Home
Simple: The people in their bubble ARE racist.
The weakest link is the easiest to break and the one that gets the most attention.
What does racist mean?
Its a commie definition; you aint a party member, your racist.
I've dwelled on the subject a bit and the best I can figure is, a racist is a Caucasian who won't walk through a Chicago ghetto at night.
Racism is a political power opportunity. The big problem is that it has to be fabricated as there is so little of it.
There ain't a person on the entire planet that isn't a racist against someone somewhere...

except maybe a mongoloid...
We are all racist enough to survive, or we would be dead.
It is not racist to choose your friends and associates. I don't like certain people and will have nothing to do with them. That is not racist. They can be of any color. For instance, I don't like bullies and do not want to be around them. Bullies include far left loonies who want to push me to believe like they do. Also, the Bible says to not have anything to do with the unfruitful works of darkness. So this includes gays and trans people. I also don't like alcoholics, especially when they drink too much and act out. I don't hang out with drug users either. So I guess I am racist against a lot of people.
Claims of racism are a subterfuge to advance a Marxist idealology.
Originally Posted by Seafire
There ain't a person on the entire planet that isn't a racist against someone somewhere...

This us what I believe.

I try to be open minded and judge people by their actions. That being said, I am not very open to my two daughters dating or marrying a colored guy. I am just more comfortable around (good) white people and prefer to be with them. Everyone has some sort of prejudice, does that make us racists?
There ain't a person on the entire planet that isn't a racist against someone somewhere.....

I agree with this.

People are tribal. They like to hang out with their own. This can be viewed as racist but that can be debated.
Another point in this conversation is the difference between race and culture.

I have no issue with anyone of a different race as long as we share the same culture and values.

I do not support multi-culturalism. It divides countries and causes strife. Laws and protests cannot change those divisions.
Originally Posted by SuperCub
There ain't a person on the entire planet that isn't a racist against someone somewhere.....

I agree with this.

People are tribal. They like to hang out with their own. This can be viewed as racist but that can be debated.

Yep.

Brings to mind the old saw "they might be nice around you, but get them with
a bunch of ni--ers and he won't even notice you."

Which is what friend/family groups all do.
Originally Posted by denton
Why Liberals See the US as Racist .

No.

The correct answer is that they don't, it is used as they know it gets a result when they bandy the accusation about.

For instance, when I drove the Countrylink bus an islander was being a shit and when I threatened to kick his arse off he started yelling that I was "racist'. I waited 'til his tirade diminished and informed him that it was impossible for me to be racist in Australia, in a ignorant snide manner he asked why, whereupon I informed him that I was of Aboriginal descent and if he didn't get his black arse back in the seat he was going to find himself on the sidewalk.

He sat and the rest of the islanders apologised to me for his behaviour.

I took his weapon away from him by making it worthless.

I have also had aboriginals (very few as by and large they are the best behaved group of travellers) try the same crap and they tucked their arses in and shut up when I gave them the same treatment.

They expect everyone to panic at the mere mention of "racism".

Screw them.

added. the worst travellers...whites.
Nothing wrong with being a racist, as I don't believe it's anything abnormal or unnatural to be so. To me, it's worse to show favoritism to a person of another race, than it is not care for them because of their skin color. Having said that, I tend to judge you by your behavior, rather than your race...........and most of the time, that behavior leads to me not liking your race.

Anyway, remember the old saying................birds of a feather, flock together. It means more than skin color too.
the biggest problem with 'racism' is that there is no single definition for what it is. Everyone has their own definition. The term really means nothing. And everything.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

To some degree, but the pervasive racism put on display here day in and day out is real, wrong and frankly embarrassing.

This. It’s a way of villainizing regular folks for having reality based viewpoints on race.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This. It’s a way of villainizing regular folks for having reality based viewpoints on race.

It does not matter one iota if it is "reality based" or not, what your opinion or beliefs are is no ones business but yours.

But if you inflict them upon others then be prepared for fallout.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
To some degree, but the pervasive racism put on display here day in and day out is real, wrong and frankly embarrassing.
Stay away from something you disapprove of and are embarrassed by.
I’m racist against welfare people. I don’t care what color they are.
racism is a form of survival for any race and if the whites do not become hardcore racists they will be eliminated from the earth where maybe a couple could be brought back in test tubes. US went from 93% white to 59% white. south afreaka is the US future
Liberals see America as a bad place.
the pervasive racism put on display here day in and day out is real, wrong and frankly embarrassing.

The only people embarrassed by the perfectly natural preference for one’s own people are scheming Jews and the weak minded simps who serve them, knowingly or not. The Jews, to their credit, aren’t truly embarrassed, merely pretending.

Thankfully mankind has not entered into some post racial utopia where everyone is the same regardless of their genetics. The only way that can come about is for diversity to be destroyed through miscegenation and the world to be filled by light brown mongrels who have no unique history to inspire them to greatness, and every man of every race should oppose this.
I believe it’s racist for a political party to believe that a certain race is so stupid you have to feed and house the. Also having ro give preference points for schools and loans because of color is racist. Oh crap I just described a Democrat. Was that racist? Edk
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I've dwelled on the subject a bit and the best I can figure is, a racist is a Caucasian who won't walk through a Chicago ghetto at night.
Yet a black family can move into a 98% white rural town with no problem. They are the real racists and the real problem.
https://www.unz.com/freed/race-a-very-very-dismal-reality/

Some racists are mentioned in this article.

[Linked Image from memegenerator.net]
The liberal drones see the country as racist because that's what their cult leaders tell them to think. The Democrat Party leadership knows it's BS but they're using it as a cover story for the Marxist revolution. And everyone's buying the scam.
The root meaning of the word discriminate is to choose.

I choose, thus I discriminate, thus I am a racist.

I suppose that’s sorta how it works. Extrapolate to get the meaning that you desire for the end affect that you want.
Originally Posted by add

No such thing as racism. Trotsky made the term up as a psyop against normal people in Western culture who quite naturally form reality-based opinions about racial differences and preferences. It was designed to target regular people in the West for public shaming, the result of which would be a weakening of the culture and, ultimately, a society breakdown. We've seen how effective a strategy it has been.
So, did you wake up this morning feeling Guilty from Having So Much Privilege?
We should all be thankful to our black brethren for the role they've played in the development of light, effective autoloading pistols and the means to carry them concealed.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
[quote=PaulBarnard]the pervasive racism put on display here day in and day out is real, wrong and frankly embarrassing.

The only people embarrassed by the perfectly natural preference for one’s own people are scheming Jews and the weak minded simps who serve them, knowingly or not. The Jews, to their credit, aren’t truly embarrassed, merely pretending.

C’mon, Stick.

Embarrassed but not truly embarrassed ?

To their credit but not to their credit ?
Originally Posted by add

No such thing as racism. Trotsky made the term up as a psyop against normal people in Western culture who quite naturally form reality-based opinions about racial differences and preferences. It was designed to target regular people in the West for public shaming, the result of which would be societal disruption. We've seen how effective a strategy it has been.

Yessir.
Liberalism is a mental disorder
So did Lyndsey Vonn and PK Subban ever get married? I remembered this thread and I was just wondering

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14433931/1
Many people have ceased to think.

They simply repeat what they are programmed to say by their input streams whether it be a gossip group or MSM feed.

That is the scariest part of it.

The rioters forcing people to utter a propaganda statement under tgreat of violence don't even realize they are repeating the acts of the brownshirts of mid 1930's Germany.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
We should all be thankful to our black brethren for the role they've played in the development of light, effective autoloading pistols and the means to carry them concealed.

“Necessity is the mother of invention...”

Yep. Folks don’t seem to feel nearly as “threatened” in their safe, low crime, “racist”, white suburb. (At least they didn’t 40 years ago....)
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

They simply repeat what they are programmed to say by their input streams whether it be a gossip group or MSM feed.

The rioters forcing people to utter a propaganda statement under tgreat of violence don't even realize they are repeating the acts of the brownshirts of mid 1930's Germany.

Wrong. The Antifa was doing that in Germany after WWI. They ruled the streets, doing the same things modern Antifa is doing today. Only after several years of that, and the feckless German government doing nothing effective to stop it, did the Brownshirts take to the streets to counter them.

Wrong. The Antifa was doing that in Germany after WWI. They ruled the streets, doing the same things modern Antifa is doing today. Only after several years of that, and the feckless German government doing nothing effective to stop it, did the Brownshirts take to the streets to counter them.

pantifa was started in Germany at that time by bolshevik jews. nothing has changed
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

pantifa was started in Germany at that time by bolshevik jews. nothing has changed

Bolsheviks come in many flavors and variations within a society.

That has never changed.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

That has never changed.

yes the Amish are heavily involved in pantifa

Yes, in the same way an actor appears to be embarrassed when playing a part.
The defining difference is that they believe in equality of outcome not equality before the law.
According to Pelosi & Co., a racist is also someone who decides not to visit Chinatown in the middle of a Chinese pandemic.

Truth is, they tag anyone they want to with that, but its effectiveness has worn off, or worn out to be precise, because they've accused so many with absolutely no evidence while ignoring glaring genuine examples in their own party.
Most people are sheep. All they know is what they read in Commie papers and hear on Commie TV and radio stations

That has never changed.

yes the Amish are heavily involved in pantifa

Weak.
As usual.

Yes, in the same way an actor appears to be embarrassed when playing a part.

I guess owning Hollywood has a part there.

I’ve never been embarrassed by such.
Jus sayin.
People aren’t born hating people of other skin colors. That comes from being exposed to them in my opinion. My boy would get on my ass if I said something, before he joined the Navy. After 7 years, he sings a different song.

People that get on us for not liking coloreds and Meskins haven’t been here living around them enough to know them.
Originally Posted by hanco
People aren’t born hating people of other skin colors. That comes from being exposed to them in my opinion. My boy would get on my ass if I said something, before he joined the Navy. After 7 years, he sings a different song.

People that get on us for not liking coloreds and Meskins haven’t been here living around them enough to know them.

Brother Hanco, that’s called ‘out of a life in school and into the school of life’.

Seen it over and over.
Another point in this conversation is the difference between race and culture.

I have no issue with anyone of a different race as long as we share the same culture and values.

I do not support multi-culturalism. It divides countries and causes strife. Laws and protests cannot change those divisions.

This is the best informed post on this thread thus far.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker

It is the most naïve one for sure.

Those Somali Muslims who are being imported by the boat load are going to rope-a-dope you by pretending to “share your cultures and values”, then when there are enough of them they’ll start rape gangs and threaten to cut off your head if you insult Islam and tell you you aren’t allowed in their neighborhoods and riot and burn down the city.

It’s not like I’m predicting the future here. Most every non-White race will do / has done some variation of this on American soil.

They have 2 members of Congress. What’ll it be like when they have 20?
racism is a form of survival for any race and if the whites do not become hardcore racists they will be eliminated from the earth where maybe a couple could be brought back in test tubes. US went from 93% white to 59% white. south afreaka is the US future

I sure wish someone could tell me what is wrong with adding European genes into the Negroid races.

It is a proven fact that humans migrated out of Africa across Europe and into Asia. It is also proven fact that those populations acquired several genetic mutations which lead to higher social functionality and greater mean intelligence levels across the Asian and Caucasian races. Those genes never became prevalent in Africa.

So, maybe it is high time to share that genetic advantage with the Negroid population.

Those Somali Muslims who are being imported by the boat load are going to rope-a-dope you by pretending to “share your cultures and values”, then when there are enough of them they’ll start rape gangs and threaten to cut off your head if you insult Islam and tell you you aren’t allowed in their neighborhoods and riot and burn down the city.

It’s not like I’m predicting the future here. Most every non-White race will do / has done some variation of this on American soil.

Perhaps you could get someone to read the post to you very slowly.

mike r
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

It is a proven fact that humans migrated out of Africa across Europe and into Asia.

No. It's a theory.

Here's another theory.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzmzYUZFyTg4SVFWS0lqM2V6Q0E/view

I sure wish someone could tell me what is wrong with adding European genes into the Negroid races.

You should bring that subject up at your next family reunion.
Kind of like evolution is a theory.
Originally Posted by hanco

Living in an all-White area is both a blessing and a curse. The blessing is that you don't see T.N.B. every day. The curse is that you don't see T.N.B. every day. You believe every black fambly is just like the Huxtables (and even Heathcliffe turned out to be a rapist). You think every "hispanic" person is just a good, hard worker, and a "natural conservative".... Well, the world ain't that way.

I have been told that the running joke among Whites in the former nation of Rhodesia went....
"What's the difference between a tourist and a racist?"
"About a week."
Perhaps you could get someone to read the post to you very slowly.

Did you write to Trump, asking that he rescind his ban on immigration from countries that sponsor terrorists? You could have offered to stand at the airport and ask those arabs whether they share our culture and values, to ensure everyone's safety.

Maybe it is high time to share that genetic advantage with the Negroid population.

Knock yourself out workin that angle.

Mud people is always the result.
BLM supports the china communist party and launders money to the democrat party. They have nothing to do with black lives. They are a marxist group trying to over throw the US government and turn America into a communist country. Any person or group which supports BLM needs to be removed from America.

I'm sorry that you weren't able to understand what I said. There was no naivety in what I said and my statement was not coloured by hatred.
my statement was not coloured by hatred.

Neither are any of mine.

You seem to think that your culture is so powerful that it will turn anyone to your cause. It will not, because nature is far more powerful, and the entire history of the human race bears that out.
my statement was not coloured by hatred.

Neither are any of mine.

You seem to think that your culture is so powerful that it will turn anyone to your cause. It will not, because nature is far more powerful, and the entire history of the human race bears that out.

Where do you get this stuff? What you said has not bearing whatsoever about what I said, thought or intended. I said nothing about my culture, nature or history nor did I say that what YOU said was coloured by hatred. Only you would know that but you assume much about me.

Guess again and get off the shrooms.
They were taught in school to hate a different opinion based on facts.

They were coddled at home and made to believe life is fair and will provide for them, just like mommy and daddy had done.

They’re pissed that reality smacked them in their vaginas and told them they had been lied too.

😎
© 24hourcampfire