Home
Wall Street Journal
By Bojan Pancevski and William Boston
Updated Sept. 2, 2020 3:26 pm ET
Putin Critic Alexei Navalny Poisoned With Novichok, Berlin Says
Traces of banned nerve agent point to Russian security forces, according to German officials.

Back in 1979 when I was in the US Army, the Russians/USSR were considered the biggest danger to world wide freedom, and the worlds greatest enemy. The Russian scumbags are worse than ever. Gen. George Patton was right, that at the end of WWII we should have went in and destroyed Russia. Better yet we bombed them into nonexistence. We wasted the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, when we should have destroyed Russia. The Japs were doing a great job decimating China, just too bad they bombed Pearl. I have a hard time with Trump, when he kissed Putin's ass, it is sad that he got himself in such dire financial straights.
Was with you right up the Nagasaki and Hiroshima, at which point you go entirely off the rails.
Trump didn't kiss anyones' a$$.
Another leftard.
Dam it boys. I thought we might go a whole 30 minutes without anyone taking the bait!
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Was with you right up the Nagasaki and Hiroshima, at which point you go entirely off the rails.

Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

No!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No!

Dang!...You Historians.
Originally Posted by Mark1960
Wall Street Journal
Traces of banned nerve agent point to Russian security forces, according to German officials.

Back in 1979 when I was in the US Army, the Russians/USSR were considered the biggest danger to world wide freedom, and the worlds greatest enemy. The Russian scumbags are worse than ever. Gen. George Patton was right, that at the end of WWII we should have went in and destroyed Russia. Better yet we bombed them into nonexistence. We wasted the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, when we should have destroyed Russia. The Japs were doing a great job decimating China, just too bad they bombed Pearl. I have a hard time with Trump, when he kissed Putin's ass, it is sad that he got himself in such dire financial straights.

Most of Trumps business is bank rolled by the Russian and Chinese banks, why do you think they are soft on Trump and are looking to keep him in power

The Russian boys are already supporting Trumps campaign with fake news on Joe

Same old story as 2016
Originally Posted by Ginther
Wall Street Journal

Most of Trumps business is bank rolled by the Russian and Chinese banks, why do you think they are soft on Trump and are looking to keep him in power

Same old story as 2016

Oh look two new sock puppet dumbasses on the same thread. Coincidence 🤔. Douchebags.
Cunther the sock puppet has a sock puppet of her own.
You Southern Democrats really are starting to panic about Trump getting the political guillotine LOL

Look at the Polls biatches

Ain't no Hilary to save ya bacon
Anyone that doesn't think the Russians haven't F ucked with every election since 1945 their just stupid. Same we've been meddling in their affairs ever since then. Its the entire reason the CIA, KGB, FSB even exist\ed. Its been non stop. Every major power messes in the affairs of every other major power. Hell we spy on Britain and they spy on us. Its nonstop. Absolutely nothing about the 2016 election was special. It was business as usual in espionage.
You Southern Democrats really are starting to panic about Trump getting the political guillotine LOL

Wait a minute...you're a sock puppet, but you're actually one of ours trying to make the liberals look stupid, aren't you?

You've been quite effective, but they can do it on their own.
If anyone wants to get more informed to go along with getting more opinionated, read From Russia With Blood by Heidi Blake.
Wall Street Journal

Same old story as 2016

Joe doesn't need fake news. He is already a loser.

kwg
a healthy respect for the Russians is wise
Another dill doe reveals himself
Wall Street Journal

Same old story as 2016

Oh Look! Markie has a fan boy.........or is it a ladyboy.....
The Chinese are a much bigger threat to us than the Russians today, IMHO.

Regarding Patton's idea of going on and taking out the Russians after we beat the Nazis, I doubt it would have worked. The Soviet army was vast and battle hardened by then. And, we only had one more A-bomb in reserve at the time. If the west wanted to stop communism, the western powers should have done a better job of supporting the White Russians who were fighting the Reds.

Fast forward to 2020, and the commies are in our government, media, and universities.
You’re really pathetic OP. The only ass kissing here is you kissing Biden’s ass.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
You’re really pathetic OP. The only ass kissing here is you kissing Biden’s ass.

Who said anything about Biden, are you a [bleep] retard. I don't like any of these politicians!

The point I was trying to make is that before Pearl Harbor, the Japs were doing a great job doing genocide on the Chinese. Historians believe if we would have left the Japs alone in killing off the Chinese, there would have been no Pearl Harbor attack.
Originally Posted by sse
Sorry, I hate the Russians, and have no respect for their corrupt ways.
Oh hell......another sockpuppet.
More typical leftist propaganda. Oh looky.........another low- post piece of schitt.
Originally Posted by sse

Whatsamatta lefty? Still missing the communist Soviets?
Sock puppet fudge packer dil doe lovin retard. LOL
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
The Chinese are a much bigger threat to us than the Russians today, IMHO.

Regarding Patton's idea of going on and taking out the Russians after we beat the Nazis, I doubt it would have worked. The Soviet army was vast and battle hardened by then. And, we only had one more A-bomb in reserve at the time. If the west wanted to stop communism, the western powers should have done a better job of supporting the White Russians who were fighting the Reds.

Fast forward to 2020, and the commies are in our government, media, and universities.

I agree that the Chinese are a bigger threat today, but Russia has changed little (sneaky meddling SOB's). USSR power and wealth to the upper Communist bureaucrats, now under sh it face scum Putin, power to him and a few of his buddies. Russia now has a lower standard of living than India. Putin and his ilk need to get poisoned by the CIA, MI5, or possible the Israeli Mossad. I disagree about the US destroying the Soviet Union, (3 uncles, all officers in WWII under Omar Bradley and Patton), Russia was worn down and near starvation. There were talks with Churchill, and former German Generals who were all in on destroying the USSR. Churchill was the strong one and knew of the danger that lay ahead with the Communist Soviets, the American politicians were the ones with cold feet. Even Gen.Curtis LeMay lamented it was a lost opportunity that we could have destroyed the Soviet Empire. With the destruction of the USSR, it is doubtful that Communist China could have survived. Sadly the cold war cost the USA and England trillions of dollars, and could have been avoided. The un-American Wall-street has no problem shipping factories over to Communist China just to make a buck! This is why you don't hear squat about communism from wall-street or our politicians Republican or Democrat. Unless it's about Cuba with the threat of flooding the market with their cigars. I have two relatives that lost their lives fighting communism in the Vietnam war, and two of their brothers who fought in Korea, and Vietnam. I come from a long line of family members who served and made carriers in the United States Army, WWI to the present. Now our government is allowing businesses and wall-street to do business with Communist China, and Vietnam. Many in my family wonder what the hell they fought for, and had their brothers loose their lives for?
[b][/b]
Originally Posted by HMS_Deptford
If anyone wants to get more informed to go along with getting more opinionated, read From Russia With Blood by Heidi Blake.

Good read.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Wall Street Journal

Same old story as 2016

Oh look two new sock puppet dumbasses on the same thread. Coincidence 🤔. Douchebags.

Springcove........Are you a lover of the Communist, it sure sounds like it. If you would have talked up the Communist Soviets in the unit I served in you would have had your throat slit [bleep]. Then again, doubtful you had the balls to serve in the military. Maybe you were a cook in the Coast Guard, no most likely a boy scout who sucked cock, and took it up the azz and is now a full blown fa....got. .

No!

I hope you are not serious, the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor.

RiverRider.....Please read Second Sino-Japanese War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

"After the KMT lost Nanjing and retreated to Wuhan, Hitler's government decided to withdraw its support of China in 1938 in favor of an alliance with Japan as its main anti-Communist partner in East Asia.[110]"

This will clear up allot.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Wall Street Journal

Same old story as 2016

Oh Look! Markie has a fan boy.........or is it a ladyboy.....

Sex toy distributor or fa..ggot. Did you serve, boy?

No!

I hope you are not serious, the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor.

JFC retard, get a clue.
[Linked Image from media.bunnings.com.au]

"After the KMT lost Nanjing and retreated to Wuhan, Hitler's government decided to withdraw its support of China in 1938 in favor of an alliance with Japan as its main anti-Communist partner in East Asia.[110]"

Your basis for lauding the Japanese slaughter of many thousands of innocent Chinese is...what?
Originally Posted by JSTUART
[Linked Image from media.bunnings.com.au]

LOL.

I don't think he gets it, JSTUART.

V

Your basis for lauding the Japanese slaughter of many thousands of innocent Chinese is...what?

They fact that these Japanese were trying to stop the spread of Communism. Unfortunately, during war many innocent lives are lost. You do realize that Gen. Curtis LeMay's fire bombing raids over Japan killed more than the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings combined. How many innocent civilian lives were lost in Vietnam trying to stop the spread of Communism? My question to you is, who has been a better friend and ally in the last 70 years Germany and Japan, or China and Russia, and in the last 10 years?
Originally Posted by k20350
Anyone that doesn't think the Russians haven't F ucked with every election since 1945 their just stupid. Same we've been meddling in their affairs ever since then. Its the entire reason the CIA, KGB, FSB even exist\ed. Its been non stop. Every major power messes in the affairs of every other major power. Hell we spy on Britain and they spy on us. Its nonstop. Absolutely nothing about the 2016 election was special. It was business as usual in espionage.

Yep, this country has stuck their nose in the business of every country in the world, some of it very well documented, some not. The Ruskies have done the same, and that's just how it works.

I will say this, I don't like the damn Russians one bit, and the Chinese even less. They are not our friends, never will be, and it would be in our best interests to remember that.
Wall Street Journal

Same old story as 2016

trump was bailed out of a few bankruptcies by jews. he put one in his cabinet. cant think of his name. you aint doing real estate in NYC or getting a casino with dealing with rich jews . they run it all
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Yep, this country has stuck their nose in the business of every country in the world, some of it very well documented, some not. The Ruskies have done the same, and that's just how it works.

I will say this, I don't like the damn Russians one bit, and the Chinese even less. They are not our friends, never will be, and it would be in our best interests to remember that.

so do you propose land invasion of China then Russia? Chinese and Russia women some of the most beautiful in the world. I would rather be friends with Putin then bibi satanyahu and China holds a lot of our debt. if they dump it we go down. get sober then rethink what you said
Wall Street Journal

Thanks for sharing.

Now you can go back to giving handjobs under a viaduct.
OPs got a fixation with the gay stuff. Me thinks thou protests to much... Carry on sock puppet.
Trump is the first US president to start calling a stop to China stealing US technological secrets and competing illegally.

He also changed the tax code which, for 20 years, was a paid government subsidy for large US corporations to move production overseas.

I seriously doubt if China wants Trump to win.

Trump also demanded--successfully so far--that NATO countries up their spending on the military to oppose Russia.

No way Putin would want Trump to win.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Trump is the first US president to start calling a stop to China stealing US technological secrets and competing illegally.

He also changed the tax code which, for 20 years, was a paid government subsidy for large US corporations to move production overseas.

This is why he will get my vote. No other politician has even acknowledged this which tells me how corrupt they all are.

V

They fact that these Japanese were trying to stop the spread of Communism. Unfortunately, during war many innocent lives are lost. You do realize that Gen. Curtis LeMay's fire bombing raids over Japan killed more than the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings combined. How many innocent civilian lives were lost in Vietnam trying to stop the spread of Communism? My question to you is, who has been a better friend and ally in the last 70 years Germany and Japan, or China and Russia, and in the last 10 years?

Japan's activities in China had NOTHING to do with communism. Check your history and learn when the communists came to power in China. Japan had designs on all of southeast Asia for the purpose of gaining control of the natural resources in the region.
What kind of retard hasn't ever seen Animal House? RIP John Belushi!

This. All the righteous indignation over Russian spying and manipulation is just naive, not to mention hypocritical. Look at the history of our activities in Latin America, as just one example. I read recently that there are agents from 60-80 nations active in the U.S.

There are no Marquis of Queensbury rules for this sort of thing. The best line of defense is just that, tight security and counter activities. That's what our security agencies do and why most of it is highly classified. Pissing and moaning and finger pointing are for naught.

Paul
Trump gonna be loving Rockinbar by election time!
Originally Posted by sse

yer a bit slow on the uptake, eh...the statement was meant to point out not to underestimate a competent adversary..last time i'm explaining anything for you

Japan's activities in China had NOTHING to do with communism. Check your history and learn when the communists came to power in China. Japan had designs on all of southeast Asia for the purpose of gaining control of the natural resources in the region.

Beat me to it. While I don't disagree with some points made by others I will offer that there are some dead Russians in Syria who might argue about Trump love for them
Originally Posted by Paul39

This. All the righteous indignation over Russian spying and manipulation is just naive, not to mention hypocritical. Look at the history of our activities in Latin America, as just one example. I read recently that there are agents from 60-80 nations active in the U.S.

There are no Marquis of Queensbury rules for this sort of thing. The best line of defense is just that, tight security and counter activities. That's what our security agencies do and why most of it is highly classified. Pissing and moaning and finger pointing are for naught.

Paul

no country interferes with US elections like israel. all congressmen must sign a pledge to them. they have the most elaborate spying network set up here and most of what NSA gets goes to them. NSA was set up to spy on americans and info sent to israel
Wall Street Journal

Same old story as 2016

Another leftard.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Paul39

Paul

no country interferes with US elections like israel. all congressmen must sign a pledge to them. they have the most elaborate spying network set up here and most of what NSA gets goes to them. NSA was set up to spy on americans and info sent to israel

Another racist leftard.

Who needs Hilary when you got sniffin’ Joe? If you were smart enough to type that message, you should be smart enjoy to see that there isn’t a chance Biden could get elected. That is proof enough to show you the brain trust in the Democratic Party isn’t too bright. The other litmus test for stupidity is Joe is incapable and Democrats will still vote for him.
I see all the bayonet dummies rolled out bed and logged on.
So stupid, Putin didn’t poison anyone.
It’s really unamerican to poison somebody. You are just supposed to shoot them. Damn Russians. Edk
© 24hourcampfire