Home
in Kenosha:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...r-kyle-rittenhouse-may-shot-first-video/

and, a defense attorney is on the way:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...r-kyle-rittenhouse-may-shot-first-video/
The liberal mindset seems to be that you can only shoot if shot at first. That's assuming you're still healthy enough to shoot back. Self defense means shooting first before your attacker does. If the kid had a gun pointing at him, he was well justified whether that gun fired or not.
Shoot back first. Works for me.
Sure would help the defense, though, in an emotionally charged trial if it ever gets to that.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The liberal mindset seems to be that you can only shoot if shot at first. That's assuming you're still healthy enough to shoot back. Self defense means shooting first before your attacker does. If the kid had a gun pointing at him, he was well justified whether that gun fired or not.

The only rule in a gunfight is win!
I heard today that it was unlawful for a 17yo to possess the weapon he had. If that's the case, I believe he's fighting an uphill battle and put himself in a bad situation that he shouldn't have been in.
That’s what Im trying to lead happy camper to in his thread.

You can hear multiple shots, not necessarily from the from the same sounding firearm. To me at least.

Seems like other shots were fired that provoked him to shoot.

And btw, for reason some cannot grasp the car lot shooting head shot was before he got chases to a different geographic location and had the skateboarder attack him.
Originally Posted by g5m
Sure would help the defense, though, in an emotionally charged trial if it ever gets to that.

No way they get an entire jury to convict him.
Shoot back better!

I like the sound of that, its catchy.
Somebody fired in the air, at an angle, as Rittenhouse is getting chased across the parking lot. That's obvious from the video. Kyle seems to have had his back turned to the shooter, as he was fleeing, but I'm sure he would have heard the gunfire, and may have considered that he was being shot at. Things happened pretty fast when Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum entered the parking lot, but there were several shots fired, with one obvious in the video footage before Rittenhouse turned and confronted Rosenbaum. There were obviously other shots fired after Rosenbaum went down that seemed pretty close to the scene of the first shooting.
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I heard today that it was unlawful for a 17yo to possess the weapon he had. If that's the case, I believe he's fighting an uphill battle and put himself in a bad situation that he shouldn't have been in.

Such laws are considered suspended during emergency conditions (e.g., an earthquake), and riots would arguably qualify. Declarations of emergency aren't required for this legal exception to apply, only that a jury agrees that an emergency situation existed.
One thing working in Kyle's favor is the statement that he made prior to him being forced to defend himself.

His purpose for being armed was for self defense as he tends to possible injuries as an EMT. I'm paraphrasing. He also mentioned that he was there to protect a business, which they will use against him if possible. The EMT/EMS service might save his bacon.
I'm surprised that he's already an EMT at 17. It shows where his heart's at.

I'd hate to see him put into a cage , or even paying off legal fees from here on out.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Such laws are considered suspended during emergency conditions (e.g., an earthquake), and riots would arguably qualify. Declarations of emergency aren't required for this legal exception to apply, only that a jury agrees that an emergency situation existed.

Hopefully that's the case. Can't blame him for helping to defend property, but probably not the best action for a 17yo and/or his parents. This will be an interesting case to follow. I don't have a good feeling though and think they'll make him a pariah.
He was not a resident of Kenosha. He resides in Illinois. He traveled to Kenosha looking for trouble and he found it.

I have no trouble with the moment of the shooting and him defending himself. But I'd predict that because he sought trouble by arming himself and going to a known trouble spot, prosecutors will try to imprison him for life. And I'd predict that prison for life is in his future.

He didn't live very far away. Just across the state line, and maybe 30 miles from Kenosha, I believe. If it turns out that he had close family in Kenosha it may make a difference for him. Or maybe not...

Hopefully that's the case. Can't blame him for helping to defend property, but probably not the best action for a 17yo and/or his parents. This will be an interesting case to follow. I don't have a good feeling though and think they'll make him a pariah.

Or worse. He could get the James Fields treatment. He was sentenced on a trumped up murder charge to life in prison because, after taking a wrong turn, he was mobbed and chased by Antifa rioters trying to smash his car windows in so as to drag him out. In an effort to escape them, he accelerated his car, and struck a bunch of the rioters, one of which died. Life in prison for being mobbed by Antifa rioters and trying to escape their attacks.
Originally Posted by johnw
He was not a resident of Kenosha. He resides in Illinois. He traveled to Kenosha looking for trouble and he found it.

I have no trouble with the moment of the shooting and him defending himself. But I'd predict that because he sought trouble by arming himself and going to a known trouble spot, prosecutors will try to imprison him for life. And I'd predict that prison for life is in his future.

He didn't live very far away. Just across the state line, and maybe 30 miles from Kenosha, I believe. If it turns out that he had close family in Kenosha it may make a difference for him. Or maybe not...

He wasn't seeking trouble. His purpose was to be part of the solution rather than the problem, as is evidenced by his recent volunteer work to remove Antifa graffiti from the walls of public buildings. That's just his nature, it seems. Must have been raised right.
Watch all of this, it's a slam dunk!

https://mobile.twitter.com/trbrtc/status/1298841139810893824?prefetchtimestamp=1598544118618

The "looking for trouble" aspect of it might be a hard point to make to a jury when you have video prior to the shooting of police in an APC giving him water and saying "we appreciate you guys being here."

He wasn't seeking trouble. His purpose was to be part of the solution rather than the problem, as is evidenced by his recent volunteer work to remove Antifa graffiti from the walls of public buildings. That's just his nature, it seems. Must have been raised right.

Bullshit...

STFU

Bullshit...

And I'd love to be shown that I'm wrong.

So you cannot help your neighbor? You're a fugking idiot

Bullshit...

You're wrong bytch . dont let the door hitya where the Lord split ya

Spoken like a true Illanoian libtard......

H went looking for trouble? really..... how about he went to protect his community, matters not that he lived next door and happens to be a different state.
No wonder Illinois is such a schithole with residents to stupid to connect the simplest of dots and apply logic and reason......
Do us all a favor and never leave your schithole and pollute other states with your retardation.
So sit your fat ass on your couch and watch the Marxist destroy good people and business's. Not to mention our country..... fuggin coward

Bullshit...

I have an idea you stupid fuuck, how about you waddle your fat ass down there and protest for the release of the young man!

Put your seat belt on because you'll be going for a ride.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Volunteering to clean graffiti from public building.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

How many doing the rioting were from Kenosha? I don't have numbers but most seem to be from somewhere other than Kenosha! Same thing is happening in other towns! Rioters bank rolled and shipped to any place their puppet masters send them! Where were the criminals he shot from?
Originally Posted by Heym06

How many doing the rioting were from Kenosha? I don't have numbers but most seem to be from somewhere other than Kenosha! Same thing is happening in other towns! Rioters bank rolled and shipped to any place their puppet masters send them! Where were the criminals he shot from?

Was Grosskreutz authorized to be carrying that Glock 43 he was pointing at Rittenhouser when his arm got shot half off?

Kinda hard not to agree with your statement, he may have been filled with good intentions but getting caught isolated by himself has brought his plan quickly undone.

Sounds like a good kid and hopefully his defense team can get a short term for him.
Put Johnw on the jury and that poor kid would get life in prison
He traveled to Kenosha looking for trouble and he found it.

I don't think that's a fair characterization. He went knowing there could be trouble, but by all accounts when he got there, he took measures (running from repeated threats) to try to get away from it. We are [bleep] if we are considered to be "looking for trouble" when we try to prevent destruction of innocent peoples businesses.

That's a misdemeanor.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I don't think that's a fair characterization. He went knowing there could be trouble, but by all accounts when he got there, he took measures (running from repeated threats) to try to get away from it. We are [bleep] if we are considered to be "looking for trouble" when we try to prevent destruction of innocent peoples businesses.

Wow! I'm impressed. A very reasonable statement.
Originally Posted by Ginther

Kinda hard not to agree with your statement, he may have been filled with good intentions but getting caught isolated by himself has brought his plan quickly undone.

Sounds like a good kid and hopefully his defense team can get a short term for him.

Does WI law establish that a person loses their right to self defense in the circumstance the kid was in?

Only a pistol in Wi.You have to be 21 to buy one.Of course that does not mean you cannot have one.There are no "Assault Weapons"outlawed in Wi.Thanks to Gov.Scott Walker.

Paul is gettin up to speed.... wink

I am a reasonable person who doesn't think it's unreasonable to ask others to qualify why they thought shoot number one was legally justifiable.
Originally Posted by Snyper

That's a misdemeanor.

And that only during non-emergencies. During an ongoing emergency, characterized by a state of general lawlessness and destruction, such technicalities are considered suspended.

WTF!! That's not even his State, let alone his town!! He's obviously there looking for trouble! Book 'im, Dano!
Originally Posted by cv540

The "looking for trouble" aspect of it might be a hard point to make to a jury when you have video prior to the shooting of police in an APC giving him water and saying "we appreciate you guys being here."

Seems to me the standard for justifying use of deadly force is, you legitimately thought your life or someone else's life was in danger.

No matter how or why he was there, I can't understand anyone watching that video and coming away thinking the kid wasn't justified in believing his life was in danger. The murder charge is politicall horsesh*t.
Originally Posted by Huntz

Only a pistol in Wi.You have to be 21 to buy one.Of course that does not mean you cannot have one.There are no "Assault Weapons"outlawed in Wi.Thanks to Gov.Scott Walker.

I thought WI law establishes that a person must be 18 YOA to possess a long gun.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/wisconsin-gun-laws-what-you-need-to-know/

I know some states make exceptions for hunting and such.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

WTF!! That's not even his State, let alone his town!! He's obviously there looking for trouble! Book 'im, Dano!

Bwahahahaha! Clearly a bad seed. grin
Oddly he could legally possess a handgun in Wisconsin, if he had carried a pistol this at least would not be an issue.

Can Someone Under 21 Own a Handgun in Wisconsin?

Yes. Federal law prohibits handgun sales by licensed dealers to persons under 21. Unlicensed dealers are prohibited only from selling handguns to persons under 18. Although Wisconsin state law imposes a minimum age of 18 for possessing long guns, there is no minimum age for handgun possession.

Bullshit...

All the currently available video indicated you are wrong.
Originally Posted by Heym06

Was Grosskreutz authorized to be carrying that Glock 43 he was pointing at Rittenhouser when his arm got shot half off?

You mean the convicted felon?

Just like those "colored folks" that wanted to eat at a different restaurant or sit in a different seat on the bus. They shoulda stayed in their own neighborhoods and ate at their own restaurants. Nobody ever said they shouldn't eat. Right?
Charges have been filed.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...rotest-shootings-17-year-old/5650698002/

Rittenhouse was charged with first-degree intentional homicide in connection to the fatal shooting of Huber, the second victim who prosecutors say was shot in the chest while trying to pull Rittenhouse's gun from him.

In the first shooting, which occurred a minute-and-a-half earlier, he faces a first-degree reckless homicide charge. Rosenbaum was shot multiple times in the Car Source car lot at 63rd Street and Sheridan Road.

Rittenhouse also faces two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety and one count of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Charges have been filed.

Rittenhouse was charged with first-degree intentional homicide in connection to the fatal shooting of Huber, the second victim who prosecutors say was shot in the chest while trying to pull Rittenhouse's gun from him.

In the first shooting, which occurred a minute-and-a-half earlier, he faces a first-degree reckless homicide charge. Rosenbaum was shot multiple times in the Car Source car lot at 63rd Street and Sheridan Road.

Rittenhouse also faces two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety and one count of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

And when he's acquitted, more stuff will burn.
Rittenhouse comes from a single mom household,
dropped out of school and failed to qualify for the
armed forces... He was breaking the 8pm cerfew,
whilst carrying from out of state
His fakebook page is all about putting LE
on a pedestal, with 'blue lives matter'..
.the Trump campaign has released statement
distancing itself from supporting his actions
and applauded LE in their swift action to arrest
him.
So far it seems he was not legally permitted
to open carry outside his state of residence.
and Wisconsin law does not permit shooting
someone to protect property.

His heart may be in the right place, but he certainly
ain't the brightest, so probably a great candidate
for a Gov job somewhere.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Squidge
Charges have been filed.

And when he's acquitted, more stuff will burn.

He didn’t shoot any blacks, no one will care
Hope his new Lawyer tears them a new ass.

He was protecting himself.

So, no.
Reports are coming in that his mom drove him and was there with him.
That blows the minor crossing state line with a gun charge.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Wendy Rittenhouse
This gal is saying that an autopsy shows 5 bullet wounds on the first guy. Not sure if its a legit source or not.

https://twitter.com/MollyBeck/status/1299118771534213121

So, no.

I'm still waiting for him to be charged with felon in possession.
So he is probably guilty of a misdemeanor.
He might have been dead without it.
Originally Posted by dodgefan
This gal is saying that an autopsy shows 5 bullet wounds on the first guy. Not sure if its a legit source or not.

Looks to be true.

The complaint says Rosenbaum suffered gunshot wounds to the groin, back, and hand. He had a graze wound on the right side of his forehead and a superficial wound on his left thigh, the complaint says.

Law enforcement had earlier said he was shot in the head.
Originally Posted by Ginther

If this idiot agrees with you then you probably are a fugking idiot...
Originally Posted by Starman
him.
someone to protect property

for a Gov job somewhere.

Who shot someone to protect property Dumfugg.

for a Gov job somewhere.

He wasn't shooting to "protect property". He was shooting to protect himself. What he was doing (legally) prior the point he was attacked and fired in self defense does not matter. He was conducting himself in a legal manner, then was TWICE pursued by those attempting to do great bodily harm to him. Maybe being there wasn't "smart". But it was (at least as we can discern now) noble, and certainly legal.

This is still America (for now). People are free to go where ever the fugg they want to engage in legal activities. Cleaning graphiti, providing services as a result of a technical skill (paramedic), and standing watch over property are all legal activities.

What if he responded to Louisiana to assist with hurricane recovery efforts? And in the process of assisting with those efforts, was attacked, and needed to defend himself. Would that change anything? It shouldn't.

The fact he crossed a state, county, or city line shouldn't weigh into this.
The fact that he was charged will keep the spotlight on this much longer than it would have otherwise. Especially with the legal firepower that looks to be helping.
And here's the incident the left was waiting for to have a "gun control" issue in the news to inflame that group, prior to the election.

Still waiting for the "gay" and "hispanic" issues, should be any day now.
The socialists are already saying that he's a white supremacists and a drug addict. I don't believe either.
They will spin this any which way their ministers of propaganda decide...
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
The socialists are already saying that he's a white supremacists and a drug addict. I don't believe either.
They will spin this any which way their ministers of propaganda decide...

The spin...

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/5...t-attended-trump-rally-in-january-report

Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois teen charged with fatally shooting two people at a Black Lives Matter protest Tuesday night in Kenosha, Wis., appears to have attended one of President Trump’s campaign rallies in January.

A TikTok video on an account that appears to belong to Rittenhouse shows the teen standing in the front row of a Trump rally in Des Moines, Iowa, on Jan. 30, BuzzFeed News first reported.

I didn't see evidence of that in the videos I saw. There seemed to be no wounds on him except the head. The people that gathered around him couldn't figure out where he'd been shot either, because his shirt was off and tangled around his face. It had been used as a sort of hat as he ran at Rittenhouse before the shooting. The only obvious wound was in his head, and he looked like someone with a traumatic brain injury. He wasn't dead, but he wasn't responsive either.

I could be wrong, but that isn't what I saw, and though there were others firing guns around there, it looked and sounded to me like Rittenhouse fired four times.

Not only is this kid going to walk he will receive a large settlement...
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I didn't see evidence of that in the videos I saw. There seemed to be no wounds on him except the head. The people that gathered around him couldn't figure out where he'd been shot either, because his shirt was off and tangled around his face. It had been used as a sort of hat as he ran at Rittenhouse before the shooting. The only obvious wound was in his head, and he looked like someone with a traumatic brain injury. He wasn't dead, but he wasn't responsive either.

I could be wrong, but that isn't what I saw, and though there were others firing guns around there, it looked and sounded to me like Rittenhouse fired four times.

According to the article posted from the New York Times, in addition to the rounds fired by Rittenhouse from his rifle, there were at least 16 other shots fired. Kinda makes one wonder who were the other shooters?? Some one (or ones) were certainly capping off other rounds and where did they go?? Were they addressed "To Whom It May Concern?"

L.W.
The situation: Wacko communist with his shirt over his head is throwing stuff at you and chasing you (apparently also swinging a brick in a pillowcase or something like that). You're running away. You get blocked by a bunch of parked cars. You hear gunshots. You turn around and see the madman almost on top of you and reaching for your gun. What do you do?

Damn right, pow, pow, pow.
Originally Posted by DaveR

He wasn't shooting to "protect property"

LOL I didn't say he fired to protect property.
But reports are he was there with his weapon
with the aim of protecting property.

.. What he was doing (legally) prior the point he
was attacked and fired in self defense does not
matter.

Its not just about what he was doing legally,

Was he breaking the lawful cerfew like the
other offenders?

Was he as an 17 yo Illinois resident legally
carrying his weapon in Wisconsin?

Open carry and concealed carry is legal for
those who are minimum 18 years age.
My God you're stupid. so when I go back to Wisconsin to grouse hunt I need a permit for my ugartechea sxs?

him.

for a Gov job somewhere.

So every state requires permits for Deere, elk, grouse . pheasant, antelope elk sheep hunting firearms?

He wasn't shooting to "protect property"

LOL I didn't say he fired to protect property.
But reports are he was there with his weapon
with the aim of protecting property.

.. What he was doing (legally) prior the point he
was attacked and fired in self defense does not
matter.

Its not just about what he was doing legally,

Was he breaking the lawful cerfew like the
other offenders?

Was he as an 17 yo Illinois resident legally
carrying his weapon in Wisconsin?

Open carry and concealed carry is legal for
those who who are minimum 18 years age.

Originally Posted by ribka
so when I go back to Wisconsin to grouse hunt

Its not about you - it's about a 17 yo and what
the law of Wisconsin does/doesn't permit for
minors.
So when does the felon with his forearm half blown off get charged with attempted murder, Restricted person in possession of a firearm, etc.? Oh that’s right, he won’t be because the Dems are in league with these people.

Also, what are the odds of the thee people shot all being felons? I’ll bet the overall makeup of the rioters are ex-cons!
Originally Posted by irfubar
Your have poor reading comprehension, you should shut your pie hole.....
Cops shoot people because they "act" like they have a gun, just sayin'
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Just like those "colored folks" that wanted to eat at a different restaurant or sit in a different seat on the bus. They shoulda stayed in their own neighborhoods and ate at their own restaurants. Nobody ever said they shouldn't eat. Right?

Our ancestors should have picked their own godddamm cotton and left the Africans in Africa.
I just saw on AOL news that people and relatives of the two dead felons are saying they were sweet gentle people who would not hurt a fly. That crap would gag a maggot. What total mitigate political bovine excrement. Are people rally that stupid? The dead were the "good guys"? We truly are in a bizzarro world.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Our ancestors should have picked their own godddamm cotton and left the Africans in Africa.

Colonial America was a business venture, and top executives in England made the call to import black slaves to increase the profit margin. Only later did Americans start thinking of themselves as a nation distinct from these business concerns. By then, the black slaves were already here.
Originally Posted by johnn

So Johnn, are you johnw's sock puppet? and why should I shut up?

I read what johnw said just fine and so did many others.

What johnw stated is pretty much fact, You think the kid is a hero? Even you aren't dumb enuf to grab yer red ryder and jump on your vespa and jump in the fray, he may in fact been within his rights to do what he did.....doesnt make it smart. I sure as hell would stay away from that schit. Reason #1 why I live where I do. If it came to my neighborhood I would defend myself, neighbors, local businesses, I would not put myself in the middle of that schit show by walking down the street. This stuff needs to stop and the libtard mayors and governors that let this stuff run wild have blood on their hands. We dont need to add fuel to the flames of lunacy. I hope he gets off and hope that he was within his rights legally, that remains to be seen. Young kid with a lot ahead of him, seems like he made a name for himself that might have negative impact for the rest of his life...Thats fugged up.
All this schit just ads to the gun grabbers to do something.... I hope Trump shuts this down before the election. If not when he gets reelected (and I am voting for him) shcits only gonna get worse.
A lot people on here make some pretty bold statements that they are not willing to back up. I think you are on the right side of things..... But for crise sakes saying "Put Johnw on the jury and that poor kid would get life in prison", is just plain dumb....

He wasn't shooting to "protect property". He was shooting to protect himself. What he was doing (legally) prior the point he was attacked and fired in self defense does not matter. He was conducting himself in a legal manner, then was TWICE pursued by those attempting to do great bodily harm to him. Maybe being there wasn't "smart". But it was (at least as we can discern now) noble, and certainly legal.

This is still America (for now). People are free to go where ever the fugg they want to engage in legal activities. Cleaning graphiti, providing services as a result of a technical skill (paramedic), and standing watch over property are all legal activities.

What if he responded to Louisiana to assist with hurricane recovery efforts? And in the process of assisting with those efforts, was attacked, and needed to defend himself. Would that change anything? It shouldn't.

The fact he crossed a state, county, or city line shouldn't weigh into this.

For him to be at that so-called "protest" was not legal. There was a general curfew in place and everyone on that street was in violation of the law. It's a misdemeanor and most will never be prosecuted for it, but it was in fact illegal for this kid to be there.

And it was against Wisconsin statutes for him, as a minor child, to be in possession of the rifle he carried. A lot of guys, and I'm one of them, believe that this statute is unconstitutional. In any case, violating said statute while drawing attention to yourself is a dumb-ass way to do things.

Kenosha Wisconsin is a suburb of Chicago Illinois and when this kid goes to trial, his jury will be comprised of city folk who mostly believe that trouble should be handled by the authorities.
That said, this kids best hope is for a jury trial, and a really good lawyer. I'll still predict that he spends his life in prison. But one right thinking individual on a jury, who has had their eyes opened by current events could change that if they have the character to not back down in the face of pressure. That's a huge if...
And of note for any concerned. Appears to be legit, but only accepts paypal.

Donate to Legal Defense Fund Link

I will donate if I can do so with cash or CC...

What johnw stated is pretty much fact, You think the kid is a hero? Even you aren't dumb enuf to grab yer red ryder and jump on your vespa and jump in the fray, he may in fact been within his rights to do what he did.....doesnt make it smart. I sure as hell would stay away from that schit. Reason #1 why I live where I do. If it came to my neighborhood I would defend myself, neighbors, local businesses, I would not put myself in the middle of that schit show by walking down the street. This stuff needs to stop and the libtard mayors and governors that let this stuff run wild have blood on their hands. We dont need to add fuel to the flames of lunacy. I hope he gets off and hope that he was within his rights legally, that remains to be seen. Young kid with a lot ahead of him, seems like he made a name for himself that might have negative impact for the rest of his life...Thats fugged up.
All this schit just ads to the gun grabbers to do something.... I hope Trump shuts this down before the election. If not when he gets reelected (and I am voting for him) shcits only gonna get worse.
A lot people on here make some pretty bold statements that they are not willing to back up. I think you are on the right side of things..... But for crise sakes saying "Put Johnw on the jury and that poor kid would get life in prison", is just plain dumb....

It is time we stood against the leftist rioters, there is a lot of necessary killing that needs to get done. The kid defended himself, would you prefer he be dead instead of the two criminals? You are very naive if you think Trump can just "shut this down". This is just the beginning and we have not even begun to fight back. You seem unaware this is a communist uprising. Both Antifa and Black lives Matter are communist groups backed by rich communists. Screw your fear of the leftard gun grabbers we are looking in the face of real violence.
Originally Posted by ribka
so when I go back to Wisconsin to grouse hunt

Its not about you - it's about a 17 yo and what
the law of Wisconsin does/doesn't permit for
minors.

Wrong he could legally have carried a pistol.

Can Someone Under 21 Own a Handgun in Wisconsin?

Yes. Federal law prohibits handgun sales by licensed dealers to persons under 21. Unlicensed dealers are prohibited only from selling handguns to persons under 18. Although Wisconsin state law imposes a minimum age of 18 for possessing long guns, there is no minimum age for handgun possession.

Makes you wonder why long guns are more restricted. This aspect at any rate is just a misdemeanor anyway.

^^^^^^^
This. The kid was a dumbass. Don't run into a burning building with a can of gasoline in each hand, then ask, "What went wrong?"
Originally Posted by rickt300

It is time we stood against the leftist rioters, there is a lot of necessary killing that needs to get done. The kid defended himself, would you prefer he be dead instead of the two criminals? You are very naive if you think Trump can just "shut this down". This is just the beginning and we have not even begun to fight back. You seem unaware this is a communist uprising. Both Antifa and Black lives Matter are communist groups backed by rich communists. Screw your fear of the leftard gun grabbers we are looking in the face of real violence.

You go get em idiot....
And of note for any concerned. Appears to be legit, but only accepts paypal.

Donate to Legal Defense Fund Link

I will donate if I can do so with cash or CC...

Try this one:

https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ
Appeasing the Bolsheviks is what got us here...... granted the kids tactics were a bit crude, but effective. I consider him a hero.
The quasi liberal couch dwellers sure can't help but expose themselves here.... lmao living in leftist states has turned your brains to schit, as Bristoe says.
Many seem focused on some silly firearm law about crossing state lines, underage etc..... focus on the big picture, outside of a leftist controlled area this kid would walk.
The leftist were voted in by the residents, there is a lesson here, yet several of you still can't see it!
© 24hourcampfire