Home
Woman Catches Arsonist on her Property with Matches, Holds Him at Gunpoint Until Police Arrive.

[Linked Image from static.thegatewaypundit.com]

An Oregon woman found an arsonist on her property over the weekend. The woman held him by gunpoint on the ground until police arrived.

She told the man if her husband would have caught him he’d be dead.

The mainstream media ignored this citizen’s arrest.

It goes against their global warming and anti-gun narrative.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ches-holds-gunpoint-police-arrive-video/
this should be on a national magazine on the front cover ! that`s my kind of lady !
Look how fn hazy the air is there already and the guy was trying to start another fire. She should have just shot the bastid...
I'd cap him just for wearing his stupid ball cap backwards and the straight/flat bill...
Oh bullshit. That's not an arsonist. It's a downed power line.

Ask any Oregonian on here. They'll tell you.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's not a forest either.

the dude sure knows the routine though. Even kept his ankles crossed.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'd cap him just for wearing his stupid ball cap backwards and the straight/flat bill...

Now now, you don't want the younger members calling you a boomer or an old fugg grin
Originally Posted by mathman

Now now, you don't want the younger members calling you a boomer or an old fugg grin

Let 'em, bring it on. Just shows their ignorance and lack of respect for their elders. grin
Forest arson should merit the death penalty
Knowing Oregon, she'll probably get charged with a gun related crime.

Hats off to you lady! More forbearance than I.
Originally Posted by Dess

How well do you know OR?

All parts?

Just what you hear on the "news"??

I agree with jorge.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

How well do you know OR?

All parts?

Not trying to fight. Just cynical about seeing what happened to the people in St Louis defending their property against arsonists and how it could happen to anyone.
I just talked with a long time friend in Molalla this morning. He knows of three caught for arson, in the act. This is one of them. His son in law was out patrolling for just this and came across I believe this woman waving her arms and he summoned the police and the "guy" was arrested. One had a backpack with gasoline and a blow torch. My friend and his two sons houses all had been evacuated for days but thankfully their homes were spared.

Nobody is talking (yet) if these are copycat type deals or organized by antifa, but there ain't no doubt Oregon is being firebombed. Deniers on here need to wake up.

How well do you know OR?

All parts?

Not trying to fight. Just cynical about seeing what happened to the people in St Louis defending their property against arsonists and how it could happen to anyone.

The problem being, as per usual, that "news" story was short on info. No location even.

From what I could tell, she doesn't appear to be in a metro setting, looks like some sort of ag buildings on the left side of the road.

In my experience, in the majority of the State the LE agencies will be happy for her help.

I'm not even a resident of the State, and yet all I had to do to get a CCW there was take the course and turn in the paperwork to the Sheriff of the county across the border. And. from my experience on the other side of their Northern border with WA, the counties up there (axcept Potlandia) are quite similar in that respect.
Originally Posted by pete53
this should be on a national magazine on the front cover!

If we actually had national media that was owned and operated by our own people, it would be.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I just talked with a long time friend in Molalla this morning. He knows of three caught for arson, in the act. This is one of them. His son in law was out patrolling for just this and came across I believe this woman waving her arms and he summoned the police and the "guy" was arrested. One had a backpack with gasoline and a blow torch. My friend and his two sons houses all had been evacuated for days but thankfully their homes were spared.

Nobody is talking (yet) if these are copycat type deals or organized by antifa, but there ain't no doubt Oregon is being firebombed. Deniers on here need to wake up.

Roy,

you have any links to arrest reports of those three? Especially the backpack one?

And the "argument" here, for lack of a better term, is not that "arson" isn't occurring, it's that the incidents noted and reported are not Major Wildfires and the State is not burning up because of "arsonists".

Conflating incidents of arson in populated areas with wildfires started way back in the woods is not living in reality. Yes, there have been fires intentionally lit that caused damage and loss of life..................just not the big fires in the woods...............as far as we know so far (meaning there is no evidence leading to arson...yet)
My BS meter is pegged.

That was way too easy. Hopefully I'm wrong and she really did catch an arsonist.
It's just to damn bad her hubby doesn't have a backhoe. Mb
If the members had followed the link I provided they would have discovered this.

Woman in Oregon caught someone on her property with matches and held him until police showed up.

Here is another link to the twitter video.

https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status/1305214840798171137
No video of the cops arriving, no location noted.

Not saying it's not real, no doubt it is.

It's just not providing much info for finding out about the arrest and the location.
I bet 25 to 50 % of these fires across the entire west are arson.

Need to be huge mandatory sentences for it.

At the least......
[quote=Dess][quote=Valsdad][quote=Dess]Knowing Oregon, she'll probably get charged with a gun related crime.
From what I could tell, she doesn't appear to be in a metro setting, looks like some sort of ag buildings on the left side of the road.

Most of the fires are in more rural areas but the wind is carrying them into the suburbs east of Portland and other bigger cities. So it doesn't appear to be in a metro setting, what is your point in that statement? That picture looks just like many areas east of Portland. There is lots of farm and rural country side in that area. Not saying that more info wouldn't be nice but don't discount the possibility or likelihood of arson. This is just one of many suspected or in some cases certain cases of arson. Same has occurred in WA but to a lesser extent.
*Not responding to rengade, just the thread. No, I don't have "links".

This is my friend of 35 years telling me his son in law was involved in one of these arrests. I have no reason to doubt him. I don't know anything beyond that.

Look, here's how it works.

Oregons governor and Portlands mayor protect antifa while they burn and loot for months in Portland.

Antifa threatens to take it outside Portland.

There are no repurcussions for their criminal acts.

One day Oregon catches on fire.

Lots of Oregon.

Peoples lives are lost, homes are lost, businesses are lost.

New fires contnue to pop up.

People are caught lighting fires, attempting to light fires, walking around with blowtorches and gasonline. Empty gas cans are found in areas where fires started. Suspicious people are reported all over the place.

The media ignores it.

The State Fire Marshal is put on administrative leave and is replaced (thrown under the bus)

The governor of Oregon along with Newsome and one other blame climate change and Donald Trump.

Social media sites reporting individuals caught and arrested for setting fires are scrubbed.

Look, I could go on and on, but really, how fucquing stupid do you have to be to not see what's happening here?

Val serious question here. I don't know squat about the fire situation and will remain open to all answers.

Seems like you guys from Cali, Oregon, and Washington state are quick to NOT accept arson as a starting/contributing factor in these fires, despite evidence to the contrary.

It seems more likely the Govenors of each state want to ensure there are NO arson set fires. That is agenda driven obviously.

I know the weather has played the largest part of SPREADING, but how do you know the arsonist aren't responsible for a lot of the STARTING?

I wish all of you guys luck.

Clyde
That arsonist had his purpose climatically changed.
Originally Posted by BLG
Val serious question here. I don't know squat about the fire situation and will remain open to all answers.

Seems like you guys from Cali, Oregon, and Washington state are quick to NOT accept arson as a starting/contributing factor in these fires, despite evidence to the contrary.

It seems more likely the Govenors of each state want to ensure there are NO arson set fires. That is agenda driven obviously.

I know the weather has played the largest part of SPREADING, but how do you know the arsonist aren't responsible for a lot of the STARTING?

Clyde

Most of the fires here in PRK were lightning fires due to a freak weather pattern a couple weeks ago.
One was started by accident by fireworks that I know of.
There probably is some arson, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

AFAIK Global warming caused none of the fires. But somehow it's the scapegoat.

It's just not providing much info for finding out about the arrest and the location.

If the members had followed the link I provided they would have discovered this.

Woman in Oregon caught someone on her property with matches and held him until police showed up.

Here is another link to the twitter video.

https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status/1305214840798171137
If they did actually catch the arsonist with the blow torch. They should have used the torch to interrogate him to get more info and names.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Don't put words in our mouths, Bristoe!! From what I see you are correct on many things! On that statement you just showed your ignorance! Oregon is not Portland, just like Kentucky isn't the chitt hole that Louisville has grown to be! Not trying to start a fight, just trying to educate you and others. What the east and south calls country, we call suburbs! We have 2.3 miles of country for every person in my county. Not people per mile like the east and south, east of the Mississippi!
I read a Twitter thread on Saturday with a lot of information on sheriff and state police catching arsonists in Oregon and California starting wild fires, or trying to start fires. I should have linked to it at the time that I was looking at the thread. Some were in agriculture areas trying to set fire to hay fields, others were in more densely forested areas.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Look how fn hazy the air is there already and the guy was trying to start another fire. She should have just shot the bastid...

We're going to have to cap a bunch of them before this is over with. Best make peace with the idea now.

Given the apparent rural location of this incident, there would be no city police available. That area would be "policed" by the county Sheriff's Dept. It could take quite a while for deputies to arrive, so that might be why there was no video of deputies arriving.

When my wife and I lived in Los Angeles, we had a vacation home in the Sierra mountains in Tulare County. The tiny community was mostly vacation/recreation cabins, but three families lived there year 'round. The nearest Tulare Sheriff's deputy was ordinarily 45/60 minutes away at least . Therefore the people who lived there, and we people who visited our cabins on weekends, were our own "police." People there looked out for each other and watched other people's property.

There was no "pass through" in the community. it was surrounded by the Sequoia Nat'l. Forest. Anyone coming in on the old county road, would have to drive out on the same road. There was virtually no crime there. But everyone I knew there owned firearms and were not afraid to use them if necessary.

Anyway, maybe the deputies arrived later to take the man into custody.

FWIW.

L.W.
Fake news. I just heard Biden on Fox saying that the fires were caused by Global Warming but really, by Trump because he didn't believe the "science" behind Global Warming. So in essence, it's Trump's fault, not some obvious ANTIFA/BLM guy.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Given the apparent rural location of this incident, there would be no city police available. That area would be "policed" by the county Sheriff's Dept. It could take quite a while for deputies to arrive, so that might be why there was no video of deputies arriving.

When my wife and I lived in Los Angeles, we had a vacation home in the Sierra mountains in Tulare County. The tiny community was mostly vacation/recreation cabins, but three families lived there year 'round. The nearest Tulare Sheriff's deputy was ordinarily 45/60 minutes away at least . Therefore the people who lived there, and we people who visited our cabins on weekends, were our own "police." People there looked out for each other and watched other people's property.

There was no "pass through" in the community. it was surrounded by the Sequoia Nat'l. Forest. Anyone coming in on the old county road, would have to drive out on the same road. There was virtually no crime there. But everyone I knew there owned firearms and were not afraid to use them if necessary.

FWIW.

L.W.

Camp Nelson/Cedar Slope Area?
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

OK, lets get this straight, as I have tried to explain a few times on here, as have others.

Yes, there are fires being caused by arsonists in CA, OR, and WA (and likely other states)

Are the MAJOR fires burning in the woods arson caused? At this point in time there is no evidence that is the case. AND, it hasn't been the case in the 50 some odd years I've lived close to or in "forest fire" lands.

Yes, there have been a few, out of the thousands, that were arson related. Someone back a few pages mentioned the Rodeo-Chedeski fire in AZ in 2000 (2001?). One of the two fires (the Rodeo fire) was started by a firefighter behind the Rodeo grounds in Cibeque AZ, not far from where I lived in the middle of the woods on the Rez. The other was human caused too, but "accidental" and I use that term very loosely. It seems out West here, there are a few fires started every year or two by out of work firefighters in order to go to work and especially for the OT.

Many of the fires are attributable to human causes, but not arson, like the Carr fire and apparently one of these big OR fires now under discussion. Caused by automobile/truck issues along roads that start roadside fires that eventually spread into major "forest fires".

Many (most?? Are there any wildland fire science guys out there with actual stats) of the fires I have experienced are "natural causes", lightning, and what seems to be the major cause in these OR fires, major wind events and power line sparking or trees falling on them, way back where they cross timberlands. There seems to be some recorded incidents where a piece of broken glass has acted like a magnifying glass, or where a bird shorted across powerlines and fell to the ground and things along those lines.

But it remains to be shown, that contrary to historical patterns and the fact that there was a major wind event accompanied by low humidity during an extreme or severe drought period, that any of the major wildfires under discussion, (Beachie Creek, Riverside, Holiday Farm) are arson caused.

Will it be shown that arson is the cause? If historical patterns hold true then a small percentage of them might be found to be. Odds are the majority will be found to be caused by something other than arson.

What "evidence" are you referring to?? Honest question. I've asked numerous times on this thread and while I trust Roy's friend is giving him the best knowledge he has, I still haven't seen any evidence as such.

As I pointed out in an early post, the four folks Bristoe posted a "news" article about, have NO relation to any of the large wildfires now burning in OR. None! One dude is associated with a fire that caused major devastation and damage and may even be responsible for some deaths. As logger (I believe) pointed out, he is under suspicion for starting a fire AFTER the other fire had already been set and was burning at the time. But that fire in my mind, and many other Westerners, was not a wildfire. Maybe a "wild fire" for sure, but not of the brush/forest/wildlands type.

If you're referring to those news reports, and perhaps the video of the gal capturing a dude with matches as "evidence" that arsonists are setting the woods on fire, it's not very substantial evidence. It's evidence that folks are setting fires in populated areas, maybe in association with Antifa as there is no doubt in my mind that whackos can easily be swayed to do harm to "The Man", but it does not appear to be evidence that major backcountry fires are being started intentionally by the bad guys.

For now, and I mean that, I've seen no real evidence of those big fires starting in any manner other than naturally and maybe, perhaps when the ashes are cool and they investigators can get in there, found to be accidental in nature.

So yes, many of us out here who have lived through numerous major events (Rodeo-Chediski was 468,000 acres) are skeptical of unsubstantiated reports of arson starting these fires when the overwhelming majority of them, especially during weather events like a week or so back, turn out to be naturally or accidentally caused. We who've been living here for a long time know the routine.

Here's the routine today, and many days for the past 4 months. Presently 83F, gusts to 25 MPH in the past 24 hours, humidity at 19% and still dropping, we might hit single digits once again. Supposed to get up to near 90F by 5pm. We have another Red Flag warning today and a fire weather watch tomorrow. Nothing out of the ordinary..........again. https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.4871&lon=-120.5425#.V_E6IMmmSXA

Believe me, and anyone who's read my posts knows, I'm no fan of these Governors out here. If they're saying the BIG fires are not arson related, even if they're not sure yet, it's likely because they don't want panic in the backwoods communities and people going on Antifa hunts and possibly shooting the hippies living an organic lifestyle back in the woods trying to be left alone. In OR, they screwed the pooch in Potlandia for sure, and with any luck they'll pay for it in the next election. WA might see some political change too. CA is likely lost for the immediate and probably the long term future.

When and if the evidence of arson as the cause of those big fires comes to light, I'll no longer be skeptical. If it can be shown any are Antifa related I'll be the first to once again say designate that group as a terrorist group.

In other words, show me a glove that fits..........

Do you really think the Propaganda Corps is going to report on this?
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

FWIW.

L.W.

Likely so, but they had a phone handy to capture the citizen's arrest. Why not for when the cops arrived, city, county or state police?

I've lived in enough places to know response times of rural agencies. It's why, even in Cali, many rural county Sheriffs have no problem issuing carry permits. They know when something happens their deputy might be on the other side of the county.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Do you really think the Propaganda Corps is going to report on this?

No,

but where's the twitter corps video of the cops arriving?
Deniers on here need to wake up.

That's for sure Roy. 1-5 could possibly be copy cat but just the sheer #'s gives it away as arson.
Someone is not happy now that the fires are slowly getting under control...This is in my area,early this morning,

https://katu.com/news/local/sheriff...87yAOZ9aq1ldUIiPpXwQjseO0IaNrvvLW5zzZUkI
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Deniers on here need to wake up.

That's for sure Roy. 1-5 could possibly be copy cat but just the sheer #'s gives it away as arson.

Thank you Paul.

That there are people posting here to the contrary tells me this forum is corrupted with closet liberals (idiots)
Originally Posted by Santiam
Someone is not happy now that the fires are slowly getting under control...This is in my area,early this morning,

Santiam,

first, hope these don't hit too close to your homestead.

second, the areas noted in that link? Suburban/farmland mix? Up in the big woods or on the edges? Just curious.

Nope, that was high winds, powerlines, high humidity, 100-year-event driving that 1990's white Nissan pickup with a black canopy. LOL.

Santiam,

first, hope these don't hit too close to your homestead.

second, the areas noted in that link? Suburban/farmland mix? Up in the big woods or on the edges? Just curious.

It is all of those things..Private timberland,farms, hay fields, house here and there.. The locals are saying the culprits better hope the cops catch them first.
Originally Posted by renegade50

At the least......

I'd reckon 75% or more are not organic. The dumb ones are getting caught. With those winds and dry grass/brush, getting a BIG fire going in an instant doesn't require much accelerant.

I can bet the locals are saying that.

And I'm real happy I don't live in that area and drive a 90s white pickup with a black shell on it!
Originally Posted by Vek
Originally Posted by renegade50

At the least......

I'd reckon 75% or more are not organic.

Yep, 75% of all these are arson related?

https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/
Might this be a reason the "authorities" are downplaying arson reports?

https://katu.com/news/local/armed-n...asking-for-id-multnomah-co-deputies-said
[
Yep, 75% of all these are arson related?

I wouldn't be at all surprised.

There are literally what, hundreds or even thousands of mis-guided idiots claiming antifa connections?

If antifa sent people out to light fires, and I believe it's probable, I think they would be very successful doing it. Now if they tried it in western Oregon in the winter, I bet they couldn't light a fire with a nuclear warhead, but now, with these conditions, yeah, they could light hundreds of fires in no time.
30Gibbs - Camp Nelson/Cedar Slope Area?

Nope, More south. Panorama Park, Panorama Heights community, s.e. of Sugarloaf. I've been in Camp Nelson quite a few times. Used to be quite a Black bear problem around there. i don't know about now.

L.W.

Citizens doing something when authorities either can't, or won't, but appear to be aiding and abetting the enemy amongst us.

I see a bunch of events in wa, or and north CA, with the ignition location close to paved road or service road access, all starting in the same timeframe. Bump my estimate to 90%, please.

Who was it that posted the map showing all the fires stopping at the Canadian line?
March that firebug into the path of the nearest out of control, fire, and shoot him in both knees. No point in calling the cops- - - -Soros, or Bloomberg, or one of the Hollyweird traitors, or maybe LeBron James will just bail him out and give him more matches to play with.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Who was it that posted the map showing all the fires stopping at the Canadian line?

This map?

Well, it's a US Federal Fire map, so it makes sense they stop at the border.

Didn't see that, but that's sounds interesting. Was there an explanation from "add" and all the others saying how it's not arson?
Originally Posted by Vek

I see a bunch of events in wa, or and north CA, with the ignition location close to paved road or service road access, all starting in the same timeframe. Bump my estimate to 90%, please.

Well if the cops can't do it someone has to.
I'm not sure holding someone at "gunpoint" is a viable thing anymore.
I live in one of the biggest counties with I-5 running thru it, and we still only have 7 people per square mile, Valsdad's county is 2.25 people per sq mile.
I don't think a lot of you folks from the eastern states really understand what "remote" means as it applies to the mountain West. 4 of the biggest fires in mountain northern Calif. and Southern Oregon are in areas that have no roads...none. An arsonist would need physical training, backpack, food....basically he'd need to be a Army Ranger candidate, to access the country where these fires appear to have started. Lightning caused fires can be "sleepers" for up to 2 weeks after a lightning event...and this is common. And we had a lightning storm less than 2 weeks ago. Remote radio and telephone repeater sites are on mountain tops, some have no electricity and generate power by burning propane heating thermal generators, some of the ones closer to civilization have power lines running up heavily forested ridgelines. All are frequently exposed to wind and weather events that you folks back east call hurricanes and tropical storms. This is not conjecture..this is fact.
Arson, hell yes, nearer to populated areas, but after the dust settles I think we will discover that even the arson is primarily caused by homeless druggies and meth heads, great way to wipe out a drug debt, great way to put a competing marijuana grower out of business. It is harvest time in the Emerald Triangle.
And yes, there is a political element out there plotting to disrupt the system. I think we will find that these idiots operate in or very near urban centers and universities. But, I will publicly apologize to you guys if it turns out more than a quarter of the fires were arson/sabotage.

Roadblocks will not be tolerated in Oregon?
Mmmn? British Columbia:

yep, they stop at the border

Provincial Current Year Fires
▲ 24 in the last 7 days

▲ 3 in the last 2 days

https://governmentofbc.maps.arcgis....x.html#/f0ac328d88c74d07aa2ee385abe2a41b
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I live in one of the biggest counties with I-5 running thru it, and we still only have 7 people per square mile, Valsdad's county is 2.25 people per sq mile.
I don't think a lot of you folks from the eastern states really understand what "remote" means as it applies to the mountain West. 4 of the biggest fires in mountain northern Calif. and Southern Oregon are in areas that have no roads...none. An arsonist would need physical training, backpack, food....basically he'd need to be a Army Ranger candidate, to access the country where these fires appear to have started. Lightning caused fires can be "sleepers" for up to 2 weeks after a lightning event...and this is common. And we had a lightning storm less than 2 weeks ago. Remote radio and telephone repeater sites are on mountain tops, some have no electricity and generate power by burning propane heating thermal generators, some of the ones closer to civilization have power lines running up heavily forested ridgelines. All are frequently exposed to wind and weather events that you folks back east call hurricanes and tropical storms. This is not conjecture..this is fact.
Arson, hell yes, nearer to populated areas, but after the dust settles I think we will discover that even the arson is primarily caused by homeless druggies and meth heads, great way to wipe out a drug debt, great way to put a competing marijuana grower out of business. It is harvest time in the Emerald Triangle.
And yes, there is a political element out there plotting to disrupt the system. I think we will find that these idiots operate in or very near urban centers and universities. But, I will publicly apologize to you guys if it turns out more than a quarter of the fires were arson/sabotage.

I will join in your apology too, should events turn out that way.

And lightning fires, or slash burning, can cause a fire "month" later when a punky stump burns down and ignites the roots, which smolder until it reaches a root exposed to air, on a windy day.

I've run across smoldering stumps and logs in cuts a couple of months after the burn. Fortunately on the wet side after the rains were on the way.

But, on occasion the timber companies get their timing wrong and have to go back in and put out a bigger fire than the clearcut they burned off.
One time the forest service did a "controlled burn" on Green Ridge, out of Camp Sherman, Oregon in August. Of course it got away from them, duh. They investigated themselves and found that no forest service internal policies were violated.

Gee, that's re-assuring.
Im waiting to find out what started the 2-4-2 fire! I will look when they let us in, but I don't believe any powerlines are close to the start! My guess is human caused, by some illegal campfire! It is close to hwy 97! It started less than a mile east of the hwy! I am holding judgement on that fire. I do be!ieve some are purposely started! I just dont know what ones! I do believe the portland pukes will and do start fires, as part of their agenda! They have also said they were going all over the state, to perpetuate their agenda! Thats factual and had been on the news daily, until the fires started! I know that since the Clinton administration, proper forest management has been non-existent, in many parts of the west! Since the alleged pandemic, the number of out of state autos, has increased significantly. I'll leave it at that!

This map?

Well, it's a US Federal Fire map, so it makes sense they stop at the border.
I'm just going from memory, but the map looks different. The map I'm talking about was posted bolstering somebody's argument that many fires were set.

I will join in your apology too, should events turn out that way.

And lightning fires, or slash burning, can cause a fire "month" later when a punky stump burns down and ignites the roots, which smolder until it reaches a root exposed to air, on a windy day.

I've run across smoldering stumps and logs in cuts a couple of months after the burn. Fortunately on the wet side after the rains were on the way.

But, on occasion the timber companies get their timing wrong and have to go back in and put out a bigger fire than the clearcut they burned off.
I've seen the local fire dept's put fires out only to have the same ones blow back up as soon as the wind picks up a little. I'd think they'd know what they were doing enough to get them out completely before leaving so I assume it's very difficult.
VALSDAD - " ... I've lived in enough places to know response times of rural agencies. It's why, even in Cali, many rural county Sheriffs have no problem issuing carry permits. They know when something happens their deputy might be on the other side of the county. ..."

Yep. Tulare County, Kern County, Shasta County, Inyo County, and some other rural Calif. counties used to issue CCWs without any trouble, to their residents. Used to be, I'll say, but as we moved to Idaho in Nov., 1997, can't say if the Sheriffs there still do so.

L.W.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Heym06
Im waiting to find out what started the 2-4-2 fire! I will look when they let us in, but I don't believe any powerlines are close to the start! My guess is human caused, by some illegal campfire! It is close to hwy 97! It started less than a mile east of the hwy! I am holding judgement on that fire. I do be!ieve some are purposely started! I just dont know what ones! I do believe the portland pukes will and do start fires, as part of their agenda! They have also said they were going all over the state, to perpetuate their agenda! Thats factual and had been on the news daily, until the fires started! I know that since the Clinton administration, proper forest management has been non-existent, in many parts of the west! Since the alleged pandemic, the number of out of state autos, has increased significantly. I'll leave it at that!

The original incident report, on the day it started, said Williamson River Campground. Is that the USFS campground about a 1/4 mi north of Collier Logging Museum?
Update, Klamath Herald and News reporting it started in the campground Monday night.

ok boomer
*Not responding to rengade, just the thread. No, I don't have "links".

This is my friend of 35 years telling me his son in law was involved in one of these arrests. I have no reason to doubt him. I don't know anything beyond that.

Look, here's how it works.

Oregons governor and Portlands mayor protect antifa while they burn and loot for months in Portland.

Antifa threatens to take it outside Portland.

There are no repurcussions for their criminal acts.

One day Oregon catches on fire.

Lots of Oregon.

Peoples lives are lost, homes are lost, businesses are lost.

New fires contnue to pop up.

People are caught lighting fires, attempting to light fires, walking around with blowtorches and gasonline. Empty gas cans are found in areas where fires started. Suspicious people are reported all over the place.

The media ignores it.

The State Fire Marshal is put on administrative leave and is replaced (thrown under the bus)

The governor of Oregon along with Newsome and one other blame climate change and Donald Trump.

Social media sites reporting individuals caught and arrested for setting fires are scrubbed.

Look, I could go on and on, but really, how fucquing stupid do you have to be to not see what's happening here?

So do something worthwhile with your life .
Originally Posted by Heym06

The original incident report, on the day it started, said Williamson River Campground. Is that the USFS campground about a 1/4 mi north of Collier Logging Museum?
Update, Klamath Herald and News reporting it started in the campground Monday night.

I read that in the alleged news paper! The first pictures of the fire, I seen show it north of the campground! Near the big area that gravel was stored, when rebuilding 97 up Spring creek hill! My friends filmed it while coming back from the coast! As they passed the campground road you could see no smoke or fire! I figured it might be a campfire, but illegal, and 1/2 mile from the campground! People camp at the gravel area, because they can stay a long time, and no pay!
That's a common occurrence, camping outside the established area so one does not have to pay the fee or abide by the stay limit.
Portland cops caught this guy...i'm wondering the motive
Originally Posted by sse
Portland cops caught this guy...i'm wondering the motive

Whack Job! crazy crazy

Starts fires a day or so after being released from jail for starting fires.

Ever know a drunk or addict that was drunk or stoned the day after being released from jail or a hospital for being drunk or stoned? No doubt Domingo is a firebug, loves to see scheidt burn. Even bushes along the freeway.
© 24hourcampfire