Home
Posted By: PaulBarnard The War On Cops - 09/25/20
The left owns academia

The left owns the media

The left owns entertainment

The left owns technology

The left owns social media

The left owns the most powerful and influential forces in our lives. Comey et al showed us that the left could successfully seed the upper echelons of intelligence, investigations and enforcement. If Trump doesn't win, I am afraid that will be a lost cause. The left has long harped on "demilitarizing" police forces. I always wondered why. They have been largely unsuccessful in hijacking state and local level law enforcement. I am satisfied that the left's war on cops is because once they control law enforcement, we have lost. Even if they haven't disarmed the public, we will have lost.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
Is this post a spoof? Satire? Or are you being genuine?

Seriously
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
What makes you think the left doesn’t already control the cops.

Stand down orders
Arrest those that defend themselves from the left
Arrest women for not wearing a mask, an order issued by a left wing politician
Enforcing unconstitutional firearms legislation
Arresting children for playing with toy guns

Need I go on.
Black Lives Matter Rioters in Hollywood Chase Down and Attack Driver.. UPDATE… DRIVER DETAINED
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...wood-chase-attack-driver-shocking-video/
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
Steve, the left has not yet corrupted rank and file LE. You are right that they have infiltrated certain levels in certain jurisdictions. They want to effectively disarm LE to weaken them in areas they know they will never be able to otherwise control in one way or another. It has just been recently that I came to see this as part of a larger organized scheme to take over the country. I guess I am guilty of being naive.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
The left wants to overthrow and take over the U.S. government. They are in the process of doing that now. It can't be done with a violent, bloody revolution but it can be done from within. All legally through legislative and bureaucratic channels and those who oppose it will be demonized and the subject of public ridicule. Social unrest will cause the voters to seek change, security, and a new style of governance, which the left will promise them in return for votes. The more power the left accumulates, the more they will change the rules to what they, not the people, want. Next thing you know the government has absolute power to call all the shots, all the time, and the people be damned. .............. This was all explained to me back in 1967-1968 by some folks who had witnessed the Nazi takeover of Germany. Of course, back then, I thought they were just paranoid.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
In some places they have executive control through political appointees of democratic politicians.

What lets me sleep at night is that the executive sets direction, it is impossible for them to control operations at the street level.
They must be a leader that the rank and file will follow.

There are also good people in the other " industries" mentioned
And good companies worth supporting.
Posted By: Terryk Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
I hope people can see through the propaganda. Anarchy is not pretty.
Posted By: viking Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
You guys said it all.

This isn’t the country we grew up in, it’s hard to recognize at times.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
The left wants to overthrow and take over the U.S. government. They are in the process of doing that now. It can't be done with a violent, bloody revolution but it can be done from within. All legally through legislative and bureaucratic channels and those who oppose it will be demonized and the subject of public ridicule. Social unrest will cause the voters to seek change, security, and a new style of governance, which the left will promise them in return for votes. The more power the left accumulates, the more they will change the rules to what they, not the people, want. Next thing you know the government has absolute power to call all the shots, all the time, and the people be damned. .............. This was all explained to me back in 1967-1968 by some folks who had witnessed the Nazi takeover of Germany. Of course, back then, I thought they were just paranoid.

...and they need the cops to enforce their agenda.

As we can see from recent events starting back in 2017, the police will follow the orders of the left, no matter what.

I read it someplace on here, went something like this,
“If it weren’t for cops, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas”
Originally Posted by Terryk

People can't. The products we are pushing out of schools are woke as hell, but have never been taught a damn thing about the skills that will help them navigate life successfully. For instance, personal finances and conflict resolution.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
Originally Posted by viking
You guys said it all.

This isn’t the country we grew up in, it’s hard to recognize at times.

All the Bolsheviks needed was access to our children via the education establishment for a generation or two.
Originally Posted by steve4102

As we can see from recent events starting back in 2017, the police will follow the orders of the left, no matter what.

You'd be surprised by the number of cops that won't follow orders no matter what.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20

if the US helped the Germans beat the communists we would not have a communist problem here or anywhere else. Gen Patton figured that out at the end of the war. to late
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You'd be surprised by the number of cops that won't follow orders no matter what.

you are dreaming. I have never heard of that and if it happened it would be big news. if there is a war on cops it is failing horribly. the score on an average year is 1000 civilians shot dead....40 some odd cops shot dead. seems like a war on the public
Posted By: Tyrone Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
The Bolshies have been working on taking over police depts for years. Here's an example where they have gotten a lot of their demands:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/i...t-and-crime-has-since-tumbled-2020-07-09

Check out the comments. Arrests are down, but arrests aren't the metric law-abidings live on.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
The left owns academia

The left owns the media

The left owns technology

The left owns the most powerful and influential forces in our lives. Comey et al showed us that the left could successfully seed the upper echelons of intelligence, investigations and enforcement. If Trump doesn't win, I am afraid that will be a lost cause. The left has long harped on "demilitarizing" police forces. I always wondered why. They have been largely unsuccessful in hijacking state and local level law enforcement. I am satisfied that the left's war on cops is because once they control law enforcement, we have lost. Even if they haven't disarmed the public, we will have lost.
It's already a lost cause. When the current crop of young students can vote, conservatism in this country is dead. They are so brain washed that it's unrecoverable.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

if the US helped the Germans beat the communists we would not have a communist problem here or anywhere else. Gen Patton figured that out at the end of the war. to late

Why do you suppose he didn't live long after he started talking like that?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The Clintons got Patton... makes perfect sense now.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

you are 100% right. they were also worried he might run for president. to me it is impossible to be anti communist and be anti Germans of WWII. it has been proven that Hitler stopped the invasion of Europe by Stalin who had 3 million men at Europes border but the crippled communist FDR stalins nephew gave them half of Europe anyway

Surprise me, post some examples.

If gun confiscation ever comes about, you aren't going to get a soul on the Harrison County MS Sheriff's department to play that game.

If gun confiscation ever comes about, you aren't going to get a soul on the Harrison County MS Sheriff's department to play that game.

Prediction/opinion

Opinions are like [bleep], everybody has one.

You claimed I would be surprised of how many cops refuse to follow orders no matter what.

Show examples , real life examples to support your claim.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20

That doesn't matter at all. State police will enforce any and all unconstitutional gun laws. They've been doing it here for years. At some point patriots are going to recognize the cops as the jack booted thugs of their enemy. At that point it will be impossible to differentiate and all uniforms/badges will be a target. We are getting closer to that point by the day and the cops are earning it by showing us they will do the bidding of their communist masters, arresting law abiding patriots like Kyle Rittenhouse on bogus charges while looking the other way for his communist attackers who are doing the dirty work for the destruction of America.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
LE is a job like most others. They are no more or less patriotic than any other citizen. Is the rollback driver that works for the bank any different? I don’t think so ...
Posted By: deltakid Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20

People can't. The products we are pushing out of schools are woke as hell, but have never been taught a damn thing about the skills that will help them navigate life successfully. For instance, personal finances and conflict resolution.

Or just cognitive thought processes and common sense.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
Originally Posted by deltakid

Or just cognitive thought processes and common sense.

So much of that died with the guilt/PC movement foisted on the American male.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
Steve, the left has not yet corrupted rank and file LE. You are right that they have infiltrated certain levels in certain jurisdictions. They want to effectively disarm LE to weaken them in areas they know they will never be able to otherwise control in one way or another. It has just been recently that I came to see this as part of a larger organized scheme to take over the country. I guess I am guilty of being naive.

There has always been a “Point counter Point” to the military and LE being under civilian leadership versus solely accountable to themselves.

Would we prefer the later at this moment?

Personally, I’d be happy with a break from civilian leadership, say 90 days, and let both military and LE rip these uprisings to pieces.

😎
Posted By: Runhunt Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
Cool your jets folks. Nothing is changing or descending into anarchy as fast as this jabber implies. Just trying to rile people up before November.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: The War On Cops - 09/25/20
Obama and Henry Louis Gates Jr started the war on cops at the beginning of the Obama regime.
Posted By: lonee Re: The War On Cops - 09/26/20
The left owns academia

The left owns the media

The left owns technology

You have it backwards. Once the cops stop protecting them, we''ll make short work of the commie scum.
Posted By: Gooch_McGrundle Re: The War On Cops - 09/26/20
In my opinion, things came to a fork in the road and the Democrats had to take sides. There are 700k to 800k commissioned officers nationwide. Its not a large constituency. So the Democrats chose the bigger base and support antifa and blm. Now you’re seeing police unions going public about supporting President Trump. My Sheriff is under recall for refusing to allow arrests of people violating our Democrat Governor’s mask mandate. His brother is Sheriff in a county that supports him, and he has made public statements in defiance of the governor. Another Sheriff to the north is also under recall for not following governor mandates. A police chief who made the news for refusing to enforce new gun laws is running against the current idiot governor.
Posted By: Slavek Re: The War On Cops - 09/26/20
Originally Posted by BobBrown
LE is a job like most others. They are no more or less patriotic than any other citizen. Is the rollback driver that works for the bank any different? I don’t think so ...

The LE and the military will back the system because that is where paychecks and pensions will come from. They have duty to protect country from internal and external threat. You do not want to become internal threat because you will not last very long.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: The War On Cops - 09/26/20
Originally Posted by Slavek

The LE and the military will back the system because that is where paychecks and pensions will come from. They have duty to protect country from internal and external threat. You do not want to become internal threat because you will not last very long.

seems like the vietnamese koreans afghans and iraqis lasted very long and never surrendered
They faced invading army and had local support (food, shelter, place to rest and refit). If they try anything the Boogaloos will be rounded up pretty quickly. The liberals aren't going to present armed resistance.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: The War On Cops - 09/26/20
Originally Posted by Slavek

#generic
#onemorepost
Posted By: lonee Re: The War On Cops - 09/26/20
when the economy collapses, there wont BE any cops or troops, cause there will be nothing with which to pay them. They'll become looters or dead, like everyone else.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: The War On Cops - 09/26/20
Originally Posted by lonee
The left owns academia

The left owns the media

The left owns technology

You have it backwards. Once the cops stop protecting them, we''ll make short work of the commie scum.

Paul getting it backwards is par for the course.
when the economy collapses, there wont BE any cops or troops, cause there will be nothing with which to pay them. They'll become looters or dead, like everyone else.

The military, LE, private contractors will make sure the system will not collapse.
Posted By: Bobmar Re: The War On Cops - 09/27/20
Not that anybody cares what I think but I will tell you all right now, I will never be involved in confiscating anyone’s legally owned and lawfully possessed firearms. I support the Constitution. Period. I can retire at any point and that would be the point.
Posted By: lonee Re: The War On Cops - 09/27/20

Posted By: lonee Re: The War On Cops - 09/27/20

everything about BLM, antifa and the DNC is an example.
© 24hourcampfire