Home
Posted By: johnt189 Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
the other day was at the range testing some new loads for my 12.7 and 14.5x114 a group of people took the shooter's box next to me could tell they have not handled firearms too much just by hearing them talk. One came over and asked why such big rifles. I told him because I can afford them Then he started in on how people do not need such big guns and how Binden is going to fix that. I asked him why are you here at a gun range spouting off that commie crap kinda like not a good idea. He said well what are you going to do so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt and called the RSO over to haul the trash out. I never raised my voice and was very polite the rest of his group said they was sorry for his stupidity they had no idea he was going to try to start something So I helped them handle and shoot some wanted to learn reloading gave some hints and hand written notes on what they need and a few loads data
I guess your a good guy and all but you are more liberal than I because I don't do anything for liberals anymore at all. I wouldn't pull one out of the way to keep them from getting Keleted rfn.
Posted By: domit Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
god bless!
Posted By: viking Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Not that I disagree, but there is a time and place for everything
That is a perfect occasion for a 16" 300 WinMag with side-discharge brake.
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Pics?
Posted By: Dess Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
At least some of them were bright enough to know they didn't know. Everyone was a noob at some point. Someone with an honest question will usually get an honest answer.
Posted By: johnt189 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Pics?

The rifles I was shooting
Never any liberals at my sportsmans club range. Members only and all the members are local rednecks. No outsiders can join because you need 3 sponsors who know and will vouch for you to become a member. It must suck to have to use a public range.
Originally Posted by johnt189
the other day was at the range testing some new loads for my 12.7 and 14.5x114 a group of people took the shooter's box next to me could tell they have not handled firearms too much just by hearing them talk. One came over and asked why such big rifles. I told him because I can afford them Then he started in on how people do not need such big guns and how Binden is going to fix that. I asked him why are you here at a gun range spouting off that commie crap kinda like not a good idea. He said well what are you going to do so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt and called the RSO over to haul the trash out. I never raised my voice and was very polite the rest of his group said they was sorry for his stupidity they had no idea he was going to try to start something So I helped them handle and shoot some wanted to learn reloading gave some hints and hand written notes on what they need and a few loads data

What kind of Colt?
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I guess your a good guy and all but you are more liberal than I because I don't do anything for liberals anymore at all. I wouldn't pull one out of the way to keep them from getting Keleted rfn.

Thomas Sowell was once a liberal.

Times like these can help them see the light, and some gentle prodding can help the process.
so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt

They can be hard-headed, I hope the finish on your Colt wasn't messed up laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: BobMt Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

it is very hard to believe …….bob
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20

hmmmm.......
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
I'd say so......why wasn't he arrested for assault ?
Like everything else he's ever posted here.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt

They can be hard-headed, I hope the finish on your Colt wasn't messed up laugh

Well, Colt makes a heavy firearm. That's a fact.

Posted By: kenster99 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
The other day when I was at the gas station, Conner McGregor was in the next row over putting gas in his Mercedes. He kept giving me hard looks, so I asked him what his problem was? Before he could even say anything,I got him in a rear naked choke hold, then did the ground and pound on him! He learned a lesson that day!!!
Posted By: Morewood Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20

I think the worst thing is ….all the guys that will be like...right on...way to go etc......bob
Originally Posted by kenster99
The other day when I was at the gas station, Conner McGregor was in the next row over putting gas in his Mercedes. He kept giving me hard looks, so I asked him what his problem was? Before he could even say anything,I got him in a rear naked choke hold, then did the ground and pound on him! He learned a lesson that day!!!

Good for you for not putting up with crap from that McGregor fellow.
One came over and asked why such big rifles. I told him because I can afford them Then he started in on how people do not need such big guns and how Binden is going to fix that.

I would have told him Biden isn't going to do squat. He'd have his minions do the dangerous stuff. Then I'd ask if he was going to be the first through my door or as I suspect not even there.
Thought it was spelled Lieberal?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by kenster99

Good for you for not putting up with crap from that McGregor fellow.

now I find this totally believable…...bob

Were you a sniper by chance in the Marine Corp?
Saw you pic and am curious, thats why I ask.

Thanks for your service
Posted By: drover Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by CashisKing

What kind of Colt?

It had to be one of those Colt Buntline Specials since that was what Wyatt Earp used on troublemakers.

The post reeks of someone who has watched too many movies.

drover
Things that never happened for $400, Alex.
It's about time to fertilize my garden again- - - - -can you come over and talk to it for a while?
Posted By: cuznguido Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
I would wager that the OP will now believe that old saying, "you can't BS a BS'er".
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Thanks for your service

If that is indeed Chuck Mawhinney, I sure agree with you.

Nothing but respect.

👍👍👍👍
Posted By: g5m Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Really.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Thanks for posting that. Makes me laugh every time.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Lol. I was just thinking something along the same lines.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

My teeth hurt just thinking about it. Lmao
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by Sycamore

hmmmm.......

What kind of Colt?

Colt 1911a1
Posted By: coobie Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
I love a great story. whistle
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
KOTY
Posted By: Hubert Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20

That has bull chit written all over it....
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Thomas Sowell was once a liberal.

Times like these can help them see the light, and some gentle prodding can help the process.

Sowell may still call himself a liberal. That word did not mean what it seems to now until very recently. America was founded by liberals upon liberal values.

And Sowell is a very intelligent man. He has for decades been making the same points, that "racism" isn't what democrats claim, that black poverty and underachievement is caused by several factors, including "civil rights", welfare, affirmative action, targeted social programs like the housing projects, and weaponized culture that glorifies drugs, violence, gang activity, and other criminal behaviors, and finally, a lower average IQ, though I think he doesn't really like to admit the last, and he argues repeatedly that IQ is not a prime factor when considering outcomes. His IQ is certainly not low. I would guess it's 3-4 SD above the mean for the whole population.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20

What kind of Colt?

LMAO!

I was going to ask the same question but I was also gonna ask how much blood....... grin
Lieberals can sometimes be intelligent and educable.

Leftests, on the other hand, are dumb and not so educable.

Ex. Diddler, Suckermore, Leroy,....

mos 0311/8541
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

The reason why I was not arrested was because I was defending myself in fear of my life plus 2 of my buddies who are still working that line of work was in the shooters booth 2 down from me when it happen and seen it all wrote the report as far as it went

The reason why I was not arrested was because I was defending myself in fear of my life plus 2 of my buddies who are still working that line of work was in the shooters booth 2 down from me when it happen and seen it all wrote the report as far as it went
WOW,keep it coming funny chit.I was bored as [bleep] today before I read this. cry
Posted By: DudeInGA Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
What a clown. Your parents know your posting on a grown up site?

mos 0311/8541

So, are you Chuck Mawhinney?

If so, I have met you personally at SHOTShow.

I assume that is you in your avatar photo?
Posted By: old70 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20

First rule of being in a hole is quit digging. Of course, that only applies if you know you’re in a hole and don’t want to be there...

Old70
Originally Posted by old70

First rule of being in a hole is quit digging. Of course, that only applies if you know you’re in a hole and don’t want to be there...

Old70
Let him keep digging us old fuggers love the entrainment ..
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Never any liberals at my sportsmans club range. Members only and all the members are local rednecks. No outsiders can join because you need 3 sponsors who know and will vouch for you to become a member. It must suck to have to use a public range.

Outstanding membership requirement!

Outed?

Chuck,

Help me understand how someone of your skill and accomplishments was in fear of your life after a Biden supporter started spouting off about his political beliefs?

Did you turn into a pacifist and convert to Jainism after leaving The Corps?

What did the lieberal do, precisely, that put you in imminent fear for your life?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20

hmmmm.......

I know! WTF
he spit covid particles when ranting about Biden.....
laughing. Sounds like a sock puppet fantasy to me
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

that's how it is here at the cc gun club.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
[Linked Image from thumbs.worthpoint.com]
Last time I heard of a guy getting slapped up side the head with a 1911 it cured the slapper of that trick.

It was a bleck old deputy in Polk Co, Texas and a friend of my Grandad. Got into a tussle with a bbb one Sat night and was losing the fight. The deputy grabbed ole Faithful and whack- KABOOM.

Bbb dropped like a sack of rocks. Scared hell out of deputy dawg until he determined he hadnt brained the brainless sucker.

He told my Grandad he would never pull that stunt again. It scared the heck out of him.
Isn't Roy ded??

mos 0311/8541

I'm waiting, Sir.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Do we have here the return of the Mall Ninja?

Probably not, MJ told better stories.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

that's how it is here at the cc gun club.

Ours requires a single sponsor. Generally it's the club Secretary or Treasurer, but it gives them a chance to look you over and decide if they want to sign their name or not.
You know, "johnt189" ain't a real common user name...

If I were Chuck Mawhinney, I'd go slap this other imposter upside the head with your Colt, for stealin' your username. mad

https://www.luvfree.com/profile570024.htm

Coincidentally, there's another "johnt189" over on the Nevada Shooter's forum.

I'd slap him upside the head with a Colt, too. wink

If I were Chuck Mawhinney, I'd go slap this other imposter upside the head with your Colt, for stealin' your username. mad

Chuck is in his 70's, and I think he's still kicking.

Not sure I'd want to be pissing him off even at his age....

Chuck is in his 70's, and I think he's still kicking.

Not sure I'd want to be pissing him off even at his age....

Yeah, he's still alive and well.

Nothing but respect for the man.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Bull [bleep] thread!!!
Posted By: jimy Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20

You know Paddler is going to be all over this hunk a burnin love !
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/05/20
Another schitt-talkin' low-post wonder enters our midst.
O the general topic I have found introducing Liberal-leaning folks to firearms can be one of the most powerful tools to change their way of thinking.

Not usually right away but the self-reliance firearms imply can definitely get them to thinking.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Total Bull Schit.

You slap a liberal upside the head, and you will be arrested on the spot.

You sir are a liar.

iyou sir caused me to do a wash of clothes. i kept smelling BS and thought it was coming from the clothes i wore branding and ear tagging. turns out it was coming from my laptop!

You pistol whipped him?
Originally Posted by montanabadger

You pistol whipped him?

The Campfire hasn't had a good old-fashioned pistol whipping in a long time, don't any of you ruin this for me!!
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20

It's kind of believable, up to the pistol whipping part.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20

Is the Colt ok?

Did the coppers give it back yet?
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Whenever I am at the range testing loads in my 20mm Oerlikon autocannon and a Commie gives me attitude, I pimp-slap them with my flintlock. Works every time.

[Linked Image from dygtyjqp7pi0m.cloudfront.net]
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Liberals anywhere are a pain.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20

Second.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20

So you're saying you cop buddies lied for you?
Posted By: SKane Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
He said well what are you going to do so I slapped him upside of the head with my colt and called the RSO over to haul the trash out.

Made me think of a song...

https://youtu.be/6-x7GcwT-Tk
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Sad, really, this guy thinks we will believe his BS and that he's gonna get laid. Doesn't sound too picky tho (45-75 any ethnicity). "So long as you're breathing, I'll do ya". A real shooter would have told us what was his 1911A1's condition of readiness.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]
Posted By: chesterwy Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Sounds like a made up fuggin' story to me.

Did you get any pussy?
Posted By: Craigster Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Sounds like a made up fuggin' story to me.

Ya think ?
Originally Posted by auk1124
Whenever I am at the range testing loads in my 20mm Oerlikon autocannon and a Commie gives me attitude, I pimp-slap them with my flintlock. Works every time.

[Linked Image from dygtyjqp7pi0m.cloudfront.net]

Delivered upside the head whilst dressed in a powdered wig, breechpants, and waistcoat with a distinctly Colonial English accent: "Get thee hence!! You're a rapscallion and a vagabond!!!"
Lol!!!!

Hmmmmmmmm?????
Similarities anyone????

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15024967/so-whats-you-gents-opinions
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
This is fuggin hilarious. This place is a gift that keeps on giving . . grin
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
This is fuggin hilarious. Thisnplace is a gift that keeps on giving . . grin

Never a dull moment...
LOL!!!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
WTF

I always get in on these way too late.

Good job guys. Haha
Originally Posted by BobMt

I think the worst thing is ….all the guys that will be like...right on...way to go etc......bob

I can’t understand what would drive a grown man - especially one of retirement age - to want to post some Schitt like that? What the hell is going is going on today. It’s like the whole phugging world’s gone crazy... crazy
Originally Posted by renegade50
This is fuggin hilarious. Thisnplace is a gift that keeps on giving . . grin

Never a dull moment...
LOL!!!

Haven’t read through the whole thing yet. Just working my way through it but I wonder if he gave them “The What it is to be a man speech” like in Second Hand Lions” after the ass whoopin... grin:
Originally Posted by slumlord
WTF

I always get in on these way too late.

Good job guys. Haha

KOTY

Does he make home made bread?

LMFAO!!!

Good job man!!!!
OP, you forgot to include the part where the lib’s smoking hot girlfriend was so turned on she ripped off her top, then stepped over his limp body to wrap herself around you and give a smoldering hot kiss while everyone else applauded....

LMFAO!!!

Good job man!!!!

Hoeleee Chit. Detective rockinbbar. At your service.

LMAO. smile
OP, you forgot to include the part where the lib’s smoking hot girlfriend was so turned on she ripped off her top, then stepped over his limp body to wrap herself around you and give a smoldering hot kiss while everyone else applauded....

Dayyuum... I missed that part.
There goes your invite to Quemado

LMFAO!!!

Good job man!!!!

LMAO.
KOTY

Does he make home made bread?

No.. Cookies.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LMFAO!!!

Good job man!!!!

LMAO.

Maybe the dude oughta go to Thailand for a vacation?
Or go cruise the senior center and hand out a yes or no questionnaire sheet like my FIL did.

He took the one that answered all the questions "No". crazy
She killed him eventually with a wally world kitchen floor mat from a stumble bum fall that led to 4 months of in and out hospitalizations.

Holy Sheeeet! I haven’t had this much fun on a thread since Elksucker self destructed like a Fem-Bot... grin
Holy Sheeeet! I haven’t had this much fun on a thread since Elksucker self destructed like a Fem-Bot... grin

Hahahaha!!!!

That was............
Epic!!!!

Hahahaha!!!!

That was............
Epic!!!!

He's easier to string along and twice as much fun as a Young Earth Creationist. All that's needed for the melt down to continue is:

Hey Elklayer. Dow's up another 400 points today. NASDAQ has an ever bigger percentage move!!!

Are you still sitting on the sidelines??

Hahahaha!!!!

That was............
Epic!!!!

He's easier to string along and twice as much fun as a Young Earth Creationist. All that's needed for the melt down to continue is:

Hey Elklayer. Dow's up another 400 points today. NASDAQ has an ever bigger percentage move!!!

Nah. He be stocking up on Cocoa Puffs..

LMAO.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

LMFAO!!!

Good job man!!!!

LMAO.

Maybe the dude oughta go to Thailand for a vacation?
Or go cruise the senior center and hand out a yes or no questionnaire sheet like my FIL did.

He took the one that answered all the questions "No". crazy
She killed him eventually with a wally world kitchen floor mat from a stumble bum fall that led to 4 months of in and out hospitalizations.

They'll get you one way or another, if they want you. Lol.

Rumor is, Russian mail-order bride across the street poisoned my neighbor.
Posted By: coobie Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Now where did that ASS kicker run off to? OMG still laffin my ass off..
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20

What day was “The other day”
Which range?
Which RSO?

Hahahaha!!!!

That was............
Epic!!!!

Now you guys did it. You’ve unleashed the Kraken... grin

This sounds like one of Biden's tall tales.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Which range?
Which RSO?

I suppose there are not all that many public ranges, even if you have to go all the way to Bullhead City... someone would probably recognize the photo.

I wonder about the 6' to 6'3" designation... is he taller when brandishing?

Thanks for your service

How did we miss this gem?

in the Corp. in 66 Nam 66 stayed till 70 got the million dollar wound in 70 went home to the round eyed women on the freedom bird. Spent 5 months in Balboa healing when was able to put on greens and I was there salad went to town. Yes to get a women seen a fine blond she walked up to me spit on me called me names So I asked her does this mean I am not going to get a BJ. Only if she knew what was going on in my mind.
It was hard to accept that we was not wanted at all period but most of us manned up made a life raised kids. Still have the nightmares and sweats the face of the first man I seen go down thru the scope still visits me the shocked look he got knowing he is not going home. I handle those tough times telling myself it was a job I signed up for and was paid to do works sometimes.
But was glad I made it home

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15018933/1
Posted By: Sheister Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Judging by his posts and his profile, I'm pretty sure he mistook this site for a dating site... about the only thing missing from his "interests" in his profile is "long walks on the beach" and " holding hands and talking long into the night"... however, there are still a couple guys here who will still get a thrill out of sending a passionate PM to our new hero to get acquainted.... LOL...
Originally Posted by Sheister
Judging by his posts and his profile, I'm pretty sure he mistook this site for a dating site... about the only thing missing from his "interests" in his profile is "long walks on the beach" and " holding hands and talking long into the night"... however, there are still a couple guys here who will still get a thrill out of sending a passionate PM to our new hero to get acquainted.... LOL...

Maybe he could go help that liberal Florida chick with her Range problems.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
If he’s really in Vegas he won’t have any problem hooking up with a chick with “problems”. If he’s into chicks.

Thanks for your service

in the Corp. in 66 Nam 66 stayed till 70 got the million dollar wound in 70 went home to the round eyed women on the freedom bird. Spent 5 months in Balboa healing when was able to put on greens and I was there salad went to town. Yes to get a women seen a fine blond she walked up to me spit on me called me names So I asked her does this mean I am not going to get a BJ. Only if she knew what was going on in my mind.
It was hard to accept that we was not wanted at all period but most of us manned up made a life raised kids. Still have the nightmares and sweats the face of the first man I seen go down thru the scope still visits me the shocked look he got knowing he is not going home. I handle those tough times telling myself it was a job I signed up for and was paid to do works sometimes.

FFS!!!

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: irfubar Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
I always pistol whip liberals at the shooting range... doesn't everyone?
Posted By: greydog Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
I think I know this guy. He might be the same guy who was treed by a herd of grizzlies. This was one of his more believable stories. Of course it could have been the other guy who once kicked the crap out of a bunch of Hell's Angels. He had more stories too. GD
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
I love it when a BSer reveals himself. One time I went to a gun club for a rimfire rifle match. Hanging on the clubhouse wall was a target that showed every shot perfectly centered; a 250-25X perfect target. It was something that had not been done up to that time. One of our guys faked it as a joke. He used a pencil, punched the holes dead center and put just the right amount of gray around the hole to make it look real. As everyone was looking at this target and marveling at it, one shooter spoke up and said, "It's legit. I was here yesterday for practice and saw the guy shoot it. I never saw him before and he just pinned the target to the wall and walked away." Later our buddy 'fessed up to the rest of us as to what he had done and now we all knew the "witness" was a first class, grade A bullshitter. Sorta like johnt189.
Originally Posted by Sheister

Maybe he could go help that liberal Florida chick with her Range problems.

Mistykins.......
Lol!!!
Serious question - where do you buy dies for the 14.5 x 114?
Ole dude got a dshk and a antitank rifle or super heavy crew served???
Holy chyt!!!
Just caught that looking back at op post and at Remington725,s post which triggered me to look back

Sweet...
Some serious sovbloc heavy schit.

Largest cal sovbloc rifle I ever shot was a SVD in korea at dragon valley.
You could litterally see the v wave of the bullet going to target thru the scope.

Pics or it didnt happen.
12.7 and 14.5x 114...
Awesome.....

LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
It's about time to fertilize my garden again- - - - -can you come over and talk to it for a while?

This is sig line material right here!
Holy chyt!!!
Just caught that looking back at op post and at Remington725,s post which triggered me to look back

Sweet...

You could litterally see the v wave of the bullet going to target thru the scope.

Pics or it didnt happen.
12.7 and 14.5x 114...
Awesome.....

LOL!!!

So how many tax stamps would that be?

I wonder if they were both SBRed with silencers?

Does SB Tactical make a brace for the 14.5?
Holy chyt!!!

Sweet...

Pics or it didnt happen.
12.7 and 14.5x 114...
Awesome.....

LOL!!!

Dunno
Maybe
Dunno

LOL!!!

"Honey I'm loading up the Quad .50 in the 1976 Datson/ tech vehicle"
" Can you fire up the propane forklift for me, the electric aint charged"
There ain't no libs at the range..........wake up, idiots.
Well....when you’ve been shot at “1/2 a million times” eek
Posted By: rgrx1276 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
You know his avatar has Chuck Mawhinney holding a rifle .... Seriously doubt we're dealing with him here.

Btt for schitts and giggles....
Originally Posted by rgrx1276
You know his avatar has Chuck Mawhinney holding a rifle .... Seriously doubt we're dealing with him here.

And you know rockinbar already outed him about his avatar about 432 posts back

Hence all our slanted comments AND the whole new side thread dedicated to amazing feats of humans

And you know rockinbar already outed him about his avatar about 432 posts back

Hence all our slanted comments AND the whole new side thread dedicated to amazing feats of humans

And more to the point the real Chuck did not even tell his wife, family, or friends about what he did in VN. Not like his type to be posting anonymously to an internet site where he is unknown...
Posted By: RDW Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by cooper57m
I love it when a BSer reveals himself. One time I went to a gun club for a rimfire rifle match. Hanging on the clubhouse wall was a target that showed every shot perfectly centered; a 250-25X perfect target. It was something that had not been done up to that time. One of our guys faked it as a joke. He used a pencil, punched the holes dead center and put just the right amount of gray around the hole to make it look real. As everyone was looking at this target and marveling at it, one shooter spoke up and said, "It's legit. I was here yesterday for practice and saw the guy shoot it. I never saw him before and he just pinned the target to the wall and walked away." Later our buddy 'fessed up to the rest of us as to what he had done and now we all knew the "witness" was a first class, grade A bullshitter. Sorta like johnt189.

Another option would have been to say, "I have murdered two people and almost a third and gotten off each time...I am okay going for a fourth, the odds are on my side."
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
LMFAO, okay, Longshot! ; ]
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by cooper57m

Another option would have been to say, "I have murdered two people and almost a third and gotten off each time...I am okay going for a fourth, the odds are on my side."

..........................................................yeah, and if it wasn't for those damn cold cases, I could really show ya some neat pics! crazy grin
If this guy is Mawhinney, he had my thanks and admiration.

If it’s a case of stealing valor, he can go F his self.
if avatar pics get you guys so worked up, what does 'flaves do for ya?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/06/20
Holy chyt!!!

Sweet...

Pics or it didnt happen.
12.7 and 14.5x 114...
Awesome.....

LOL!!!

You’re a Phagg

Happy trails

Bob
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/07/20
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Milk was a poor choice...
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Holy chyt!!!

Sweet...

Pics or it didnt happen.
12.7 and 14.5x 114...
Awesome.....

LOL!!!

You’re a Phagg

Happy trails

Bob

Go back to eating your crayons.

The adults are talking.

Thanks for your service

We didn't! smile

There were a few PMs among a couple of guys.

Here is a PM that was going on behind the scenes:

I kind of want to set the hook on this clown.

The pic he is using is Chuck Mawhinney.

Here is a blurb from wiki about him.

"Charles Benjamin "Chuck" Mawhinney (born 1949) is a former United States Marine who holds the Corps' record for the most confirmed sniper kills, having recorded 103 confirmed kills and 216 probable kills in 16 months during the Vietnam War.[1]"

He killed more people than Carlos Hathcock and did not brag about it.

After the war he went to home to Oregon and nobody knew about him.

I was at a sniper competition and he awarded me a trophy, it was not until after the ceremony I realized who he was.

This clown is using a pic of Mawhinney when he was in Vietnam.

I just wanted to put out a little bait and slow reel him in.

No worries about him getting outed in such a funny way!

The other thing is that I have some former work associates who are former Scout Snipers and given a name they can confirm/deny if a person graduated from the program.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/07/20
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Personally they make me sick! But I can only speak for myself, just between you and me I think they make Goosey really horny......
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/07/20

Thanks for your service

We didn't! smile

There were a few PMs among a couple of guys.

Here is a PM that was going on behind the scenes:

I kind of want to set the hook on this clown.

The pic he is using is Chuck Mawhinney.

Here is a blurb from wiki about him.

"Charles Benjamin "Chuck" Mawhinney (born 1949) is a former United States Marine who holds the Corps' record for the most confirmed sniper kills, having recorded 103 confirmed kills and 216 probable kills in 16 months during the Vietnam War.[1]"

I was at a sniper competition and he awarded me a trophy, it was not until after the ceremony I realized who he was.

This clown is using a pic of Mawhinney when he was in Vietnam.

The other thing is that I have some former work associates who are former Scout Snipers and given a name they can confirm/deny if a person graduated from the program.

These types are always funny, the more they think they get away with the more ridiculous stories they will tell.
Posted By: Filaman Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/07/20

LOLOLOL!!!
Posted By: 257_X_50 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 07/07/20

[/quote]
So he got to “The Nam” when he was 13-14.......after basic and AIT........
Went in when he was........
Posted By: kingston Re: Liberal at the gun range - 12/30/20

Shooters booth? Is that those stalls with peckers poking through holes in the walls?
Posted By: RichR Re: Liberal at the gun range - 12/30/20
[quote=antelope_sniper][quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]Saw you pic and am curious, thats why I ask.

Hey Mackay - was that sniper competition at Blacks Creek range east of Boise about 17-18 years ago? I was there shooting & got to meet Chuck, as you said a very low key individual - had no idea who he was until introduced.

This clown is using a pic of Mawhinney when he was in Vietnam.[/i]

Good nomination for goofy thread/poster. The infamous I pistol whipped a liberal at the run range guy.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 12/30/20
How in the fuqk did I miss this? Solid Gold
Posted By: elkmen1 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 12/31/20
While traveling south for the winter, my family and I always overnight in a vacant , well lite, lot across from the Outback Steakhouse in Twin Falls Idaho. I woke up early at 0400, and decided to head south. While letting the truck warm up and checking tires and lights a black 4 door sedan came cruising by. They circled around the back of the unit out of my sight. I reached into the cab of the pickup, grabbed my shoulder holster and slipped it over my sweater and walked around where I could see them while examining one of the tires. On their second pass they clearly saw I was armed, and headed back out onto Blue Lakes Blvd, and disappeared. I was not concerned just careful as we all should be.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 01/01/21
guys, guys, guys.....you are all thinking the wrong Colt. here is the real one he used

https://www.amazon.com/CalExotics-Colt-Turbo-Bullet-Vibrator/dp/B0066E22O6
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 01/01/21
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Which range?
Which RSO?

http://www.therangeithaca.com/bar-venue-info
Before this thread goes any further... we need to know Lynn's opinion.
Before this thread goes any further... we need to know Lynn's opinion.

That whole Superior Intelligence thing...

We need her to tell us how we should feel...
...and Ballz.

WWBD?
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Liberal at the gun range - 01/01/21
Johnt189 hasn't posted since Rockinbar outed him.
Yeah, I'm not buying that load of bullshit.
A little math if you please...said he was in the Corps in '66. Said in his dial-a-date bio that he's 68. 54 years ago that would make him 14.

If you're gonna lie, at least put some effort into it. No one likes a slacker.
© 24hourcampfire