Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I dont know.....can we maybe merge the cop and jew threads?

Seems in a similar vein.

then we could merge retard threads with those who worship israel and the police state

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There is a grand difference between principles and ideology. Supporting cops when they do nothing in face of massive overt destruction and crime, or when they blatantly go against their oath, or when they blatantly persecute those who are attempting to solve the problems that cops won't is cop worship. It is an ideology based upon belief.

Holding the police to the standards they claim to represent, and to the oath that they each took, and to the higher standard that their higher legal protections demand is a principle based on stated values.

It doesn't surprise me that many of you struggle with this distinction. You've been propagandized and dogmatized your whole lives. You've been programmed NOT to understand the distinction between principle and ideology. In that way, many of you are no different from the rabid left. You've just picked a side in a manufactured conflict, and are easily controlled by your ideology.

What helps is if you embrace principles, and use those principles to discern what is "right" and what is "wrong".

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
There is a grand difference between principles and ideology. Supporting cops when they do nothing in face of massive overt destruction and crime, or when they blatantly go against their oath, or when they blatantly persecute those who are attempting to solve the problems that cops won't is cop worship. It is an ideology based upon belief.

Holding the police to the standards they claim to represent, and to the oath that they each took, and to the higher standard that their higher legal protections demand is a principle based on stated values.

It doesn't surprise me that many of you struggle with this distinction. You've been propagandized and dogmatized your whole lives. You've been programmed NOT to understand the distinction between principle and ideology. In that way, many of you are no different from the rabid left. You've just picked a side in a manufactured conflict, and are easily controlled by your ideology.

What helps is if you embrace principles, and use those principles to discern what is "right" and what is "wrong".

I like you more every time you post.

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Said it before and I'll say it again.

In any major city the cop's job is to control the negroes. If they don't have a hard edge to them going in, they either develop one or find another job.

Most small towns in America don't have a bad negro problem, so the cops rarely turn into hard asses.

Large negro populations create hard ass cops. Being a hard ass is a requirement of the job.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

HnS be woke and is validated by firebalz. The CF never disappoints. All of you that disagree w/ them have been "programmed"

LMAO

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
oh the cops and teachers are the cause of my higher taxes that's why I hate them both.... boohoo

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Seems in a similar vein.

then we could merge retard threads with those who worship israel and the police state

Hopefully help you guys save a little time?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Seems in a similar vein.

I think we need to add arsonists to the list too. Especially the ones causing wildfires.

Maybe put the beans in the chili folks on that list too? Goodyear?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Seems in a similar vein.

I was just reading about Joo Cops over in joo land. Does it get any worse than that? Know what Im sayin?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
oh the cops and teachers are the cause of my higher taxes that's why I hate them both.... boohoo

well if I was a pain pill addict a fat diabetic drunk maybe a heroin addict getting disability on a fake injury ( I just covered over 65% of adult males) I would not have to worry about property taxes

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

In any major city the cop's job is to control the negroes. If they don't have a hard edge to them going in, they either develop one or find another job.

Most small towns in America don't have a bad negro problem, so the cops rarely turn into hard asses.

Large negro populations create hard ass cops. Being a hard ass is a requirement of the job.

who asked them to go in blacks hoods and control negroes? not me. blacks hardly ever go out of the hood. let them kill each other. dont need cops going into the hood shooting one every week and start riots that costs society hundreds of billions. but when you are a tax parasite (on both sides) you are not paying for the damage

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

beautiful post. 50 years of cop movies and TV series is part of it.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

who asked them to go in blacks hoods and control negroes? not me. blacks hardly ever go out of the hood. let them kill each other. dont need cops going into the hood shooting one every week and start riots that costs society hundreds of billions. but when you are a tax parasite (on both sides) you are not paying for the damage
Because in the city Bristoe use to live in ,and i still do ,LEXINGTON KENTUCKY,The hood and crime that went with it was in a small area in north east part of city .As long as you stayed out of that small area ,you was relitivly safe ,even at night City gov ,said that was racist and inhuman. SSoooooo they tore down the projects and they hood ,scattering the groids all over the city in section 8 housing ,mostly in the southend,which is where i live ,it use to be the safe area and place everyone wanted to live ,now the groids have brought all there crime and shooting in my area of town and the west end too ,even on the main 4 lane BLVDS we drive on IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ,shooting and killing people inside Fayette Mall or premier mall ,..or use to be till they took over ..so no it just not in the hood anymore ,..we can thank liberal democrat mayors and city board for that ,they did not let them in to the real rich area of town they live in

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rem shooter

Because in the city Bristoe use to live in ,and i still do ,LEXINGTON KENTUCKY,The hood and crime that went with it was in a small area in north east part of city .As long as you stayed out of that small area ,you was relitivly safe ,even at night City gov ,said that was racist and inhuman. SSoooooo they tore down the projects and they hood ,scattering the groids all over the city in section 8 housing ,mostly in the southend,which is where i live ,it use to be the safe area and place everyone wanted to live ,now the groids have brought all there crime and shooting in my area of town and the west end too ,even on the main 4 lane BLVDS we drive on IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ,shooting and killing people inside Fayette Mall or premier mall ,..or use to be till they took over ..so no it just not in the hood anymore ,..we can thank liberal democrat mayors and city board for that ,they did not let them in to the real rich area of town they live in

that has been happening for 50 years all over and more around any decent size city bro. they were forced out of their hoods. I swear I look at all that as a war on white people but also manufacturing tons of money to be showered on cops judges lawyers jails probation rehabs/ hospitals etc. LE to me is a business and if there aint enough criminals they import millions a year from 4th world countries to create another pile of sh it

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Police are not your friend, and they are not here to protect and serve civilians. They are not, and will not be held to the same laws/standards as a civilian as they do not believe they are civilians. Despite not being under UCMJ. There are good, bad, indifferent, and true American hero police officers. Hard to know which is which until after interaction unfortunately

The sooner you learn that In life the better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 700LH

You go girl!!! Nice dress

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Ringman
They are making themselves the same as Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0AIWvhauIo&feature=emb_rel_pause

Some cops are just as Left as Antifa, or their bosses are in big cities. Most of the Dem run cities only promote Lefties into higher positions.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,397
Posts18,470,010
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.