Home
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tis-plotted-overthrow-of-u-s-government/

Mattis quietly went to Washington National Cathedral to pray about his concern for the nation’s fate under Trump’s command and, according to Woodward, told Coats, “There may come a time when we have to take collective action” since Trump is “dangerous. He’s unfit.”
Already running here.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...nti-trump-from-the-military#Post15210361
I’m not surprised. Swamp scum
Unreal. And we all thought Mad Dog was great.
Mattis was almost as disappointing as the Sessions pick for AG. Some of these guys are too “smart” to see the obvious...
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I was fooled as well.
Most over rated general officer since Powell. AND he never married.......
The Chinese probably have video of him with an apple in his mouth getting pissed on by teenage male prostitutes.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

are you saying he's a puffer?
I like the way Trump changes out horses when he discovers they have gone lame. His stable just gets better.
I though highly of our VP Pence, not sure what to think now.
Originally Posted by colvin
What's Pence got to do with it? Not being argumentative, just asking.

Additionally, Bob Woodward points to Vice President Mike Pence as the whisperer who made sure President Trump blindly nominated officials who could facilitate his removal.

Granted it could be false or fake. But ....
This is just more proof that the military industrial complex has F'd this country and should be taken down and put in their proper place, and that is obedience to their boss,the President of the United States.
When I first heard this, I thought surely this can't be true. But evidently Mr. Woodward has it on tape! While General Mattis's words were carefully stated, there was really no doubt as to his meaning. It would be hard to believe the FBI or Secret Service, have not paid a visit to him or the other two. (If we lived in different times.) This is truly sad.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I was fooled as well.

Yep.
I e always been a bit suspicious of Pence, but it might not be anything more nefarious than the fact that Pence is a politician and therefore, everyone he knows is a snake.
Would a sec def who buys into the bush style of foreign policy.......be a good choice for you if you want to change policy?

Hmmm....
Seems we're finding out just how deep and big the "swamp" actually is....

Lotta Swampers in sheep's clothes...

Takes time to ferret them out...

Second term should be better in that regard.

And, I wouldn't be too quick to throw Pence under the bus. IMO, he's an asset.

DF
The influence of the industrial war complex runs deep. If war is what you do, you need a war to survive.

Trumps been pretty good about not getting us into any more Middle East BS. Plus he made ISIS dead in short order.
Trump has a problem that isn’t easily resolved. The levers of this government are so intertwined with a permanent faceless bureaucracy that you really need someone familiar with the whole thing to know where they are and how to operate them. But anyone who knows all that, is likely a part of them and part of the problem.

Hard to be an outsider and get anything done in a system like Washington.
Ya reckon those globalist/neocons are actually the "useful idiots" of the swamp, the military industrial complex?

DF

why would you think a psycho like mad dog was great when he said...it is fun shooting bad guys. yeah in Panama or Granada. I would like to put him in a trench around Stalingrad at 35 below with no resupply for a few weeks and see how much fun he was having. never fought in a real war
Originally Posted by bbassi

are you saying he's a puffer?

mad gog pushed the homosexual agenda in the military

Additionally, Bob Woodward points to Vice President Mike Pence as the whisperer who made sure President Trump blindly nominated officials who could facilitate his removal.

Granted it could be false or fake. But ....

pence is a deep state POS evan-genital who looks fake not even human. looks like a senior Ken doll for old sea hags
The BIG question still remains,
What doesn’t the Military Brass and the Military Industrial Complex have in store for President Trump in the coming weeks and months. He is costing them Billions and they can’t allow that.

It’s why McCain sabotaged Trump with his participation in the Steel Dossier and why Graham, Bolton, Mattis, Kelly, Esper Vindman, and Pence are involved in the coup to stop Trump.

Remember, when all the Deep State enemies of Trump(Hillary, Obama, Chaney, Biden)got envelopes at the Bush funeral, Pence got one as well.
Generals don't usually do well in civilian government positions
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Seems we're finding out just how deep and big the "swamp" actually is....

Lotta Swampers in sheep's clothes...

Takes time to ferret them out...

Second term should be better in that regard.

And, I wouldn't be too quick to throw Pence under the bus. IMO, he's an asset.

DF

Yep
So out of all the lying main stream media talking heads, you guys choose to believe Bob effing Woodward? He’s hawking a book for cripe’s sake!
Originally Posted by gregintenn
So out of all the lying main stream media talking heads, you guys choose to believe Bob effing Woodward? He’s hawking a book for cripe’s sake!

Exactly!

Wow, I did not know that. I mean really who can go their whole life with out a woman.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Exactly!

The most rational comment on the thread.

mike r
If I was Trump, I wouldn't have given Woodward the time of day, must less all those hours of taped interviews. After all his lib leanings and hit jobs, why go there?

On the other hand, all this "light" on swamp stuff may not all be bad.

Still, I wouldn't have honored that scum bag with anything.

DF
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Ike handled it quite well!

Been thinking the same thing the past couple days of all these "woodward says" threads!
I have yet to see Mattis publicly deny this accusation. This is sedition.
Mattis never came close to the hype. Then he forgot who he worked for.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Exactly!

mike r

Originally Posted by marktheshark

Been thinking the same thing the past couple days of all these "woodward says" threads!

Did you guy read the entire article linked in the OP, if you had you have found that there is a hell of a lot more on Mattis and the Military coup against the Commander in Chief, besides the Woodard article.

Check it out.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I was fooled as well.

Yep.
The Devil Dog was just a Devil.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Exactly!

mike r

You three should really read something before you show your asses like that. You can find Mattis' own public statements. This isn't about Bob Woodward. It's about a seditious military officer.
Same guy who got a deathbed interview with William Casey when he was in a coma and unable to speak. Yep. Credible. LMAO
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Trump has a problem that isn’t easily resolved. The levers of this government are so intertwined with a permanent faceless bureaucracy that you really need someone familiar with the whole thing to know where they are and how to operate them. But anyone who knows all that, is likely a part of them and part of the problem.

Hard to be an outsider and get anything done in a system like Washington.

This right here.
the 2 jews woodward and bernstein are like the vampires in movies who are in the coffin for decades until they are revived with the blood of fake RINO's. every 30 years they rise out of the coffin to attack a GOP target. those 2 like the rest of the rotten boomers pelosi soros kissinger ginsberg etc seem like they will never die
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Same guy who got a deathbed interview with William Casey when he was in a coma and unable to speak. Yep. Credible. LMAO

Like I said, Woodward is only a small part of the OP article, check it out.

Not me.
Originally Posted by rte
This is just more proof that the military industrial complex has F'd this country and should be taken down and put in their proper place, and that is obedience to their boss,the President of the United States.

Shades of the Praetorian Guard and the emperors of Rome. After Augustus, real power gradually transitioned to the Praetorian Guard to the point where they eventually became the real power in Rome, and it no longer mattered whether there was a good or corrupt emperor. Only Constantine had sufficient power (since he was revered by the regular military) to toss them out.

Ike did well.
Originally Posted by websterparish47

Ike did well.

Meh.......operation ajax was a dud.

Ike did well.

Seems Ike was more politician than general, even when he was a general....

So, the transition wasn't that big a hill to climb for him...

Generals, like Patton, would never have made that transition. Georgie was all soldier, not much politician.

Today's generals, raised to flag status during the Clinton, Bush and Obongo administrations, were probably chosen for their political pliability more than their basic military abilities, IMO. So, no surprise how many are deep state swampsters...

DF

Ike did well.

Generals, like Patton, would never have made that transition. Georgie was all soldier, not much politician.

Today's generals, raised to flag status during the Clinton, Bush and Obongo administrations, were probably chosen for their political pliability more than their basic military abilities, IMO. So, no surprise how many are deep state swampsters...

DF
It hadn't been too long before Obama was in office...in fact, it may have been when he was in office that a questionnaire was circulated amongst the officer corps as to what they'd do in certain situations. I'm sure those that scored high on that were promoted and those that didn't quietly pushed out. One of the questions was whether they'd order troops to confiscate guns from civilians in the USA.

Ike did well.

DF
It hadn't been too long before Obama was in office...in fact, it may have been when he was in office that a questionnaire was circulated amongst the officer corps as to what they'd do in certain situations. I'm sure those that scored high on that were promoted and those that didn't quietly pushed out. One of the questions was whether they'd order troops to confiscate guns from civilians in the USA.

I remember that. That such a question was asked caused me to lose a lot of faith in the military.

Ike did well.

DF

The Battle of Washington 1932

In the years after World War I, a long battle over providing a bonus payment to WWI veterans raged between Congress and the White House. Presidents Harding and Coolidge both vetoed early attempts to provide a bonus to WWI veterans. Congress overrode Coolidge’s veto in 1926, passing the World War Adjusted Compensation Act, otherwise known as the Bonus Act.

The act promised WWI veterans a bonus based on length of service between April 5, 1917 and July 1, 1919; $1 per day stateside and $1.25 per day overseas, with the payout capped at $500 for stateside veterans and $625* for overseas veterans. The catch was this bonus would not pay out until each veteran’s birthday in 1945, paying out to his estate if he should die before then. Although veterans were allowed to borrow against the bonus certificate beginning in 1927, by 1932, banks were short on credit to give.

General Douglas MacArthur led the Army troops, along with his aide Major Dwight D. Eisenhower and an able tank commander, Major George S. Patton. Under President Hoover’s orders to drive the protesters back across the Anacostia River, the Army was in position in the late afternoon. Once the order was given, the troops advanced with tanks, fixed bayonets, and tear gas to drive away the crowd of veterans back across the bridge.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Ike did well.

DF

The Battle of Washington 1932

In the years after World War I, a long battle over providing a bonus payment to WWI veterans raged between Congress and the White House. Presidents Harding and Coolidge both vetoed early attempts to provide a bonus to WWI veterans. Congress overrode Coolidge’s veto in 1926, passing the World War Adjusted Compensation Act, otherwise known as the Bonus Act.

The act promised WWI veterans a bonus based on length of service between April 5, 1917 and July 1, 1919; $1 per day stateside and $1.25 per day overseas, with the payout capped at $500 for stateside veterans and $625* for overseas veterans. The catch was this bonus would not pay out until each veteran’s birthday in 1945, paying out to his estate if he should die before then. Although veterans were allowed to borrow against the bonus certificate beginning in 1927, by 1932, banks were short on credit to give.

General Douglas MacArthur led the Army troops, along with his aide Major Dwight D. Eisenhower and an able tank commander, Major George S. Patton. Under President Hoover’s orders to drive the protesters back across the Anacostia River, the Army was in position in the late afternoon. Once the order was given, the troops advanced with tanks, fixed bayonets, and tear gas to drive away the crowd of veterans back across the bridge.

That wasn't their commands, they were just soldiers following orders.

That doesn't give much a window into their later development and what they did when they were in command positions.

Interesting, nonetheless.

DF
AjAX WAS ciA. RUN BYjOHN fOSTER dULLAS
Woodward is trying so hard to be relevant again......He still has wet dreams about Watergate.
© 24hourcampfire