Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by johnn
Put Johnw on the jury and that poor kid would get life in prison
Your have poor reading comprehension, you should shut your pie hole.....

So Johnn, are you johnw's sock puppet? and why should I shut up?

I read what johnw said just fine and so did many others.

What johnw stated is pretty much fact, You think the kid is a hero? Even you aren't dumb enuf to grab yer red ryder and jump on your vespa and jump in the fray, he may in fact been within his rights to do what he did.....doesnt make it smart. I sure as hell would stay away from that schit. Reason #1 why I live where I do. If it came to my neighborhood I would defend myself, neighbors, local businesses, I would not put myself in the middle of that schit show by walking down the street. This stuff needs to stop and the libtard mayors and governors that let this stuff run wild have blood on their hands. We dont need to add fuel to the flames of lunacy. I hope he gets off and hope that he was within his rights legally, that remains to be seen. Young kid with a lot ahead of him, seems like he made a name for himself that might have negative impact for the rest of his life...Thats fugged up.
All this schit just ads to the gun grabbers to do something.... I hope Trump shuts this down before the election. If not when he gets reelected (and I am voting for him) shcits only gonna get worse.
A lot people on here make some pretty bold statements that they are not willing to back up. I think you are on the right side of things..... But for crise sakes saying "Put Johnw on the jury and that poor kid would get life in prison", is just plain dumb....

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DaveR

He wasn't shooting to "protect property". He was shooting to protect himself. What he was doing (legally) prior the point he was attacked and fired in self defense does not matter. He was conducting himself in a legal manner, then was TWICE pursued by those attempting to do great bodily harm to him. Maybe being there wasn't "smart". But it was (at least as we can discern now) noble, and certainly legal.

This is still America (for now). People are free to go where ever the fugg they want to engage in legal activities. Cleaning graphiti, providing services as a result of a technical skill (paramedic), and standing watch over property are all legal activities.

What if he responded to Louisiana to assist with hurricane recovery efforts? And in the process of assisting with those efforts, was attacked, and needed to defend himself. Would that change anything? It shouldn't.

The fact he crossed a state, county, or city line shouldn't weigh into this.

For him to be at that so-called "protest" was not legal. There was a general curfew in place and everyone on that street was in violation of the law. It's a misdemeanor and most will never be prosecuted for it, but it was in fact illegal for this kid to be there.

And it was against Wisconsin statutes for him, as a minor child, to be in possession of the rifle he carried. A lot of guys, and I'm one of them, believe that this statute is unconstitutional. In any case, violating said statute while drawing attention to yourself is a dumb-ass way to do things.

Kenosha Wisconsin is a suburb of Chicago Illinois and when this kid goes to trial, his jury will be comprised of city folk who mostly believe that trouble should be handled by the authorities.
That said, this kids best hope is for a jury trial, and a really good lawyer. I'll still predict that he spends his life in prison. But one right thinking individual on a jury, who has had their eyes opened by current events could change that if they have the character to not back down in the face of pressure. That's a huge if...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And of note for any concerned. Appears to be legit, but only accepts paypal.

Donate to Legal Defense Fund Link

I will donate if I can do so with cash or CC...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

What johnw stated is pretty much fact, You think the kid is a hero? Even you aren't dumb enuf to grab yer red ryder and jump on your vespa and jump in the fray, he may in fact been within his rights to do what he did.....doesnt make it smart. I sure as hell would stay away from that schit. Reason #1 why I live where I do. If it came to my neighborhood I would defend myself, neighbors, local businesses, I would not put myself in the middle of that schit show by walking down the street. This stuff needs to stop and the libtard mayors and governors that let this stuff run wild have blood on their hands. We dont need to add fuel to the flames of lunacy. I hope he gets off and hope that he was within his rights legally, that remains to be seen. Young kid with a lot ahead of him, seems like he made a name for himself that might have negative impact for the rest of his life...Thats fugged up.
All this schit just ads to the gun grabbers to do something.... I hope Trump shuts this down before the election. If not when he gets reelected (and I am voting for him) shcits only gonna get worse.
A lot people on here make some pretty bold statements that they are not willing to back up. I think you are on the right side of things..... But for crise sakes saying "Put Johnw on the jury and that poor kid would get life in prison", is just plain dumb....

It is time we stood against the leftist rioters, there is a lot of necessary killing that needs to get done. The kid defended himself, would you prefer he be dead instead of the two criminals? You are very naive if you think Trump can just "shut this down". This is just the beginning and we have not even begun to fight back. You seem unaware this is a communist uprising. Both Antifa and Black lives Matter are communist groups backed by rich communists. Screw your fear of the leftard gun grabbers we are looking in the face of real violence.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by ribka
so when I go back to Wisconsin to grouse hunt

Its not about you - it's about a 17 yo and what
the law of Wisconsin does/doesn't permit for
minors.

Wrong he could legally have carried a pistol.

Can Someone Under 21 Own a Handgun in Wisconsin?

Yes. Federal law prohibits handgun sales by licensed dealers to persons under 21. Unlicensed dealers are prohibited only from selling handguns to persons under 18. Although Wisconsin state law imposes a minimum age of 18 for possessing long guns, there is no minimum age for handgun possession.

Makes you wonder why long guns are more restricted. This aspect at any rate is just a misdemeanor anyway.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by johnw
He was not a resident of Kenosha. He resides in Illinois. He traveled to Kenosha looking for trouble and he found it.

^^^^^^^
This. The kid was a dumbass. Don't run into a burning building with a can of gasoline in each hand, then ask, "What went wrong?"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rickt300

It is time we stood against the leftist rioters, there is a lot of necessary killing that needs to get done. The kid defended himself, would you prefer he be dead instead of the two criminals? You are very naive if you think Trump can just "shut this down". This is just the beginning and we have not even begun to fight back. You seem unaware this is a communist uprising. Both Antifa and Black lives Matter are communist groups backed by rich communists. Screw your fear of the leftard gun grabbers we are looking in the face of real violence.

You go get em idiot....

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by johnw
And of note for any concerned. Appears to be legit, but only accepts paypal.

Donate to Legal Defense Fund Link

I will donate if I can do so with cash or CC...

Try this one:

https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Appeasing the Bolsheviks is what got us here...... granted the kids tactics were a bit crude, but effective. I consider him a hero.
The quasi liberal couch dwellers sure can't help but expose themselves here.... lmao living in leftist states has turned your brains to schit, as Bristoe says.
Many seem focused on some silly firearm law about crossing state lines, underage etc..... focus on the big picture, outside of a leftist controlled area this kid would walk.
The leftist were voted in by the residents, there is a lesson here, yet several of you still can't see it!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1234, 222Sako, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 72 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,786
Posts18,496,009
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.