Home
Posted By: Ringman Cops are the good - 09/13/20
They are making themselves the same as Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0AIWvhauIo&feature=emb_rel_pause
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
does not surprise me one bit. the reason the fake right has been losing for 50 years is they refuse to identify the enemies arrayed against them...the bolshevik jews and the cops that carry out their orders
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Those are some stupid cops.

Matt Solen: "I was in Afghanistan".

Cop: "Congratulations".

Stupid fugking cop.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
I know many good officers that would die for their community and put themselves in harms way daily for ungrateful people. Ive been overseas....and seen first hand what lawlessness looks like. I rather have police. Hold bad cops responsible but not stereotype all police as bad.
Originally Posted by Esox357
I know many good officers that would die for their community and put themselves in harms way daily for ungrateful people. Ive been overseas....and seen first hand what lawlessness looks like. I rather have police. Hold bad cops responsible but not stereotype all police as bad.

you watched to many cop movies and TV series that have been made for 50 years
Posted By: m1rifleman Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
BS, cops make bad judgements too, just like every profession..
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Cops ARE part of the problem.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
BS, cops make bad judgements too, just like every profession..

How much of a pass would you give a school bus driver that botched their job so badly? Why are cops held to such a repeatedly low standard by so many people who proclaim they are conservative?
what I cant understand is how can there be bad cops if there are good cops? wouldnt the good cops stop the bad ones? or cover up for them?
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Can a white guy hit the "sue the cops" lottery? It looks like he's going to be paying his bills with the city's money for a long time to come if he has even a halfway competent legal beagle!
Posted By: Ringman Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Recently I saw videos of cops arresting good guys for taking down bag guys. They are not endearing themselves to the general population.

What's so sad for me is I am old and remember when everyone help police in high esteem.
Originally Posted by Ringman
Recently I saw videos of cops arresting good guys for taking down bag guys. They are not endearing themselves to the general population.

What's so sad for me is I am old and remember when everyone help police in high esteem.

when I lived in Bklyn NY the beat cop treated us kids like he was our uncle. we would run to the store to get him a sandwich and he would give us enough to buy a ball to play with. they were tough guys but very fair. they were not robots and never bothered with trivial stuff. if he saw two kids fighting he would boot them in the azz tell them to go home.
My father was a cop then detective in NYC never fired his gun. he and his partners were proud of it. he arrested mass murderers satanists doing human sacrifice bank robbers rapists etc. He was WWII vet as most of them at that time. a different breed of men
Cops need their legal protections taken away so they can be held accountable if they step over the line. If the cry baby cops can't handle that then maybe they need to find a new job.
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Cops need their legal protections taken away so they can be held accountable if they step over the line. If the cry baby cops can't handle that then maybe they need to find a new job.

that is my main problem with them. if that happened cops would be held in higher esteem even by some of the feral blacks
Posted By: jimy Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
The police chief is an idiot so what do you think that leads to ?

Its proven time and time again, that they are clearly not on our side.........

The location of the situation would be the deciding factor if I would ever call on the police for help, my first call would be to my lawyer.
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

that is my main problem with them. if that happened cops would be held in higher esteem even by some of the feral blacks

10-4 on that.
Posted By: m1rifleman Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
perhaps I should have said good cops can make bad judgements and bad cops can make even worse ones. don't paint all cops with the same brush. all cops are not the problem, some are. would we be better off if bad ones weren't protected? sure. same with all professions.
Posted By: BamBam Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20

when I lived in Bklyn NY the beat cop treated us kids like he was our uncle. we would run to the store to get him a sandwich and he would give us enough to buy a ball to play with. they were tough guys but very fair. they were not robots and never bothered with trivial stuff. if he saw two kids fighting he would boot them in the azz tell them to go home.
My father was a cop then detective in NYC never fired his gun. he and his partners were proud of it. he arrested mass murderers satanists doing human sacrifice bank robbers rapists etc. He was WWII vet as most of them at that time. a different breed of men

I was born in Staten Island, my whole family was on a job including myself, short stent. You’re right cops were different Then,A boot in the ass and on your way home or throw the kid in the back of the car and take them home and his father we give him a boot in the ass. But that was in a good neighborhood, My brother was a detective also.he was in the 77 precinct Brooklyn he was involved in 8 shoot outs 6 on the books :)four hits three DOA That was in the 80s,90s, He held The record in New York when he was in the gun squad, 125 guns in one year most people don’t realize how many guns were on the street. Your dad is very lucky never having to fire his weapon, my father and his two brothers also World War II veterans never had to discharge there firearms also, But they were different times for themP.m. me your dad’s name I’ll see if my brother knew him.
perhaps I should have said good cops can make bad judgements and bad cops can make even worse ones. don't paint all cops with the same brush. all cops are not the problem, some are. would we be better off if bad ones weren't protected? sure. same with all professions.

Certainly, every cop who wears a badge an a uniform isn't a POS. I keep on wondering why none of the good cops and only a minority of self-labelled conservatives continually hold ALL cops to such a low standard. Wouldn't their protections under the law dictate that all cops should be held to a higher standard?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Cops fuqked up and are now trying to get out of it by intimidating the Vic.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Certainly, every cop who wears a badge an a uniform isn't a POS. I keep on wondering why none of the good cops and only a minority of self-labelled conservatives continually hold ALL cops to such a low standard. Wouldn't their protections under the law dictate that all cops should be held to a higher standard?

Not all cops are bad, not even close. However, I takes only ONE time to change your attitude towards cops. My attitude was changed by a bad cop, and I promise you, I will not EVER trust ANY copper, ever again. I will treat them with respect, obey lawful commands, and answer lawful questions. But I will never, ever, EVER trust a cop, give him/her the benefit of the doubt, or think they have my best interest in mind. If the good ones don't weed out the bad ones, how "good" are they, really? If they don't cross the thin blue line, it's not very reasonable to expect me to cross it the other direction, is it?
Originally Posted by Dutch

Not all cops are bad, not even close. However, I takes only ONE time to change your attitude towards cops. My attitude was changed by a bad cop, and I promise you, I will not EVER trust ANY copper, ever again. I will treat them with respect, obey lawful commands, and answer lawful questions. But I will never, ever, EVER trust a cop, give him/her the benefit of the doubt, or think they have my best interest in mind. If the good ones don't weed out the bad ones, how "good" are they, really? If they don't cross the thin blue line, it's not very reasonable to expect me to cross it the other direction, is it?

This is pretty much how I see it. I've had lots of interactions with cops in their professional capacity and fewer, but still many, with cops outside their professional capacity. Maybe I have been just unlucky, or something to that effect, but the cops I've met that I thought were "good" were about 20%, and in my younger days, say through age 30, I only met two out of a couple dozen that I would call good. I realized cops don't care about facts, or justice. It's a job. I still try to give each the benefit of the doubt individually if and when I interact with them. I will say that they don't seem to want to engage in any PR, and in general look at non-cops as suspects as a matter of course.
Originally Posted by BamBam

I was born in Staten Island, my whole family was on a job including myself, short stent. You’re right cops were different Then,A boot in the ass and on your way home or throw the kid in the back of the car and take them home and his father we give him a boot in the ass. But that was in a good neighborhood, My brother was a detective also.he was in the 77 precinct Brooklyn he was involved in 8 shoot outs 6 on the books :)four hits three DOA That was in the 80s,90s, He held The record in New York when he was in the gun squad, 125 guns in one year most people don’t realize how many guns were on the street. Your dad is very lucky never having to fire his weapon, my father and his two brothers also World War II veterans never had to discharge there firearms also, But they were different times for themP.m. me your dad’s name I’ll see if my brother knew him.

my father retired in 73. worked in manhattan in the garment district as a detective started in the 61 precinct in Bklyn then the bomb squad before he retired. he worked in harlem during the riots. I think your brother would be to young to know him. when they built the Verrazano bridge the whites fled there like a jail break. so the Italian area where I was gravesend in Bensonhurst emptied out so we moved 40 miles out of the city. remember when my father was working the black panthers were running wild calling the cops faking a domestic thing while they were walking up the stairs they would ambush them. way more cops shot then then now. my father and his partner would go up the freight elevator and come down on them. some got thrown out widows others down flights of stairs
What is missing in today's world is "Justice" and that justice is supposed to be for all men, but that is simply not what our law enforcement people are doing, the D.A.'s won't charge the rioters, Police chiefs tell the cops to stand down, so the cops don't arrest them and everyone goes home to do it all over a gain the next day !
Originally Posted by jimy
What is missing in today's world is "Justice" and that justice is supposed to be for all men, but that is simply not what our law enforcement people are doing, the D.A.'s won't charge the rioters, Police chiefs tell the cops to stand down, so the cops don't arrest them and everyone goes home to do it all over a gain the next day !

most DA's dont charge cops either
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
I love threads like these.....tell us again how the meanie copper did you wrong lol.

......well this one time in 19 and 64....lol

Strange things is, most folks don't have dealings with the law very frequently.......weird.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20

This is pretty much how I see it. I've had lots of interactions with cops in their professional capacity and fewer, but still many, with cops outside their professional capacity. Maybe I have been just unlucky, or something to that effect, but the cops I've met that I thought were "good" were about 20%, and in my younger days, say through age 30, I only met two out of a couple dozen that I would call good. I realized cops don't care about facts, or justice. It's a job. I still try to give each the benefit of the doubt individually if and when I interact with them. I will say that they don't seem to want to engage in any PR, and in general look at non-cops as suspects as a matter of course.

Two out of a couple dozen huh lol. You guys crack me up. Fuggin Idiots
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
I love threads like these.....tell us again how the meanie copper did you wrong lol.

Strange things is, most folks don't have dealings with the law very frequently.......weird.

thank god
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

how long you working for a police union? the guy is totally right and you know it that is why you had to insult people like a juvenile

thank god

Tell us again how the mean ol' copper wronged you....
Posted By: BamBam Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by BamBam

my father retired in 73. worked in manhattan in the garment district as a detective started in the 61 precinct in Bklyn then the bomb squad before he retired. he worked in harlem during the riots. I think your brother would be to young to know him. when they built the Verrazano bridge the whites fled there like a jail break. so the Italian area where I was gravesend in Bensonhurst emptied out so we moved 40 miles out of the city. remember when my father was working the black panthers were running wild calling the cops faking a domestic thing while they were walking up the stairs they would ambush them. way more cops shot then then now. my father and his partner would go up the freight elevator and come down on them. some got thrown out widows others down flights of stairs

My dad and his brothers were from your fathers Time,My uncle Vinny was a detective my uncle Jerry was ESU when they first started and my father was a sergeant different breed of cops back then my father was in Harlem during the riots he said you wouldn’t believe how many of them they shot.I’m sure your dad told you some good stories mine did :-) Black panthers Were bad news back then. Verrazano bridge killed Staten Island, Bensonhurst Was a great place to live Great food great people, it’s amazing how much New York has changed.

how long you working for a police union? the guy is totally right and you know it that is why you had to insult people like a juvenile

Yea, I'm the juvenile lol. You've done nothing but bitch about police officers since you joined here.

Please tell us what happened. Did they not cut your sorry ass a break on your speeding ticket, or did they not let you off on that DUI you had coming? We really want to know.

Another one to ignore, your posts are worthless.

thank god

tell us how popular your wife is in the cops locker room

thank god

So you got nothing? They just taught you to hate coppers at the local nambla chapter meetings?

thank god

So you got nothing? They just taught you to hate coppers at the local nambla chapter meetings?

life has taught me to avoid cops and not be dumb enough to think they are on your side. they take orders from white hating communists. I wish BLM and the cops would eliminate each other. that would be heaven. both are tax parasite gangs that want to be above the law- kill who they want- be worshipped by the public and forcibly rule over people. nambla loves cops cause if a few guys went to their meeting and beat the hell out of them cops would hunt them down. all law enforcement allowed epstein to run a pedophile mossad blackmail ring for 30 years from the FBI down to NYC cops
Posted By: ribka Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
I got a speeding ticket when I was 17 So I think cops murdered poor angelic George Floyd and they are all dirty too. If someone breaks into my house I know karate damn well and have a savage 99 so don't need no stinking dirty cops.

Phug all you cop groupies.
So you're just a couch riding curmudgeon with zero understanding of the nonsense you speak?

Very cool stuff...
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Everyone would be a lot better off if they could just admit mistakes. The chief should have simply said something like, “Yeah, in hindsight, we probably shouldn’t have arrested him, but things were confusing and sometimes we make mistakes. We’re sorry, and we’ll try to train better and do better next time.” Instead he doubled down and looked like a dumbass.

Yea, I'm the juvenile lol. You've done nothing but bitch about police officers since you joined here.

Please tell us what happened. Did they not cut your sorry ass a break on your speeding ticket, or did they not let you off on that DUI you had coming? We really want to know.

It's good to know whose side you're on. You'll side with the cops every time. I'll remember that if it ever becomes relevant.

Posted By: ribka Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
I wish Lebron James would chime here
These threads all turn out the same, just pissing matches between not cops , and the I wannabe acop, used to be a cop, my dad was a cop, Blagh blagh blagh !

In this case watch the video ! The cop is an arrogant ass , AKA pomus dick ! And I don't give a f~ck about you, or why you ruined my coffee break !

And its a prime example of why people feel like they do, and to top that off ,the chief is almost as pompous as his mini me !
Posted By: Springcove Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
This from the self proclaimed “ I quit school at 15” but I’m smarter than you. Such a ray of sunshine since you joined the fire. Your illiteracy and stupidity are very telling. Throw in a some anti-Semitism and racism and you’re just a peach... Or a complete idiot.
I believe all professions have a bell curve. Some great, some terrible, most trying their best just to do their job.

But even I would advise exercising your 5th amendment rights (ie not incriminating ones self). That's a no brainer.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Burnout and their give a damn gets busted. The enemy of good cops and citizens everywhere.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Burnout and their give a damn gets busted. The enemy of good cops and citizens everywhere.

kwg

You forgot admin..
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
I think all of you should just join BLM/ANTIFA. You already sound just like them.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20

thank god

Your a POS. Probably a guy that could never pass a civil service exam.

It's good to know whose side you're on. You'll side with the cops every time. I'll remember that if it ever becomes relevant.

lol where did the evil police officers touch you? C'mon, we all want to know.

Dumbfugg
Posted By: Ringman Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Originally Posted by jimy

Except the cops know they can arrest the good guys and not suffer from their higher ups.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20

kwg

You forgot admin..

Agree. Poor leadership will kill the give a damn in a New York minute. Politics are usually the root cause. Our city Council fought semi autos because it would give us a "military look that would not be good for public relations".

kwg
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20

SPQR70AD & ringman,

I believe you. My Grandpa was a cop. I have other family and a handful of friends too. I've known as far as I could tell, decent police. I've known and have befriended several famous police that were highly esteemed by the public all over this country. This is not some email pen pals, but long trips to spend 3 days learning what I could. They've written books you might even recognize. Very honorable regardless of their jobs.
I've also known trash that I would never allow to step foot on my property and warn people of. I grew up way too biased. Looked up to "them" as if anyone who works a govt job and has that position is a Good guy. That was,
A. Gullible
B. Idolatry

I've known too many to have committed terrible imoral crimes against God and men and women.
What throws salt on every wound done to those innocent victims of police crimes is that some of the other police make excuses and cover up for that trash.
The next time I talk to academy officers, I'm going to ask why they think that is. There aught to be more willing to police their own.

Do you know what a cover over trash smells like?
The same trash. When I throw out my trash tomorrow, the bags are going with it.

I have respect for those in that police their own and call a spade a spade. That goes for politicians, police, public servants, and pastors....

Amen?
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
SPecialQueeR and humpty dumper represent their fellow gifted thinkers well, congrats.

mike r
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
Agree. Poor leadership will kill the give a damn in a New York minute. Politics are usually the root cause. Our city Council fought semi autos because it would give us a "military look that would not be good for public relations".kwg

That's terrible.

In a city to the north of yours, they used to issue .38 revolvers, but officers could carry semiautos if they bought them themselves. I believe that eventually changed, and the city issued semis. I don't believe the foot dragging came from the city council as a political image issue, but from a tightass city manager who has been there for about 40 years and will probably die on the job.

Paul
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
No wonder this place is so full of ass holes. It's right full of city slickers and cops and city slicker cops and kids of city slicker cops and city slickers are just plain natural born ass holes. Arrogant mother fuuckers. The rest of us would be a helluva lot better off with you gone.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Cops are the good - 09/13/20
I only watched the video and read the first few posts.
Now I see this has turned into another 2 page *us against them* pissing match.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Stupid fugking cop.

Didn't click the link.
So am as uninformed about the actual events as the cop was about the person's service record.
While serving your country is good.
There are military "individuals" who do dumb things at home and abroad.
Just like police.
The Police can't hope to differentiate on the street.
Many crimes nails would claim to have military service if they thought it would get them a free pass.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by Blackheart
No wonder this place is so full of ass holes. It's right full of city slickers and cops and city slicker cops and kids of city slicker cops and city slickers are just plain natural born ass holes. Arrogant mother fuuckers. The rest of us would be a helluva lot better off with you gone.

Old blackfart is almost as elequent as he is educated, worldly and good looking.

mike r
Posted By: deflave Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
Posted By: Ringman Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Stupid fugking cop.

Didn't click the link.
So am as uninformed about the actual events as the cop was about the person's service record.
While serving your country is good.
There are military "individuals" who do dumb things at home and abroad.
Just like police.
The Police can't hope to differentiate on the street.
Many crimes nails would claim to have military service if they thought it would get them a free pass.

Let me help you. A vet heroically took a gun away from a perp and called the cops. The vet was arrested, handcuffed and put in the cruiser. The vet waned to know why he was being arrested since he was the one who called the cops. The perp was not arrested until a month later. The police chief defended his officers. mad
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20

LOL

I was going to post this same video.
I for one follow this attorney's advice to a tee.
So what is the moral of the story here?

Never call the police, or simply Defund the Police?
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by steve4102

Take away the cops special protections so the bad cops can be prosecuted for breaking the law if they do, that will weed out the bad ones. I'm sick of hearing all these crybaby butt hurt cops cry about how bad they have it. Here's a newsflash for you, no one is making you do that job. If you can't handle it leave.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20

Absolute bullshit...I waved hello to a couple of coppers at work today, and am pretty sure I did the same last week.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Absolute bullshit...I waved hello to a couple of coppers at work today, and am pretty sure I did the same last week.

Holy cow JS, I'm glad you survived such a dangerous situation.......
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20

Take away the cops special protections so the bad cops can be prosecuted for breaking the law if they do, that will weed out the bad ones. I'm sick of hearing all these crybaby butt hurt cops cry about how bad they have it. Here's a newsflash for you, no one is making you do that job. If you can't handle it leave.

both
Originally Posted by Esox357

thank god

Your a POS. Probably a guy that could never pass a civil service exam.

look in the mirror if you want to see a POS. I had no intention of being a tax parasite. see no difference between some govt workers and those getting welfare. I piss on tax parasites

MadTrapper,

Can I ask where you live that is causing you all these police related problems?
SPQR,

You have clearly had some bad interactions with the police.

Can I ask what municipality or county you e had run ins with?
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
[/quote]
[/quote]

I'd like to see you say that to his face. I doubt you would. Statements like this show that you have zero credibility. You're typical of the liberal breed in that you don't know how to do anything other than insult someone that doesn't agree with you.
Originally Posted by deflave

MadTrapper,

that ia a stupid question by people who cant see the big picture. anybody against the police state may have not even got a ticket. why do you idolaters think a guy that objects to police state got raped in the azz by a cop. I am against the roadblocks the spying. around here if I drive 20 miles I go thru 2-3 speed traps. there is a county in Fla that is doing a version of the minority report where he is using computers to predict a crime going to houses in the middle of the night and harassing people. one guy that qiut said he was told to keep harassing people until they move. it was mostly young kids that stole a bike or did stupid kid sh it. this is in a 95% white area with low crime. google it. this is what is coming and if I had the power I would send all those involved and their supporters to north korea the paradise of a police state
Posted By: MadTrapper375 Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20

MadTrapper,

The USA. I have no "police related problems" I am just calling it as I see it.
Is the School Wrong?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...f7ac823837210e9d3eaf4&recip=27116010
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
I dont know.....can we maybe merge the cop and jew threads?

Seems in a similar vein.

that ia a stupid question by people who cant see the big picture. anybody against the police state may have not even got a ticket. why do you idolaters think a guy that objects to police state got raped in the azz by a cop. I am against the roadblocks the spying. around here if I drive 20 miles I go thru 2-3 speed traps. there is a county in Fla that is doing a version of the minority report where he is using computers to predict a crime going to houses in the middle of the night and harassing people. one guy that qiut said he was told to keep harassing people until they move. it was mostly young kids that stole a bike or did stupid kid sh it. this is in a 95% white area with low crime. google it. this is what is coming and if I had the power I would send all those involved and their supporters to north korea the paradise of a police state

SPQR,

So you live where?

The USA. I have no "police related problems" I am just calling it as I see it.

Oh.

LOL
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
all I know is all these people protesting police brutality ?would not have like the police in Panama City Panama,when i was there in the Army in the 80's .Even the Army said they could not do anything if we got arrested ,and they would beat people with billy clubs did not matter what they had done ,..i think we need some of those right now
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Seems in a similar vein.

Good idea
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
I posted this on a different thread.

I look at police this way-

They are where the rubber meets the road in our Constitutionally guaranteed rights. The engine is up there (politicians), but that engine can sit and spin all day if the rubber don't meet the road.

Cops should be the disconnect between a tyrannical government and the citizenry, but sadly they are not. They have demonstrated that they do the will of the higher ups regardless of the what the law says. This is my beef with cops. They need to say no to tyrannical government that seeks only to trample and enslave.

In fact, they could do a 180 and arrest those above them for breaking the law when unscrupulous power hungry politiicians and activist governmental employees seek to subvert our Constitution. But, they don't, and won't, and are therefore agents of the state, not guardians of the law.

SPQR,

So you live where?

45 miles outside of NYC a 95% white upper middle class liberal town where the cops after 5 years get 125K that is why with them and the teachers my property taxes are almost 10K
what does where I live matter to the events happening in that county in Fla? I realize here a lot of guys live out west or places where there are hardly any people. few people mean few cops to bother you. so really opinions of guys living in remote areas mean nothing. no insult to them
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I posted this on a different thread.

I look at police this way-

They are where the rubber meets the road in our Constitutionally guaranteed rights. The engine is up there (politicians), but that engine can sit and spin all day if the rubber don't meet the road.

Cops should be the disconnect between a tyrannical government and the citizenry, but sadly they are not. They have demonstrated that they do the will of the higher ups regardless of the what the law says. This is my beef with cops. They need to say no to tyrannical government that seeks only to trample and enslave.

In fact, they could do a 180 and arrest those above them for breaking the law when unscrupulous power hungry politiicians and activist governmental employees seek to subvert our Constitution. But, they don't, and won't, and are therefore agents of the state, not guardians of the law.

remember a tyrannical govt has zero power without cops. you are 100% correct on how to fix it but it aint happening

Seems in a similar vein.

then we could merge retard threads with those who worship israel and the police state
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
There is a grand difference between principles and ideology. Supporting cops when they do nothing in face of massive overt destruction and crime, or when they blatantly go against their oath, or when they blatantly persecute those who are attempting to solve the problems that cops won't is cop worship. It is an ideology based upon belief.

Holding the police to the standards they claim to represent, and to the oath that they each took, and to the higher standard that their higher legal protections demand is a principle based on stated values.

It doesn't surprise me that many of you struggle with this distinction. You've been propagandized and dogmatized your whole lives. You've been programmed NOT to understand the distinction between principle and ideology. In that way, many of you are no different from the rabid left. You've just picked a side in a manufactured conflict, and are easily controlled by your ideology.

What helps is if you embrace principles, and use those principles to discern what is "right" and what is "wrong".
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
There is a grand difference between principles and ideology. Supporting cops when they do nothing in face of massive overt destruction and crime, or when they blatantly go against their oath, or when they blatantly persecute those who are attempting to solve the problems that cops won't is cop worship. It is an ideology based upon belief.

Holding the police to the standards they claim to represent, and to the oath that they each took, and to the higher standard that their higher legal protections demand is a principle based on stated values.

It doesn't surprise me that many of you struggle with this distinction. You've been propagandized and dogmatized your whole lives. You've been programmed NOT to understand the distinction between principle and ideology. In that way, many of you are no different from the rabid left. You've just picked a side in a manufactured conflict, and are easily controlled by your ideology.

What helps is if you embrace principles, and use those principles to discern what is "right" and what is "wrong".

I like you more every time you post.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
Said it before and I'll say it again.

In any major city the cop's job is to control the negroes. If they don't have a hard edge to them going in, they either develop one or find another job.

Most small towns in America don't have a bad negro problem, so the cops rarely turn into hard asses.

Large negro populations create hard ass cops. Being a hard ass is a requirement of the job.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20

HnS be woke and is validated by firebalz. The CF never disappoints. All of you that disagree w/ them have been "programmed"

LMAO

mike r
Posted By: m1rifleman Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20
oh the cops and teachers are the cause of my higher taxes that's why I hate them both.... boohoo
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20

Seems in a similar vein.

then we could merge retard threads with those who worship israel and the police state

Hopefully help you guys save a little time?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20

Seems in a similar vein.

I think we need to add arsonists to the list too. Especially the ones causing wildfires.

Maybe put the beans in the chili folks on that list too? Goodyear?
Posted By: ribka Re: Cops are the good - 09/14/20

Seems in a similar vein.

I was just reading about Joo Cops over in joo land. Does it get any worse than that? Know what Im sayin?
oh the cops and teachers are the cause of my higher taxes that's why I hate them both.... boohoo

well if I was a pain pill addict a fat diabetic drunk maybe a heroin addict getting disability on a fake injury ( I just covered over 65% of adult males) I would not have to worry about property taxes
Originally Posted by Bristoe

In any major city the cop's job is to control the negroes. If they don't have a hard edge to them going in, they either develop one or find another job.

Most small towns in America don't have a bad negro problem, so the cops rarely turn into hard asses.

Large negro populations create hard ass cops. Being a hard ass is a requirement of the job.

who asked them to go in blacks hoods and control negroes? not me. blacks hardly ever go out of the hood. let them kill each other. dont need cops going into the hood shooting one every week and start riots that costs society hundreds of billions. but when you are a tax parasite (on both sides) you are not paying for the damage

beautiful post. 50 years of cop movies and TV series is part of it.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Cops are the good - 09/15/20

who asked them to go in blacks hoods and control negroes? not me. blacks hardly ever go out of the hood. let them kill each other. dont need cops going into the hood shooting one every week and start riots that costs society hundreds of billions. but when you are a tax parasite (on both sides) you are not paying for the damage
Because in the city Bristoe use to live in ,and i still do ,LEXINGTON KENTUCKY,The hood and crime that went with it was in a small area in north east part of city .As long as you stayed out of that small area ,you was relitivly safe ,even at night City gov ,said that was racist and inhuman. SSoooooo they tore down the projects and they hood ,scattering the groids all over the city in section 8 housing ,mostly in the southend,which is where i live ,it use to be the safe area and place everyone wanted to live ,now the groids have brought all there crime and shooting in my area of town and the west end too ,even on the main 4 lane BLVDS we drive on IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ,shooting and killing people inside Fayette Mall or premier mall ,..or use to be till they took over ..so no it just not in the hood anymore ,..we can thank liberal democrat mayors and city board for that ,they did not let them in to the real rich area of town they live in
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Cops are the good - 09/15/20
Originally Posted by rem shooter

Because in the city Bristoe use to live in ,and i still do ,LEXINGTON KENTUCKY,The hood and crime that went with it was in a small area in north east part of city .As long as you stayed out of that small area ,you was relitivly safe ,even at night City gov ,said that was racist and inhuman. SSoooooo they tore down the projects and they hood ,scattering the groids all over the city in section 8 housing ,mostly in the southend,which is where i live ,it use to be the safe area and place everyone wanted to live ,now the groids have brought all there crime and shooting in my area of town and the west end too ,even on the main 4 lane BLVDS we drive on IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ,shooting and killing people inside Fayette Mall or premier mall ,..or use to be till they took over ..so no it just not in the hood anymore ,..we can thank liberal democrat mayors and city board for that ,they did not let them in to the real rich area of town they live in

that has been happening for 50 years all over and more around any decent size city bro. they were forced out of their hoods. I swear I look at all that as a war on white people but also manufacturing tons of money to be showered on cops judges lawyers jails probation rehabs/ hospitals etc. LE to me is a business and if there aint enough criminals they import millions a year from 4th world countries to create another pile of sh it
Posted By: kevinJ Re: Cops are the good - 09/15/20
Police are not your friend, and they are not here to protect and serve civilians. They are not, and will not be held to the same laws/standards as a civilian as they do not believe they are civilians. Despite not being under UCMJ. There are good, bad, indifferent, and true American hero police officers. Hard to know which is which until after interaction unfortunately

The sooner you learn that In life the better.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Cops are the good - 09/15/20
Posted By: ribka Re: Cops are the good - 09/16/20
Originally Posted by 700LH

You go girl!!! Nice dress
Posted By: reivertom Re: Cops are the good - 09/16/20
They are making themselves the same as Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0AIWvhauIo&feature=emb_rel_pause

Some cops are just as Left as Antifa, or their bosses are in big cities. Most of the Dem run cities only promote Lefties into higher positions.
© 24hourcampfire