Home
One of the guys who was chasing Rittenhouse has just been charged with deadly conduct for shooting into the air while chasing Rittenhouse. Will make it interesting that the prosecutor is now making the claim that what at least one of the mob was doing in chasing Rittenhouse was deadly, but at the same time trying to claim that Rittenhouse had no reason to shoot back.

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2020/10/14/joshua-ziminski-alex-blaine/
He was absolutely defending his life. F them!
Originally Posted by Rooster7

He was also an underage kid that should not have been there, play silly games win silly prizes
I hope there's enough money left over from his defense fund to erect a statue to Saint Kyle in Kenosha. If not, the city should pay for it.

Kenosha suffered $50 million in damage from the rioting but Saint Kyle shut it down in a hurry.
I'd sell cane fishing poles, Bristoe
Looks to me as if the prosecutor knows the Rittenhouse kid is justified but to satisfy the mob and the media he is going to charge him and not try too very hard to convict.
Originally Posted by ISRO

He was also an underage kid that should not have been there, play silly games win silly prizes

Lots of guys went into combat at 17, Mr. Rittenhouse performed excellently under pressure.

If justice is served he will not be exonerated, he did nothing wrong or illegal.
The only crime was he didnt kill enough of em.
Judge should wag a finger at him w a stern voice and send him home to think about it
Two eyewitnesses interviewed by Wisconsin Right Now say Rosenbaum was enraged because Kyle Rittenhouse, and others, were using fire extinguishers to put out an arson fire in a dumpster that Rosenbaum, and others, were trying to push toward police squad cars.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Looks to me as if the prosecutor knows the Rittenhouse kid is justified but to satisfy the mob and the media he is going to charge him and not try too very hard to convict.

Sadly, correct.

There is no age limit on self-protection.

Following that thought train... You are a juvenile idiot and should not be here amongst grownups.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Two eyewitnesses interviewed by Wisconsin Right Now say Rosenbaum was enraged because Kyle Rittenhouse, and others, were using fire extinguishers to put out an arson fire in a dumpster that Rosenbaum, and others, were trying to push toward police squad cars.

They may catch a case of suicide right before the trial if they aren’t careful. The mob won’t want that kind of info getting out
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Lots of guys went into combat at 17, Mr. Rittenhouse performed excellently under pressure..

Self-defence is one thing.. but

Was it anything like real urban combat? 🤔

play silly games win silly prizes

His attackers certainly won silly prizes.
Piece by piece is starting to fall.....
Originally Posted by Starman
Lots of guys went into combat at 17, Mr. Rittenhouse performed excellently under pressure..
Self-defence is one thing.. butWas it anything like real urban combat? 🤔
It was civil disorder, not exactly combat. Do you think Young Rittenhouse acted unlawfully? I'm not asking if you think he shouldn't of been there. Most people there shouldn't have been there.
Hastings what part of 'self - defence' don't you
understand?

Originally Posted by Hastings
.. It was civil disorder, not exactly combat.

urban combat it was not , pure and simple.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Following that thought train... You are a juvenile idiot and should not be here amongst grownups.

I agree

I agree
He was also an underage kid that should not have been there

Do you have a tumor?

As opposed to a video game?

Your an idiot. Teenagers have the right to defend themselves from mobs of Democrats. He had every right to be there.

Took the letters right off my keyboard.
I think this is the proper pose for the statue of Saint Kyle. The city of Kenosha should make it about the size of the Statue of Liberty and have him facing Portland.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r
Why is this kid still in jail? I doubt there is a jury in the world who is going to convict him.
That Zaminski moron is pretty much another childish thug, his rap sheet just shows what an impulsive dipwad he is. If Rittenhouse is convicted of ANYTHING, it will be totally unjust. I understand he was a minor and that was stupid, but without the rifle he'd probably be beaten into vegetable pulp.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

Take it up with the people who owned these properties in Kenosha.

Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

You don't think he acted in self defence?

Lots of guys went into combat at 17, Mr. Rittenhouse performed excellently under pressure.

My feelings exactly. He demonstrated remarkable fire discipline if you watch all the tapes closely. Watch some of the LEO shooting tapes. Many of them seem like panicked mag dumps. Not bashing LEOs just stating the truth.
Let’s start a march up there to get him OUT. He should be at home with his folks
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

I do believe that he acted in self defense. I also believe that he placed himself in a situation that a smarter, more mature person would have avoided. Some seem enraptured by the fact that he could shoot well enough to save his life. Most anyone can be taught to shoot. Discrimination and good judgement require more effort so many avoid it.

mike r
His decision on being there is independent of his decisions after being placed in harms way. I would advise any young man not to be there. I agree there, but once there he acted well and I believe he is innocent.
Originally Posted by OldHat
His decision on being there is independent of his decisions after being placed in harms way. I would advise any young man not to be there. I agree there, but once there he acted well and I believe he is innocent.

This is my position as well. I would add he had every right to be there, just not a good decision. The constitution guarantees the right to peacefully protest without an age limitation.

I can watch that silly libtards arm exploding over and over.

Why shouldn’t he have been there? It’s America, shouldn’t he be able to go anywhere he pleases without having to fear for his life? Law and order should be maintained by local law enforcement. The criminal rioters/looters/ seeking to strip other Americans of their freedom to move freely throughout the country at will are to blame and the local govt officials that refused to maintain law and order are just as guilty.
To blame the victim is what’s silly, as most of your positions are.
he kept a cool head in a bad situation, better than a lot here could do.
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

I do believe that he acted in self defense. I also believe that he placed himself in a situation that a smarter, more mature person would have avoided. Some seem enraptured by the fact that he could shoot well enough to save his life. Most anyone can be taught to shoot. Discrimination and good judgement require more effort so many avoid it.

mike r

I won't disagree that he shouldn't have been there but the video evidence clearly shows that he was justified in his actions, and that's all we really need to know IMO.

Actually in reality if it weren't for the leftist's in charge there should be more of these incidents and more shooting of Antifa/BLM azzholes in my mind.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I'd sell cane fishing poles, Bristoe

I’d lease out Bristoe’s neighbors farm pond with all proceeds going to charity to help out the cause.
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

mike r

I won't disagree that he shouldn't have been there but the video evidence clearly shows that he was justified in his actions, and that's all we really need to know IMO.

Actually in reality if it weren't for the leftist's in charge there should be more of these incidents and more shooting of Antifa/BLM azzholes in my mind.

He shouldn’t have been there but it’s not as though his family knew that he was going to wind up there after work. It’s also an easy argument to make that more of us older wiser adults should have been there. At least to the extend that that’s how our founders would have envisioned things going down. Citizen men putting a stop to the destruction and stupidity. So that a good kid was never put in that situation.
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

mike r

Why shouldn’t he have been there? George Floyd shouldn’t have been passing counterfeit bills high on dope, Michael Brown in Ferguson shouldn’t have been shoplifting high on dope, Trayvon Martin shouldn’t have been walking through George Zimmermans neighborhood?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

mike r

He shouldn’t have been there but it’s not as though his family knew that he was going to wind up there after work. It’s also an easy argument to make that more of us older wiser adults should have been there. At least to the extend that that’s how our founders would have envisioned things going down. Citizen men putting a stop to the destruction and stupidity. So that a good kid was never put in that situation.

Perhaps the older wiser adults that reside, vote and pay taxes in Kenosha should be the ones to decide on the way things are run in their home town. Think globally, act locallygrin

mike r
If you're too big a pussy to defend property, you don't deserve ta have any property.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

mike r

Perhaps the older wiser adults that reside, vote and pay taxes in Kenosha should be the ones to decide on the way things are run in their home town. Think globally, act locallygrin

mike r

Im not casting any stones but I think at the founding of our country and at the drafting of the 2A our founders imagined all fighting age men having the courage to put down civil unrest when it was happening in there back yard. I can’t say that I disagree with that ideal. We’re all US citizens the idea that we should sit back and watch towns burn to communist in the next town over. Is most definitely not why our founders enshrined the right to bear arms in the 2A.
It hasn't been all that long ago that a man could shoot somebody for stealing a chicken.

Now, you can't shoot somebody when they're burning your house down.
Originally Posted by gemby58

I agree

100%
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It hasn't been all that long ago that a man could shoot somebody for stealing a chicken.

Now, you can't shoot somebody when they're burning your house down.

Sure you can.

P
Originally Posted by 45_100

This is my position as well. I would add he had every right to be there, just not a good decision. The constitution guarantees the right to peacefully protest without an age limitation.

Not a good decision. I agree. However, I am okay that guys like him are out there that have bigger balls than you or I or probably the majority of the people posting on this thread.

Clearly he is a naive young one but damn. He went out and tried to make a difference and defended himself well. And it seems to me that it put an end to that crap going on in Kenosha.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gemby58

I agree

100%

I agree. He performed flawlessly under combat conditions while tumbling and outnumbered...if the scenario happened in Iraq he'd be getting a bronze star. Instead, the thuggery continues after his exploits due to corrupted politicians who do not honor our constitution. Hopefully, his fellow citizens will acquit...meanwhile the looters and arsonists continue to run rampant.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Why shouldn’t he have been there? George Floyd shouldn’t have been passing counterfeit bills high on dope, Michael Brown in Ferguson shouldn’t have been shoplifting high on dope, Trayvon Martin shouldn’t have been walking through George Zimmermans neighborhood?
Let us not forget that Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were killed for making physical attacks attempting to knock unconscious men that were armed and legally going about their business. Young Mr. Rittenhouse likewise was physically attacked by people strong and numerous enough to take his firearm away from him. A person carrying a gun just the same as any peace officer has to do whatever it takes to maintain possession of his weapon. Including killing an attacker.
Curiosity. I've seen it alluded to on other threads. What has happened to the frequency and intensity of rioting in Kenosha since Kyle Rittenhouse shot the three rioters trying to attack him?

I did a quick Google search for "Kenosha riots" within the past 30 days. Did not return any riot photos dated after 25 August...
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Why shouldn’t he have been there? It’s America, shouldn’t he be able to go anywhere he pleases without having to fear for his life? Law and order should be maintained by local law enforcement. The criminal rioters/looters/ seeking to strip other Americans of their freedom to move freely throughout the country at will are to blame and the local govt officials that refused to maintain law and order are just as guilty.
To blame the victim is what’s silly, as most of your positions are.

That kid has more ball than most guys on here
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

My thoughts exactly! Too bad he didn’t shoot a bunch more of them liberal [bleep].

If justice is served he will not be exonerated, he did nothing wrong or illegal.

I think you may want to reevaluate your post for accuracy.

Has there ever been a clearer case of self-defense use of lethal force?

You can't get more ignorant than this.
Originally Posted by smokepole

You can't get more ignorant than this.

Sure you can.

It's bad, but worse gets posted daily here...
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Has there ever been a clearer case of self-defense use of lethal force?
NO

If anything was inaccurate you woulda pointed it out.
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

mike r

I can shoot, I dunno if I can remain as composed and shoot as well as Mr Rittenhouse did under that kind of pressure.

I cannot fault his motivation for being there, so I'm gonna call it the courage to put one's life where one's mouth is.

We often judge "Discrimination and good judgement" after the fact by the eventual outcome, sometimes things turn out much better than you'd expect.

In the meantime, I'm going with Bristoe, the good folks of Kenosha oughtta put up a St. Kyle statue, if only to PO the Left.
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

mike r

I can shoot, I dunno if I can remain as composed and shoot as well as Mr Rittenhouse did under that kind of pressure.

I cannot fault his motivation for being there, so I'm gonna call it the courage to put one's life where one's mouth is.

We often judge "Discrimination and good judgement" after the fact by the eventual outcome, sometimes things turn out much better than you'd expect.

In the meantime, I'm going with Bristoe, the good folks of Kenosha oughtta put up a St. Kyle statue, if only to PO the Left.

That you and criscoe are of one mind is compelling, expected and hilarious. Saint Kyle of Kenosha! You guys can do a pilgrimage.

Exercising good judgement and discrimination produces predictable effects. You should continue to trust your luck. LMAO

mike r

mike r

True, what they do NOT have any right to decide is if his being there was wrong or right. That he was there has nothing to do with whether he is guilty on the charges he is facing.

I think you need to take a second look at your post. You should remove the not before be exonerated.

mike r

True, what they do NOT have any right to decide is if his being there was wrong or right. That he was there has nothing to do with whether he is guilty on the charges he is facing.

I think you have missed the point, The citizens of Kenosha are the ones that have the responsibility to elect those that will provide a safe environment. That would preclude the necessity to import teenagers to protect them.

Aside from that, if he is tried in Kenosha a jury of locals will be deciding his fate.

mike r
I think you have missed the point, The citizens of Kenosha are the ones that have the responsibility to elect those that will provide a safe environment. That would preclude the necessity to import teenagers to protect them.

Maybe they will do a better job of it now.
Originally Posted by ConradCA

I think you need to take a second look at your post. You should remove the not before be exonerated.

I think so too.

Exercising good judgement and discrimination produces predictable effects. You should continue to trust your luck. LMAO

mike r

A lot of guys thought that way in 1776, turns out they were wrong.
Don't take lvmiker's posts personally. He's only in this thread because I posted in it.

For some reason he follows me around the forum running his puckered up old face at anything I say.

Basically, he's an 80 year old version of Deflave.
I'm not so sure Kyle was there to "protect" Kenosha. I heard he was there to supply humanitarian aid to the injured. The rifle was for PP.
No, I wouldn't put myself there, but that's a value judgement. I can respect the value judgements made by others, even if they aren't what I'd personally choose.
Charged him with violation of city noise ordinance and suspended sentence if he joins the USMC.

Lots of guys went into combat at 17,...

So you classify a small brief skirmish during
Civil disorder as combat?..

Don't take lvmiker's posts personally. He's only in this thread because I posted in it.

For some reason he follows me around the forum running his puckered up old face at anything I say.

Your ego once again exceeds your reality. Don't let that old dog pecker gnat deflave consume your every waking moment, get out, breathe, burn some trash, live a little.

#saintcriscoe

mike r

Whatever it was, I sure liked the outcome.

There's no appeal for the two dead ones.

Attack in packs of thugs and reap what you sow.
Saint Kyle?

#realitycheck

mike r

It's called rhetoric.

And a damn effective example of it too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-gun-protected-second-amendment-n1238918

Would it be correct that you think a 17 year old out of state kid should be at a riot with a weapon?

That is really a coherent thought with you?

They all did, this will never leave this poor kid or his family nor the families of those he killed
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Your an idiot. Teenagers have the right to defend themselves from mobs of Democrats. He had every right to be there.

No one said he didn't have the right to be there, but rather he should not have been there.

Your reading comprehension is lacking, might want to review who the idiot may be.

I don't think you know what the word "exonerated" means, based on the context in which you [mis]used it.

Ya I knew that, that's all ya got, depends on who he was with.

Your ego once again exceeds your reality. Don't let that old dog pecker gnat deflave consume your every waking moment, get out, breathe, burn some trash, live a little.

#saintcriscoe

mike r

Yeah, yeah,...piss off ya puckered up old fart.

Would it be correct that you think a 17 year old out of state kid should be at a riot with a weapon?

That is really a coherent thought with you?

He lived like what? 10 minutes away?

I do have more faith in 17 year olds than you do.

Depends on the kid.

They all did, this will never leave this poor kid or his family nor the families of those he killed

Fu~ck the dead guys and their families, they were criminals caught committing aggravated assault, arson and attempted murder.

I bet you won't find any father figures among the thugs.
Originally Posted by jimy

Fu~ck the dead guys and their families, they were criminals caught committing aggravated assault, arson and attempted murder.

I bet you won't find any father figures among the thugs.

How about mother figures, brother figures, sister figures, grand parent figures.......would you like me to go on?

I am sure at some point your family has paid a price for your decisions, and in fact they may still be paying that price. Life is bigger than you seem to want to admit too.

#saintcriscoe

mike r

Oh Yeah! You are an internet bully...that rides a scooter. LMFAO

mike r

#saintcriscoe

mike r

mike r

You got a scooter B?
I suppose if Rittenhouse had "good judgement", he would have sat at home, making sure to social distance, and let the city burn.
Originally Posted by Stophel
I suppose if Rittenhouse had "good judgement", he would have sat at home, making sure to social distance, and let the city burn.

Do you feel it was his job to stop the city from burning?

#saintcriscoe

mike r

mike r

Whatever I am, I don't follow anybody around the forum talking bullshit.

It's a weird fixation that a few people on here have.

You're one of them.

Some would call it a community service . smile
Criscoe, you are too compelling to resist. Don't be a big meanie.

mike r

Some would also call it a really bad idea that will haunt countless others for their lifetimes.

mike r

I'm hetero,...and you're too old and ugly even if I wasn't.

Some would also call it a really bad idea that will haunt countless others for their lifetimes.

Some are thankful that other people have the balls enough to stand up for what they believe in. Kyle believed in protecting property, providing first aid and self-defense. Seems to me that things simmered down a bit after he took action. Happenstance I am sure. Nothing to do with citizens standing up for what they believe in.

mike r

I'm hetero,...and you're too old and ugly even if I wasn't.

the lady doth protest too much, methinks.

mike r

You act as if Kyle were the aggressor here.

Fug you, you dumbass.

He was set upon and attacked, and very nearly killed by criminal thugs.

Nobody gives a rats ass if they are dead, or horribly wounded.

Maybe THEY shouldn't have brought it on themselves.

Some are thankful that other people have the balls enough to stand up for what they believe in. Kyle believed in protecting property, providing first aid and self-defense. Seems to me that things simmered down a bit after he took action. Happenstance I am sure. Nothing to do with citizens standing up for what they believe in.

Did the Wis governor not accept help from Trump the next day? ...............HMMMM maybe it was the Feds who quelled things.

Who knows how many others would have been subjected to actions which would haunt them by those that Kyle took out of play.
Fair trade, I'd say, especially when he's acquitted.
I was taught, growing up that if you burned another mans house down don't be surprised at his response, its never crossed my mind to "go to" or involve myself in a riot. I guess my up bringing was different, just maybe if some one had thought enough of their kids to beat their ass when they did dumb stuff , all of those butthurt feelings could have been avoided.

Maybe next time !
It seems that there are some who see this 17 year old boy as more of a man than they are, so they feel the need to run him and his manlier-than-they-are actions down in order to try to make themselves feel better.

Did the Wis governor not accept help from Trump the next day? ...............HMMMM maybe it was the Feds who quelled things.

Weird that the feds and the gov were compelled to help immediately after a young man with more balls than me stood up and did what he thought was right.

Weird that the feds and the gov were compelled to help immediately after a young man with more balls than me stood up and did what he thought was right.

I thought Wis gov denied help at first, then the shooting and then he asked for fed help.

I thought Wis gov denied help at first, then the shooting and then he asked for fed help.

Exactly. Glad to see you able to connect the dots.

Lots of guys went into combat at 17,...

I merely stated the 17 year olds have been in combat forever.

But, since you wanna play word games, I would guess being surrounded by a violent, hostile mob, being charged by an individual with intent to disarm, being struck violently in the head by the edge of a hard wooden object and being charged by a guy with a Glock 19 might have elements of a combat-like experience.

Zulu wars maybe?

I merely stated the 17 year olds have been in combat forever.

But, since you wanna play word games, I would guess being surrounded by a violent, hostile mob, being charged by an individual with intent to disarm, being struck violently in the head by the edge of a hard wooden object and being charged by a guy with a Glock 19 might have elements of a combat-like experience.

Zulu wars maybe?

So Rittenhouse and yourself have never
experienced actual combat.
Define "actual combat".
Better still birdie or yourself should cite the law
that refers to Rittenhouse having the status of
'combatant'.
Better still birdie or yourself should cite the law
that refers to Rittenhouse having the status of
'combatant'.

He became a combatant when he was attacked.

Once you're attacked, you're either a combatant or a victim. Of course you can be both a combatant *and* a victim. But if you don't become a combatant when you're attacked you're definitely going to be a victim.

He became a combatant when he was attacked.

Once you're attacked, you're either a combatant or a victim.

War involves opposing belligerent forces.
and if captured as a legal combatant one
becomes a POW... and if accused of some
wrong doing, faces a military tribunal.

Trying to pick at the meaning of the word "combat" (and they are simply wrong in this also) is a diversionary tactic, and shows how those using this tactic don't really have anything substantive. And when the first diversion is questioned, they give no answer.. only another diversion. They're just trying to sow confusion. Trying to trip people up. Trying to play "gotcha". And they really do think they are being clever. This is pure trolling. For some reason, it gives them pleasure. The world would be a better place if they all took up a different hobby.
Trying to pick at the meaning of the word "combat" (and they are simply wrong in this also) is a diversionary tactic,.. .

Combat and combatant has specific meaning/
legal definition in the context Birdie referred to.

Bristoe and Stophel do nothing more than
make a train wreck of Birdies intial absurd
combat claim.

I merely stated the 17 year olds have been in combat
forever.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uRkEA_1601042106
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Trying to pick at the meaning of the word "combat" (and they are simply wrong in this also) is a diversionary tactic,.. .

Combat and combatant has specific meaning/
legal definition in the context Birdie referred to.

Bristoe and Stophel do nothing more than
make a train wreck of Birdies intial absurd
combat claim.

I merely stated the 17 year olds have been in combat
forever.

Starman, the 17 year old, though it wasn't smart to be there, was sick of the phussified democrat township politicians letting the commie insurgents run rampant. He showed more balls than most on this forum and ten ten times what you have and stood up for what was right. the one's to blame are not him . But the Mayer and city council for holding the police force back an letting the commies run amuck just to make Trump look bad and gain what they thought was momentum for the "new" democratic party. Which is now the socialist party, read communist. It was combat, and if you want to experience it first hand come to 7902 FM 1448, in Winnsboro, Texas and I'll introduce your sorry commie asss to it.

If you are all locked and loaded why are you not
out there engaging the commies on the streets
running riot?

It seems that there are some who see this 17 year old boy as more of a man than they are, so they feel the need to run him and his manlier-than-they-are actions down in order to try to make themselves feel better.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't let my minor children arm themselves and go unsupervised into a potentially dangerous situation, particularly so if they were acting as private citizens rather than as members of a legally constituted posse.

Sorta like all BLM & Antifa huh? Shut up your stupid.
© 24hourcampfire