Home
Got to thinking, we have a seeming increase in lethal violence at riots now, which is likely to increase as both sides see a reason to arm up. After November, we have a term limited President, and a lot of folks seem to be expecting him to remove the gloves at that point. Got me wondering, how many folks on both sides are looking at that situation as the time to ditch their own gloves? As clear as the divisions are becoming, and as irreconcilable as the differences are, are we at increased risk of civil war during Trump’s second term? Or do you think we have a long way to go yet? Personally, I neither wish for nor expect a civil war, but it seems more likely lately than it has in a long time. Four more years of Trump will explode liberal heads, and I wonder how much of the “hell with it, go for broke” attitude Trump and the whole right might develop.
The only question is when the RIGHT takes the gloves off.
Given the relatively inept tactical skills of liberals in general, and the way they whine when the schidt hits the fan for real, it's going to be a short war, with one side losing most, if not all of the battles. There's no reset button on the video game in the real world of combat, only winners who survive and losers who push up the flowers for the young girls to pick and put on the next bunch of graves.

"Where Have All The Flowers Gone?"
We may not make it till November. Violence is ramping up and people are getting damned sick and tired of being bullied by the punks.
If the vote is anywhere close, the Left has set up a multilevel strategy to create massive civil unrest. They claim fraud and Trump is a dictator. They throw every legal and procedural obstacle in the way to delay until January 20th. At which time, Pelosi will try to claim the White House as Speaker of the house. We'll claim they are stealing the White House and the election. Etc etc.
We have had shots fired here in nowheresville between BLM and a home/business owner.
They threatened to return.
Tuesday is an arraignment for the local, looking for charges to be dropped.
And chit to start.

If so, you will see it on the news. There were threats to the business and our
courthouse. Hundreds turned out to both places, plus watchers were stationed
on approaches. BLM didn't show.

The business is still being staked out.

Folks here are ready.
What we are seeing now is the the most radical Progressives are joining in the ANTFA/BLM demonstrations to vent their anger/frustration that they are not getting their way. Trump has and continues to push back and defeat the progressive agenda. they are depressed and frustrated. They are showing that they can join these growingly passive-aggressive "peaceful protests" and attack and lash out against conservatives. More and more will do that as long as there is no punishment. Mob rule. They like because they are the mob. Same with the French Revolution. The People's guillotine chopped off many an innocent harmless noble head as the Left took control.

How does this end? With Kent State II.

I don't see a wide spread "Civil War", but as these Progressives become emboldened, especially in Blue cities that tolerate this stuff with zero consequences for the demonstrators, it ends with a serious of shootings and a body count. 20-30 people die in "self defense" shootings and things will hit the fan.

Kent State basically ended the campus demonstrations that lasted 5 years. No fun to have sit-ins and march with the SDS when you might get shot and killed. Kids said "screw that" and went back to class.

Same here. Billy and Tommy (or Reuben and Liam as radicals often are) are going back to the basement and play Call of Duty and smoke weed. The movement might be cool, but it ain't worth their arm or life. Big skateboard ain't enough for that fight.

Feds move in and jail ANTFA leaders on Fed charges, give a few a trip to Guantanamo. BLM will burn out quick like if they take their crap to white suburbs. Out there, won't be any "defund the police". White juries aren't gonna play SJW warrior when the mob comes to burn some subdivisions. Hank and Jr, and Billy Ray are gonna get the 6.5 Creedmore or the .300 WSM on their asses. That will cool things off in a hurry.

I figure we have about 12-18 months of this madness between Covid and civil disobedience left. Things will come to a peak before then and burn out.

Even if Biden wins, the Left/Progressive Dems cannot allow the cities to remain ungovernable. They will have to put a stop it. It will be tough to "peacefully" put the genie back in the bottle. They will need to crack down, but they will use force and then pass some meaningless "feel good laws" to appease the masses. Probably restrict our rights. they will go after guns after people defend themselves, but that will be tougher.

Stay tuned!
What will "Bastille Day 2020" be called in the history books? I wonder if the French would loan us a guillotine or three? Make the reflecting pool in Washington run red with traitors' blood, and let the buzzards go bobbing for heads!
Not a damned thing will happen bigly either way.
What is going on today is a very small amount of people compared to the population.
First off, I don't think we're anywhere near a civil war.

I do think that there are elements of this society that would like us killing each other, and they're doing everything they can to get us there. I, like a lot of others, am ready to defend myself. However, that's as far as it goes.

Something I noticed a while back and mentioned here: My sons are in their 20's. They are constantly bombarded with emails and targetted facebook posts and such announcing that civil war is nearly at hand. I'm in my 60's. I'm getting no such marketing tripe. Someone is doing this selectively and purposely.

No. I don't think we're going to civil war. Furthermore, I've become skeptical of folks that have only had accounts on here for less than 18 months telling me that we are.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

lol the so called right talked n talked all tru Obama's reign yet did squat, seems to me the left have the bigger kahuna's atm moment
One or two 'protests' where the cops are allowed to go 'clubbing' will end all of that crap.

Portland seems to be the epicenter, when ARE you going yo take your gloves off.
Originally Posted by Ginther

lol the so called right talked n talked all tru Obama's reign yet did squat, seems to me the left have the bigger kahuna's atm moment

The right is busy going to work, paying taxes, raising families etc... The only thing the left has is more time on their hands and and a sense of entitlement.
If they had big kahunas they wouldn't allow another person to provide for them. If they had big kahunas they would take responsibility for raising their children.
Systematic racism is a myth, generational welfare is real.

Trump will win the electoral college and the popular vote, and when he does, your bitch ass is gonna be bleeding for another 4 years.
+1
There wont be any civil war unless the gas and food run out and the power get shut off.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Right after he finish up those rose bushes.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
What will "Bastille Day 2020" be called in the history books? I wonder if the French would loan us a guillotine or three? Make the reflecting pool in Washington run red with traitors' blood, and let the buzzards go bobbing for heads!

Man.

This guy seem like a major bad ass.
Let’s look at Portland.

600,000 people living inside the city limits, WAG at least another 200,000 around the city, 800,000 total.

Even small samples of Antifa show them to be criminal losers, dregs of society, and how many in Portland are actually from Portland.

Criminal riots allowed to go on for far too long, by a tiny fraction of society who couldn’t run a country even if they won.

Hardly an incipient revolution.

JMHO
Originally Posted by hatari
What we are seeing now is the the most radical Progressives are joining in the ANTFA/BLM demonstrations to vent their anger/frustration that they are not getting their way. Trump has and continues to push back and defeat the progressive agenda. they are depressed and frustrated. They are showing that they can join these growingly passive-aggressive "peaceful protests" and attack and lash out against conservatives. More and more will do that as long as there is no punishment. Mob rule. They like because they are the mob. Same with the French Revolution. The People's guillotine chopped off many an innocent harmless noble head as the Left took control.

How does this end? With Kent State II.

I don't see a wide spread "Civil War", but as these Progressives become emboldened, especially in Blue cities that tolerate this stuff with zero consequences for the demonstrators, it ends with a serious of shootings and a body count. 20-30 people die in "self defense" shootings and things will hit the fan.

Kent State basically ended the campus demonstrations that lasted 5 years. No fun to have sit-ins and march with the SDS when you might get shot and killed. Kids said "screw that" and went back to class.

Same here. Billy and Tommy (or Reuben and Liam as radicals often are) are going back to the basement and play Call of Duty and smoke weed. The movement might be cool, but it ain't worth their arm or life. Big skateboard ain't enough for that fight.

Feds move in and jail ANTFA leaders on Fed charges, give a few a trip to Guantanamo. BLM will burn out quick like if they take their crap to white suburbs. Out there, won't be any "defund the police". White juries aren't gonna play SJW warrior when the mob comes to burn some subdivisions. Hank and Jr, and Billy Ray are gonna get the 6.5 Creedmore or the .300 WSM on their asses. That will cool things off in a hurry.

I figure we have about 12-18 months of this madness between Covid and civil disobedience left. Things will come to a peak before then and burn out.

Even if Biden wins, the Left/Progressive Dems cannot allow the cities to remain ungovernable. They will have to put a stop it. It will be tough to "peacefully" put the genie back in the bottle. They will need to crack down, but they will use force and then pass some meaningless "feel good laws" to appease the masses. Probably restrict our rights. they will go after guns after people defend themselves, but that will be tougher.

Stay tuned!

Pretty spot on.

The right is busy going to work, paying taxes, raising families etc... The only thing the left has is more time on their hands and and a sense of entitlement.
If they had big kahunas they wouldn't allow another person to provide for them. If they had big kahunas they would take responsibility for raising their children.

Trump will win the electoral college and the popular vote, and when he does, your bitch ass is gonna be bleeding for another 4 years.

what a lock of ballocks, Blue States have been propping up the broke ass Red States for decades, try and keep up the facts jackmountain. You can play the fool or man up and accept that the red states are filled with more bums that need and receive welfare.

https://apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c/AP-FACT-CHECK:-Blue-high-tax-states-fund-red-low-tax-states
328+ million people in this country....

What is there like 10-15k protesting across the entire country at the absolute most.

And the local red hat club members say the covid was being blown out of proportion... lmao... come on.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Let’s look at Portland.

600,000 people living inside the city limits, WAG at least another 200,000 around the city, 800,000 total.

Even small samples of Antifa show them to be criminal losers, dregs of society, and how many in Portland are actually from Portland.

Criminal riots allowed to go on for far too long, by a tiny fraction of society who couldn’t run a country even if they won.

Hardly an incipient revolution.

JMHO

Doesn't mean they can't fugk a bunch of stuff up though.

Doesn't mean they don't need killin' either. Right alongside those that allowed it and promoted it.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

What is there like 10-15k protesting across the entire country at the absolute most.

And the local red hat club members say the covid was being blown out of proportion... lmao... come on.

Are you confusing "protesting" with "terrorism"?

whistle
The only question is when the RIGHT finally takes the gloves off.
Yer missin' a word there, my friend... laugh laugh
pardon my cynicism but

Anything violence that the Right commits will be prosecuted. It will be labelled as Fascist, Hate Crime, etc.

Anything the Left does will be excused, if not ignored.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
pardon my cynicism but

Anything violence that the Right commits will be prosecuted. It will be labelled as Fascist, Hate Crime, etc.

Anything the Left does will be excused, if not ignored.

That's been the case so far.

Soros backed DA's in Leftist controlled local governments.

Equal Justice Under the Law is gone.

what a lock of ballocks, Blue States have been propping up the broke ass Red States for decades, try and keep up the facts jackmountain. You can play the fool or man up and accept that the red states are filled with more bums that need and receive welfare.

https://apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c/AP-FACT-CHECK:-Blue-high-tax-states-fund-red-low-tax-states

This is great news! Since we are such a burden, you communist bastards should just kick us to the curb. Sounds like a good ol divorce is in order. I don’t want be a fellow citizen with you communist pos anyway.

I would think if the cops sprayed a few real bullets at the legs of these terrorists throwing bricks at them it would die down rather quickly.

Did you bother to read that article? They compared northeastern states like New Jersey with Mississippi. Fuuck off with your propaganda-pushing, you fuucking worthless Marxist.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Are you confusing "protesting" with "terrorism"?

whistle

Yep. Its confused. Its an anti 1 percenter who drank the puppet masters Anti Trumper MSM kool-aid and now the useful idiot watches the bouncy ball as directed and supports the true 1 percenters.

https://files.catbox.moe/ftzbwz.jpg
Im pretty sure Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio could easily have 10,000 protesters show up to act up, especially near Walley Worlds. They would be dangerous if you stood in their way on the Nike isle or were a little cracker lady in a wheel chair. The problem would be in BLM or Antifa getting them under control to be more than anti Trump looters.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Did you bother to read that article? They compared northeastern states like New Jersey with Mississippi. Fuuck off with your propaganda-pushing, you fuucking worthless Marxist.

Youre just another Commie Coward Huntnshoot

feel free to post up your own propoganda ya flog, clearly readings not a strong point for you

https://www.forbes.com/sites/shahar...nd-millions-in-federal-aid/#2efc834d8352
A 17 year old lightly armed young man stopped the riots and looting in Kenosha Wisconsin by going on the defensive. What could a couple of well armed, lightly trained, determined and prepared men who have some sort of a plan accomplish by going on the offensive? I personally feel things will change in a hurry for the better.
This will all die down when the schools officially open and public employees in Blue states go back to work.

I read somewhere, maybe here, that a goodly % of the rioters are teachers with summers off and public employees sent home due to the Kung-Flu.

Must be why the Democrats are demanding schools stay closed, so the rioters can continue to riot and still get payed.
Poor Gizzer. Just another sock puppet troll.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Youre just another Commie Coward Huntnshoot

feel free to post up your own propoganda ya flog, clearly readings not a strong point for you

https://www.forbes.com/sites/shahar...nd-millions-in-federal-aid/#2efc834d8352

Keep quoting all the MSM sources you want. They are all owned by Jews, and all push a version of nonsense that has been weaponized. You are simply further proving to me that you are indoctrinated, simple-minded, and an all around worthless turd. I wrote you off a while ago. Feel free to keep digging holes and getting schitt on, though. I think it's funny.
[quot3

[/quote]

If the blue states are so flushed with money and having to fund the red then why is it that the blue states are broke and the red states are not? Lets take Illinois for example. They have to decide whether to pave the roads, fund their schools or pay the retired public employee pensions. They do as always and raise taxes then they find themselves in the same boat in short order. I live in Missouri and we take care of ourselves, as much as any state government can, so you're saying the guys across the river are paying our way? Also explain to me why so many businesses are leaving the utopia of Illinois and come here to my state. Your high taxes are not leaving your state, they're fattening up the thieves in your own.
Pretty sure it was the blue states (Wall St, Silicon Valley) that sent mfg overseas and imported cheap labor that did the red states in. Who else benefited from it? They were kind enough to give us opioids in return though.
if there is widespread civil conflict, ie, a shooting civil war, there will be no resupply, no logistics. It will be run what ya brung.
Interesting statistics in that article. A family is going to have a higher “payout” than a single person. Interesting. And Utah is the highest. Interesting. Lots of Mormons in Utah. Interesting. I heard Mormans generally have large families. Interesting.
Originally Posted by deflave

Right after he finish up those rose bushes.

"Oh Shawn... the roses... oh the beautiful roses." Said Mary Kate...

beginning to look t me like the election will not be close. the crazies will keep going, ruin whatever chance biden ever had to win, even if he did win that wouldn't stop them. the dems wanting to maintain some semblance of civility cannot stop them any more
I wonder if the French would loan us a guillotine or three?

The right isn’t the side of guillotines, the left is.
I hope we do not have to play Cowboys and Liberals....not all of them are punks. Lots of hardened Criminals in the bunch.
Republicans have a lot more to lose than Demidiots, which is why they don’t burn schit down.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Always liked this scene from Renoir’s movie "La Marseillaise" and the actions of the Swiss Guard!

Originally Posted by sse
beginning to look t me like the election will not be close. the crazies will keep going, ruin whatever chance biden ever had to win, even if he did win that wouldn't stop them. the dems wanting to maintain some semblance of civility cannot stop them any more

It will be 51/49% with Mr. Trump pulling it out by the skin of his teeth. The blue states only logic is "we hate Trump". They worship the antifa and BLM and only wish them the best if Mr. Trump loses.

kwg
Originally Posted by 16bore
Republicans have a lot more to lose than Demidiots, which is why they don’t burn schit down.

It's called tangible assets. How many antifa and BLM own much more than the shirt on their backs and maybe a few skate boards ??

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020

It's called tangible assets. How many antifa and BLM own much more than the shirt on their backs and maybe a few skate boards ??

kwg

Some seem to be collectors...

Of FMJs
A wise man once said, "You get more of what you tolerate." Even if Trump is re-elected as most of us expect, most of the same idiot mayors and governors will still be in office and will continue to tolerate the temper tantrums that their children (er, constituents) are throwing. If it is a landslide, then perhaps those mayors and governors will wake up and call in the National Guard; but I don't see Trump stepping in unless and until federal help is asked for, or federal property is threatened. Bottom line is, it's not going to be stopped, and shouldn't be stopped, by armed citizens; it has to be stopped by the authorities. Armed citizens should protect themselves and their own property, yes; but we should not undertake the quelling of riots. That is the government's job and eventually that is who will have to put them down. And by eventually I mean once a political opposition to the current so-called leadership can be organized and put on a ballot.

kwg

If that's the case why don't we round up all the turds wearing BLM &antifa colors on skateboards waterboard them and take out as needed? What you think? Maybe better off taking out the yahoos funding all this?

kwg

There are plenty of teachers (summers off) and public employees ( Civid off) that are involved these the riots.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Not a damned thing will happen bigly either way.

I agree.
Originally Posted by sse

It will be 51/49% with Mr. Trump pulling it out by the skin of his teeth. The blue states only logic is "we hate Trump". They worship the antifa and BLM and only wish them the best if Mr. Trump loses.

kwg

Why do you follow the Don Lemmon and the Jake Tappers and the MSM and refuse to call him by the title he has RIGHTFULLY EARNED , President Trump.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
A wise man once said, "You get more of what you tolerate." Even if Trump is re-elected as most of us expect, most of the same idiot mayors and governors will still be in office and will continue to tolerate the temper tantrums that their children (er, constituents) are throwing. If it is a landslide, then perhaps those mayors and governors will wake up and call in the National Guard; but I don't see Trump stepping in unless and until federal help is asked for, or federal property is threatened. Bottom line is, it's not going to be stopped, and shouldn't be stopped, by armed citizens; it has to be stopped by the authorities. Armed citizens should protect themselves and their own property, yes; but we should not undertake the quelling of riots. That is the government's job and eventually that is who will have to put them down. And by eventually I mean once a political opposition to the current so-called leadership can be organized and put on a ballot.

Banking on the Dem controlled cities being burned to the ground, Dem victory in the Whitehouse then Uncle Joe and Aunt Kammy cutting checks to make back better....
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Always liked this scene from Renoir’s movie "La Marseillaise" and the actions of the Swiss Guard!

Yeah, the Swiss Guard were something else. They were, believe it or not, fighting the French Army, which had joined the side of the mob against the king. Eventually, the leaders of the revolution told the king that they would be willing to negotiate with him only if he ordered the Swiss Guard to carry just a handful of ball each for their rifles (I can't remember the number, exactly, but it was around three or four balls). The king ordered them to do so, at which point the Army stormed the palace with the mob and wiped out the Swiss Guard, cut off all their heads and carried them around the city on pikes. I guess ordering them to dramatically restrict their ammo load per man (as a show of good will to negotiate) was a bad idea.
the feds have let the "demonstrations" go on for too long already. they let the worms crawl out of the top of the can.

the democrat led mayors and governors have tacitly approved the riots by not acting.

things will never be the same again, that's for certain.

both "sides" are waiting on something big.

something outside will trigger it.

I'm partial to this one smile

And this one's particularly endearing. Killing commies with sabers smile

Originally Posted by steve4102
Why do you follow the Don Lemmon and the Jake Tappers and the MSM and refuse to call him by the title he has RIGHTFULLY EARNED , President Trump.

That's a good point and something I need to be more mindful of, too. But I am certainly not following those guys leads; I recognize the names, but I have never seen either of them on the air. Haven't watched a national newscast in over 20 years.

The great thing is, I doubt that President Trump is bothered one bit by it. Our president is not much of one for formalities or titles, another reason he is so popular. He is The President, and that's what counts, to him and to me.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And this one's particularly endearing. Killing commies with sabers smile

When the mounted soldiers gave up using their sword's edges, and started only striking the revolutionaries with the sides of their sabres, the commies knew they had won the revolution.
the crazies are just glorified vandals, with no ability to conduct armed conflict

was thinking, when the guy was killed in Portland, had a few of his fellows unleashed fire upon the crowd, probably would have served to put an end to much of the violence. pretty hard to deny that would have been 'self defense'
IDK. Feels like a civil war is currently playing out in blue cities, now.

I see more and more extreme situations happening, building up to the election. Then an epic display of radical liberals running around in their shîtty diapers trying to make a bigger mess of things.

Trump, I would hope, will enact and give the insurrection order to our military and watch people get arrested under Federal charges and sent to a Fed prison.

Getting, shot, your ass kicked, arrested, and sent to prison will have a calming effect upon even the most retarded of Liberals.

Not to mention being hunted by America’s who have had enough of the stupid people.

😎
Revollution may be one thing, but, in reality, all we need is to let the police go, AND have judges that will abide by their oaths and the constitution.
and that is the crux of the dilemma, politicians, courts and even some LE who are sympathizers and won't do their jobs or follow the law, at its worst there is literally nowhere to turn
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
What is going on today is a very small amount of people compared to the population.

That's now. If January 20th comes, and they have done everything in their power to delay the election results, and Pelosi tries to take the White House as Speaker of the House, that will be a very unique event.
Interesting thoughts, guys. With regard to the "justice" system, my considered opinion is that its departure from Constitutional and impartial proceedings is at least partially to blame for any and all violence that results from political rivalries. The terrorist trash do what they do because they are emboldened by the lack of decisive action, and capitulation, even outright support, by elements of the system. They have the idea that they can win solely because of ineffective or even supportive action by the authorities

The right, if it retaliates in any meaningful way, will do so at least partially in reaction to a loss of legitimacy by the system in their view, resulting directly from the realization that any justice will be gotten by extralegal methods. In addition, those methods will be at least partially tailored to the perception that any punitive action by the system is aimed solely at the right. A nasty dynamic that will completely move the fight beyond rhetoric and into violence that becomes less and less discriminate. If that spreads unchecked, we have a problem.
at it's worst the country turns over. a lot of folks thinks it can't happen but not antfa.
If Trump wins, no. The day after election day they will crack down hard and fast. If Biden wins, we got til Jan 20 to get our stuff together or we will be in a world of hurt.
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
If Trump wins, no. The day after election day they will crack down hard and fast. If Biden wins, we got til Jan 20 to get our stuff together or we will be in a world of hurt.

I think you could be very wrong about that.

If Trump wins again, the democrats will double down. Riots like never before. Targeting conservatives. Murder. Assassinations. Bombings.

And law abiding conservatives have been very reluctant to get involved. But if they escalate things after the election, the sleeping giant will come fully awake.

I firmly believe we are in for a rough ride, no matter who wins.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
That's now. If January 20th comes, and they have done everything in their power to delay the election results, and Pelosi tries to take the White House as Speaker of the House, that will be a very unique event.
Read the constitution. If that scenario happens the House of Representatives will immediately choose a president from the top 5 candidates. Each state gets ONE vote. Takes 26 to win if all states vote. Be very sure you do not vote for a democrat for Representative this time!
You are right. Get ready.
snipe.
*After* November?

Hell, expect it at the polls.
Maybe riots in the southern 1/3 of the country, but here in the frozen north my money is on no winter riots.
they don't have the popular support for large-scale rioting
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
A 17 year old lightly armed young man stopped the riots and looting in Kenosha Wisconsin by going on the defensive. What could a couple of well armed, lightly trained, determined and prepared men who have some sort of a plan accomplish by going on the offensive? I personally feel things will change in a hurry for the better.

Remember the Beltway Sniper? I sometimes wonder when a guy that has lost everything due to the riots / covtards decides to play it that way. It would end things very quickly.......
Originally Posted by walt501
Maybe riots in the southern 1/3 of the country, but here in the frozen north my money is on no winter riots.

Maybe in the Democrat run city centers, but not in the 'burbs or the rural areas. They may try, but they'll be spanked pretty quick..........
For there to be a war, both sides have to be willing to fight. So far, that hasn’t been the case.
We are already at war. So far, it's just not so much of a shooting war.

The lawfare face of the revolution in Dem controlled cities, for whatever reason, is to not prosecute vandals, rioters and looters, to release convicted felons on the pretext of protecting them from Covid, and to reduce police moral and presence through defunding efforts. More criminals, fewer police, less police resources. What do you expect?

The DOJ is not so easily manipulated.

If the DOJ can convict several hundred rioters for crossing state lines to do evil, it will do a lot to put a damper on the rioting and vandalism. If Antifa is designated as a domestic terrorist organization, then it becomes a felony to give them material support. That will dry up their funding.
We’re in the biggest cyber war ever and it will only get worse.
Originally Posted by denton

The lawfare face of the revolution in Dem controlled cities, for whatever reason, is to not prosecute vandals, rioters and looters, to release convicted felons on the pretext of protecting them from Covid, and to reduce police moral and presence through defunding efforts. More criminals, fewer police, less police resources. What do you expect?

If the DOJ can convict several hundred rioters for crossing state lines to do evil, it will do a lot to put a damper on the rioting and vandalism. If Antifa is designated as a domestic terrorist organization, then it becomes a felony to give them material support. That will dry up their funding.

antifa and blm are basically the same thing with the same players. The left has made nearly everyone so hyper sensitive of being called racist it was a smart move on there part. Even Trump from what I’ve seen has not called out blm only antifa. I’m sure that he’s like to but he understands the game there playing. Mainstream corporations poor millions into blm because it gives them some political and social cover that straight up giving it to antifa wouldn’t provide. At the end of the day it’s the same Marxist B.S. with the same people involved.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

antifa and blm are basically the same thing with the same players. The left has made nearly everyone so hyper sensitive of being called racist it was a smart move on there part. Even Trump from what I’ve seen has not called out blm only antifa. I’m sure that he’s like to but he understands the game there playing. Mainstream corporations poor millions into blm because it gives them some political and social cover that straight up giving it to antifa wouldn’t provide. At the end of the day it’s the same Marxist B.S. with the same people involved.

I say PANTIFA is backed by the FBI. if the traitor govt went after the money behind those groups many jewish billionaires would go to jail and that aint happening

Attached picture images-1.jpg
Well said, even with all those homophone substitutions.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

I say PANTIFA is backed by the FBI. if the traitor govt went after the money behind those groups many jewish billionaires would go to jail and that aint happening

I thought you were moving to Eastern Europe? What happened? No balls?
Is this is true, explain racism during the 1860’s?

[Linked Image]

Whom, or What determines "Domestic Terrorist Organization"?
Is this is true, explain racism during the 1860’s?

[Linked Image]

Racism was a word invented to describe the normal views people formed about the races based on common experience and science. The word was meant to cause folks to ignore obvious reality and adopt instead, by the process of shaming, the communist-approved propaganda on the subject of race.

If you want to understand the way normal Westerners viewed the subject before the mass brainwashing took place on it, just read relevant topics in the 1911 Edition of the Encyclopedia Britannica. Link Just type a subject into the empty box and hit "Search the 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica."
Originally Posted by steve4102

Whom, or What determines "Domestic Terrorist Organization"?

Nobody does. There's this little thing called the Constitution and the First Amendment.

The Secretary of State can designate a Foreign Terrorist Organization, but there's no equivalent designation for domestic organizations. FBI reports etc. refer to Domestic Organizations that commit Terrorist acts, but legally they are not the same as FTO's.
antelope_sniper: Give us your opinion on where all this upheaval is heading in the next year or two. Will it die down? Is the country going to explode if Trump wins?
+1 rockinbbar

If their continued effort the last 4 years, fails to defeat Trump........they will undoubtedly take it to the next level.

If nothing else.....as a threat to never vote for another Republican candidate.....or else.

Originally Posted by Bperdue21

I think you could be very wrong about that.

If Trump wins again, the democrats will double down. Riots like never before. Targeting conservatives. Murder. Assassinations. Bombings.

And law abiding conservatives have been very reluctant to get involved. But if they escalate things after the election, the sleeping giant will come fully awake.

there's a issue brewing with folks who are on the verge of being evicted. the first three days of november could be hot if the weather cooperates.
Not sure if a civil war will break out but I gots a feeling if trump wins again, it's gonna get sporty.

Trump2020
Clearly, the filth is entitled to tear stuff up when they don’t get their way. Clearly, that entitlement is not extended to our side.
I don’t know whether there is going to be a civil war but something has to be done about antifa/blm/liberal/democrats, they are stinking up all of North America.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Clearly, the filth is entitled to tear stuff up when they don’t get their way. Clearly, that entitlement is not extended to our side.

How long should we wait for equal representation under the law vs. not giving a fucque and going to war with the "law" against us??
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

How long should we wait for equal representation under the law vs. not giving a fucque and going to war with the "law" against us??

You’d lose, become a collaborator with the enemy, and agree to build /maintain all their water feature gardens.

Happy Trails

Bob

We need a peaceful protest like Va had. That'll show em.
The festivities have already started. Some of you haven't closely studied 20th century commie antics world-wide. Here, they're abusing the hell out of our justice system with elected fellow-travelers aiding and abetting the street thugs.

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

I can't see a civil war the way we understand a true "civil war". Who is going to fight who? State vs state? Does the military fracture by party lines and start war?

Some liberal thugs attacking people in the inner city is not civil war. It is domestic terrorism, and rioting. And the only reason it is not being stopped in it's tracks, is because more often than not, they are just destroying their own neighborhoods.

I can see civil unrest and continued bloodshed in inner cities.

But when that crap moves into conservative strongholds, I would expect just a bit more resistance.
Originally Posted by duck911
I can't see a civil war the way we understand a true "civil war".

Our new civil war is uniquely tailored to America by the progenitors of the conflict, of course it doesn't look like what happened in Spain, Afreaka, Asia.

#FgkingIdiotRoy
Steelhead lives! Praise God!
I wish my state would enact a law very similar to our law concerning dangerous and vicious dogs. In short it states that no citizen or no officer shall be liable for criminal or civil liability for killing any dangerous or vicious dog. These insurrectionists are way worse than any dog. The dog may not know better.

Once again your stupidity is unlimited. You have absolutely no idea what you're talkin about. I seriously doubt you ever even been to Virginia.

You were given multiple opportunities the other day to just drop it but of course you can't because you're a moron. Shall we continue?
BLM and Rednecks exchanged gunfire here a week ago.
Later, a dipshit was shooting randomly to "intimidate" them.

The arraignment for the redneck is tomorrow, (none for BLM?)
The BLM, threatened our DA if she doesnt prosecute, threatened
"protests" here if there aren't charges. If she does, her career will be over.

Hundreds turned out last week when our courthouse was threatened,
many people have been protecting the shooters.

Hopefully, you all never hear about this anywhere else.

But look for Schellsburg or Bedford Pa in the news in the next few days.

It might start right here, now.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Once again your stupidity is unlimited. You have absolutely no idea what you're talkin about. I seriously doubt you ever even been to Virginia.

You were given multiple opportunities the other day to just drop it but of course you can't because you're a moron. Shall we continue?

Please do.

The French Revolution is actually the Antifa/BLM model, anarchy, fear, mayhem leading to submissioin and control of the population.

The guillotine was their tool, never has been ours. Eventually evil eats/devours it's own.

Robespiere, the ring leader of the Fr. Rev, ran a bunch thru the guillotine, including the king.

But, eventually the worm turned and ole Robespiere got his turn in the head chopper...

It's Light vs. darkness, the struggle for the hearts of man from the beginning of time.

Darkness hates the Light, will do what it takes to be in control. Darkness never plays fair, doesn't deal in truth or logic.

it must be ferreted out and identified for what it is. Hiding in the shadows makes it harder to defeat.

The biggest threat to darkness is Light...

Let the Light shine, scatter the cockroaches, light up their dark hiding places with the Light of the Truth...

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

The French Revolution is actually the Antifa/BLM's model. The guillotine was their tool, never was ours. Eventually evil eats/devours it's own.

Robespiere, the ring leader of the Fr. Rev, ran a bunch thru the guillotine, including the king.

But, eventually the worm turned and ole Robespiere got his turn in the head chopper...

It's Light vs. darkness, the struggle for the hearts of man from the beginning of time.

Darkness hates the Light, will do what it takes to be in control. Darkness never plays fair.

it must be ferreted out and identified for what it is. Hiding in the shadows makes it harder to defeat.

The biggest threat to darkness is Light...

Let the Light shine, scatter the cockroaches, light up their dark hiding places with the Light of the Truth...

DF

Right on.

Please do.

Very good..

Please begin by publishing the 5000 word love letter you sent me privately. We will commence by dissecting said document.

Although I did not read it I do believe that the larger Collective of forum numbers will find it quite entertaining.

5000 words of passive aggressive whining about how you were born with a tiny dick and it's only gotten shorter ever since. Please proceed
This was a weird spot to tap into this thread.
Originally Posted by ironbender
This was a weird spot to tap into this thread.

I guaranfughingteeyou it's about to get a whole lot weirder
Very good..

Please begin by publishing the 5000 word love letter you sent me privately. We will commence by dissecting said document.

Although I did not read it I do believe that the larger Collective of forum numbers will find it quite entertaining.

5000 words of passive aggressive whining about how you were born with a tiny dick and it's only gotten shorter ever since.
Please proceed

LoLoLoLoLoLoLoL!!!!!! Do it!!!!
My father in law was over last night. Some how he got into the BLM movement. He started out in a grocery line with a Black man and woman. The black man some pushed a cart in front of him. The lady behind him said "well how rude". My father in turns around and say to her, "Just more BLM BS" he precedes to tell me he worked with all races and many are good no mater what color. he stated he is so tired of this BS going on and the riots. He will be voting for Trump even though he has always voted democrat.
Didn't read all this gack, and most certainly won't, but there's a problem with the title question IMO.

There is no such thing as a "civil" war.

Bless you all, and if you get bored, GFY.

DD
I think most of us are of the mindset that we just want to live and be left alone. We have worked for what we have and not broken any major laws. We try to help our family and friends and things go pretty good. So what gets into a person's mind to not want that?
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I think most of us are of the mindset that we just want to live and be left alone. We have worked for what we have and not broken any major laws. We try to help our family and friends and things go pretty good. So what gets into a person's mind to not want that?

Liberalism.
Can you look at the emails to determine what group is sending them?
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I hear your question Sir...

Let's assume you have 20 acres of land with a fence around it and 10 cows in the back. Let's also assume your neighbor also has 20 acres with a fence around it in and 10 cows in the back.

If the fence between your property and his... gets a hole and four of his cows wander onto your property, but he never notices that this has happened. A year passes and still he does not notice.

You did not deliberately steal the cows but you have received them to your possession.

He did not deliberately lose the cows but he no longer has their possession or value.

A transfer of wealth has occurred. In this case because your neighbor has no concern over his assets... is too busy about his day job or a hundred other reasons.

A transfer of wealth occurs continuously within America.

I have assets and I transfer them to the Widow Mrs. Smith to buy her home. When she dies the money transfers to her children. When I die my money or assets transferred to my heirs.

Lawlessness, rioting, looting and socialism legislation transfers wealth by force of law or force by weapon.

With every transfer of wealth there is a winner and there is a loser. Typically, the intelligent (or the ruthless) are the winners... and typically the ignorant are the losers.

Hunter Biden... of course is the exception to this.

Antifa, BLM and the Socialist politicians of America will attempt to use the force multiplier of law to extract your wealth and transfer it to themselves and a percentage to their constituents (breadcrumbs).

Simply look at any beautiful American city that has been pecked on... then stripped to the bone by verminous jackals to foretell your future... if due diligence is lost.

"Oh keep the Dog far hence, that’s friend to men,

“Or with his nails he’ll dig it up again!

“You! hypocrite lecteur!—mon semblable,—mon frère!”
Originally Posted by duck911
I can't see a civil war the way we understand a true "civil war". Who is going to fight who? State vs state? Does the military fracture by party lines and start war?

Some liberal thugs attacking people in the inner city is not civil war. It is domestic terrorism, and rioting. And the only reason it is not being stopped in it's tracks, is because more often than not, they are just destroying their own neighborhoods.

I can see civil unrest and continued bloodshed in inner cities.

But when that crap moves into conservative strongholds, I would expect just a bit more resistance.

We're already in a civil war. It is a war of ideologies. The liberal thugs are mere cannon fodder; the enemy is the people behind the thugs, and it is well-funded and well-organized.

I think most of us are of the mindset that we just want to live and be left alone. We have worked for what we have and not broken any major laws. We try to help our family and friends and things go pretty good.

Most people want that to continue, certainly. I know I do, but there's a word for that mindset: complacency. It comes right before apathy, and that comes right before dependence, which is where these people want to steer us if they can't simply take over by social intimidation. And of course, dependence leads to bondage and tyranny.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

agreed.
Originally Posted by vapodog

agreed.

MSM is a major multiplyer, giving the “revolutionaries“ a lot more play and stroke than they deserve.

I hope the Justice Dept can ID the head of this snake, the planners and funders who send these “useful idiots” across the country to riot and cause mayhem. Seems that’s a Fed matter and needs to be handled as such.

DF

They did more than squat. They voted for President Trump!! LOL

agreed.

MSM is a major multiplyer, giving the “revolutionaries“ a lot more play and stroke than they deserve.

I hope the Justice Dept can ID the head of this snake, the planners and funders who send these “useful idiots” across the country to riot and cause mayhem. Seems that’s a Fed matter and needs to be handled as such.

DF

Sadly, most staffing the Federal Government, even in leadership posts, are rooting for the rioters to win in their revolution efforts. Trump didn't do very much in the way of clearing them out from the previous administration.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

agreed.

DF

Sadly, most staffing the Federal Government, even in leadership posts, are rooting for the rioters to win in their revolution efforts. Trump didn't do very much in the way of clearing them out from the previous administration.

Seems to me that has been Trump's biggest problem, coming into office as an outsider.

He'd have to get rid of about everyone from the Obongo era and before, but in D.C., that may not be as easy as it seems. The entrenched bureaucracy runs the machinery of govt. Bringing in all new people would be disruptive at best. But, seems over time, he could have gradually flushed the system better than he has.

People available to fill those posts are mostly long time D.C. inhabitants, not outsiders. Even many Repubs are swampers.

He's gone thru a number of people, trying to find the right team. It's better now than at the beginning. In a second term, he may be able to clean it up even more. We'll see.

IMO.

DF
© 24hourcampfire