Home
Posted By: SCGunNut NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
"Kill the goose that laid the golden egg".
Posted By: GregW Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
Yeah - they are done. It might take 20 years but they are done...
I hate it. I have SOOOO many memories of watching football with my Dad. I love the Chiefs and was looking forward to watching to see if they could repeat, but I'm done.
I know there aren’t all that many Latinos in the NFL but there are more Latinos in the US than blacks. Do they get their own song too?

P
I'm DONE ! I hope they go under.
What a bunch of dumbasses, everyone knows most negros can't afford to buy a ticket.
You have got to be schitting me. Doesn't that dumbazz Goodell realize that "The Star Spangled Banner" is the national anthem for ALL Americans?
I have totally lost interest in the NFL .
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I know there aren’t all that many Latinos in the NFL but there are more Latinos in the US than blacks. Do they get their own song too?

P

That's what I was thinking too. Maybe majority minorities don't matter?
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
As someone who grew up a browns fan....

I wont have any withdrawals dropping NFL football.
Posted By: antlers Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
laffin’
Black pandering. If I was Black I'd be pissed at being treated this way.
Posted By: hookeye Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
Reparations will include digital channels w all NFL, NBA and NASCAR events.

So loot you a big mofo TV!
II sure hope there is college ball this fall, in a few years college ball will be played on Saturday and Sunday after the demise of the NFL.
The NFL has played Russian Rotulet, and lost.
They should have fired Roger Goodell as Commissioner LONG AGO! He’s the one that’s ruined the NFL. 😡
You're late to the party, or maybe leaving the party.

I quit when I found out they get paid to "Honor the Troops".

Old tv shows, old movies, and foreign content is pretty much Woke Free viewing.
Posted By: Futura Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
He’s so full of it. He looks like a hostage being forced to read a statement like someone is holding an AK at his face off camera.

If the NFL really believed this they would have had this position years ago. It isn’t about race or country for them. They just want their money.
Every time I think I might want back in, they push me back out.
Guess on my part but black players in the NFL are not appreciating their wages and success which is supported about 99.9% by white folks. Pull the fuggin’ plug.
Before you get all shettin over Goodell, remember

He only makes like $44 million a year, so it's tough being him.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
II sure hope there is college ball this fall, in a few years college ball will be played on Saturday and Sunday after the demise of the NFL.

You haven't been paying attention then. https://bleacherreport.com/articles...matter-until-black-lives-matter-in-video

P

They have one.

La Cucaracha
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
They should have fired Roger Goodell as Commissioner LONG AGO! He’s the one that’s ruined the NFL. 😡

That prick makes 40 million a year. Tell everyone you see to boycott the NFL.
Posted By: shootem Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

You haven't been paying attention then. https://bleacherreport.com/articles...matter-until-black-lives-matter-in-video

Wife watched it. I won't. I'm ashamed of Nick Sabin and the entire athletic program. Until now he has been a positive force in the lives of some young men who have had few. Now he joins in the lie. Extremely disappointed. After many seasons I doubt I'll be viewing the Tide or any other teams this year. They'll all be the same. Better ways to use my time.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

P

They have one.

La Cucaracha

I prefer Cielito Lindo.

P
Posted By: gemby58 Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
No more NFL in my house
I stopped giving a schitt about the NFL a long time ago. Apparently some of you are more tolerant of their leftist douchebaggery than I am.
Fore sure 58, but there never was any at mine...
Posted By: 44mc Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
i can not under stand why some body needs to watch some body do something . i will be the first to omit that i mite be wrong but i do not need to have some body do something to make me what watch them . i can find something to do with out other people
Posted By: RAS Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
He might as well get on his knees before he professes this.

I can easily live without this worm and his league. Let the booger eating morons go to the games.

First they hate veterans, then the cops and now they are all in with hating the nation.

Remember, the NFL pledged $250,000,000 over the next ten years for BLM and others like them. Yes, a quarter of a billion dollars.

They might as well piss on the flag during the national anthem.

My ancestors who served would be so, so disappointed in me if I spent another dime on anything NFL. I won’t let them down.
If they have a season just watch who isn't posting during games. I wager that over 1/2 of the active forum members will be glued to some N0gg0r's ass, watching and cheering.

College sports will be just as bad, and the constant droning of fawning accolades for mediocre quarterbacks of color will get to such an irritating point that TVs will get used as targets.

I've become a big fan of streaming TV and old classics on TUBI. Still, they have 50% black commercial actors and 75% non-white in general. Brainwashing is everywhere. Spit in its face with your dollars, and buy American wherever possible. Boycott the "woke-white" and the "woke" corporations.
Posted By: Torqued Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
The NFL,NBA and Asscar can kiss the really brown part of my ass. But the NBA might be fun to watch if they put midgets on the court and leave the hoop at the same level.
I've run a popular NFL pick em league for over a decade. I won't renew the league.

Better pick up my sticks again because Sunday golf, here I come.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
A couple hundred big burly foorball players will stand,...place their hands over their hearts, and then start singing.

~~~Mama lil baby luv shortnin', shortnin'
Mama lil baby luv shortnin' bread~~~
Posted By: irfubar Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
Keep paying that cable bill, CNN, MSNBC, NFL , BET, yep keep supporting the enemy..... can't fix stupid
I was born and raised in the Bay Area and grew up a 49ers' fan. I've watched them for over 55 years. Hell, I was watching them when John Brodie was their quarterback. But now, I'M DONE. I won't watch another damn game, even if the whole team were white. Roger Goodell can kiss my ass!!!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
A couple hundred big burly foorball players will stand,...place their hands over their hearts, and then start singing.

The first tune that popped into my head watching the video

Well done.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
We are not the target audience for most professional sports. For whatever reason, professional sports (and semi-pro, like college sports) have become targeted pretty much exclusively at urban consumers.

Urbanites of all colors will put up with that schitt, probably even support it. Americans will not. Those sports leagues and conferences are choosing a side. It isn't ours. They know this. They don't care.

Vote with your wallets.

P

They have one.

La Cucaracha

Well it was Pancho Villa’s official song for the Army of the North! Seriously
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

P

They have one.

La Cucaracha

It sure was.

What was the Zapateros's song??

P

They have one.

La Cucaracha

Damn. I thought you were joking Bob.

I was gonna suggest the old “Frito Bandido” Song Frito Lay used years ago when I was a kid to advertise Frito’s corn chips! Reckon that would be considered Racist nowadays ? 😜
II gave up on the NFL after the 1st Knee! Screw them, hope they go Broke, and the Bros will have to work for a Living! I forgot they dont!
Originally Posted by 44mc
i can not under stand why some body needs to watch some body do something . i will be the first to omit that i mite be wrong but i do not need to have some body do something to make me what watch them . i can find something to do with out other people

Do you not watch T.V. you know Actors.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

P

The Frito Bandito jingle.
My wife says, "There's a Black National Anthem?!" I happen to agree with her sentiment.
Rumor is, expanded gambling and foreign markets are enough for them to thrive. They say they don't need us.
Apparently, the NBA is raking it in by giving China the rights to watch the games. I guess the NFL will take the same path. I'm done with em. I know a couple season ticket users that are done as well. I really do hope it hurts them.
After Alabama fell,I won’t be watching any college sports. Pro sports ended at our house after the first knee was not fired.

We are Americans first. These athletes and their coaches are not to be looked up to.
Originally Posted by windridge

P

They have one.

La Cucaracha

It sure was.

Just guessing, was it "Adelita
Originally Posted by irfubar
Keep paying that cable bill, CNN, MSNBC, NFL , BET, yep keep supporting the enemy..... can't fix stupid

Spot on and don't forget ESPN.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

P

"It's not polite to smack your lips,
but you can't help it with Frito Corn Chips,
Munch, crunch, munch a bunch of
Frito, Corn Chips"

grin

L.W.

P

They have one.

La Cucaracha

It sure was.

Just guessing, was it "Adelita

It sure was an iconic song of the revolution.

AND, the NFL needs to move to Wuhan. They deserve each other.

Originally Posted by Futura
He’s so full of it. He looks like a hostage being forced to read a statement like someone is holding an AK at his face off camera.

If the NFL really believed this they would have had this position years ago. It isn’t about race or country for them. They just want their money.

You nailed it in every respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Before you get all shettin over Goodell, remember

He only makes like $44 million a year, so it's tough being him.

Thanks! I almost forgot how tough he has it!
Posted By: MARCEL Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
I'm done with all sports including every level of football and nascar. Just freed up a lot more time for me smile
Average NFL matches are 11min of actually playtime and 100+ commercials.

Dont understand why ANYbody would watch that train wreck..

Try some watching some real sport like Rugby.. constant action for 80min.
What, not a rap song?

😎
Will the Redskins fold and change their name? They're under a lot of pressure to change. I'm betting they fold.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Will the Redskins fold and change their name? They're under a lot of pressure to change. I'm betting they fold.

Eventually for sure.
I get stuck with having to watch the Lions in my area - another good reason not to watch.

What if the white players take a knee during that - oh, that’s racists.
If they got their own national anthem, they need their own nation. Send 'em back where they belong.
You should have let them kiss yours three M'Fking years ago like I did!
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

P

Frito, Corn Chips"

grin

L.W.

Let’s see??? From memory,,,,

Aie, yie, yie, yie

Oh I am the Frito bandito
I love frito cornchips, I love them I do!
I love them so much I take them from you!

Aie, yie, yie, yie!

( dal signe al fine)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
so what happens if a white person kneels for Cops lives Matter ,during the Black Anthem ,..like Blacks do during the National Anthem
dont they relise a Black Anthem is Racist? t sure would be if we had a White Anthem

In case you need another example.
Posted By: Dess Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Every time I think I might want back in, they push me back out.

Agreed. It's akin to contemplating remarrying your crazy ex. I've moved on.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
Oh boy, another "I'am done with the NFL" thread.
Well they lost us for most of the year from crap they did.

So now they can just eat it because of this crap.

Sad day for the team owners who can't pay those high wages anymore.

Then there is the whole redskin name thing they brought up a few years ago.

More pressure is being brought to bear on them now and who knows what name will be ok .

let them eat crap.
I have had season tickets to the Eagles for 46 years rarely miss a home game for any reason other than hunting. I will remain sitting during "jigs r us"! As I understand it the jig anthem is prior to all WEEK 1 games not all season, must be something to hunt that week.
Posted By: aalf Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20

Frito, Corn Chips"

Aie, yie, yie, yie
Aie, yie, yie, yie!

We are all Rhodesians now.
The new red-ass will be when the tv cameras pan the seats and show 90% of the White people remaining seated during the Black song....Blacks, Whites, and SJW will demand that everyone stand for the black song or they will refuse to stand for the National Anthem.

How uncomfortable it must be for them to live with a tampon up their ass pipe 24/7.

Fück em, all!

😎
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
I'm done with pro sports. It'll give me more time afield and to enjoy what God has given us.
I will NEVER stand for any anthem other that the USA's nor will I vote to defund the men in blue. If that means I must meet revenge with fire power so be it...I am old and have cancer either I win a justified shooting case or I go tits up so be it. Maybe ..just maybe I will go to jail for what time I have left and the Gov. can pay my medical up keep. Looks to me like a win win situation....doesn't it.
Posted By: Torqued Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
Redskins will cave, then it's on to the KC Chiefs, Atlanta Braves,Florida State Seminoles and on and on. People can't handle anything that pays homage to anything or anyone, represents an era,a bit of history or stands for anything any longer. Even if you're not offended, there are plenty of people that wear their feelings on their shirt sleeves and will be offended for you. All of this sensitivity bull schidt makes me want to puke.
How many think Goodell made this decision. He is speaking for a majority of the owners. If he wasn’t he would be fired. Football is a very big cash cow. Hasbeen

In case you need another example.

They can be so blind when they want to be...

P

Frito, Corn Chips"

grin

L.W.

Aie, yie, yie, yie

Aie, yie, yie, yie!

( dal signe al fine)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I like Forito corns chips
I like them a Bunch
I like them for dinner, breakfast, or lunch
Air , yie, yie, yie
Posted By: WAM Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
The commies have found their front people to do their bidding. The rest blindly support the BS.
Posted By: jwall Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20

laugh laugh laugh laugh

That hasn't crossed my mind in a 'hunert' years !

Way to Go !!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: hanco Re: NFL can Kiss My White Ass! - 07/03/20
They are stupid, beyond stupid.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
The new red-ass will be when the tv cameras pan the seats and show 90% of the White people remaining seated during the Black song....Blacks, Whites, and SJW will demand that everyone stand for the black song or they will refuse to stand for the National Anthem.

How uncomfortable it must be for them to live with a tampon up their ass pipe 24/7.

Fück em, all!

😎

But they will not be sitting. Cowards
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
How many think Goodell made this decision. He is speaking for a majority of the owners. If he wasn’t he would be fired. Football is a very big cash cow. Hasbeen

Pretty sure he made the decision to not suspend Kapernicke the first time that idiot took a knee. As far as I'm concerned, the current mess can be put at the feet of Obama and Goodell. Obama for inciting it, and Goodell for showing everyone the path to appeasement.

During the pre-game fly-overs, the air force should carpet bomb every one of the NFL palaces.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

Pretty sure he made the decision to not suspend Kapernicke the first time that idiot took a knee. As far as I'm concerned, the current mess can be pit at the feet of Obama and Goodell. Obama for inciting it, and Goodell for showing everyone the path to appeasement.

During the pre-game fly-overs, the air force should carpet bomb every one of the NFL palaces.

Amen!
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Pretty sure he made the decision to not suspend Kapernicke the first time that idiot took a knee. As far as I'm concerned, the current mess can be pit at the feet of Obama and Goodell. Obama for inciting it, and Goodell for showing everyone the path to appeasement.

Amen!

Absolutely! Why waste good jet fuel?
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Amen!

Absolutely! Why waste good jet fuel?

For effect!
Originally Posted by jwall

laugh laugh laugh laugh

That hasn't crossed my mind in a 'hunert' years !

Way to Go !!!!!!!!!!

good one a oldie but goodie
© 24hourcampfire