-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you've been watching Bi'dum closely, you can see him debilitating daily. He commits gaffe after gaffe. It's incredible to watch. The people propping him up must die a thousand deaths every time he does it.

In a normal person, it would be very sad to watch. But, I have no sympathy for that scumbag.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There will be at least one debate, because he has to, but it will be on a Biden friendly network with Biden friendly moderators. They will even give him the questions a la Donna Brazile/HRC.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Muffin
Let's see: He'll supposedly take on China, Big Oil, the Climate, Russia, Coal, big Corporations, Healthcare, the Pharma Industry, Yadda, Yadda, but NOT DJT..........

LOL

And they think the People will not see this!?!?!?!?

Don't under estimate the idiocy of a DemocRAT...most have never had an original thought in their head...
and they ALL have a herd mentality...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
There will be at least one debate, because he has to, but it will be on a Biden friendly network with Biden friendly moderators. They will even give him the questions a la Donna Brazile/HRC.

Is there such a thing of a Non-Biden friendly network.

Trump deals with the Biden friendly networks daily, he is not a green horn when it comes to dealing with them..

Hillary had the questions in advance and Trump still kicked her ass, the same goes for Biden even if he was mentally sound. The media and the Democrats fear Trump, he does not fear them.

There will be no live debate.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
First debate is scheduled for September in Cleveland. If creepy Joe evens shows up which I put at a 50/50 chance or less.
Show or no-show it's a lose-lose deal for Joe.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the old days

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The left is relying heavily on the "Anybody but Trump" crowd. These are the sheep that have no intention of looking at facts. They just hear "Anybody but Trump" and they're like "YAAA ANYBODY BUT TRUMP!"

These mindless fools could cause problems along with the cheating that the dims WILL do. Kind of scary, really.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by steve4102
...are being canceled and the Media is encouraging Biden to not debate Trump.

Panicked CNN Analyst Suggests Joe Biden Should Refuse To Debate President Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...den-refuse-debate-president-trump-video/

Anyone here actually believe Biden will agree to a live debate with President Trump?

I watched Steve Bannon the other day and his opinion is Biden will never debate Trump....I disagree. I can't see how Biden can avoid debating Trump for many reasons. The Dems will likely change the rules and have a "ZOOM" debate from Biden's basement so he can have "Q" cards, of course very doubtful the Trump campaign will agree to that format.

Biden or his replacement will have to debate Trump or lose the election. And when he debates Trump he will also lose...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
One tactic the democrats have used over and over again is to accuse the other side of doing exactly what they are doing.

Look for the Democrats and their lap dog media to accuse Trump of not really wanting to debate.

They will claim he is demanding unreasonable terms, like not wanting CNN as a host, or Donna Brazil as moderator..

If and when we get close to a real, fair debate, look for a major “Covid” outbreak in that city.

If that doesn’t work, they will scour the country to find an innocent child of color who died in a drive by shooting, and claim Biden must attend the funeral on that same day.

Someone above suggested Trump should schedule a debate every week.
I like this Idea.
At the end of each press briefing , he should simply walk out while the cameras are still rolling, and announce a debate, right there in the briefing room, he gets to pick one moderator, and Biden can pick the other.
The next week, walk out and say Biden didn’t show because he is afraid to debate me, but we will give him another chance, next week.
Run TV commercials challenging Biden, and saying he (Trump) will supply the forum and pay for security.
“Come on Joe, don’t be a coward”.

MOLON LABE
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The left is relying heavily on the "Anybody but Trump" crowd. These are the sheep that have no intention of looking at facts. They just hear "Anybody but Trump" and they're like "YAAA ANYBODY BUT TRUMP!"

These mindless fools could cause problems along with the cheating that the dims WILL do. Kind of scary, really.

I have a half-sister who is a militant lesbian and who was a victim of incest as a teenager (had a child with her grandfather on her dad's side). She's always been an advocate for victims of childhood sexual abuse, but is a died in the wool democrat. She posted a couple of days ago about voting Trump out of office in November and supporting Biden. I hit her back with videos of Creepy Joe and her response was that Trump talked about grabbing women by the pussy. Well, he isn't diddling kids. She's also one saying if you vote for Trump you're racist, homophobic, misogynistic, etc., etc., etc. What does that make you if you vote for Biden?? Their hypocrisy is stunning.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Rooster7

I have a half-sister who is a militant lesbian and who was a victim of incest as a teenager (had a child with her grandfather on her dad's side). She's always been an advocate for victims of childhood sexual abuse, but is a died in the wool democrat. She posted a couple of days ago about voting Trump out of office in November and supporting Biden. I hit her back with videos of Creepy Joe and her response was that Trump talked about grabbing women by the pussy. Well, he isn't diddling kids. She's also one saying if you vote for Trump you're racist, homophobic, misogynistic, etc., etc., etc. What does that make you if you vote for Biden?? Their hypocrisy is stunning.

It really is. Those people are mindless zombies and I hate every single one of them.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

Anyone here actually believe Biden will agree to a live debate with President Trump?

No, there will be no debates................it would be suicide for Biden, even if got all the questions in advance, which, naturally, he would.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fugawe
Debate? Hell, he won't even come out of his basement for an interview with uber-lib 'journalist' Chris Wallace.

The dems know that he CANNOT be President, so what is their real plan?

Yep...Trump needs to start pouncing on Biden for debates start calling him a coward.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Eh. Then Trump should show up for 3 “debates” and simply talk. If Biden doesn’t show, it makes Biden look even worse and Trump can play it well. Easy problem to navigate.

Yup.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by AKduck
Eh. Then Trump should show up for 3 “debates” and simply talk. If Biden doesn’t show, it makes Biden look even worse and Trump can play it well. Easy problem to navigate.

This should be the plan and execute it. No Zoom, no from the basement but face to face and with only one face present.

Would be interesting to see their contortions after the first one party debate.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Brilliant

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jdunham

Brilliant

Would be a debate worthy of watching !

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was really really looking forward to some debates. Trump should troll the piss out of him, bigly

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook

Probably so, a totally rigged show that would make the Wizard of Oz jealous.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jdunham

Brilliant

LOL, show up for what?

If Biden cancels, then it's canceled.

There will be no place to President Trump to "show up" too, cept maybe an empty hall with the light shut off.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (007FJ, 160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,476
Posts18,471,546
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.