Home

A trump landslide? A razor sharp election with Trump or Biden by a whisker? A Biden landslide?

Personally I'm worried. Trump is not at all looking good. This could be bad, very bad,
Always remember the polls are not based on anything accurate or without bias. They are to make you get discouraged and possibly not vote. Propaganda. These same polls had the wicked witch winning over Trump, never forget that. Show your support for Trump everywhere you go and conduct yourself as a true patriot.
At this point I'm for whatever will bring about the balkanization of America the quickest.

The country is already irreparably split. It's time to make it official.
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

A trump landslide? A razor sharp election with Trump or Biden by a whisker? A Biden landslide?

Personally I'm worried. Trump is not at all looking good. This could be bad, very bad,

With a dick in your cake hole.

Per always.

Did you see him in Michigan today? Not sure what you mean “not at all looking good” but he killed it. My dad has been saying similar [bleep] and I thought he was just going senile but maybe I’m missing something
Trump will win the real election by 5%. The Democrats will fraud the count to within 1%. Then there will be law suits in 20 states.
In a straight up, fair election, I think Trump would run away with it.

But the Communists have been making plans to steal this election ever since Trump got elected in 2016.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

But the Communists have been making plans to steal this election ever since Trump got elected in 2016.

They've been working on it since the 2000 election and the hanging chads.
Z
The country is already irreparably split. It's time to make it official.

This ^^^

Regardless of the outcome, violent conflict is very likely. We need to be ready to defend our own and to ensure our home state remains a part of the newly reconstituted Constitutional Republic.

Hopefully Trump’s victory on November 3 withstands all the fraudulent attacks of the Dem/Communists subsequent phony ballots which will magically be “discovered.” It will buy us time to organize the new US of A, under the Constitution.
Don't waste a single round of ammo between now and November- - - - -we're probably going to have to make every shot count.
There's no point in worrying about violence after an election win. If it happens it happens and we deal with it then. But if we lose the election, you will be wishing our biggest problems were some riots in the streets.
Just tell your people how you want it to end. Then tell them to get it done. Simple. I assume you still have people.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Always remember the polls are not based on anything accurate or without bias. They are to make you get discouraged and possibly not vote. Propaganda. These same polls had the wicked witch winning over Trump, never forget that. Show your support for Trump everywhere you go and conduct yourself as a true patriot.

Yep.

And Trump wins by a Landslide. BIGGLY!

I don't think he would have a snowball's chance in hell, but what difference does it make? It won't be a "straight-up, fair election". He has seen to that already.
At times like this, you just gotta remember that people are really fuucking stupid. Whatever way it works out, people are still gonna be really fuucking stupid after the election.

There. Don't you feel better?

Are you referring to Trumps hair, his complexion, clothes, or something else?

😎
It ends badly.
"not with a bang, but a whimper"

Don't Worry. Be Happy. With a cock in your mouth.
Trump wins with a mandate.
You’re in Oregon and you’re worried about November?

That’s a bit retarded don’t you think?
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
At times like this, you just gotta remember that people are really fuucking stupid. Whatever way it works out, people are still gonna be really fuucking stupid after the election.

America wins! Trump out runs sloooooooow joe.

At this juncture nothing is for sure. Hope for the best prepare for the worst.
Trump will amass 300+ Electoral votes on election night. All he needs is 270 Electoral votes and it is game over. The dimrats can count the fraudulent mail-in ballots until the until the cows come home and it won't make any difference.
With Katy Brown's ridiculous Covid mandates, coupled with soon to be four months of rioting, arson, and looting in Portland, and now 1/2 million people displaced by wildfires.........all obviously due to liberal policy making......I will not be surprised to see Trump take Oregon.

Might not happen, but it is a hell of a lot more likely this year than it has been in a very long time.

And there is a possibility of Oregon Congressional district #4 flipping.

Some hope on the horizon, perhaps.

Are you calling me or him stupid?
Trump wins but democrats do not accept. Trump puts traitors in gitamo and makes use of firing squads or the civil war starts.
Posted By: KC Re: So How is it going to end... - 09/11/20

I hope that people come to the realization that it's deadly for only a small percentage of the population. Most of the population will get sick and experience mild symptoms, then recover.

1. 181,000+ people have died in the U.S.
2. Of those deaths, 170,000+/- had pre-existing conditions that contributed to their death.
3. Pre-existing conditions include things like asthma, emphysema, COPD, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc.
4. About 9,000 people over the age of 70, without pre-existing conditions, have died.
5. Millions of people have contracted the flu and suffered only minor symptoms, then recovered. These are not even being counted because they didn't go to the hospital.
6. Only a handful of people, not in a high risk category have died.
7. So if you're in a high risk category stay home, avoid gatherings of people, practice good hygiene, avoid anyone with symptoms, maybe for several more months.
8. If you're not in a high risk category, then you can go about your daily activities as you normally would. If you start to exhibit symptoms, then stay home for a couple of weeks.

I'm 72 years old. I'm sick and tired of big brother telling me that I have to stay at home, wear a mask, avoid groups of people. I'm not going to live my life in fear and cower under some rock. A life like that isn't worth living.
Posted By: KC Re: So How is it going to end... - 09/11/20

I hope that people come to the realization that it's deadly for only a small percentage of the population. Most of the population will get sick and experience mild symptoms, then recover.

1. 181,000+ people have died in the U.S.
2. Of those deaths, 170,000+/- had pre-existing conditions that contributed to their death.
3. Pre-existing conditions include things like asthma, emphysema, COPD, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, etc.
4. About 9,000 people over the age of 70, without pre-existing conditions, have died.
5. Millions of people have contracted the flu and suffered only minor symptoms, then recovered. These are not even being counted because they didn't go to the hospital.
7. So if you're in a high risk category stay home, avoid gatherings of people, practice good hygiene, avoid anyone with symptoms, maybe for several more months.
8. If you're not in a high risk category, then you can go about your daily activities as you normally would. If you start to exhibit symptoms, then stay home for a couple of weeks.

I'm 72 years old. I'm sick and tired of big brother telling me that I have to stay at home, wear a mask, avoid groups of people. I'm not going to live my life in fear and cower under some rock. A life like that isn't worth living.
The libs, polls, media etc underestimated Trump during the last election.

I bet they do it again. I’ve seen a lot of republicans that didn’t vote for him last time say they are now going to vote for him because he’s turned out to be a solid president. Also, I think a lot of moderates underreport in the polls but will secretly vote for Trump because they are tired of all this rioting. Trump isn’t the guy that is going to start WWIII like everyone thought. I think he’s removed a lot of the fears.

Finally, Biden is a terrible candidate. He makes Hillary look electable. After he gets beat, all the libs are going to squeal about how he was a terrible candidate, just like they did with Hillary. Of course now, they are all in support. I think most see through their shielding of him and know he’s losing his mind.

I’m betting on a solid electoral college victory.

At this juncture nothing is for sure. Hope for the best prepare for the worst.

We're prepared, ass whole.

It's the little dirtbags like you that go to the FEMA camps first that we end up having to rescue..

They have been actively stealing elections for many years.We are just lately catching on.
Originally Posted by KC

Don't take this wrong. I agree with 99% of your position.

Just one point needs to be made. There are millions of high risk individuals in this nation who have to go out every day and make a living.

I am one. At 64 years, I am in better health than my Dad or Mom were at my age. Dad passed recently three months past his 89'th birthday. Mom passed more recently at 84 years. Hell, she was asthmatic since she was 22.

I am in better health than my grandparents were at my age, each of which lived well into their nineties.

But yes, I am over weight, three bouts of pneumonia has left me with permanent COPD, and yes, I am diabetic.

And, like millions of others in like circumstance, I have no reason to expect that I will not be around for another twenty to thirty years.

Just to make the point, we can not just choose to stay home and isolate for the next year. Many of us hold critical positions in essential industry. And to almost all of us, our job is critical to us and our family.

What is the answer? I do not know! But it sure as hell should not be the dictatorial response of the government of Oregon and many other liberal strongholds. And it never should have been to shut down the economy.

If I catch the Covid from someone at work, there is a chance it would kill me. But then, if a semi crosses the center line tomorrow morning on my twenty mile commute, it will definitely kill me. But I still get in the car every morning and drive to work.

At least the job is not slowly killing me day by day like so many in years past in a coal mine or an asbestos mill.

The real facts have proven this schitt is not 1/100'th as contagious as they told us six months ago, and not nearly as deadly.
Trump is not looking good?

Who are you getting your news from?
Steve Harvey?
Originally Posted by deflave

Per always.

deflave your fascination with Gay Anal Sex seems rather normalized and it also seems to be a frequent theme in all your conversations, now I'm not here to judge but Freud might suggest a little closet Broke Back mountain ? just saying.....
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Trump will win the real election by 5%. The Democrats will fraud the count to within 1%. Then there will be law suits in 20 states.

Ya dreamin sunshine
Posted By: cfran Re: So How is it going to end... - 09/11/20
Go away, Huff Post remember. You aren’t wanted here Jeff.
Originally Posted by cfran
Go away, Huff Post remember. You aren’t wanted here Jeff.

Typical queer, looking for love in all the wrong places.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

...and the snowflakes will cry again when Donald Trump is declared the winner! MAGA!
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Did you see him in Michigan today? Not sure what you mean “not at all looking good” but he killed it. My dad has been saying similar [bleep] and I thought he was just going senile but maybe I’m missing something

I heard there were more Trump supporters with signs and flags at the Biden rally than there were Biden supporters.

I did hear that Governor Half-wit and ex-governor Dipshit Snider was at Sleepy Joe’s as well.
Originally Posted by Ginther

Per always.

deflave your fascination with Gay Anal Sex seems rather normalized and it also seems to be a frequent theme in all your conversations, now I'm not here to judge but Freud might suggest a little closet Broke Back mountain ? just saying.....

The self-proclaimed fluffer takes issue with f a g g otry.

LOL

Spano has always been and will always be a clam.
Originally Posted by tpcollins

I heard there were more Trump supporters with signs and flags at the Biden rally than there were Biden supporters.

I did hear that Governor Half-wit and ex-governor Dipshit Snider was at Sleepy Joe’s as well.

Landslide.

It won’t even be close.
Posted By: cfran Re: So How is it going to end... - 09/11/20
I am a (MN) resident, I know not a great state, nonetheless from my local sources I am increasingly very bullish (MN) will turn Red. Actually I’m convinced it will. Signage in neighborhoods across the State for Trump are multiples of 2016. Floyd riots have cooled off many libs as well.

Landslide is in the works, so I concur.
Trump wins in a blowout...

I have a long time friend who lives in MA. He says he does not know one person who supports Trump including him. And he knows a lot of people.

I live in southern Or. and know only one person who will NOT vote for Trump. And I don't know a lot of people.

All I'm saying is that because of many recent circumstances Trump's chances do not appear as sweet as they did last year this time. Calling me puerile names will not change that rubric.

Maybe I'll have my Chief of Staff conduct an internal poll. Standby.

Landslide.

It won’t even be close.

You think so?

Landslide for who?
All the big city apartment dwellers likely don't have a lawn to put a sign on.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
All the big city apartment dwellers likely don't have a lawn to put a sign on.

Good point and there are a lot more of them than of us.

People vote, acres don't that's why you see the vast majority of OR painted red with only a few blue spots.

If the media was honest and just reported things rather than telling us how to think, Trump would win in a landslide.

But, here's what I expect:

- The flood of books, stories, reports etc. of "bad things" Trump did will continue. There's a reason they are all coming out now rather than spread across the last couple years.

- Trump rallies will continue to be ignored except to point out nobody is wearing masks

- If one state has a burst of cases in a school, it will be world wide news and Trump's fault for opening schools. If no break outs happen, that will not be made into a story

- D's will continue to jump on and exaggerate all the books etc. Woodwards went from "down played to keep Americans from panicing" to "he lied they died" (catchy phrase though)

Trump will hopefully win. It will NOT be a landslide, there's to many head in the sand voters on both sides that blindly will vote D/R. Then there's the about 20% (my guess) that actually try to think and decide, but how many will be swayed by slanted media coverage.

My guess: Trump wins, even on delegate count solidly. D's challenge any close vote in states, then will only have to change a handfull of votes in several states to change the delegate count. Again, Trump (R) win delegate count, lose public vote and we have 4 more years of TDS
Posted By: ribka Re: So How is it going to end... - 09/11/20

I have a long time friend who lives in MA. He says he does not know one person who supports Trump including him. And he knows a lot of people.

I live in southern Or. and know only one person who will NOT vote for Trump. And I don't know a lot of people.

All I'm saying is that because of many recent circumstances Trump's chances do not appear as sweet as they did last year this time. Calling me puerile names will not change that rubric.

Sounds very scientific. Is your friend in MA Karl Rove by chance? Im very upset that MA is turning blue now after all of these years.
Posted By: ribka Re: So How is it going to end... - 09/11/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Landslide.

It won’t even be close.

You think so?

Landslide for who?

whom

To anyone that asks, I say "A Biden Landslide."

With you guys? I think Trump will win, and the roaches are going to crawl back behind the kitchen cabinets.There will be trouble, but it will not be on a grand scale. There will be paybacks. You don't take on the USA and a sitting president and get away lightly.

Try a social venue other than a bath house.

You may find it enlightening.
Originally Posted by ribka

Landslide.

It won’t even be close.

You think so?

Landslide for who?

whom

Thanks school marm.
Originally Posted by ribka

Landslide.

It won’t even be close.

You think so?

Landslide for who?

whom

Thanks school marm.

Failing grammar, again.
70% of this country cannot think rationally, let alone for themselves. The media is all in for the Dems like never before. In fact, we no longer have a media in this country. We have a conglomerate of Leftist propagandists.

Are you calling me or him stupid?

I'm not calling anyone specific stupid here. I'm making an assertion that is based on observation. That the outcome of the election is in doubt is some hefty evidence that people are, indeed, fuucking stupid. Half of them are planning to vote for a mentally invalid, predatory female-sniffing, career criminal because they can't discern fact from fiction. Pretty fuucking stupid.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: So How is it going to end... - 09/11/20

I have a long time friend who lives in MA. He says he does not know one person who supports Trump including him. And he knows a lot of people..

That doesn't surprise me one bit. You can run a snail on the Democratic ticket in Mass. and they would blindly vote for it.

IIRC you were pretty negative in 2016 as well, Better get on quick, the train is leaving the station for a great ride!

Again.
Another Trump landslide, blood in the streets, cats living with dogs, the usual.

A trump landslide?

This^^^^^^^^^^^^

And it's going to get very, very ugly. We are going to find out if the R's have enough backbone to fight the fraud or they are going to just rollover & take it in the azz.

As I said, this is going to get really ugly & also for a very long time, after the election if DJT wins.

If Biden wins, then it's a question of what the red states are going to do then because they are going to get steamrolled of they do nothing...........by "they", I mean the people there.

MM
Don’t overlook the importance of retaining the Senate. Without that, Trump only has the veto and the potential appointments will die on the vine.
If Trump wins the Republicans hold the Senate and hopefully pick up the House as well. I think if Trump wins things will quite down and if they don't he'll send the Guardsmen or US Marshalls in to stop the mayhem.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
If Trump wins the Republicans hold the Senate and hopefully pick up the House as well. I think if Trump wins things will quite down and if they don't he'll send the Guardsmen or US Marshalls in to stop the mayhem.

Yep.
If you’re gonna hope, hope bigly.

The mayhem will continue and Trump would only, legally protect federal assets.
A little history from the '16 debates, so the 'fire knows what kinda loser the OP is:

The Big T ran into a little old lady that fed him his balls on a clean platter. After disposing of 16 Republicans he gets his lunch eaten and clock cleaned by a moldy old Democrat.

Dispelled all her "health" issues.

I'm distressed, pissed, and ready to ralph.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Yep.
If you’re gonna hope, hope bigly.

The mayhem will continue and Trump would only, legally protect federal assets.

If the mayhem continues and spreads to places where people are willing to strike back Trump won't have to do anything except send some body bags to clean up the left overs.
Never forget that Biden doesn’t have a brain.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
A little history from the '16 debates, so the 'fire knows what kinda loser the OP is:

The Big T ran into a little old lady that fed him his balls on a clean platter. After disposing of 16 Republicans he gets his lunch eaten and clock cleaned by a moldy old Democrat.

Dispelled all her "health" issues.

I'm distressed, pissed, and ready to ralph.

Haha!
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Never forget that Biden doesn’t have a brain.

Matters not, Mi Amigo.

They’re not voting for Biden, per se, they’re voting for the democratic machine.

I think that’s maybe what you were alluding to.
I am a (MN) resident, I know not a great state, nonetheless from my local sources I am increasingly very bullish (MN) will turn Red. Actually I’m convinced it will. Signage in neighborhoods across the State for Trump are multiples of 2016. Floyd riots have cooled off many libs as well.

No chance, I'll believe it when I see it. MN is fool's gold and the same state that brought us Omar.
I'll never forget traveling to the twin cities with a good friend from there, I met his dad, a Dem who said he'd vote for Satan before he'd vote GOP. Most there would.

MN 'nice' is officially MN insane now....sorry, no offense meant.
Posted By: add Re: So How is it going to end... - 09/12/20
Originally Posted by broomd

No chance

smirk
Posted By: johnn Re: So How is it going to end... - 09/14/20
TRUMP wins, Biden goes back to his basement, Ruth croaks and Pelosi retires and moves to china, its gonna be AWESOME....!
© 24hourcampfire