Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
What we are seeing now is the the most radical Progressives are joining in the ANTFA/BLM demonstrations to vent their anger/frustration that they are not getting their way. Trump has and continues to push back and defeat the progressive agenda. they are depressed and frustrated. They are showing that they can join these growingly passive-aggressive "peaceful protests" and attack and lash out against conservatives. More and more will do that as long as there is no punishment. Mob rule. They like because they are the mob. Same with the French Revolution. The People's guillotine chopped off many an innocent harmless noble head as the Left took control.

How does this end? With Kent State II.

I don't see a wide spread "Civil War", but as these Progressives become emboldened, especially in Blue cities that tolerate this stuff with zero consequences for the demonstrators, it ends with a serious of shootings and a body count. 20-30 people die in "self defense" shootings and things will hit the fan.

Kent State basically ended the campus demonstrations that lasted 5 years. No fun to have sit-ins and march with the SDS when you might get shot and killed. Kids said "screw that" and went back to class.

Same here. Billy and Tommy (or Reuben and Liam as radicals often are) are going back to the basement and play Call of Duty and smoke weed. The movement might be cool, but it ain't worth their arm or life. Big skateboard ain't enough for that fight.

Feds move in and jail ANTFA leaders on Fed charges, give a few a trip to Guantanamo. BLM will burn out quick like if they take their crap to white suburbs. Out there, won't be any "defund the police". White juries aren't gonna play SJW warrior when the mob comes to burn some subdivisions. Hank and Jr, and Billy Ray are gonna get the 6.5 Creedmore or the .300 WSM on their asses. That will cool things off in a hurry.

I figure we have about 12-18 months of this madness between Covid and civil disobedience left. Things will come to a peak before then and burn out.

Even if Biden wins, the Left/Progressive Dems cannot allow the cities to remain ungovernable. They will have to put a stop it. It will be tough to "peacefully" put the genie back in the bottle. They will need to crack down, but they will use force and then pass some meaningless "feel good laws" to appease the masses. Probably restrict our rights. they will go after guns after people defend themselves, but that will be tougher.

Stay tuned!

Pretty spot on.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Ginther
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The only question is when the RIGHT takes the gloves off.

lol the so called right talked n talked all tru Obama's reign yet did squat, seems to me the left have the bigger kahuna's atm moment

The right is busy going to work, paying taxes, raising families etc... The only thing the left has is more time on their hands and and a sense of entitlement.
If they had big kahunas they wouldn't allow another person to provide for them. If they had big kahunas they would take responsibility for raising their children.
Systematic racism is a myth, generational welfare is real.

Trump will win the electoral college and the popular vote, and when he does, your bitch ass is gonna be bleeding for another 4 years.

what a lock of ballocks, Blue States have been propping up the broke ass Red States for decades, try and keep up the facts jackmountain. You can play the fool or man up and accept that the red states are filled with more bums that need and receive welfare.

https://apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c/AP-FACT-CHECK:-Blue-high-tax-states-fund-red-low-tax-states

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
328+ million people in this country....

What is there like 10-15k protesting across the entire country at the absolute most.

And the local red hat club members say the covid was being blown out of proportion... lmao... come on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Let’s look at Portland.

600,000 people living inside the city limits, WAG at least another 200,000 around the city, 800,000 total.

Even small samples of Antifa show them to be criminal losers, dregs of society, and how many in Portland are actually from Portland.

Criminal riots allowed to go on for far too long, by a tiny fraction of society who couldn’t run a country even if they won.

Hardly an incipient revolution.

JMHO

Doesn't mean they can't fugk a bunch of stuff up though.

Doesn't mean they don't need killin' either. Right alongside those that allowed it and promoted it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

What is there like 10-15k protesting across the entire country at the absolute most.

And the local red hat club members say the covid was being blown out of proportion... lmao... come on.

Are you confusing "protesting" with "terrorism"?

whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The only question is when the RIGHT finally takes the gloves off.
Yer missin' a word there, my friend... laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
pardon my cynicism but

Anything violence that the Right commits will be prosecuted. It will be labelled as Fascist, Hate Crime, etc.

Anything the Left does will be excused, if not ignored.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
pardon my cynicism but

Anything violence that the Right commits will be prosecuted. It will be labelled as Fascist, Hate Crime, etc.

Anything the Left does will be excused, if not ignored.

That's been the case so far.

Soros backed DA's in Leftist controlled local governments.

Equal Justice Under the Law is gone.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

lol the so called right talked n talked all tru Obama's reign yet did squat, seems to me the left have the bigger kahuna's atm moment

The right is busy going to work, paying taxes, raising families etc... The only thing the left has is more time on their hands and and a sense of entitlement.
If they had big kahunas they wouldn't allow another person to provide for them. If they had big kahunas they would take responsibility for raising their children.

Trump will win the electoral college and the popular vote, and when he does, your bitch ass is gonna be bleeding for another 4 years.

what a lock of ballocks, Blue States have been propping up the broke ass Red States for decades, try and keep up the facts jackmountain. You can play the fool or man up and accept that the red states are filled with more bums that need and receive welfare.

https://apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc08c/AP-FACT-CHECK:-Blue-high-tax-states-fund-red-low-tax-states

This is great news! Since we are such a burden, you communist bastards should just kick us to the curb. Sounds like a good ol divorce is in order. I don’t want be a fellow citizen with you communist pos anyway.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

I would think if the cops sprayed a few real bullets at the legs of these terrorists throwing bricks at them it would die down rather quickly.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Did you bother to read that article? They compared northeastern states like New Jersey with Mississippi. Fuuck off with your propaganda-pushing, you fuucking worthless Marxist.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Are you confusing "protesting" with "terrorism"?

whistle

Yep. Its confused. Its an anti 1 percenter who drank the puppet masters Anti Trumper MSM kool-aid and now the useful idiot watches the bouncy ball as directed and supports the true 1 percenters.

https://files.catbox.moe/ftzbwz.jpg

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im pretty sure Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio could easily have 10,000 protesters show up to act up, especially near Walley Worlds. They would be dangerous if you stood in their way on the Nike isle or were a little cracker lady in a wheel chair. The problem would be in BLM or Antifa getting them under control to be more than anti Trump looters.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Did you bother to read that article? They compared northeastern states like New Jersey with Mississippi. Fuuck off with your propaganda-pushing, you fuucking worthless Marxist.

Youre just another Commie Coward Huntnshoot

feel free to post up your own propoganda ya flog, clearly readings not a strong point for you

https://www.forbes.com/sites/shahar...nd-millions-in-federal-aid/#2efc834d8352

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
A 17 year old lightly armed young man stopped the riots and looting in Kenosha Wisconsin by going on the defensive. What could a couple of well armed, lightly trained, determined and prepared men who have some sort of a plan accomplish by going on the offensive? I personally feel things will change in a hurry for the better.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This will all die down when the schools officially open and public employees in Blue states go back to work.

I read somewhere, maybe here, that a goodly % of the rioters are teachers with summers off and public employees sent home due to the Kung-Flu.

Must be why the Democrats are demanding schools stay closed, so the rioters can continue to riot and still get payed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Poor Gizzer. Just another sock puppet troll.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Youre just another Commie Coward Huntnshoot

feel free to post up your own propoganda ya flog, clearly readings not a strong point for you

https://www.forbes.com/sites/shahar...nd-millions-in-federal-aid/#2efc834d8352

Keep quoting all the MSM sources you want. They are all owned by Jews, and all push a version of nonsense that has been weaponized. You are simply further proving to me that you are indoctrinated, simple-minded, and an all around worthless turd. I wrote you off a while ago. Feel free to keep digging holes and getting schitt on, though. I think it's funny.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
[quot3

[/quote]

If the blue states are so flushed with money and having to fund the red then why is it that the blue states are broke and the red states are not? Lets take Illinois for example. They have to decide whether to pave the roads, fund their schools or pay the retired public employee pensions. They do as always and raise taxes then they find themselves in the same boat in short order. I live in Missouri and we take care of ourselves, as much as any state government can, so you're saying the guys across the river are paying our way? Also explain to me why so many businesses are leaving the utopia of Illinois and come here to my state. Your high taxes are not leaving your state, they're fattening up the thieves in your own.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Pretty sure it was the blue states (Wall St, Silicon Valley) that sent mfg overseas and imported cheap labor that did the red states in. Who else benefited from it? They were kind enough to give us opioids in return though.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (boatboy, Bluethunder8, BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 14 invisible), 1,232 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,148
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.