Home
Posted By: g5m Facemasks don't work? - 07/02/20
A little research refutes that:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/bandana-is-least-effective-face-mask-material-study-finds
Don’t like them never have and haven’t had to wear one where we live, but if I still want to go buy groceries (HEB) I HAVE to wear one to be allowed inside. Guess I have to be one of the sheep now...
Posted By: Terryk Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/02/20
Droplets are questionable, but aerosolized virus in not defeated by a single layer of cloth. Virue is 1000 times smaller than the weave on cloth. Using multiple layers in a N95 can adsorb the majority, if fitted well. That mask is night and day better that most masks. Then there is the issue of transmission through the eyes. At that point any mask is useless unless eyes are not protected.
In the end, better to wish for herd immunity. Masks don't work.
You can look up data with nanoparticles for reference. NIOS, CDC, OSHA. 60-80 nanometer particles are pretty much a big issue.
Posted By: g5m Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/02/20
Originally Posted by Terryk
Droplets are questionable, but aerosolized virus in not defeated by a single layer of cloth. Virue is 1000 times smaller than the weave on cloth. Using multiple layers in a N95 can adsorb the majority, if fitted well. That mask is night and day better that most masks. Then there is the issue of transmission through the eyes. At that point any mask is useless unless eyes are not protected.
You can look up data with nanoparticles for reference. NIOS, CDC, OSHA. 60-80 nanometer particles are pretty much a big issue.

Tell me how you get aerosolized virus (not in droplets) from an infected person. I can see that from a bioweapon application.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/02/20
Aerosolized particles are suspended in the air by heat, and gravity has very little impact. This is called Brownian motion of aerosolized particles. The particles are expelled just like CO2, water vapor, and odor. Like smelling lungs when you gut a deer. Garlic odor or water vapor during exhale is bigger than the virus at 60-80 nm.
Entrainment, not entrapment works on that scale, so electrostatic forces bind nanoscale particles in multiple weave filters. They bump, and get stuck. So more layers have greater contact and entrainment potential.
Posted By: victoro Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/02/20
That didn't prove or refute anything.
Posted By: g5m Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/02/20
Aerosolized particles are suspended in the air by heat, and gravity has very little impact. This is called Brownian motion of aerosolized particles. The particles are expelled just like CO2, water vapor, and odor. Like smelling lungs when you gut a deer. Garlic odor or water vapor during exhale is bigger than the virus at 60-80 nm.
Entrainment, not entrapment works on that scale, so electrostatic forces bind nanoscale particles in multiple weave filters. They bump, and get stuck. So more layers have greater contact and entrainment potential.

Funny. I was always taught that the virus transmission person to person was via droplets. (Virus in the mucous droplets). Where does the heat come into this or are we talking totally different things?

Certainly true individual virus particles are unlikely to be significantly impaired by a mask And if you are writing about true particles then you're really needing high level containment gear. That's a different fish, for sure.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/02/20
The facemask works the facemask doesn’t work...Its a fact !
Posted By: Squidge Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/02/20
It depends...
Posted By: Ringman Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/02/20

I did not even open your link. I bought a mask on line and used it while sanding drywall. When I took it off Sue thought I rubbed my arm across my face. I looked in the mirror and what do I see? Along both sides of my nose and under my nose was white dust!
I refuse to wear one when I go to town.
Posted By: g5m Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by Ringman

I did not even open your link. I bought a mask on line and used it while sanding drywall. When I took it off Sue thought I rubbed my arm across my face. I looked in the mirror and what do I see? Along both sides of my nose and under my nose was white dust!
I refuse to wear one when I go to town.

Understood.
The saw the results of a simple and elegant study by the University Of Hong Kong, it showed masks were 75% effective. If you are wearing the mask it drops. Better than none. Likely just those blue medical ones. Hear is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQw7vLNsDA I use a N95
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by Squidge
It depends...

Maybe what masks should be made of, Depends.
Posted By: antlers Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
The saw the results of a simple and elegant study by the University Of Hong Kong, it showed masks were 75% effective.
The study used infected hamsters in a cage. And they put a cover (mask equivalent) across the cage. Then they blew wind across the infected hamster cage, with the cover across the cage, towards a healthy hamster cage. And they deduced that a reduction under those circumstances, with caged hamsters, meant an equivalent reduction to people out and about in the world.
I use a N95
Which is vastly different than a cloth mask.
Arlo Guthrie " I don't want to pickle, I just want to ride my motocickle " I thinks that's how it went, I took it to mean I don't want to die, I just want to ride my motor cycle. It holds more true as you have enjoyed more of this life.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Wearing a mask is much better at keeping the virus inside the mask than preventing it from getting in. All of them are more likely to prevent those who have been exposed from spreading it. It may not prevent you from catching the virus, but it is about 10X better than nothing. If you wear a "real mask". A bandana isn't a real mask, but still better than nothing.

I'm not in a lot of places where I'm around crowds, but when I am I wear the mask. Don't particularly like it, but doing so is the quickest way to end this crap and start getting back to normal.

Instead of bitching about it, man up and do the right thing.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
Don’t like them never have and haven’t had to wear one where we live, but if I still want to go buy groceries (HEB) I HAVE to wear one to be allowed inside. Guess I have to be one of the sheep now...

You’d rather comply than stand up & be counted?
Originally Posted by JMR40
Wearing a mask is much better at keeping the virus inside the mask than preventing it from getting in.
So a cloth mask provides protection on one side of it but not on the other...?
Originally Posted by JMT40
All of them are more likely to prevent those who have been exposed from spreading it.
So a cloth mask will likely “prevent those who have been exposed from spreading it”...?
It may not prevent you from catching the virus...
But it’ll prevent you from spreading it...?
If you wear a "real mask".
What is a “real mask”...? Is a cloth mask a “real mask”...?
Is wearing a cloth mask, where the spaces between the weaves are huge compared to the 0.06 micron size of the virus, “manning up and doing the right thing”...?
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
A mask is not a panacea. It's not fool proof. It's just another layer of protection that can help prevent spread.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Wearing a mask is much better at keeping the virus inside the mask than preventing it from getting in. All of them are more likely to prevent those who have been exposed from spreading it. It may not prevent you from catching the virus, but it is about 10X better than nothing. If you wear a "real mask". A bandana isn't a real mask, but still better than nothing.

I'm not in a lot of places where I'm around crowds, but when I am I wear the mask. Don't particularly like it, but doing so is the quickest way to end this crap and start getting back to normal.

Oh bullshit, wearing a mask doesn't do anything. Give me a frickin break.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by g5m

Funny. I was always taught that the virus transmission person to person was via droplets. (Virus in the mucous droplets). Where does the heat come into this or are we talking totally different things?

Certainly true individual virus particles are unlikely to be significantly impaired by a mask And if you are writing about true particles then you're really needing high level containment gear. That's a different fish, for sure.

The particle size that is hardest to trap is not a single virus, (0.06/.08)but a couple / few suspended in water vapor. Water vapor actually stabilizes the lipid bilayer of the virus, and water vapor being polar likes some bonds. A good relationship. Generally the least captured size is about 0.3 microns. At that size they offer small contact potential through the weave, and are less likely to have random motion in at room temperature. So the go straight through things like HEPA filters. A person can see down to 30 microns so these are not viable like fog. I doubt you will find anyone wearing a mask that exceeds HEPA filtration, and naturally full eye seal. So people exhale a distribution of water /goop droplets every breadth, and if virus is there, it takes a ride. Smaller drops have a longer path is a multilayer mask, so they get trapped easier. With single layer low efficiency masks they pass through and act as a gas (under 0.3 microns). So simple masks don't work for exhalation droplets below about 0.4 microns or so. Great for your exposed eyes though.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20

CDC. Hahaha. wink
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33

You’d rather comply than stand up & be counted?

Just remembered. I hate seat belts.

There's a novel thought. Protect an old fart.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Ha!, I see the masks under the nose, on the chin, on the neck, in the hand, sometimes even on the face.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Geezus I sure am glad there are so many goddam experts on here. My doctor says masks definitely help control the spread. Makes sense since all the damn doctors and nurses wear them and I reckon they don't do it strictly as a fashion statement. Pardon me if I put just a wee bit more stock in what they say and do vs the experts here. What a buncha fuggin jackwagons.
Doctors and nurses don’t wear cloth masks.
Nobody said they did. If you're too fuggin stupid to acquire a surgical mask and wear it when forced to be near other ass holes then you deserve to die. Hopefully slowly and horribly painfully.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Nobody said they did. If you're too fuggin stupid to acquire a surgical mask and wear it when forced to be near other ass holes then you deserve to die. Hopefully slowly and horribly painfully.
Dr. Fauci and many of the other bureaucrats (Governors and other politicians) are telling the mass of people to wear cloth masks. And the mass of people are wearing cloth masks.

Wear a face diaper if you want.

But if you want to force others, FOAD and stay home, Karens and let tge adult get on with making things happen.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Viruses are tiny. They are strands of genetic material, no more. They are nearly as small as the brains of some of you around here.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Chick at the Wendy's drive through was wearing one crocheted from yarn. I [bleep] busted out laughing at her.....felt bad when she looked hurt.

I've worn one a total of once (DMV)
It said "my governor's an idiot" on it. Got a lot of laughs
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20

This study is horse puckey. We are concerned with virus, not "respiratory droplets." More propaganda by those who get paid to push it.

Masks have no efficacy for viral particles.
Posted By: doubletap Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
I’m looking for a Lone Ranger mask.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Geezus I sure am glad there are so many goddam experts on here. My doctor says masks definitely help control the spread. Makes sense since all the damn doctors and nurses wear them and I reckon they don't do it strictly as a fashion statement. Pardon me if I put just a wee bit more stock in what they say and do vs the experts here. What a buncha fuggin jackwagons.

Mr. King of the Adirondacks with all due respect you are being a moron...... the mask won't save you.
The devil is in the details... medical people wear them to protect patients and they have training courses on how to properly use them and medical grade mask.
So you may as well strap your Haynes underwear on your face and feel good about yourself..... lmao
Originally Posted by jfruser

But if you want to force others, FOAD and stay home, Karens and let tge adult get on with making things happen.

You fuuckin lemmings are a hoot. I have no problem staying the fuuck away from people for months on end. Did it for years before this virus hit. I used to work alone and would go weeks at a time with no human interaction whatsoever. Hell in the winter when I was laid off I'd have to remind myself to go start my car every once in awhile to keep the battery from going dead. You people are like colony rodents and just can't bear to be by yourselves. You dipshyts who refuse to wear a mask because it's uncomfortable deserve a fuggin bullet in the head if you infect somebody else because of your selfish stupidity and I pray to the god of all that's fair and just that you get it, right between your squinty little close set eyes.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

This study is horse puckey. We are concerned with virus, not "respiratory droplets." More propaganda by those who get paid to push it.

Masks have no efficacy for viral particles.

Rong. Masks catch a lot of the droplets. The droplets dry and the virus sticks to the mask filaments.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Mr. King of the Adirondacks with all due respect you are being a moron...... the mask won't save you.
The devil is in the details... medical people wear them to protect patients and they have training courses on how to properly use them and medical grade mask.
So you may as well strap your Haynes underwear on your face and feel good about yourself..... lmao
You wear one tp protect me if you cough/sneeze/breathe in my vicinity dipshyt and vice versa. Same reason the doctor wears one to protect his patients. Is that too fuggin hard for you simpletons to understand ?

You fuuckin lemmings are a hoot. I have no problem staying the fuuck away from people for months on end. Did it for years before this virus hit. I used to work alone and would go weeks at a time with no human interaction whatsoever. Hell in the winter when I was laid off I'd have to remind myself to go start my car every once in awhile to keep the battery from going dead. You people are like colony rodents and just can't bear to be by yourselves. You dipshyts who refuse to wear a mask because it's uncomfortable deserve a fuggin bullet in the head if you infect somebody else because of your selfish stupidity and I pray to the god of all that's fair and just that you get it, right between your squinty little close set eyes.

I hope I get it too. At 48yo and no health issues, I'd rather get it over with. You're just another stupid sheep following the .gov shepherd. Gullible [bleep].

You wear one tp protect me if you cough/sneeze/breathe in my vicinity dipshyt and vice versa. Is that too hard for you simpletons to understand ?

It's not my job to protect your dumb [bleep] ass. If you're high risk, take proper precautions.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

You wear one tp protect me if you cough/sneeze/breathe in my vicinity dipshyt and vice versa. Is that too hard for you simpletons to understand ?

It's not my job to protect your dumb [bleep] ass. If you're high risk, take proper precautions.

Thank you Jack... took the words out of my mouth...

What the hell has happened to the idea of personal responsibility? If they aren't expecting uncle sugar to wipe their asses, they're expecting the entirety of the population to bend over backwards for them.

I hope I get it too. At 48yo and no health issues, I'd rather get it over with. You're just another stupid sheep following the .gov shepherd. Gullible [bleep].
Yeah, you stupid fuuck, nobody's dieing from the virus in NY. Just my aunt and one of my brothers co workers as far as people I know personally so far. It's all just a big hoax. You big mouth retarded mother fugger. I don't recall asking your fuggin opinion and wouldn't unless I suddenly decided to take up sucking cock.

You ought to have him take the cock out too. You ain't shyt to me bozo. Never have been and never will be. I do tire of your big fuggin lips flappin all the time.

You ought to have him take the cock out too. You ain't shyt to me bozo. Never have been and never will be. I do tire of your big fuggin lips flappin all the time.

I have been kind to you all things considered...... may rethink that stance

What the hell has happened to the idea of personal responsibility? If they aren't expecting uncle sugar to wipe their asses, they're expecting the entirety of the population to bend over backwards for them.
You have the personal responsibilty not to go around putting others health at risk because you think you're a big tough guy dumbass.

You ain't been shyt to me you lying sack of shyt. "Kind", what a fuggin joke. Stick your kindness in your pompous ass you blithering idiot. I've got no use for you whatsoever.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/505703-texas-governor-issues-mandatory-face-mask-policy

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) has issued an order making it mandatory for all Texans to wear a face covering of some kind while out in public as the state faces a surge in coronavirus cases.

He added: "Wearing a face covering is important not only to protect oneself, but also to avoid unknowingly harming fellow Texans, especially given that many people who go into public may have COVID-19 without knowing it because they have no symptoms."

You have the personal responsibilty not to go around putting others health at risk because you think you're a big tough guy dumbass.

You make assumptions.... I live more remote than you and am more of a hermit than you... I endanger nobody.... the bigger issue is freedom.... yours and mine....

You ain't been shyt to me you lying sack of shyt. "Kind", what a fuggin joke. Stick your kindness in your pompous ass you blithering idiot. I've got no use for you whatsoever.

Touche my friend..... GFY... smile
Blackfart,
Your health isn't my [bleep] problem. Get that through your thick skull. Decimating the global economy to spare your life isn't worth the cost. Sorry. Stay home, if you go out wash your hands, don't touch your face etc.... Pretty simple [bleep]. If your high risk, take precautions. Not my job to wipe your ass you senile [bleep].

You make assumptions.... I live more remote than you and am more of a hermit than you... I endanger nobody.... the bigger issue is freedom.... yours and mine....
You don't have a fuuckin clue where I live or how I live or what I do so quit pretending. Like most here you're a whole lot more impressed with you than I am.
I do have a clue. you have shared with us pretty much all.... I didn't imagine it
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
It depends...

Are you suggesting I wear an adult diaper over my face?
Lets see, you lost all in a flood and you live in a double wide. You love 30-30's with open sights. You build custom 1911's for a living... you have never lived anywhere but rural upstate New York etc.... smile
Your turn.... smile
Blackfart,
Your health isn't my [bleep] problem. Get that through your thick skull. Decimating the global economy to spare your life isn't worth the cost. Sorry. Stay home, if you go out wash your hands, don't touch your face etc.... Pretty simple [bleep]. If your high risk, take precautions. Not my job to wipe your ass you senile [bleep].
You ain't going to endanger me. I avoid giant, self important ass holes like the plague. Always have. You might endanger somebody elses elderly mother or grandmother and if you do, I hope somebody returns the favor in spades.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
I personally have not worn a face mask anywhere in public.

My mom and wife have worn them in the grocery store.

Fuuckin' too weird for me.

If I'm that freaked out I ain't going in period....
Lets see, you lost all in a flood and you live in a double wide. You love 30-30's with open sights. You build custom 1911's for a living... you have never lived anywhere but rural upstate New York etc.... smile
Your turn.... smile
You got the .30-30 part right. That's it.
Posted By: sse Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
i cough in your general direction
Posted By: Squidge Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
The counter argument is that lots of people refusing to wear a mask in public just further decimates the economy and that could very well end up as a losing proposition for Trump in November.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Not much of a concern really. Whaddya have, 2 cases in your County ?
Your turn.... smile

And you call me the liar? come on Mr. Adirondacks... I didn't dream these things, you told us

Oh come on now Mr. Adirondacks why so nice to Sam and so mean to me? my county has had two deaths..... oh my

Who knows how many cases?

Could have been a hundred or more by now and we might not even know.

Maybe we have lucky immunity.

Oh come on now Mr. Adirondacks why so nice to Sam and so mean to me?

Brian, it's because I'm nicer than you.

Oh come on now Mr. Adirondacks why so nice to Sam and so mean to me? my county has had two deaths..... oh my
I reckon it's not much of a concern with as few cases as you have there, My county has only had 90 cases with 6 deaths so far but the two adjoining counties to the South of me have had 1,797 and 1,451 cases and the adjoining County to the West has had 703 cases with 60 deaths. It may be a little more of a concern here.
Posted By: RDW Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/505703-texas-governor-issues-mandatory-face-mask-policy

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) has issued an order making it mandatory for all Texans to wear a face covering of some kind while out in public as the state faces a surge in coronavirus cases.

He added: "Wearing a face covering is important not only to protect oneself, but also to avoid unknowingly harming fellow Texans, especially given that many people who go into public may have COVID-19 without knowing it because they have no symptoms."

Stupid as fk' when the sudden rise in confirmed cases is the sudden rise in fk'n tests...I like Abbott but he is wrong about this.

People that walk around in public with a mask and say others should wear a mask should stay the fk' at home, that's it, that fk'n simple!

I had to wear a mask twice today, once at the tattoo shop and once at OReilly to get a light bulb, I wore my fk'n motorcycle helmet.

I have to wear it in the building when some day, maybe August, maybe September, fk' maybe 2021 but either I wear it or I am fired.

Absolutely a political fk'n sham

You do come off as a pretty nice guy and not so much of a know it all as some.

Sam... that's a fact..... smile
Your turn.... smile

And you call me the liar? come on Mr. Adirondacks... I didn't dream these things, you told us
Things change. You don't keep up.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Lots of old people are totally scared schitless..............saw an old woman in a car today by herself wearing rubber gloves & a face mask.

Unbelievable.........................

MM

You cranky old bastard you better be nice to Sam..... may have to send MCH up there to straighten you out otherwise... smile
Your turn.... smile

Sorry... forgot you are unemployed now..... put your mask on damn it!

You cranky old bastard you better be nice to Sam..... may have to send MCH up there to straighten you out otherwise... smile
LMAO. Lotta folks tried to straighten me out over the years.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Much of this conversation boils down to conviction versus compassion.

Are you SO hellbent in your stance that this is a liberal ploy and crock of chit that you refuse to wear a mask, possibly exacerbating the problem? Are you SO set in your convictions that you are willing to prolong this chitshow and MAYBE endanger someone else?

Or, are you willing to accept some minor fugging inconvenience to MAYBE save a life, have some compassion for the folks in your community, and help us back, and re-elect Trump.

The DIE HARD conservatives I have grown up around have been the most compassionate people I have ever known. I can't say that for most liberals, or most of the Circle Jerk Gang here.

Being a conservative doesn't really mean "every man for himself, everyone else be damned".

But it does in part mean, having a moral compass and compassion for the greater good of the country.
Your turn.... smile

I've decided to retire. Might get a part time job if I get bored but I've worked full time long enough and am sick of it. If I do get another job it isn't going to be working on guns. REALLY sick of that.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
If a person wears a mask and masks work then the guy fearing the virus should feel safe while wearing his mask, no?

Is it necessary to feel doubly safe? Where is the evidence that masks stop the spread. It is a well known fact that the virus is primary spread by direct contact. People wear masks in public. They feel safe they touch the mask repeatedly making adjustments. Mask doesn’t fit, doesn’t seal, doesn’t filter, isn’t worn properly, etc. Things don’t have the mythical powers they are claimed to possess.

Why all the self righteous demands by those who believe?
Originally Posted by duck911
Much of this conversation boils down to conviction versus compassion.

Are you SO hellbent in your stance that this is a liberal ploy and crock of chit that you refuse to wear a mask, possibly exacerbating the problem? Are you SO set in your convictions that you are willing to prolong this chitshow and MAYBE endanger someone else?

Or, are you willing to accept some minor fugging inconvenience to MAYBE save a life, have some compassion for the folks in your community, and help us back, and re-elect Trump.

The DIE HARD conservatives I have grown up around have been the most compassionate people I have ever known. I can't say that for most liberals, or most of the Circle Jerk Gang here.

Being a conservative doesn't really mean "every man for himself, everyone else be damned".

But it does in part mean, having a moral compass and compassion for the greater good of the country.

If you can't recognize this is political at this point you are a fool
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Did Trump say he was pro-mask?
Your turn.... smile

I've decided to retire. Might get a part time job if I get bored but I've worked full time long enough and am sick of it. If I do get another job it isn't going to be with guns. REALLY sick of that.

Congrats you cranky old bastard.... now GFY

It's both a public health issue AND a political issue. If you can't see that, you are BRAIN DEAD.

(Hence my point about getting the economy back and Trump re-elected)

It's both a public health issue AND a political issue. If you can't see that, you are BRAIN DEAD
Agreed. There's a lot of brain dead out there though.

It's both a public health issue AND a political issue. If you can't see that, you are BRAIN DEAD.

Every day of every year is a health issue...... usually we don't politicize it.....
It is an election year..... hello?

It's both a public health issue AND a political issue. If you can't see that, you are BRAIN DEAD

The Dumduck and Blackheart ..... wow , a force to be reckoned with..... lmao

Every day of every year is a health issue...... usually we don't politicize it.....
I'm to the point I don't give a fuuck about the politics anymore. The ballot box is not going to save this country. We're well past that now and it should be obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than that of a potato.
Posted By: sse Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20

here let me help u with this

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Ok Blackheart.... lets replace face mask with guns...... your gun endangers me and therefore you should not be allowed to have it......
The issue is freedom.... hello?
Originally Posted by sse

here let me help u with this

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Good try.... but another fail... hell just call me a dumbass that would be funnier

Ok Blackheart.... lets replace face mask with guns...... your gun endangers me and therefore you should not be allowed to have it......
I've watched both Democrats and Republicans sell us down the river and infringe on our rights all my life. They're all on the same side and it isn't ours, including the supreme clown court. It's time to give up on the ballot box. Even if Trump wins in November the Dems will take control again in the near future and as soon as they do, they will set about undoing anything and everything he has or will accomplish. I'm done with it.
I think this pandemic was made into a political issue by a large miscalculation .

I've watched both Democrats and Republicans sell us down the river and infringe on our rights all my life. They're all on the same side and it isn't ours, including the supreme clown court. It's time to give up on the ballot box. Even if Trump wins in November the Dems will take control again in the near future and as soon as they do, they will set about undoing anything and everything he has or will accomplish. I'm done with it.

That's the smartest thing you have ever posted....... woohoo.... smile

And you wonder why I call you names.
I think this pandemic was made into a political issue by a large miscalculation .

You can thank the WHO and the CDC....... of course they have no agenda.... don't tell dumbduck..... shhssh.... lmao
Posted By: RDW Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Daughter's roommate went to the doctor for back pain and her legs hurting. They ran all kinds of tests, pregnancy as well as others and was ready to give up. Tested for Covid and what do you fk'n know, the back pain and leg pain is Covid..........complete fk'n sham.

I am not saying Covid is not real and people have not died, but it's a fk'n political sham...the liberals are in it to win it.

And you wonder why I call you names.

I compliment you, yet you call me names...... ;(
Originally Posted by RDW
Daughter's roommate went to the doctor for back pain and her legs hurting. They ran all kinds of tests, pregnancy as well as others and was ready to give up. Tested for Covid and what do you fk'n know, the back pain and leg pain is Covid..........complete fk'n sham.

I am not saying Covid is not real and people have not died, but it's a fk'n political sham...the liberals are in it to win it.

Better wear a mask..... lmao

I 100% agree the liberal MSM is politicizing it. That is patently OBVIOUS.

Now will you admit this isn't an "every year health issue?" Be honest with yourself. I know it's tough in MT where it's not an issue. But my daughter and mother deal with it every day. Remember, there are big cities outside of Montana where other people live and the chit is kind of real.

Thankfully, it is not as deadly as originally expected, but don't discount the folks here who have had ABSOLUTE impacts from this. Multiple stories of family and friends dead just in the last 24 hours,

IT IS BOTH.

That was no compliment.

I 100% agree the liberal MSM is politicizing it. That is patently OBVIOUS.

Now will you admit this isn't an "every year health issue?" Be honest with yourself. I know it's tough in MT where it's not an issue. But my daughter and mother deal with it every day. Remember, there are big cities outside of Montana where other people live and the chit is kind of real.

Thankfully, it is not as deadly as originally expected, but don't discount the folks here who have had ABSOLUTE impacts from this. Multiple stories of family and friends dead just in the last 24 hours,

IT IS BOTH.

Understood.... I have never denied it's real and people are suffering..... and yes it's not a big problem here, somebody should tell our Democrat governor!
The response and hysteria is being used as a political tool and I refuse to help them!!!!!
That was no compliment.

It was smart and insightful....
I will say many of your post are not, but credit due is credit due
I have never denied it's real and people are suffering.....

Yea......I just lost what little respect left I had for you. That is pure BS.

That has actually been your entire platform - That it is all a crock of chit. A hoax. 100% political. Chit, you've been on my azz since MARCH.

That was no compliment.

I will say many of your post are not
Funny, I feel the same about many of your posts.

Yea......You just lost what little respect left I had for you. That is pure BS.

That has actually been your entire platform - That it is all a crock of chit. A hoax. 100% political. Chit, you've been on my azz since MARCH.

Dumbduck... a clue.... life is hard and people suffer everyday.... and they die....
Nice little speech, don't make me go back and find my post saying such.... don't care to put the effort in
That was no compliment.

I will say many of your post are not
Funny, I feel the same about many of your posts.

Well hell then Blacheart , news to me, let me know when you disagree and we can go round and round....
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20
Hehehehehe.........its always interesting.

#efficacy
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Facemasks don't work? - 07/03/20

Dumbduck... a clue.... life is hard and people suffer everyday.... and they die....
Nice little speech, don't make me go back and find my post saying such.... don't care to put the effort in

Are ya gonna be alright little buddy?

You know....now that the Duck dont respect you anymore?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hehehehehe.........its always interesting.

#efficacy

Hey Jim, thanks for not piling on....... smile

I am crushed..... I don't want anybody to know though..... wink

Yes, people die every day. How does that apply to this discussion?

And I suppose you can find one or two snippets of text over the last 6 months with some heartfelt feelings for some Covid victim, but I think your platform on the subject is really rock solid at this point. You won't be fooling anyone.

And I suppose you can find one or two snippets of text over the last 6 months with some heartfelt feelings for some Covid victim, but I think your platform on the subject is really rock solid at this point. You won't be fooling anyone.

Correct I am rock solid on my opposition to the political aspect. I am semi heartless for the humanitarian aspect.... not completely though.... life is tough.. we all die... cowboy up

You can thank the WHO and the CDC....... of course they have no agenda.... don't tell dumbduck..... shhssh.... lmao

They were on the you don't need to wear a mask side when this came out, the dumb F***s whereas anyone with a little bit of internet searching realized they dead wrong. What's that saying "A day late and a dollar short." ?

Funny.... I bet a Brian and I would do great over a couple of beers. I don't have any ill will. We are very similar, except maybe style on 24HCF and a few fine points on conservatism, which is natural.

My wife and I were talking about a MT trip in 2 weeks (I can work from anywhere, she was just laid off) and I was thinking about reaching out to some MT folks.

I bet more of us would get along over a campfire than not, out behind keyboards....

Correct I am rock solid on my opposition to the political aspect. I am semi heartless for the humanitarian aspect.... not completely though.... life is tough.. we all die... cowboy up
The political aspect don't mean shyt at this point. We have voted our way into socialism and will have to shoot our way out. Anyone who thinks different is either stupid or insane.

The political aspect don't mean shyt at this point. We have voted our way into socialism and will have to shoot our way out. Anyone who thinks different is either stupid or insane.

Blackheart I understand that dynamic .... but we have a chance to right the ship with this election... I hope... if not all bets are off

Perfect!

Here is my stance:

1) I absolutely REJECT politicization of the virus

2) I respect and (may) comply with LOCAL jurisdiction's response to actions taken to stop the spread, using my common sense as appropriate

3) I am not semi-heartless, but more compassionate about the human aspect of the entire issue (we differ there)

4) Agree - life sucks, get a helmet

Blackheart I understand that dynamic .... but we have a chance to right the ship with this election... I hope... if not all bets are off
I've been hearing that since Nixon was president, yet the ship has steadily continued to sink. I don't buy it anymore.
Damn Blackheart two good post....... smile
© 24hourcampfire