Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by k20350
Anyone that doesn't think the Russians haven't F ucked with every election since 1945 their just stupid. Same we've been meddling in their affairs ever since then. Its the entire reason the CIA, KGB, FSB even exist\ed. Its been non stop. Every major power messes in the affairs of every other major power. Hell we spy on Britain and they spy on us. Its nonstop. Absolutely nothing about the 2016 election was special. It was business as usual in espionage.

Yep, this country has stuck their nose in the business of every country in the world, some of it very well documented, some not. The Ruskies have done the same, and that's just how it works.

I will say this, I don't like the damn Russians one bit, and the Chinese even less. They are not our friends, never will be, and it would be in our best interests to remember that.

so do you propose land invasion of China then Russia? Chinese and Russia women some of the most beautiful in the world. I would rather be friends with Putin then bibi satanyahu and China holds a lot of our debt. if they dump it we go down. get sober then rethink what you said

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mark1960
Wall Street Journal
By Bojan Pancevski and William Boston
Updated Sept. 2, 2020 3:26 pm ET
Putin Critic Alexei Navalny Poisoned With Novichok, Berlin Says
Traces of banned nerve agent point to Russian security forces, according to German officials.

Back in 1979 when I was in the US Army, the Russians/USSR were considered the biggest danger to world wide freedom, and the worlds greatest enemy. The Russian scumbags are worse than ever. Gen. George Patton was right, that at the end of WWII we should have went in and destroyed Russia. Better yet we bombed them into nonexistence. We wasted the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, when we should have destroyed Russia. The Japs were doing a great job decimating China, just too bad they bombed Pearl. I have a hard time with Trump, when he kissed Putin's ass, it is sad that he got himself in such dire financial straights.

Thanks for sharing.

Now you can go back to giving handjobs under a viaduct.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
OPs got a fixation with the gay stuff. Me thinks thou protests to much... Carry on sock puppet.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Trump is the first US president to start calling a stop to China stealing US technological secrets and competing illegally.

He also changed the tax code which, for 20 years, was a paid government subsidy for large US corporations to move production overseas.

I seriously doubt if China wants Trump to win.

Trump also demanded--successfully so far--that NATO countries up their spending on the military to oppose Russia.

No way Putin would want Trump to win.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Trump is the first US president to start calling a stop to China stealing US technological secrets and competing illegally.

He also changed the tax code which, for 20 years, was a paid government subsidy for large US corporations to move production overseas.

This is why he will get my vote. No other politician has even acknowledged this which tells me how corrupt they all are.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Was with you right up the Nagasaki and Hiroshima, at which point you go entirely off the rails.

RiverRider.....Please read Second Sino-Japanese War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

"After the KMT lost Nanjing and retreated to Wuhan, Hitler's government decided to withdraw its support of China in 1938 in favor of an alliance with Japan as its main anti-Communist partner in East Asia.[110]"

This will clear up allot.
V

Your basis for lauding the Japanese slaughter of many thousands of innocent Chinese is...what?

They fact that these Japanese were trying to stop the spread of Communism. Unfortunately, during war many innocent lives are lost. You do realize that Gen. Curtis LeMay's fire bombing raids over Japan killed more than the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings combined. How many innocent civilian lives were lost in Vietnam trying to stop the spread of Communism? My question to you is, who has been a better friend and ally in the last 70 years Germany and Japan, or China and Russia, and in the last 10 years?

Japan's activities in China had NOTHING to do with communism. Check your history and learn when the communists came to power in China. Japan had designs on all of southeast Asia for the purpose of gaining control of the natural resources in the region.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
What kind of retard hasn't ever seen Animal House? RIP John Belushi!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Anyone that doesn't think the Russians haven't F ucked with every election since 1945 their just stupid. Same we've been meddling in their affairs ever since then. Its the entire reason the CIA, KGB, FSB even exist\ed. Its been non stop. Every major power messes in the affairs of every other major power. Hell we spy on Britain and they spy on us. Its nonstop. Absolutely nothing about the 2016 election was special. It was business as usual in espionage.

Yep, this country has stuck their nose in the business of every country in the world, some of it very well documented, some not. The Ruskies have done the same, and that's just how it works.

I will say this, I don't like the damn Russians one bit, and the Chinese even less. They are not our friends, never will be, and it would be in our best interests to remember that.

This. All the righteous indignation over Russian spying and manipulation is just naive, not to mention hypocritical. Look at the history of our activities in Latin America, as just one example. I read recently that there are agents from 60-80 nations active in the U.S.

There are no Marquis of Queensbury rules for this sort of thing. The best line of defense is just that, tight security and counter activities. That's what our security agencies do and why most of it is highly classified. Pissing and moaning and finger pointing are for naught.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Trump gonna be loving Rockinbar by election time!

FJB & FJT
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse
a healthy respect for the Russians is wise
Sorry, I hate the Russians, and have no respect for their corrupt ways.

yer a bit slow on the uptake, eh...the statement was meant to point out not to underestimate a competent adversary..last time i'm explaining anything for you

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Japan's activities in China had NOTHING to do with communism. Check your history and learn when the communists came to power in China. Japan had designs on all of southeast Asia for the purpose of gaining control of the natural resources in the region.

Beat me to it. While I don't disagree with some points made by others I will offer that there are some dead Russians in Syria who might argue about Trump love for them

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Paul39

This. All the righteous indignation over Russian spying and manipulation is just naive, not to mention hypocritical. Look at the history of our activities in Latin America, as just one example. I read recently that there are agents from 60-80 nations active in the U.S.

There are no Marquis of Queensbury rules for this sort of thing. The best line of defense is just that, tight security and counter activities. That's what our security agencies do and why most of it is highly classified. Pissing and moaning and finger pointing are for naught.

Paul

no country interferes with US elections like israel. all congressmen must sign a pledge to them. they have the most elaborate spying network set up here and most of what NSA gets goes to them. NSA was set up to spy on americans and info sent to israel

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Ginther
Wall Street Journal
By Bojan Pancevski and William Boston
Updated Sept. 2, 2020 3:26 pm ET
Putin Critic Alexei Navalny Poisoned With Novichok, Berlin Says
Traces of banned nerve agent point to Russian security forces, according to German officials.

Back in 1979 when I was in the US Army, the Russians/USSR were considered the biggest danger to world wide freedom, and the worlds greatest enemy. The Russian scumbags are worse than ever. Gen. George Patton was right, that at the end of WWII we should have went in and destroyed Russia. Better yet we bombed them into nonexistence. We wasted the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, when we should have destroyed Russia. The Japs were doing a great job decimating China, just too bad they bombed Pearl. I have a hard time with Trump, when he kissed Putin's ass, it is sad that he got himself in such dire financial straights.

Most of Trumps business is bank rolled by the Russian and Chinese banks, why do you think they are soft on Trump and are looking to keep him in power

The Russian boys are already supporting Trumps campaign with fake news on Joe

Same old story as 2016

Another leftard.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Paul39

Paul

no country interferes with US elections like israel. all congressmen must sign a pledge to them. they have the most elaborate spying network set up here and most of what NSA gets goes to them. NSA was set up to spy on americans and info sent to israel

Another racist leftard.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Ginther
You Southern Democrats really are starting to panic about Trump getting the political guillotine LOL

Look at the Polls biatches

Ain't no Hilary to save ya bacon

Who needs Hilary when you got sniffin’ Joe? If you were smart enough to type that message, you should be smart enjoy to see that there isn’t a chance Biden could get elected. That is proof enough to show you the brain trust in the Democratic Party isn’t too bright. The other litmus test for stupidity is Joe is incapable and Democrats will still vote for him.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see all the bayonet dummies rolled out bed and logged on.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So stupid, Putin didn’t poison anyone.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
It’s really unamerican to poison somebody. You are just supposed to shoot them. Damn Russians. Edk

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 57 invisible), 1,740 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,109
Posts18,522,761
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.