for lack of a better term) and name of the impromptu organization should be something along the lines of "Protector's of History" or "Americans for America." You'll need some form of general description of what you're trying to put together and that should include something along the lines of hearing a community's voice and allowing the taking down of monuments or the removal of historic landmarks to be done via due process and not based upon the loudest mob on any given day.

From there you could build groups that would respond to known targets for the sake of preservation. What they legally have on their person when they arrive to peacefully protect a landmark would be up to the individual. Same as any other American.

If you try messaging anything the way you did here, your format and effort will be shut down immediately.

Too easy to infiltrate.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Too easy to infiltrate.

Plus you'd get a bunch old people trying to tell you it can't be done.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

Too easy to infiltrate.

That does seem to be the most important criteria.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

They're the same ones that can't grasp why a guy in his 70's would use Twitter.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Thanks for the suggestions.

Too easy to infiltrate.

No one said that it couldn’t be done.

Your way is too easy to infiltrate and derail.

Should be easy enough for even you to understand.

Recalibrate or post some memes.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

They're the same ones that can't grasp why a guy in his 70's would use Twitter.

Writing letters is a dying art for.........but I suppose the stamps for all those tweets would be expensive.

Writing letters is a dying art for.........but I suppose the stamps for all those tweets would be expensive.

"This is civil war. Kill 'em all.

PS-I still need that Social Security check"

And the Stimulus Check,,,or Debit Card.

We're all at the edge of our seat waiting for your plan to establish an impenetrable, secret society.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Still haven't seen the "peaceful protesters" in my town yet. But if things continue on the current path until the election or beyond, I was thinking about organizing in my area. Whether you love them or hate them, think they are stupid or smart, the commies are well connected from a communications standpoint. And their strength is in their numbers at a given place and time. Real Americans find themselves watching TV or seeing activities in the street and get outraged, but it usually ends there because they're smart enough to not walk into a bee hive by themselves.

I would like to put together a group of like minded people that have fire arms and training and be able to respond if a threat presents itself and the authorities either cannot or refuse to deal with it. The objective would not be to go to the scene of a protest and start violence. The idea is that innocent people are in danger or property may be destroyed, and the word gets out to the group. Then, hopefully, several people respond, legally carrying weapons and lets the mob know that their "behavior is not welcome". When I was young, I lived in a very rural area and we had volunteer Fire Departments. People would respond from wherever they where, at home or at work. I'm thinking of this as a similar concept of operation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what you think would be an effective way of organizing such a group and getting out the word to the whole group? Preferably, it would be online and leverage technology as much as possible (like the enemy already does).

Organizing locally is the only way to save yourself and anyone else. This nation is too big for any government agency to save or arrest all of us. The criminals will keep being empowered by the media and by the inaction of the government. They will destroy what they can as they can, and they will slowly spread. It will get ugly in the fall, just before election time. If the election goes badly, the protests will go very badly.

Too easy to infiltrate.

I'm not too worried about meeting a bunch America hating liberal commies at a church group. Also, I'm not planning on being some tacti-cool militia commando. This would just be a way to get the word out to a bunch of people quickly, and hopefully a bunch of people show up before the town burns down. Hell, at the very least, maybe a couple dozen folks show up and use their mobile phones to capture a bunch of thugs committing crimes. Anything is better than nothing.

We're all at the edge of our seat waiting for your plan to establish an impenetrable, secret society.

Your plan is simply dumb.

Come on, gramps.

Tell us all about the Underground Railroad.

Come on, gramps.

Tell us all about the Underground Railroad.

Haven’t used it for several years now.

Your plan is still dumb.

Too easy to infiltrate.

Infiltrate and derail? How about you set up some standards (like we won't go to the next town and shoot joggers), and if some dipshit doesn't meet them in some way, you boot him? If you are infiltrated, so what? We're all fuucked anyway. It doesn't help to be chickenshit about what we are possibly risking. The nation is collapsing. If you want any kind of society, it is going to be small and high-trust, and anyone who tries to steer your group away from your pre-set standards should get kicked out on his ass.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
blm/antifa had a rally here a couple Sat nights ago, Sheriff called me the Thursday before and asked if I'd be loose Sat night if he needed me, I went to town to meet and talk, they had their rally, not one word screamed, window broken, fires started, looting, nothing, they loaded in their small busses and mini vans and pulled out, they must have done some research and found out this aint minneapolis or seattle.

Your plan is still dumb.

That's funny coming from the guy that believes in The Bologna Virus.

LOL
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Too easy to infiltrate.

Infiltrate and derail? How about you set up some standards (like we won't go to the next town and shoot joggers), and if some dipshit doesn't meet them in some way, you boot him? If you are infiltrated, so what? We're all fuucked anyway. It doesn't help to be chickenshit about what we are possibly risking. The nation is collapsing. If you want any kind of society, it is going to be small and high-trust, and anyone who tries to steer your group away from your pre-set standards should get kicked out on his ass.

Flave,,,here’s your man.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Bottom line: Antifa/John Brown Gun Club/Redneck Revolt are ready. Are you??
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Love the idea. Hope you follow through. I recommend finding a great lawyer to refresh you on laws, ordinances, and rights in your State.

People wanting to participate will feel stronger about committing if they know you did some homework to keep them within the law - initially.

😎
Originally Posted by gunner500
blm/antifa had a rally here a couple Sat nights ago, Sheriff called me the Thursday before and asked if I'd be loose Sat night if he needed me, I went to town to meet and talk, they had their rally, not one word screamed, window broken, fires started, looting, nothing, they loaded in their small busses and mini vans and pulled out, they must have done some research and found out this aint minneapolis or seattle.

Honestly, I think about 80% of their courage comes from a perceived lack of threat to them.

Your plan is still dumb.

LOL

You’re getting dumber by the minute and that’s a hard one to top for you.

You better head on back over to the Mosquito Abatement thread. They can use your advice there.

Honestly, I think about 80% of their courage comes from a perceived lack of threat to them.

Agreed, and the protection afforded them from liberal mayors and governors, 'none' of that shlt resides here.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

The signs of war has been apparent for a long time. You should have been tooled up and organized long ago.

Your plan is still dumb.

LOL

You better head on back over to the Mosquito Abatement thread. They can use your advice there.

That Corona schit eats you up, don’t it?

LOL

Gullible old fugk.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

grin

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

grin

DF

LOL, in the same town we ran a blade through a couple good steaks DF ; ]

That’s why they won’t topple a statue surrounded by people.

Your plan is still dumb.

LOL

That Corona schit eats you up, don’t it?

LOL

Gullible old fugk.

Seems to eat your dumb ass up.

Don’t bother me at all.
My biggest fear is that we do nothing because it seems too complicated. Hell even a list of 500 names and phone numbers and a group text message to everyone is better than nothing.
This is exactly what I keep on trying to advocate here in these political discussions: Stop imagining that you can vote your way out of this mess, because you are now in the minority, and the elections are likely rigged anyway. Organize. Don't leave America, organize. Do it locally, with your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, church members, etc. Get the women involved, and create a telephone/text tree. Get together and talk. Have a pot luck. Establish and formalize a trust bond. Decide what your goals and values are as a group, among the men, and don't let anyone who doesn't share your goals be a part of the group.
My biggest fear is that we do nothing because it seems too complicated. Hell even a list of 500 names and phone numbers and a group text message to everyone is better than nothing.

When it gets to the nut cutting, sever the tap roots, the rest of the tree, leaves and limbs wither away and die, we know who/where the tap roots are. smile dying in the streets fighting their useful idiots is not the way.
This is exactly what I keep on trying to advocate here in these political discussions: Stop imagining that you can vote your way out of this mess, because you are now in the minority, and the elections are likely rigged anyway. Organize. Don't leave America, organize. Do it locally, with your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, church members, etc. Get the women involved, and create a telephone/text tree. Get together and talk. Have a pot luck. Establish and formalize a trust bond. Decide what your goals and values are as a group, among the men, and don't let anyone who doesn't share your goals be a part of the group.

Okay. We’ve got the group together now.

And next,,,,,

When it gets to the nut cutting, sever the tap roots, the rest of the tree, leaves and limbs wither away and die, we know who/where the tap roots are. smile dying in the streets fighting their useful idiots is not the way.

If we were a 3rd world country, kidnapping and torture of community leaders responsible for street violence would be the menus appetizer, entree and desert.

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10

If we were a 3rd world country, kidnapping and torture of community leaders responsible for street violence would be the menus appetizer, entree and desert.

😎

Yes, but go way above them, there's just a handful. smile
Posted By: dassa Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

"Grandpa, what did you do during the second American civil war?"

"Kept myself off the watchlists."
Posted By: cuznguido Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
It is impossible to form an effective militia group in this country. Everybody wants to be a commando, and nearly everybody wants to be in command. Discipline is non existent. Security is a pipedream. Protect yourself and your own and hope that is enough.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
When bus loads of protesters left Eugene and Portland, heading for our town, word spread fast! Before they were in the area downtown was filling with locals! Word spread via, text, facebutt, email and calls. Those are how the neighbor and I found out. We were talking and both our phones started going off! We headed for town while calling friends. Protesters were outnumbered and civil! Early on one got in the face of some young local, promptly got all of the farm boy he wanted, and ran back across the street. The rest was young people hollering and doing the city jungle dance! Then they left! That said, knowing their coming is the important part!!
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

Too easy to infiltrate.

Nobody is talking about illegal activity so I’m not sure how much infiltration would be an issue assuming common sense and not giving out personal information to risk vandalism and personal attacks. As already mentioned using phone apps seems to be the way antifa is doing it and probably a good idea. Counter surveillance/infiltrating of antifa as part of the organization would be a great idea. Let’s dox them when we can and stop seeing ourselves as the victims and start using the same legal but in your face, demand to be heard tactics but as the good guys (which we are).
Protecting monuments and culture is a good idea but picking our battles and going to places where they’re blocking roads and burning things down will be that much easier for us to defend against a bias media. Protect a statue and “you’re racist” protect a building from looting or open up a road for people to get to work and they’ll have a tougher time spinning it.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Naysayers are wrong on this one...Grants Pass, Klamath Falls and Yreka...it happened it was successful, all within the last 30 days, and you'll never read about it in the regular media or from the sorry ass local television stations.It was just a simple phone tree and facebook offers of help to local merchants.
What Hunt and Shoot recommends has already happened.
Originally Posted by cuznguido
It is impossible to form an effective militia group in this country. Everybody wants to be a commando, and nearly everybody wants to be in command. Discipline is non existent. Security is a pipedream. Protect yourself and your own and hope that is enough.

They can be infiltrated and doxed just as well as anyone.
“Protect yourself and your own” guarantees an ever tighter and tighter noose until finally you and you’re own are choked off. This is a being heard and numbers game. Keeping quiet and shutting up is the worst thing you can do and guarantees defeat. Defeat without ever even trying.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

Someone is paying attention.
Some are over thinking my objective here. I don't want to be in charge of fake cops or fake soldiers. All I really want to do is leverage technology to let as many good folks know that something is going down. Some of these riots are just a bunch of kids that get a message from Facebook and they show up somewhere as a "flash mob". I basically want to do something similar but from the opposite side of things. Imagine you're out raking leaves in the yard and get an alert on your phone "a big angry crowd of people are chanting outside businesses near 4th and Main". Hopefully, a bunch of people drop what they're doing, head over there and show a presence.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Naysayers are wrong on this one...Grants Pass, Klamath Falls and Yreka...it happened it was successful, all within the last 30 days, and you'll never read about it in the regular media or from the sorry ass local television stations.It was just a simple phone tree and facebook offers of help to local merchants.

That's good to hear. It is simply a return to our European roots. That's how we've always done things. These artificial governmental organizations and boundaries are hindrances, and exist only to control us, rather than to organize us.
To many people here want to say “we have all the guns” debatable since antifa wants to take over government and law enforcement so that they have the monopoly on violence (they don’t intend to shoot you themselves) but at the same time we’re to lazy to organize and fight back with similar counter protest because we’ll be infiltrated for legal activity but just you wait someday because “we have all the guns.” Meanwhile antifa and the globalist are winning this with organization and without guns. They’re just might be a lesson there?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
To many people here want to say “we have all the guns” debatable since antifa wants to take over government and law enforcement so that they have the monopoly on violence (they don’t intend to shoot you themselves) but at the same time we’re to lazy to organize and fight back with similar counter protest because we’ll be infiltrated for legal activity but just you wait someday because “we have all the guns.” Meanwhile antifa and the globalist are winning this with organization and without guns. They’re just might be a lesson there?

The general doesn't carry a rifle. That's what the soldiers are for.

We are not soldiers. We are not hired to fight. We are not attached to any army. We are free to fight for who and what we will.

I see many who don't look willing to fight at all, against anything, if it requires they do something that seems uncomfortable. Jesus, look around at all the mask-wearers. That is why I declare that America is the Titanic. We have to be willing to do something, anything, to at least right the communities we live within, or to secure them more fully. Those who have not organized will burn. The virus that America is sick with is not a coronavirus. It is a sickness that runs in the very soul of the majority of Americans, and it is manifest in the tribal behavior that is attached to utter irrationality. This nation is already doomed.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

When it gets to the nut cutting, sever th
e tap roots, the rest of the tree, leaves and limbs wither away and die, we know who/where the tap roots are. smile dying in the streets fighting their useful idiots is not the way.

😎

What a dumb a...ss thing to say JFC

Bob
Posted By: AlaskaCub Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
As far as I’m concerned if you live in one of these liberal infested communities run by liberals at the local and state level you are basically [bleep]. Going in to any of them to do anything will only lead to severe consequences by those govt officials against YOU! As a conservative you will be labeled and stereotyped as a racist, nazi, white supremacist, terrorist or whatever. These cities will need to collapse both civilly and economically before anything changes. You get what you vote for and cities like Seattle, New York, Chicago, Minneapolis , etc are unsaveable in the current direction they are heading. More people seeking civility as well as businesses are going to bail out and already are. What they’ll be left with is a low economic demographic sucking on the govt tit and no one to foot the bill. If you live in a conservative area and you think these whack jobs are coming to your neighborhood just out the word out, it won’t take much to run them out. They only mob up in large numbers where they know they are safe.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

When it gets to the nut cutting, sever th
e tap roots, the rest of the tree, leaves and limbs wither away and die, we know who/where the tap roots are. smile dying in the streets fighting their useful idiots is not the way.

😎

What a dumb a...ss thing to say JFC

Bob

Old queers like yourself always get emotional about protecting liberals.

LOL

😎
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
As far as I’m concerned if you live in one of these liberal infested communities run by liberals at the local and state level you are basically [bleep]. Going in to any of them to do anything will only lead to severe consequences by those govt officials against YOU! As a conservative you will be labeled and stereotyped as a racist, nazi, white supremacist, terrorist or whatever. These cities will need to collapse both civilly and economically before anything changes. You get what you vote for and cities like Seattle, New York, Chicago, Minneapolis , etc are unsaveable in the current direction they are heading. More people seeking civility as well as businesses are going to bail out and already are. What they’ll be left with is a low economic demographic sucking on the govt tit and no one to foot the bill. If you live in a conservative area and you think these whack jobs are coming to your neighborhood just out the word out, it won’t take much to run them out. They only mob up in large numbers where they know they are safe.

The only problem with that line of thinking is that it’s a multi pronged attack being waged with open borders. If they can’t take over your town they’ll take over your county, if they can’t do that it’s your state and if that doesn’t work they’ll take over enough of the country through the major cities and states to impose their will. All of this country is America under the same constitution and federal laws burying your head in the sand isn’t going to work.

Unfortunately states rights are dead. They killed those along time ago. No matter how conservative your town or state is they’re going to keep chipping away until they have permanent majorities in the House and Senate and as soon as they get a president in office they’ll enforce it on a federal level.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Democrats think and want us to be a 3rd world country. Do not rule out anything which may work.

Don’t bother me at all.

Sure thing.

LOL

Something is always better than nothing.

It's been demonstrated countless times that if locals show up damage becomes minimal or non-existent.

Following the advice of dumb asses like Old Coot will get your ass thrown in jail or red flagged, and the local monuments will still get destroyed.

Okay. We’ve got the group together now.

And next,,,,,

Don't worry about it.

Go drink your Metamucil.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
I heard the name los pepes is available.
Para militarys may be necessary.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
These antifa types are using smartphone apps.

Different ones, and sorry I don’t know the specific names of the app. I’m sure there are many that would work.

The app makers are very likely liberal. I can see them running interference.

That's the real pisser. They don't have real jobs. They know they aren't going to be arrested. They know that there is safety in numbers. They know that the media will run interference. Think about the ABQ shooting and what that shooter went through in his justifiable use of deadly force.

Look at this thread. They are organized. We...
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
It's very easy to see who has thought about this a bit.

The light bulb will come on for more, in days to come...
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Those are smaller towns with an existing strong sense of community.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
It's very easy to see who has thought about this a bit.

The light bulb will come on for more, in days to come...

Yep.
Travis Clark Deflave may be a class clown, and a smart ass.
Well, no maybe, he is.

Ever notice something about those clowns?
The funny ones anyway. Their wit is often something that takes a second.

They are smart. They have a brain, and use it.

He is excatly right.

And if that swells his head, he can GFHimself.

Get the word out!
Don't call for weapons, don't even call for attendance.
That could make you accountable for actions you didn't endorse or anticipate.

The lanterns in the Old North Church didn't tell people where to go, what to do,
Or what to bring.

Paul Revere didn't say "2 O'clock, bring guns, ammo, clubs... He simply yelled
The British are Coming".

Guns are secondary weapons at best.
Information is always more important than anything else.

As for being infiltrated? Go watch a spy movie. Again. X2.

There is nothing to infiltrate.
A post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...
Have friend groups? Shooting groups, Veterans groups?
Hit them on the receive list.

I don't belong to any groups.
But with a Facebook post, and a message sent to multiple people I
could alert a pile of people. Those who are more socially and media active
could do far better.
Posted By: shaman Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
I'm going to offer some advice. I'm not an expert. I did not even stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

1) Stay off Facebook, Twitter, and especially this place if you're thinking about forming a militia. There are pimply-faced pajama boys out there looking for you. If that doesn't scare you, then understand that the Chinese are watching and they're making lists to send to their compatriots here in the States.

2) Keep everything on the down-low. Keep it verbal.

3) Being a 3rd Gen German-American gives me some history with this sort of thing. My family was staunch anti-Fascist. I had an uncle that personally flipped off Hitler. My grandfather went back to Germany to make sure his father was taken care of in 1938. He took the family. The local Bundt had been feeding the Nazi's intel on Gramps. He nearly did not make it back out. When he got back, he had the FBI crawling over everyone in the family. All three of his sons served in WWII, but none of them were allowed into the ETO. They all 3 served in the Pacific. One found his best friend was filing reports on him.

4) Understand that both sides want to know about any "militia" forming, no matter how small or obscure. Someone is out there collecting the info. There used to be a joke going around during and after WWII that if there were 6 German-Americans in a room 1 was an FBI informant.

Me? I'm a happy camper. Leave me to hunt my deer and turkeys and let me go to work and earn money, and I'll stay happy. I'm too old to be in the front lines. I'll wiggle my tail in the mud and stay clean.

The other thing to remember: you don't need to form a militia. You already ARE the militia. When the [bleep] hits the fan, you and your neighbors form a better chance of getting things done if you do not attempt to seriously organize. If I got a knock on the door after midnight on a warm April night and the guy outside said things were going to get real on the green at sunrise, I think would know what to do. We've been practicing this drill for over 2 centuries.

Back in 2006, I took #3 and the 'HillChick to Virginia Beach for a vacation and we did the Williamsburg/Jamestown/Yorktown thing on the way. I hadn't been since 1967. One afternoon, we were back by the Capitol Building, listening to the Declaration of Independence being read, and I was accosted by one of the living history actors. He told me I was summoned to the Armory. The militia was forming for the march to Yorktown. I tried to beg off. It was hot. I tried to send my son, Angus was 8. I thought he'd have a gas. No. It was me that was being summoned. I finally wangled Angus getting to come along. He was big for his age. I went to the Armory next to the Green and given a musket. I was told what to do. In about 15 minutes we were marching out the road to Yorktown to take on the Cornwalis.

Yeah, it's was playacting. However, it was real enough that 'HillChick found herself sobbing uncontrollably on the side, realizing what it was like watching the two men in her life walking out. It was real enough for me to know that when the $hit gets real, it gets real in a hurry. If they'd handed me shot and powder, I'd have known exactly what to do. I think that is my message to y'all. I have seldom felt in the hands of God Grace as out on that green.

“What will be the consequences of our Arming for self defense, that Providence, who permits these doings in the Disturbers of Mankind; and who rules and Governs all things, alone can tell. To its all powerful decrees we must submit, whilst we hope that the injustice of our Cause if War, must ensue, will entitle us to its Protection.”

—Letter from George Washington to Revered Jonathan Boucher, August 15, 1798
Posted By: Hastings Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
The problem with organizing a counter force to these anarchists is that they are aware that there is nothing they have to lose. Most own no property to have civilly seized. They have discovered that there is no legal threat of criminal action by the authorities because of the fact that no means exist of incarcerating or using the existing legal structure against them because of their numbers. They have tried mightily to provoke a violent law enforcement response and have found out law enforcement is going to take no meaningful action to stop them.
Against that you have an unorganized aged population of folks mostly with quite a lot of assets to worry about. A citizen militia in a community in the form of an armed group defending the perimeter in a small rural community is about the best you can hope for. If you live in an urban area surrounded by blacks you are on your own. Kind of like those Moroccans that successfully defended their store with AK rifles. Do you and your family have the nerve those folks had?
The media, who controls the narratives, is going to demonize anyone they can. They don't rely on facts. When it comes down to it, any group defending themselves against outside attack is going to be vilified as the wrong-doers who assaulted "peaceful demonstrators". They often stretch the boundaries of credulity, so the facts will not ever matter. Being afraid at this point to do what is right in order to secure the well-being of yourself and your neighbors is exactly what our enemy wants. They want you to do nothing, to feel isolated and powerless. They want you to imagine that fighting back will get you arrested for a long list of felonies, and that even attempting to organize will get you put on lists, and "infiltrated", and slandered by the media. Everyone is eventually going to have to decide whether it is more valuable to them to go along with the chaos, or to risk fighting back, to try to maintain some modicum of their rights or their property, or simply their right to self-determination.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Only a suicidal fool makes war with the other side setting the rules. Long range rifles with suppressors will take care of business just like the patriots in the bushes did when the Brits tried to march back from Lexington and Concord. It's hard to fight an enemy one can't see or hear- - - -guerilla warfare has been successful for centuries, even before the invention of firearms.
Fair enough....Me and others have been saying the same for 3.5 years.

The idea of a National movement, led by a single person - MLK esque person isn’t likely going to happen, at least right away.

Many more members, including you, have suggested small communities organize and establish protection teams, which is likely where, eventually, a national movement and leader would come out of.

😎
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Only a suicidal fool makes war with the other side setting the rules. Long range rifles with suppressors will take care of business just like the patriots in the bushes did when the Brits tried to march back from Lexington and Concord. It's hard to fight an enemy one can't see or hear- - - -guerilla warfare has been successful for centuries, even before the invention of firearms.

Pics of your scoped sniper rifle, ghillie suit, and range finder...Thanks 😎
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Here comes the guy that would have shot Chauvin in the chest.

LOL
Posted By: AlaskaCub Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That's the real pisser. They don't have real jobs. They know they aren't going to be arrested. They know that there is safety in numbers. They know that the media will run interference. Think about the ABQ shooting and what that shooter went through in his justifiable use of deadly force.

We......... HAVE TO GO TO WORK! We don’t have the luxury to hang out under a tarp in one of America’s inner city for weeks at a time. They have nothing to do and nothing to LOSE!
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

We......... HAVE TO GO TO WORK! We don’t have the luxury to hang out under a tarp in one of America’s inner city for weeks at a time. They have nothing to do and nothing to LOSE!

If we have enough time to hangout on the fire talking about what we’ll do one day. We have enough time start up some private groups to stay in contact online and keep one another informed with what blm/antifa are up to.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
My opinion - be like John Mosby.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
3 man cells ...
Each member contacts another person to start their own 3 man cell.
So forth and so on it multiplies

Stay disconnected from your outside cell contact as much as possible until needed.
So forth and so on it multiplies

Thats how the insurgency in iraq got its toehold in june july aug 03.
The media, who controls the narratives, is going to demonize anyone they can. They don't rely on facts. When it comes down to it, any group defending themselves against outside attack is going to be vilified as the wrong-doers who assaulted "peaceful demonstrators". They often stretch the boundaries of credulity, so the facts will not ever matter. Being afraid at this point to do what is right in order to secure the well-being of yourself and your neighbors is exactly what our enemy wants. They want you to do nothing, to feel isolated and powerless. They want you to imagine that fighting back will get you arrested for a long list of felonies, and that even attempting to organize will get you put on lists, and "infiltrated", and slandered by the media. Everyone is eventually going to have to decide whether it is more valuable to them to go along with the chaos, or to risk fighting back, to try to maintain some modicum of their rights or their property, or simply their right to self-determination.

The "journalists" in the media are dumb as hell. Have they ever looked at what journalists in the society they envision do?

That's why I think it is important to keep this as structureless as possible. Just a means of communication more than anything else. As some have said, allow people to use their own judgement and exercise their rights as individuals, a group of individuals that happen to all have the best interest of the community in mind. That's why in the thread title the word "militia" is in quotes. It's more of an understanding than an actual organized group. As soon as anything becomes a well defined and we'll organized group, it becomes a spotlighted target from multiple angles. The good thing about conservatives is that most of them are people who know the difference between right and wrong and can think for themselves, unlike the enemy, which is a mob of useful idiots, directed as a herd by their commie masters.

The "journalists" in the media are dumb as hell. Have they ever looked at what journalists in the society they envision do?

They are happy to have a job that doesn't require saying, "Would you like that in a value meal?" or "Grande or Venti?"

Yes, they will burn in the end. If people were actually taught history, we'd likely learn from it, and more of us would not repeat it. If you listen to these vapid fuucks, they seem to exude self-hatred. They are nihilists when it is all said and done, and intentionally so. They have been educated to be that way in public schools and universities.

That's why I think it is important to keep this as structureless as possible. Just a means of communication more than anything else. As some have said, allow people to use their own judgement and exercise their rights as individuals, a group of individuals that happen to all have the best interest of the community in mind. That's why in the thread title the word "militia" is in quotes. It's more of an understanding than an actual organized group. As soon as anything becomes a well defined and we'll organized group, it becomes a spotlighted target from multiple angles. The good thing about conservatives is that most of them are people who know the difference between right and wrong and can think for themselves, unlike the enemy, which is a mob of useful idiots, directed as a herd by their commie masters.

I completely agree. I salute you for even hosting this discussion. It takes courage to attempt to do anything in the climate of fear that has been constructed in America. You are way ahead of the slovenly curve that many of the rest of us are on.

Don’t bother me at all.

Sure thing.

LOL

Absolute thing.

It's been demonstrated countless times that if locals show up damage becomes minimal or non-existent.

Following the advice of dumb asses like Old Coot will get your ass thrown in jail or red flagged, and the local monuments will still get destroyed.

This pontification from the “Great Organizer of Resist The Antifa“ who got his ass kicked out of a public park by a county employee for the Covid and went away without a whimper.

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.
White people for the most part are not going to organize as a citizen militia or home guard or neighborhood watch to violently oppose Antifa or BLM. They have so much to lose that it will be too late when they figure out "hey these people want us dead and nobody is going to stop them". There are exceptions of course in the poor white and proud areas but for the most part when civil order breaks down most folks are going to be helpless. Take my daughter for instance. She knows how to shoot and lives in the God awful Dallas metro-plex. She has a .243W bolt rifle and a 9 shot High Standard .22 revolver and maybe enough ammo for 2 reloads. And she is probably the most heavily armed individual in her neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Hastings
White people for the most part are not going to organize as a citizen militia or home guard or neighborhood watch to violently oppose Antifa or BLM. They have so much to lose that it will be too late when they figure out "hey these people want us dead and nobody is going to stop them". There are exceptions of course in the poor white and proud areas but for the most part when civil order breaks down most folks are going to be helpless. Take my daughter for instance. She knows how to shoot and lives in the God awful Dallas metro-plex. She has a .243W bolt rifle and a 9 shot High Standard .22 revolver and maybe enough ammo for 2 reloads. And she is probably the most heavily armed individual in her neighborhood.

Well, aren't you a fuucking bucket of rainbows and sunshine? Why do you imagine we are having this whole discussion? I am only bothering typing now not because I want to share my opinion, but because I hope to spark thoughts in people's minds that will hopefully smolder enough that those people begin to form their own plans. We don't need "citizen militias". We need people with a plan who have formed trust bonds and communication trees with others. Anything is better than nothing. Sitting around doing nothing and bitching while feeling afraid and isolated is not a solution.

Well, aren't you a fuucking bucket of rainbows and sunshine? Why do you imagine we are having this whole discussion? I am only bothering typing now not because I want to share my opinion, but because I hope to spark thoughts in people's minds that will hopefully smolder enough that those people begin to form their own plans. We don't need "citizen militias". We need people with a plan who have formed trust bonds and communication trees with others. Anything is better than nothing. Sitting around doing nothing and bitching while feeling afraid and isolated is not a solution.

Well I don't know what else I can do. I am quite well armed and live in about as non vulnerable area as there is in Louisiana. I am not even beginning to believe anyone would come to my aid. Just about all the white folks I know aren't going to get involved in any conflict not on their property. I will do my best to repel any hostile "visitors" but considering how much civil liability is involved I am not going out anywhere to purposely engage in hostilities. Of course I would help my near neighbors and if I am accosted out in public away from home I will use whatever is necessary to stop a threat. But I am not going to put myself in a George Zimmerman situation. He did what he should have done and could easily have been sent to prison. The 3 men in Georgia are in jail and very likely will be sent to prison. So, if need be I will shoot it out on my place or to protect myself in public but will never organize with any confederation of neighbors. I've seen too much ugliness happen with volunteer firemen. Imagine what you might get with a neighborhood protection group.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
it's pretty simple get a group of like-minded friends you can pretty much count on, agree that you have to show up if something like this goes down and then get ahold of each other. Pretty much what I could do if I needed my close friends to help me.
Calling a few friends to help out with something is one thing. In this scenario, you may need hundreds of people to show up somewhere, within minutes. Some people won't or can't show up. which means you may need a list of 500+ people, and be able to disseminate information quickly. You're not going to have time to chat with people. It has to be like those emergency messages you get on a phone, short and sweet, while you get in your truck and go.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

This pontification from the “Great Organizer of Resist The Antifa“ who got his ass kicked out of a public park by a county employee for the Covid and went away without a whimper.

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.
Too bad more of the brain trust here haven't realized what a mouthy, stupid, worthless clown boy he is.

Well I don't know what else I can do. I am quite well armed and live in about as non vulnerable area as there is in Louisiana. I am not even beginning to believe anyone would come to my aid. Just about all the white folks I know aren't going to get involved in any conflict not on their property. I will do my best to repel any hostile "visitors" but considering how much civil liability is involved I am not going out anywhere to purposely engage in hostilities. Of course I would help my near neighbors and if I am accosted out in public away from home I will use whatever is necessary to stop a threat. But I am not going to put myself in a George Zimmerman situation. He did what he should have done and could easily have been sent to prison. The 3 men in Georgia are in jail and very likely will be sent to prison. So, if need be I will shoot it out on my place or to protect myself in public but will never organize with any confederation of neighbors. I've seen too much ugliness happen with volunteer firemen. Imagine what you might get with a neighborhood protection group.

The benefit of that situation is you are not likely ever going to be a target. The detriment to that situation is that if you ever become a target (highly unlikely, to be sure) for some random reason, you are likely screwed.

I am not advocating for commando-style individual survival, though it will inevitably work for some. I am hoping to shore up the American way of life and the American system of values as the US becomes fragmented and falls into 2nd World status. I want my kids to have some kind of society in which they can participate, where they find kinship and like-minded people with which share in the benefits of society. I want them to be able to get married and raise families in some version of the American way of life and American system of values according to how I understand them. In short: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. What is coming is meant to destroy all individual autonomy, and the American system of values and ideas.
Calling a few friends to help out with something is one thing. In this scenario, you may need hundreds of people to show up somewhere, within minutes. Some people won't or can't show up. which means you may need a list of 500+ people, and be able to disseminate information quickly. You're not going to have time to chat with people. It has to be like those emergency messages you get on a phone, short and sweet, while you get in your truck and go.

I'd rather have a few i could count on.
Posted By: SOFMatchstaff Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Jake Blues, answer your PMs whats your general location, ?
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.
Too bad more of the brain trust here haven't realized what a mouthy, stupid, worthless clown boy he is.
you let your hate blind you.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.
you let your hate blind you.
Nope, just got him pegged for what he is. A smartass punk.
Posted By: Slavek Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20

I would make some BLM, ANTIFA, LGBT,.....posters, banners,.....and have fried chicken plus soda pop to share. Another thing you could do is vote for Biden, because if he wins there will be no massive protests on US streets.
Originally Posted by Slavek

I would make some BLM, ANTIFA, LGBT,.....posters, banners,.....and have fried chicken plus soda pop to share. Another thing you could do is vote for Biden, because if he wins there will be no massive protests on US streets.

I wouldn’t bet on the protests stopping should Biden win. He’s already shown much weakness in his comments on antifa and BLM.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
Militia is the wrong term---
Originally Posted by TBREW401

Suggestions ?

Suggestions ?

The 2nd Amendment uses that term.

As did the Supreme Court when they upheld that "militia" meant an armed citizenry.

The nutjob kook groups have stained the term though. frown

The media uses "militia" as a buzzword now... Like "assault rifle".

If it were me, I'd use the term "Buddy Group". Because that's what it should be... wink
Posted By: sse Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/02/20
OT, but i was wondering if things keep going downhill in DC, whether 1 or 2 mil peeps should have a picnic on the nat'l mall
Originally Posted by sse
OT, but i was wondering if things keep going downhill in DC, whether 1 or 2 mil peeps should have a picnic on the nat'l mall

I'd say about 10 million would get their attention.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

On it's face, I agree that the term seems loaded. But it doesn't matter what you call the group. If the media or the authorities want to demonize or criminalize or villify or infiltrate your group, it won't matter what you call it. And if the group works, it WILL be targeted. This IS war. It's 4th Generation Warfare, and right now, we are on our back foot and our last leg. You don't win by engaging the enemy. You win by proving your abilities superior to those of the enemy, so they have to formulate another tactic.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
Has anyone suggested a peaceful protest? They're super effective.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20

what do you think he suggested.
Posted By: Dixie_Dude Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
Peaceful protests with guns, like what happened in Virginia. Lots of gun wielding people marching on the city halls of liberal cities peacefully demanding police protection and not to defund the police, and not to remove statues. Make human chains around statues as a protest to protect our history. That may make more sense.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
[quote=Dixie_Dude]Peaceful protests with guns, like what happened in Virginia. Lots of gun wielding people marching on the city halls of liberal cities peacefully demanding police protection and not to defund the police, and not to remove statues. Make human chains around statues as a protest to protect our history. That may make more sense

In specific states and in specific cities if the BLM and antifa group decides to get violent, which side do you think that local law enforcement will take? ?

Remember that they get their marching orders direct from the mayors.
Posted By: sse Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by sse

I'd say about 10 million would get their attention.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

all the better
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
My guess is most of us are going to be outlaws. Guns will be outlawed and confiscated ASAP when SHTF there's no way around it. And that's when things will get real interesting, my guess is that over 50% of the gun owners will cut and run. My plan is to stand my ground, on my ground as long as I'm able.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

grin

DF

LOL, in the same town we ran a blade through a couple good steaks DF ; ]

Did anyone ever find out where they were from?

DF
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
many people already have family/friends networks in place to share info and apply pressure to businesses via social media. These work well and are innocuous. Creating a similar system using a 3 man cell system as described by Renegade 50 and revolutionaries throughout history. The radical mooselimbs have learned that secure comms are only possible via messenger.

Many people would be willing to show up for an unarmed show of will that doesn't flount guns and militias, numbers count. The only force multiplier that has been proven to always work is National Will. Organizing and working to turn out the vote is a pretty low risk/high reward activity that could work.

Deflave is a good example of how easy it is to get dumb, butthurt people to show their asses. He plays the goons like a xylophone grin

mike r
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20

When did you start your armed resistance? The socialists are taking your state by force, it's probably time you do something if you're going to. Either that or get out your shine box.....
Posted By: Huntz Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
Where is John Birch when you need him???
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by Huntz
Where is John Birch when you need him???

Or Gandhi? Or David Ben Gurion?

mike r
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain

When did you start your armed resistance? The socialists are taking your state by force, it's probably time you do something if you're going to. Either that or get out your shine box.....

There may have been a time for optimism about a peaceful protest. About 120 years ago. Anybody that doesn't recognize that has his buried in his ass in the sand.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20
Offer twice as much free weed as the other groups. Look at all the states that are having problems. They recently legalized dope.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/03/20

There may have been a time for optimism about a peaceful protest. About 120 years ago. Anybody that doesn't recognize that has his buried in his ass in the sand.

One man's peaceful protest is another man's armed show of force.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/04/20

One man's peaceful protest is another man's armed show of force.

Not to them. They don't understand anything but being shut down. You have to speak your enemy's language.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/04/20
I don't care if it's a peaceful counter protest or it requires a counter show of force, as long as the enemy is denied the ability to harm people or their property.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/04/20
John has a long mustache.I re-pete John has a long mustache. whistle
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/05/20

Hastings, That's just sad. But, I know people like that.. Conservative people.

They just don't understand the determination the left has for destroying "us".

We need to be every bit as resolute in destroying "them".
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/05/20
Here in north Idaho we had an incident with ANTIFA not long ago. Word got out that they were coming to Coeurd'Alene. A relatively small group of armed militia stationed themselves all around town and faced them head on. Didn't take ANTIFA long to get the message and high tail it back towards Seattle.
It happened fast. Most locals didn't even know it was going on until it was over. As the word spread it was pretty obvious that there were plenty of locals who would have showed up as support if it would have gone on longer.

Might be a lesson here. Show some guts and hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
Posted By: Savuti Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/05/20

Your mission statement (for lack of a better term) and name of the impromptu organization should be something along the lines of "Protector's of History" or "Americans for America."

May I suggest "Committee of Safety", an old idea whose time may have come, again.
Posted By: deflave Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/06/20

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.

Old Coot,

If I start slapping the schit out of every old man I encounter, you and BlackFart wouldn’t have any teeth.

LOL

Wear your mask!!!
Posted By: deflave Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/06/20

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.

BlackBart,

How many more weeks are you going to milk us for that “stimulus” check?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Wash your hands!!!
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/06/20

Patriot Sheriff Flave.

Dumb fugg.

Old Coot,

If I start slapping the schit out of every old man I encounter, you and BlackFart wouldn’t have any teeth.

LOL

Wear your mask!!!

When you see an old man, start slapping.

Old men don’t fear pussies that gets run out of public parks in broad daylight with their kid in tow nor fear those same pussies that have “had to tap out hundreds of times “.

Yeah, you’re bad. So bad.

Mr. Slapper, himself.
Posted By: Filaman Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/06/20
I feel there will come a time for this. But right now I think we just need to organize but keep a cool head. We need to see what happens in November. Personally, I don't think Uncle Joe is near as radical as he's trying to come off as. He's trying to get elected. Unlike Trump he's 100% BS Politician and will say or do whatever he feels he needs to get elected.Having said that, there's others in his party that are itching to have a go at our rights. At that time we will need militias. That's in the second amendment. I hope the left realizes this before they start instigating things and force our hand.

As far as Antifa or BLM goes, just keep your powder dry, but if pushed, use what you think is necessary to protect your life, family, and property. If that means having to shoot somebody, so be it..I just think it's a little premature to be over reacting.

What I'm getting at here though is we don't really need to play our hand too quick. There may be a time and place later. But if Trump wins and we get back the House and keep the Senate, I believe the Union will be secure without having to do much else. Because once Trump is secure in office for four more years I think the idiots will quieten down.
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by Filaman
Because once Trump is secure in office for four more years I think the idiots will quieten down.

No way. Their desperation is only beginning to show. All stops will be removed and they will go full on retard in attempts to prevent their exposure. Draining the swamp is revealing all the trash that has been dumped in it.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by WTM45
Because once Trump is secure in office for four more years I think the idiots will quieten down.

No way. Their desperation is only beginning to show. All stops will be removed and they will go full on retard in attempts to prevent their exposure. Draining the swamp is revealing all the trash that has been dumped in it.

Waiting on Barr and Durham.
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/06/20
Stop using the word "Militia" for one thing. Way too much bad press on that word. It carries a bad vision with it generally.

Call it mutual protection coalition or something like that. Gotta remember a militia is a military force and what you are doing is a protective force.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Stop using the word "Militia" for one thing. Way too much bad press on that word. It carries a bad vision with it generally.

Call it mutual protection coalition or something like that. Gotta remember a militia is a military force and what you are doing is a protective force.

It carries the meaning the Press and MSM have flung on it.

Like Saturday Night Special.

Or Assault Rifle.

No matter what you call a group of people willing to fight for our country, the MSM will call that group "terrorists", "Right Wing Fanatics"... or whatever.

Just do what you need to do, when the time comes, and turn the TV off.
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by Armednfree

It carries the meaning the Press and MSM have flung on it.

Like Saturday Night Special.

Or Assault Rifle.

No matter what you call a group of people willing to fight for our country, the MSM will call that group "terrorists", "Right Wing Fanatics"... or whatever.

Just do what you need to do, when the time comes, and turn the TV off.

True, but no need to feed into it. Biggest problem we have is allowing them to own the narrative unopposed.
Posted By: deflave Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/07/20

Old men don’t fear pussies that gets run out of public parks in broad daylight with their kid in tow nor fear those same pussies that have “had to tap out hundreds of times “.

Mr. Slapper, himself.

Old Coot,

When I find him I am going WHIP his old ass!

Sic semper tyrannis!
Posted By: deflave Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/07/20
Originally Posted by WTM45

Old Coot will be crying about Trump just as much as he does today.

Book it.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/08/20

Mr. Slapper, himself.

Old Coot,

Sic semper tyrannis!

It has been said, "never mess with an old dude, he'll take you out with his experience and treachery"

He WON'T be fighting fair....... blush

Fair fight, your tactics suck... wink

DF
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/08/20

Mr. Slapper, himself.

Old Coot,

Sic semper tyrannis!

You do that, Sheriff and bring your entourage along with you.

Heh.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/08/20
Had a caravan of black and brown Karens driving through the neighborhood trying to stir up schit a couple night ago.. in their Honda Accords and Rav4s.

Fuggin Hilarious.

I think I saw some of them still had jizm on their forehead.

Lol.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/08/20
If the democrats do not get their way at election time look for more civil unrest. Problem is they are above the law.
Possibly very deadly violence.
Posted By: boatammo Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/08/20
If they come they will find it.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/08/20
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If the democrats do not get their way at election time look for more civil unrest. Problem is they are above the law.

All it is gonna take is the right spark.

I agree that the radical Left will start it.

The reason it hasn't happened already is only because the vast majority of conservatives are law abiding people. They think that these issues can be handled by the police and the court system.

Conservatives are seeing that possibility fading away rapidly... frown
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/08/20

The reason it hasn't happened already is only because the vast majority of conservatives are law abiding people. They think that these issues can be handled by the police and the court system.

Sad fact.
Posted By: 358wsm Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/08/20

Be sure to add my name.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Flash "Militias" - 07/08/20

You are absolutely right in everything you said above. But the biggest reason it hasn’t happened yet is because it has mainly been contained to the blue parts of the country. When and if they really start incurring into the red areas it will ignite the powder keg we’re all sitting on.
Posted By: shootem Re: Flash "Militias" - 11/12/20
rag tag
© 24hourcampfire