Home
Posted By: steve4102 Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
...are being canceled and the Media is encouraging Biden to not debate Trump.

Panicked CNN Analyst Suggests Joe Biden Should Refuse To Debate President Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...den-refuse-debate-president-trump-video/

Anyone here actually believe Biden will agree to a live debate with President Trump?
Posted By: lightning Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
I told my wife this months ago, it was the plan all along. No way he could be coherent in a two hour debate.
Posted By: benchman Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
At least the Democrats are transparent on SOMETHING!
Posted By: jimone Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Quid Quo Pro Joe for GITMO!
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Gibberish Joe will get annihilated. He can't fake and BS his way through a debate with Trump or a kindergartner.
Time for trump to start trolling.

Schedule a debate every week.

My question, is there not a certain date the party has to declare who the Pres and VP running will be??

Shady how it’s 3 months before election and no dem VP.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Let's see: He'll supposedly take on China, Big Oil, the Climate, Russia, Coal, big Corporations, Healthcare, the Pharma Industry, Yadda, Yadda, but NOT DJT..........

LOL

And they think the People will not see this!?!?!?!?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Don't have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Trump should harp on this refusal. A great commercial would be a collection of clips of Joe going senile.
You are starting to understand why the country had to be shutdown for a seasonal virus.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Biden is brain dead and not capable of debating .
Originally Posted by steve4102

Anyone here actually believe Biden will agree to a live debate with President Trump?

I watched Steve Bannon the other day and his opinion is Biden will never debate Trump....I disagree. I can't see how Biden can avoid debating Trump for many reasons. The Dems will likely change the rules and have a "ZOOM" debate from Biden's basement so he can have "Q" cards, of course very doubtful the Trump campaign will agree to that format.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Debates, will not happen.
That guy makes the weakest case possible for not debating Trump. You would think that if Trump lied 22,000 times, he would want the left to see that on national television ! That way they come out in droves and vote for Biden.
Once again, impossible positions are impossible to defend
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Trump should call him out for being a coward at every campaign rally.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
I'm still incredulous over how Biden seemed to sail right into the nomination as easily and quickly as he did. How can they have a candidate that obviously is not up to the rigors of a presidential campaign and seems incapable of being able to stand up to an honest debate? There's a lot more to this picture than what we are seeing.
Posted By: Fugawe Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Debate? Hell, he won't even come out of his basement for an interview with uber-lib 'journalist' Chris Wallace.

The dems know that he CANNOT be President, so what is their real plan?
Posted By: Redneck Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by lightning
I told my wife this months ago, it was the plan all along. No way he could be coherent in a two hour debate.
You mean, 'two minutes', right?
Posted By: Redneck Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20

Originally Posted by Fugawe
Debate? Hell, he won't even come out of his basement for an interview with uber-lib 'journalist' Chris Wallace.

To just serve him up as 'the runner' with the knowledge that Trump's gonna be there another four... They're just accepting the fact that they gotta find SOMEBODY for 2024 - 'cause this election should be over for the Dems..

The other part, now, is hoping to keep the CV-19 scam going long enough to ensure few people vote in person.. The more that mail it in, the more fraud votes there will be and 'Basement Biden' could then win in a landslide...
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Trump should call him out for being a coward at every campaign rally.

We won’t be seeing any more of these either.
Originally Posted by Redneck

To just serve him up as 'the runner' with the knowledge that Trump's gonna be there another four... They're just accepting the fact that they gotta find SOMEBODY for 2024 - 'cause this election should be over for the Dems..

The other part, now, is hoping to keep the CV-19 scam going long enough to ensure few people vote in person.. The more that mail it in, the more fraud votes there will be and 'Basement Biden' could then win in a landslide...

They had the power to get Biden a Primary victory even though he was the worst candidate in the race. Rigged is a pretty good way to describe what happened.

If they can rig the primary, they can rig the General, and they will.

The old saying, “a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich “, well “ the deep state can elect a ham sandwich “.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
If you've been watching Bi'dum closely, you can see him debilitating daily. He commits gaffe after gaffe. It's incredible to watch. The people propping him up must die a thousand deaths every time he does it.

In a normal person, it would be very sad to watch. But, I have no sympathy for that scumbag.
There will be at least one debate, because he has to, but it will be on a Biden friendly network with Biden friendly moderators. They will even give him the questions a la Donna Brazile/HRC.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by Muffin
Let's see: He'll supposedly take on China, Big Oil, the Climate, Russia, Coal, big Corporations, Healthcare, the Pharma Industry, Yadda, Yadda, but NOT DJT..........

LOL

And they think the People will not see this!?!?!?!?

Don't under estimate the idiocy of a DemocRAT...most have never had an original thought in their head...
and they ALL have a herd mentality...
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
There will be at least one debate, because he has to, but it will be on a Biden friendly network with Biden friendly moderators. They will even give him the questions a la Donna Brazile/HRC.

Is there such a thing of a Non-Biden friendly network.

Trump deals with the Biden friendly networks daily, he is not a green horn when it comes to dealing with them..

Hillary had the questions in advance and Trump still kicked her ass, the same goes for Biden even if he was mentally sound. The media and the Democrats fear Trump, he does not fear them.

There will be no live debate.
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
First debate is scheduled for September in Cleveland. If creepy Joe evens shows up which I put at a 50/50 chance or less.
Show or no-show it's a lose-lose deal for Joe.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
the old days

Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
The left is relying heavily on the "Anybody but Trump" crowd. These are the sheep that have no intention of looking at facts. They just hear "Anybody but Trump" and they're like "YAAA ANYBODY BUT TRUMP!"

These mindless fools could cause problems along with the cheating that the dims WILL do. Kind of scary, really.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

I watched Steve Bannon the other day and his opinion is Biden will never debate Trump....I disagree. I can't see how Biden can avoid debating Trump for many reasons. The Dems will likely change the rules and have a "ZOOM" debate from Biden's basement so he can have "Q" cards, of course very doubtful the Trump campaign will agree to that format.

Biden or his replacement will have to debate Trump or lose the election. And when he debates Trump he will also lose...
Posted By: Anaconda Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
One tactic the democrats have used over and over again is to accuse the other side of doing exactly what they are doing.

Look for the Democrats and their lap dog media to accuse Trump of not really wanting to debate.

They will claim he is demanding unreasonable terms, like not wanting CNN as a host, or Donna Brazil as moderator..

If and when we get close to a real, fair debate, look for a major “Covid” outbreak in that city.

If that doesn’t work, they will scour the country to find an innocent child of color who died in a drive by shooting, and claim Biden must attend the funeral on that same day.

Someone above suggested Trump should schedule a debate every week.
I like this Idea.
At the end of each press briefing , he should simply walk out while the cameras are still rolling, and announce a debate, right there in the briefing room, he gets to pick one moderator, and Biden can pick the other.
The next week, walk out and say Biden didn’t show because he is afraid to debate me, but we will give him another chance, next week.
Run TV commercials challenging Biden, and saying he (Trump) will supply the forum and pay for security.
“Come on Joe, don’t be a coward”.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The left is relying heavily on the "Anybody but Trump" crowd. These are the sheep that have no intention of looking at facts. They just hear "Anybody but Trump" and they're like "YAAA ANYBODY BUT TRUMP!"

These mindless fools could cause problems along with the cheating that the dims WILL do. Kind of scary, really.

I have a half-sister who is a militant lesbian and who was a victim of incest as a teenager (had a child with her grandfather on her dad's side). She's always been an advocate for victims of childhood sexual abuse, but is a died in the wool democrat. She posted a couple of days ago about voting Trump out of office in November and supporting Biden. I hit her back with videos of Creepy Joe and her response was that Trump talked about grabbing women by the pussy. Well, he isn't diddling kids. She's also one saying if you vote for Trump you're racist, homophobic, misogynistic, etc., etc., etc. What does that make you if you vote for Biden?? Their hypocrisy is stunning.

Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Rooster7

I have a half-sister who is a militant lesbian and who was a victim of incest as a teenager (had a child with her grandfather on her dad's side). She's always been an advocate for victims of childhood sexual abuse, but is a died in the wool democrat. She posted a couple of days ago about voting Trump out of office in November and supporting Biden. I hit her back with videos of Creepy Joe and her response was that Trump talked about grabbing women by the pussy. Well, he isn't diddling kids. She's also one saying if you vote for Trump you're racist, homophobic, misogynistic, etc., etc., etc. What does that make you if you vote for Biden?? Their hypocrisy is stunning.

It really is. Those people are mindless zombies and I hate every single one of them.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20

No, there will be no debates................it would be suicide for Biden, even if got all the questions in advance, which, naturally, he would.

MM
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20

Yep...Trump needs to start pouncing on Biden for debates start calling him a coward.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Eh. Then Trump should show up for 3 “debates” and simply talk. If Biden doesn’t show, it makes Biden look even worse and Trump can play it well. Easy problem to navigate.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by AKduck
Eh. Then Trump should show up for 3 “debates” and simply talk. If Biden doesn’t show, it makes Biden look even worse and Trump can play it well. Easy problem to navigate.

This should be the plan and execute it. No Zoom, no from the basement but face to face and with only one face present.

Would be interesting to see their contortions after the first one party debate.
Posted By: jdunham Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20

Brilliant
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/02/20
Originally Posted by jdunham

Brilliant

Would be a debate worthy of watching !
Posted By: huntinaz Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20
I was really really looking forward to some debates. Trump should troll the piss out of him, bigly
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook

Probably so, a totally rigged show that would make the Wizard of Oz jealous.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

If Biden cancels, then it's canceled.

There will be no place to President Trump to "show up" too, cept maybe an empty hall with the light shut off.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

There will be no place to President Trump to "show up" too, cept maybe an empty hall with the light shut off.

Not at all, Steve. Trump can set up his own at a venue of his choosing. Call it a rally/debate,,,,minus one.
Originally Posted by Anaconda
One tactic the democrats have used over and over again is to accuse the other side of doing exactly what they are doing.

Look for the Democrats and their lap dog media to accuse Trump of not really wanting to debate.

They will claim he is demanding unreasonable terms, like not wanting CNN as a host, or Donna Brazil as moderator..

If and when we get close to a real, fair debate, look for a major “Covid” outbreak in that city.

If that doesn’t work, they will scour the country to find an innocent child of color who died in a drive by shooting, and claim Biden must attend the funeral on that same day.

Someone above suggested Trump should schedule a debate every week.
I like this Idea.
At the end of each press briefing , he should simply walk out while the cameras are still rolling, and announce a debate, right there in the briefing room, he gets to pick one moderator, and Biden can pick the other.
The next week, walk out and say Biden didn’t show because he is afraid to debate me, but we will give him another chance, next week.
Run TV commercials challenging Biden, and saying he (Trump) will supply the forum and pay for security.
“Come on Joe, don’t be a coward”.

^^^THIS^^^ X100 And Troll the schitt out of Biden!
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20
Trump should just show up to one of his events and challenge him to an ad-hoc debate. Considering nobody attends Biden events, there should be plenty of room for social distancing!
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Trump should just show up to one of his events and challenge him to an ad-hoc debate. Considering nobody attends Biden events, there should be plenty of room for social distancing!

Yeah but Biden will just be on a big screen Zoom conference from his basement so it won't be the same. grin
Posted By: DMc Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20
Biden said he was so close to naming his VP pick, he could all but smell her.
Originally Posted by Nebraska

That would be fuggin hilarious. Biden would stroke the Fugg out.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

And bumbles Biden will have the questions and answers before hand to limit his exposure
Posted By: Rossimp Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20
Wait until you see a digitized virtual DNC showing a digital make of Biden looking sharp as can be and speaking through an artificial voice or voice over. It won’t be him, but the production will be first class like a new Disney movie. Of course it will have all the aid Hollywood can offer for presentation backed by Facebook, Google, Twitter and the fake news media.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by DMc
Biden said he was so close to naming his VP pick, he could all but smell her.

That doesn't prove anything. I can smell her (it) from here.
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Wait until you see a digitized virtual DNC showing a digital make of Biden looking sharp as can be and speaking through an artificial voice or voice over. It won’t be him, but the production will be first class like a new Disney movie. Of course it will have all the aid Hollywood can offer for presentation backed by Facebook, Google, Twitter and the fake news media.

Computer aided Bi'dum. Now we're talking!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

If he lets Biden/Dems decide what happens.....he isn’t as strong as many believe him to be. I would bet that money would fly in to host an event if Biden refuses. You stage it and play it. The folks that wouldn’t watch we already know aren’t voting for Trump. It’s the small undecided group both parties are going for.

Letting them set the terms is a failed opportunity to show how weak Biden is.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

If he lets Biden/Dems decide what happens.....he isn’t as strong as many believe him to be. I would bet that money would fly in to host an event if Biden refuses. You stage it and play it. The folks that wouldn’t watch we already know aren’t voting for Trump. It’s the small undecided group both parties are going for.

Duck, that’s another good point you’ve made regarding the debates.

I’d think that at this point in time and with all of the recent and ongoing bullscchitt that’s happening,,,,there’s just very, very few fence sitters out there.

Jmo
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/03/20
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

I’d think that at this point in time and with all of the recent and ongoing bullscchitt that’s happening,,,,there’s just very, very few fence sitters out there.

Jmo

The Republicans have never dictated what, when, where and why when it comes to Presidential Debates and this year it is no different.

The Commission on Presidential Debates schedules the debates in conjunction with the Media outlet (Democrat Party) that will host the event.

All the Republicans have ever done is just show up.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

The video of his last gaffe was embarrassing to watch. He's not even there enough to be bothered by it.

Like running an old worn out boat show for President.

Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/04/20
It's hilarious how those useful idiots justify Bi'dum not showing up for debates.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/04/20

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

Jmo

The Republicans have never dictated what, when, where and why when it comes to Presidential Debates and this year it is no different.

The Commission on Presidential Debates schedules the debates in conjunction with the Media outlet (Democrat Party) that will host the event.

The republican have never had a trench fighter before, either .

Trump will dictate and not the RNC.

Jmo
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/04/20

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

Jmo

Jmo

He may be able to shame them into action, but he will never be able to dictate to the Establishment .
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Trump Biden Debates... - 08/04/20

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

Jmo

Jmo

He may be able to shame them into action, but he will never be able to dictate to the Establishment .

What do you call the last 3.5 years ?

Mollification ?
© 24hourcampfire