Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Wall Street Journal
By Bojan Pancevski and William Boston
Updated Sept. 2, 2020 3:26 pm ET
Putin Critic Alexei Navalny Poisoned With Novichok, Berlin Says
Traces of banned nerve agent point to Russian security forces, according to German officials.

Back in 1979 when I was in the US Army, the Russians/USSR were considered the biggest danger to world wide freedom, and the worlds greatest enemy. The Russian scumbags are worse than ever. Gen. George Patton was right, that at the end of WWII we should have went in and destroyed Russia. Better yet we bombed them into nonexistence. We wasted the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, when we should have destroyed Russia. The Japs were doing a great job decimating China, just too bad they bombed Pearl. I have a hard time with Trump, when he kissed Putin's ass, it is sad that he got himself in such dire financial straights.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was with you right up the Nagasaki and Hiroshima, at which point you go entirely off the rails.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Trump didn't kiss anyones' a$$.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Another leftard.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Dam it boys. I thought we might go a whole 30 minutes without anyone taking the bait!

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Was with you right up the Nagasaki and Hiroshima, at which point you go entirely off the rails.

Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

No!

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

No!

Dang!...You Historians.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Mark1960
Wall Street Journal
Traces of banned nerve agent point to Russian security forces, according to German officials.

Back in 1979 when I was in the US Army, the Russians/USSR were considered the biggest danger to world wide freedom, and the worlds greatest enemy. The Russian scumbags are worse than ever. Gen. George Patton was right, that at the end of WWII we should have went in and destroyed Russia. Better yet we bombed them into nonexistence. We wasted the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, when we should have destroyed Russia. The Japs were doing a great job decimating China, just too bad they bombed Pearl. I have a hard time with Trump, when he kissed Putin's ass, it is sad that he got himself in such dire financial straights.

Most of Trumps business is bank rolled by the Russian and Chinese banks, why do you think they are soft on Trump and are looking to keep him in power

The Russian boys are already supporting Trumps campaign with fake news on Joe

Same old story as 2016

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ginther
Wall Street Journal

Most of Trumps business is bank rolled by the Russian and Chinese banks, why do you think they are soft on Trump and are looking to keep him in power

Same old story as 2016

Oh look two new sock puppet dumbasses on the same thread. Coincidence 🤔. Douchebags.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cunther the sock puppet has a sock puppet of her own.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
You Southern Democrats really are starting to panic about Trump getting the political guillotine LOL

Look at the Polls biatches

Ain't no Hilary to save ya bacon

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Anyone that doesn't think the Russians haven't F ucked with every election since 1945 their just stupid. Same we've been meddling in their affairs ever since then. Its the entire reason the CIA, KGB, FSB even exist\ed. Its been non stop. Every major power messes in the affairs of every other major power. Hell we spy on Britain and they spy on us. Its nonstop. Absolutely nothing about the 2016 election was special. It was business as usual in espionage.

Last edited by k20350; 09/02/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You Southern Democrats really are starting to panic about Trump getting the political guillotine LOL

Look at the Polls biatches

Ain't no Hilary to save ya bacon

Wait a minute...you're a sock puppet, but you're actually one of ours trying to make the liberals look stupid, aren't you?

You've been quite effective, but they can do it on their own.

Don't be the darkness.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If anyone wants to get more informed to go along with getting more opinionated, read From Russia With Blood by Heidi Blake.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wall Street Journal

Same old story as 2016

Joe doesn't need fake news. He is already a loser.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
a healthy respect for the Russians is wise

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another dill doe reveals himself

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wall Street Journal

Same old story as 2016

Oh Look! Markie has a fan boy.........or is it a ladyboy.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The Chinese are a much bigger threat to us than the Russians today, IMHO.

Regarding Patton's idea of going on and taking out the Russians after we beat the Nazis, I doubt it would have worked. The Soviet army was vast and battle hardened by then. And, we only had one more A-bomb in reserve at the time. If the west wanted to stop communism, the western powers should have done a better job of supporting the White Russians who were fighting the Reds.

Fast forward to 2020, and the commies are in our government, media, and universities.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You’re really pathetic OP. The only ass kissing here is you kissing Biden’s ass.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (007FJ, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 02bfishn, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,877
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.