Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Many people have ceased to think.

They simply repeat what they are programmed to say by their input streams whether it be a gossip group or MSM feed.

That is the scariest part of it.

The rioters forcing people to utter a propaganda statement under tgreat of violence don't even realize they are repeating the acts of the brownshirts of mid 1930's Germany.

Wrong. The Antifa was doing that in Germany after WWI. They ruled the streets, doing the same things modern Antifa is doing today. Only after several years of that, and the feckless German government doing nothing effective to stop it, did the Brownshirts take to the streets to counter them.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

They simply repeat what they are programmed to say by their input streams whether it be a gossip group or MSM feed.

The rioters forcing people to utter a propaganda statement under tgreat of violence don't even realize they are repeating the acts of the brownshirts of mid 1930's Germany.

Wrong. The Antifa was doing that in Germany after WWI. They ruled the streets, doing the same things modern Antifa is doing today. Only after several years of that, and the feckless German government doing nothing effective to stop it, did the Brownshirts take to the streets to counter them.

pantifa was started in Germany at that time by bolshevik jews. nothing has changed

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

pantifa was started in Germany at that time by bolshevik jews. nothing has changed

Bolsheviks come in many flavors and variations within a society.

That has never changed.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

That has never changed.

yes the Amish are heavily involved in pantifa

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Embarrassed but not truly embarrassed ?

Yes, in the same way an actor appears to be embarrassed when playing a part.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The defining difference is that they believe in equality of outcome not equality before the law.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
According to Pelosi & Co., a racist is also someone who decides not to visit Chinatown in the middle of a Chinese pandemic.

Truth is, they tag anyone they want to with that, but its effectiveness has worn off, or worn out to be precise, because they've accused so many with absolutely no evidence while ignoring glaring genuine examples in their own party.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Most people are sheep. All they know is what they read in Commie papers and hear on Commie TV and radio stations

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

That has never changed.

yes the Amish are heavily involved in pantifa

Weak.
As usual.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Embarrassed but not truly embarrassed ?

Yes, in the same way an actor appears to be embarrassed when playing a part.

I guess owning Hollywood has a part there.

I’ve never been embarrassed by such.
Jus sayin.

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
People aren’t born hating people of other skin colors. That comes from being exposed to them in my opinion. My boy would get on my ass if I said something, before he joined the Navy. After 7 years, he sings a different song.

People that get on us for not liking coloreds and Meskins haven’t been here living around them enough to know them.

Last edited by hanco; 09/21/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hanco
People aren’t born hating people of other skin colors. That comes from being exposed to them in my opinion. My boy would get on my ass if I said something, before he joined the Navy. After 7 years, he sings a different song.

People that get on us for not liking coloreds and Meskins haven’t been here living around them enough to know them.

Brother Hanco, that’s called ‘out of a life in school and into the school of life’.

Seen it over and over.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Another point in this conversation is the difference between race and culture.

I have no issue with anyone of a different race as long as we share the same culture and values.

I do not support multi-culturalism. It divides countries and causes strife. Laws and protests cannot change those divisions.

This is the best informed post on this thread thus far.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lvmiker

It is the most naïve one for sure.

Those Somali Muslims who are being imported by the boat load are going to rope-a-dope you by pretending to “share your cultures and values”, then when there are enough of them they’ll start rape gangs and threaten to cut off your head if you insult Islam and tell you you aren’t allowed in their neighborhoods and riot and burn down the city.

It’s not like I’m predicting the future here. Most every non-White race will do / has done some variation of this on American soil.

They have 2 members of Congress. What’ll it be like when they have 20?

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
racism is a form of survival for any race and if the whites do not become hardcore racists they will be eliminated from the earth where maybe a couple could be brought back in test tubes. US went from 93% white to 59% white. south afreaka is the US future

I sure wish someone could tell me what is wrong with adding European genes into the Negroid races.

It is a proven fact that humans migrated out of Africa across Europe and into Asia. It is also proven fact that those populations acquired several genetic mutations which lead to higher social functionality and greater mean intelligence levels across the Asian and Caucasian races. Those genes never became prevalent in Africa.

So, maybe it is high time to share that genetic advantage with the Negroid population.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by lvmiker

It is the most naïve one for sure.

Those Somali Muslims who are being imported by the boat load are going to rope-a-dope you by pretending to “share your cultures and values”, then when there are enough of them they’ll start rape gangs and threaten to cut off your head if you insult Islam and tell you you aren’t allowed in their neighborhoods and riot and burn down the city.

It’s not like I’m predicting the future here. Most every non-White race will do / has done some variation of this on American soil.

They have 2 members of Congress. What’ll it be like when they have 20?

Perhaps you could get someone to read the post to you very slowly.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

It is a proven fact that humans migrated out of Africa across Europe and into Asia.

No. It's a theory.

Here's another theory.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzmzYUZFyTg4SVFWS0lqM2V6Q0E/view

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I sure wish someone could tell me what is wrong with adding European genes into the Negroid races.

You should bring that subject up at your next family reunion.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Kind of like evolution is a theory.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco

Living in an all-White area is both a blessing and a curse. The blessing is that you don't see T.N.B. every day. The curse is that you don't see T.N.B. every day. You believe every black fambly is just like the Huxtables (and even Heathcliffe turned out to be a rapist). You think every "hispanic" person is just a good, hard worker, and a "natural conservative".... Well, the world ain't that way.

I have been told that the running joke among Whites in the former nation of Rhodesia went....
"What's the difference between a tourist and a racist?"
"About a week."

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1234, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,430
Posts18,470,780
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.