Home
I loved that debate and thought the moderator did an excellent job, especially considering her resume. That being said, I think we just witnessed a total about-face towards Corrupt Joe Biden by the Democrats. I think that in light of all this damning evidence coming to the surface, right in the face of the public that hasn't seen or heard of it because of the main-stream media covering it up and refusing to give it any air-time, she received marching orders to conduct what appeared to be a fair debate so the left wouldn't look like they were in bed with Biden during this grade-A chit-storm he obviously has coming his way. I feel much better about Trump's chances now, unless the left can still steal this with their mail-in ballot scheme. Here's to a decent shot for Trump to Make American Great Again, Again!!!!
I think anyone believing this punch and judy puppet show show needs to go to there nearest billionaire and hand over all their wealth and never leave the house again. Oh that is happpening already, I forgot.
They called her a women of color on MSNBC... said trump got in because ofit... hollychit
I thought she cut Trump off several times when he was scoring points against Biden.
She wasn’t bad at all. Made Savanna look like an idiot.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Because she is one.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
They called her a women of color on MSNBC... said trump got in because ofit... hollychit

From Wikipedia:

Early life and education
Welker is the daughter of Harvey and Julie Welker.[3] Her father is an engineer, her mother a real estate agent.[4] Welker's father is European American and her mother is African-American.[5][3][6]
She almost every time gave sleepy joe the last word. Having said that, giving her obvious bias, she did not do bad. And yeah, I'd hit it.
In comparison to Guthrie and Wallace, Welker exuded class. She controlled the debate without being overbearing. She did not overtly attack Trump. While not even, she mostly alternated between both men and also asked Biden probing questions. She even listened to Trump and asked Biden a question or two of Trump's that Biden wouldn't answer.

Judging from what I've seen of 60 Minutes, she was way better than Leslie Stahl. I used like Stahl.
Trump even praised the job Welker was doing during the debate.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Trump even praised the job Welker was doing during the debate.

The only issue I had was the line of questioning.

It was set up to favor Biden. And he still screwed it up.

The "Blue state Red state" doubletalk and "Phasing out Oil" statement will be replayed over and over until election day.

Biden will lose most of the swing states because of it.
Cmon man
Originally Posted by DHN
I thought she cut Trump off several times when he was scoring points against Biden.

^^^ this all the way*^^
she did better than savanna but would cut Trump off often and not Biden.
She still showed bias, but not as much as Wallace and Guthrie. I guess it's a sign of the times when a obviously biased performance is hailed as good just because it's not "full retard biased".
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
She still showed bias, but not as much as Wallace and Guthrie. I guess it's a sign of the times when a obviously biased performance is hailed as good just because it's not "full retard biased".

You're not wrong with that statement.
Originally Posted by DHN

Exactly. I’m surprised Trump didn’t mention that when she was interrupting him.
Originally Posted by DaveR
She almost every time gave sleepy joe the last word. Having said that, giving her obvious bias, she did not do bad. And yeah, I'd hit it.

Over and over.
Originally Posted by 16bore

savanna doesn't need any help ..... there.
I concur with most of the preceding comments and thought she did a good job considering her (I'm assuming) personal bias. She at least attempted to be fair. I don't think any of us can ever entirely divorce ourselves from what we believe. I can only hope that some of the liberal "journalists" will make a similar attempt to be fair and professional. They should be probing and reporting about the Biden family's corruption. The media is a total disgrace!
None of the topics that would have harmed Biden or helped Trump were raised.
She teed up for joe many times. She interrupted trump 30 some times to 2 times she interrupted joe. When she would finally submit to a trump response, she would say "ten seconds". But then she would begin interrupting him again at 5 or 6 seconds. Several times when joe was in trouble, facing tough questions asked by trump, she gave protection. (closed the topic, changed it) I believe those were the times she interrupted joe, cutting him off from hanging himself.

She was not fair in the slightest and you are all insane if you think she was.

That being said, compared to the obscene levels of heavy bias that we have become acclimated to, her bias was at least slightly veiled and discrete.

I guess that's where we are at, we're so used to a heavy ambush with a high casualty count, that a little sniper fire from the ref is seen as 'fair".

I was grateful for the 2 minutes uninterrupted though, it allowed joe to run himself out of dopamine. I honestly felt bad for him several times as he struggled to form sentences. He truly is a fragile old man.

Trump handled and managed it much better this time. If he could do that more often, he’d be walking away with the lead. He will win, but Sometimes or most times he makes it more difficult on himself. But then again he’s running against media, swamp, rhinos, big business, and sleepy what’s his name=________________ Democrap
I watch NBC news all the time, to keep an eye on the Bolsheviks.

She's spent the last four years doing hit pieces on Trump. Last night she cut Trump off almost every single time, never Biden. Fugg her.
Wow... a lot of sorry dumbazzes tripping over themselves to praise that liberal hack just because she didn't go full banshee on Trump like every other media lunatic.

These people are destroying our country before our eyes and we got a bunch of beta's begging for any reason to compliment them. Sounds like she convinced some of you to vote for the Big Guy. Pathetic.
She was a biased kghunt through the whole thing.

Great, my ass.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
She teed up for joe many times. She interrupted trump 30 some times to 2 times she interrupted joe. When she would finally submit to a trump response, she would say "ten seconds". But then she would begin interrupting him again at 5 or 6 seconds. Several times when joe was in trouble, facing tough questions asked by trump, she gave protection. (closed the topic, changed it) I believe those were the times she interrupted joe, cutting him off from hanging himself.

She was not fair in the slightest and you are all insane if you think she was.

That being said, compared to the obscene levels of heavy bias that we have become acclimated to, her bias was at least slightly veiled and discrete.

I guess that's where we are at, we're so used to a heavy ambush with a high casualty count, that a little sniper fire from the ref is seen as 'fair".

I was grateful for the 2 minutes uninterrupted though, it allowed joe to run himself out of dopamine. I honestly felt bad for him several times as he struggled to form sentences. He truly is a fragile old man.
Thanks for the summary.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I watch NBC news all the time, to keep an eye on the Bolsheviks.

She's spent the last four years doing hit pieces on Trump. Last night she cut Trump off almost every single time, never Biden. Fugg her.
Like.
Options on "who won", make me think of the old, "Everyone was out of step but my Johnny".

Well, compared to Chris Wallace and the intolerable Samantha Guthrie, Welker was a pleasant surprise, I guess because of what Dave said we usually expect.

She did interrupt Trump fairly frequently when he was spooning Joe some truth serum but she didn’t have that insufferable imperious way of Guthrie.

Being a “Catholic” Joe seems to believe in creation ex nihilo — he makes stuff up out of nothing. But you need an honest media to point it out, and as Brit Hume pointed out before the debate quite cynically, we no longer have that.

It’s why corruption is rampant in our politics — there are very few lie detectors Checking up on the story-tellers so they continue with impunity.
Originally Posted by deflave

Great, my ass.

Some of these sorry bastirds would compliment a guy's performance laying it to their wife so long as he were cordial to them.

Best description thus far.
Trump is a fighter and the two previous events he had to debate the moderators.That set his tone of defense from the start.He tends to get that way with all the liberal bias media because he feels he's under constant attact and he fights back. I was afraid I would see the same thing again last night because Welker is not very fond of the President.You could see when Trump walked out he was ready,once again for a two against one battle.After a while you could see him relax a bit and he complimented Welker for doing a good job moderating the debate.After he saw this debate was going to be a one on one debate,he ruled the night.
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Trump is a fighter and the two previous events he had to debate the moderators.That set his tone of defense from the start.He tends to get that way with all the liberal bias media because he feels he's under constant attact and he fights back. I was afraid I would see the same thing again last night because Welker is not very fond of the President.You could see when Trump walked out he was ready,once again for a two against one battle.After a while you could see him relax a bit and he complimented Welker for doing a good job moderating the debate.After he saw this debate was going to be a one on one debate,he ruled the night.

So, what are your thoughts on Welker?
The moderator was biased, but it didn’t stop Trump from scoring some big hits.

I would not be feeling good right now if i was a Biden supporter. Biden really struggled and came across as a very prepped snake oil salesmen.
It was evident the questions had been given to the Biden team in advance.
The moderator showed clear bias throughout the debate. She followed the pre-planned script just like an actress.
Biden looked like bob barker, way past bed time, jacked on prune juice and no doz.
Originally Posted by copperking81

Great, my ass.

Some of these sorry bastirds would compliment a guy's performance laying it to their wife so long as he were cordial to them.

It's pathetic.
She’s another POS from the left. Anyone that has watched her can see how anti Trump she was during White House press conferences.

She interrupted Trump multiple times more than Joe, and bailed him out when he was in trouble. The only good thing was bringing up Hunter's money laundering.

She never pressed Joe on his fracking lies. Trump did get him to admit he’s for ending carbon fuels.

Joe’s team had been leaked some of the questions beforehand. His description of “fencing” was too concise.
Bullshit. She interrupted the president 122 times and biden about 20..
Originally Posted by AB2506

You're not wrong with that statement.

I think so too.

Not good, just not as bad as the other 2.

MM
Biden looked like bob barker, way past bed time, jacked on prune juice and no doz.

Exactly, he didn’t look good.
Originally Posted by jdunham

It was hilarious watching his drugs wear off during the course of the debate. 🤣

Great, my ass.

She was head and shoulders better than Chris Wallace.

I honestly thought he was going to lock up or tip over or something.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Great, my ass.

FK-ing chris wallace was still getting his digs and jabs in on fox, post commentary. POS
Joe is toast. He is the democrat's "throw down" candidate. He and Harris are not going to be the next president and vice president. Now we need to be concerned about the House and the Senate. Let's not have a republican president and a democrat House and Senate. Iowa's Joni Ernst is getting outspent by a 2 to one margin by the democrats and super PACs. As per Stu Varney the money is coming from Hollywood and the super rich of Long Island New York.

It's time to give Donald Trump a republican House and Senate. It's time to send nasty Nancy packing back to California.

kwg
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Great, my ass.

My genitals could have done a better job than that commie fugk.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I loved that debate and thought the moderator did an excellent job, especially considering her resume. That being said, I think we just witnessed a total about-face towards Corrupt Joe Biden by the Democrats. I think that in light of all this damning evidence coming to the surface, right in the face of the public that hasn't seen or heard of it because of the main-stream media covering it up and refusing to give it any air-time, she received marching orders to conduct what appeared to be a fair debate so the left wouldn't look like they were in bed with Biden during this grade-A chit-storm he obviously has coming his way. I feel much better about Trump's chances now, unless the left can still steal this with their mail-in ballot scheme. Here's to a decent shot for Trump to Make American Great Again, Again!!!!

You're assuming hard core demo-turds were watching. TDS is strong juju. They may have turned it off as soon as they saw things going south for Pedophile Joe, and that was early. The moderator did not help him much, and I am quite sure that pinched a lot of vaginas shut.
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Woman of color?

Whut??
I thought both Welker and Biden did alright and Trump did great and kicked both their azzes. To bad Trump missed on the U.S. Hitler reference. But he hit home runs on the fracking - fossil fuel issue, and that China caused the Covid problem and the need to keep our country open and the economy moving.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I thought both Welker and Biden did alright and Trump did great and kicked both their azzes. To bad Trump missed on the U.S. Hitler reference. But he hit home runs on the fracking - fossil fuel issue, and that China caused the Covid problem and the need to keep our country open and the economy moving.

Stop being nice to demo-turds. It'll get you killed eventually.. or thrown in a FEMA camp.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Stop being nice to demo-turds. It'll get you killed eventually.. or thrown in a FEMA camp.

Used to be that would have been a wacky thing to say... but in Democrat USA 2020... there is a whole bunch of real probability there.
She's a partisan political hack.She had little impact in the final analysis.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by baldhunter

So, what are your thoughts on Welker?

She did a hell of a lot better as a moderator than I expected her to be.I really expected her to be more like Chris Wallace.

I noticed how wide eyed he was too.Towards the end of the debate he was starting to look like a flat tire.

When he got to the fracking, it was like somebody let the air out of his tires at 65 mph.

Trump was there like a big bluefin waiting for a fat herring to drop out of the herd.

Lol.
Trump did an okay job. But he sometimes needs to collect himself and make his points clearer.

Instead of all the hand gestures he should hold the sides of the podium, look into the camera and say what he's got to say.

But I can understand why he stays so agitated. He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him and it seems like he's always trying to get everything out before he's interrupted again.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump did an okay job. But he sometimes needs to collect himself and make his points clearer.

Instead of all the hand gestures he should hold the sides of the podium, look into the camera and say what he's got to say.

But I can understand why he stays so agitated. He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him and it seems like he's always trying to get everything out before he's interrupted again.

I don't think two minutes is enough time.It takes more time to explain things like he wants too.He's used to taking for almost two hours straight.I saw the same thing in Pence's debate.

Maybe do a Nadler and start edging for the exit after he shixt himself?
Joe looked ready for his slippers and an Ensure around 9:30
Looking at the debates together, she could ONLY be ranked as better than the first two.

IMHO...........

Uhh, that's because he IS being constantly interrupted.

Haven't you watched any of his White House news conferences with the lamestream media pukes constantly interrupting him and talking loud?

Haven't you watched any of his White House news conferences with the lamestream media pukes constantly interrupting him and talking loud?

I agree the media does this, but it's on Trump that he allows it to continue. You have to take control of the situation when faced with that.
Originally Posted by Muffin
Looking at the debates together, she could ONLY be ranked as better than the first two.

IMHO...........

Yeah far from objective herself, but when compared w/ Wallace...
I will say, Trump should have hammered home again and again that Biden and his progressive ilk would keep shutting the economy down with Covid.

And the National mask mandate is retarded.

That's what I said:

Again:

He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him.

I hate to have to say things twice. But this place is getting me used to it.

That's what I said:

Again:

He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him.

I hate to have to say things twice. But this place is getting me used to it.

You obviously haven't dealt with customers for a long time. Lol.
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Does she have any good videos out?
despite the moderator working to protect ol joe it was clear from that performance that he won't be able to hold up under the rigors of the job. he looked beat there at the end. and it's because he was beat.
I thought she set up a few of the questions to favor Biden.

Still, she did a hell of a lot better than that idiot Wallace. And, she was easy on the eyes.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Still, she did a hell of a lot better than that idiot Wallace. And, she was easy on the eyes.

Yep

She wasn't in Trump's camp, interrupted him a bunch. But, she did ask Joey a few rather pointed questions, more than Chris would have, for sure.

She didn't seem quite as antagonistic as Chris, was pretty fair overall for a lib in a lib venue. I was expecting worse.

The Donald kept his cool a lot better this time, didn't let them get him overly pizzed, or at least he didn't let it show as bad.

DF
I’m switching to NBC. I don’t care how far Left the Lady swings. Kristin can say or do anything she wants. How come nobody ever tells me about these things?
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

That idiot Wallace needs a beating SOOO bad..
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I’m switching to NBC. I don’t care how far Left the Lady swings. Kristin can say or do anything she wants. How come nobody ever tells me about these things?

Aren't you getting all the info you need from DU?
DU never told me about her.
Originally Posted by 158XTP
I think anyone believing this punch and judy puppet show show needs to go to there nearest billionaire and hand over all their wealth and never leave the house again. Oh that is happpening already, I forgot.

It is possible you are a bloody witless oaf.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Maybe do a Nadler and start edging for the exit after he shixt himself?

That one was a classic and is yet to be topped.

I agree about some of his mannerisms, wishing for a little more restraint and focus, But then in the perspective of four years of unmitigated, unjust opposition and lies, how many people would either be psychologically crushed, or lose it all and deliver a Mike Tyson roundhouse?
I think the debates are really stupid. They are just vehicles for sound bites and gotchas, not even taking into account the overwhelming media bias against the GOP.

"Mr President.......the world is really fugged up what is your plan to fix it......you have 30 seconds to respond".

Then the challenger has his 30 seconds to tell us that the incumbent has done absolutely nothing and is the next worst thing to Hitler and wants you dead.

One of our members said the other day that they should go back to the Lincoln-Douglas format where each candidate has an hour to present his case and the other has 30 minutes to rebut.....with no interruptions. Would not take much of a "moderator" to oversee that. I can't remember which member brought that up or I would give credit.

Either that or just forget the whole thing. What they do right now is really an insult to America's intelligence......we probably deserve it but its an insult nonetheless.
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

I agree about some of his mannerisms, wishing for a little more restraint and focus, But then in the perspective of four years of unmitigated, unjust opposition and lies, how many people would either be psychologically crushed, or lose it all and deliver a Mike Tyson roundhouse?

No doubt and have to stand on the same floor as the traitor Biden and explain your presidency to that nitwit sold out jackass.

Exactly correct, IMO

Folks here hate hearing that he needs to act more Presidential, but he does. It's politics, and much of the electorate expect it, so give it to them if it helps him win. Reagan knew this and won twice, soundly.
Originally Posted by windridge

Exactly correct, IMO

Folks here hate hearing that he needs to act more Presidential, but he does. It's politics, and much of the electorate expect it, so give it to them if it helps him win. Reagan knew this and won twice, soundly.

We're extremely fortunate Trump doesn't listen to garbage advice like this.

Exactly correct, IMO

Reagan didn't win with hand gestures.
Ronald Reagan was a trained skilled actor, President Trump
is not.
Woulda been nice if she showed her tits...

Other than that her bias was obvious towards joey as many others have stated.
You gonna compare Trump to Reagan you have to compare the U.S. of today to the U.S. of the 1980's as well as the electorates of both times. Big difference.

So many of the people who voted for Reagan twice are dead and have been replaced by kids who went through the public school system since 1990 and been indoctrinated in PC.
The ability to mute Trump's microphone to shut him up while the adults were talking definitely helped make the debate more watchable. Welker did a good job.

However, all the debate moderators did kind of a public disservice in failing to hold Trump to account for his long history as a sex offender and his various other crimes. Trump has done hundreds of things that would end the career of any other politician, Democrat or Republican, and people seem to eventually let them slide just because it's too hard to keep track of them all. Hell, it's too much work to even keep track of all the felonies he and his closest associates have committed. He's had three times more close associates (his personal lawyer, multiple campaign managers, etc) go to prison than Nixon ever did. He's blatantly committed felony campaign finance violations (for which his henchman already did time) and felony obstruction of justice, for which he was rightfully impeached but then protected by his accomplices in the Senate who don't care what laws he breaks. Those would all be show-stoppers for any other President, but people can't even really keep up with all that when Trump's currently busy screwing up the response to the coronavirus so badly that the richest and most technologically advanced country in the world has still had over 130,000 more deaths than we would have had with even an AVERAGE response to the crisis. Osama bin Laden is rolling over in his grave with jealousy at how badly Trump has damaged America.

All the debate moderators are stuck in this weird pattern of treating Trump as if he's some kind of normal candidate, not a creature of pure cluelessness and incompetence with an IQ lower than some horses I've known (and I don't think too highly of horses). They ask him about his plan for something like health care, knowing full well that he doesn't have anything even resembling a plan and his entire act is to just say, "I have the best plan, everyone says so, it's going to be so magnificent you won't even believe it," and so on with the bullshit to distract from the fact that he literally doesn't have any plan at all. The world hasn't seen such a firehose of lies since Baghdad Bob. I should have been obvious to every single voter that a moronic con man from tabloid television belongs nowhere near the presidency, but somehow a lot of people were stupid enough to fall for his act. I still don't get how anyone can be that gullible.

Exactly correct, IMO

We'll see. The base (you) will vote for him regardless how he behaves, but the base is about 1/3 the electorate at most. A big bloc of the voters is the educated white women, and his antics that you cream yourself over are repugnant to them. The smart play is some antics to keep you happy and a lot of class and civility to make women voters more comfortable. It's the smart play this election. Things are a lot different than they were in 2016, a LOT different. The country wants a cool head with a good plan now. I want the President to win and use any tool to stay right where he is for four more years.

I realize you're entertained by President Trump's combative nature. You're the 1/3 base.
He’s been harassed by the left since the second he came down the escalator. No president in history has ever been treated so schitty. They slap and he punches back. The phuqqin media knew he’d make mince meat out of their bullschit and its turned on its ear. They are bunch of self righteous [bleep] that want their ass kissed for “air time”

Imagine what he could have gotten done if 1/2 of his time wasn’t spent dealing with a Russian hoax and impeachment.

Biggest threat to the bull crap politics game and that’s why he was elected.

And why he’ll stay in office.
That cuhnt is well established in the enemy camp. She wasn't being fair. She was underperforming.

You can bet that whichever unit of the Propaganda Corps that gets tasked with moderating future debates, they're NOT going to pick a slacker again.

Exactly correct, IMO

We'll see. The base (you) will vote for him regardless how he behaves, but the base is about 1/3 the electorate at most. A big bloc of the voters is the educated white women, and his antics that you cream yourself over are repugnant to them. The smart play is some antics to keep you happy and a lot of class and civility to make women voters more comfortable. It's the smart play this election. Things are a lot different than they were in 2016, a LOT different. The country wants a cool head with a good plan now. I want the President to win and use any tool to stay right where he is for four more years.

I realize you're entertained by President Trump's combative nature. You're the 1/3 base.

Originally Posted by TheTroutnut
The ability to mute Trump's microphone to shut him up while the adults were talking definitely helped make the debate more watchable. Welker did a good job.

However, all the debate moderators did kind of a public disservice in failing to hold Trump to account for his long history as a sex offender and his various other crimes. Trump has done hundreds of things that would end the career of any other politician, Democrat or Republican, and people seem to eventually let them slide just because it's too hard to keep track of them all. Hell, it's too much work to even keep track of all the felonies he and his closest associates have committed. He's had three times more close associates (his personal lawyer, multiple campaign managers, etc) go to prison than Nixon ever did. He's blatantly committed felony campaign finance violations (for which his henchman already did time) and felony obstruction of justice, for which he was rightfully impeached but then protected by his accomplices in the Senate who don't care what laws he breaks. Those would all be show-stoppers for any other President, but people can't even really keep up with all that when Trump's currently busy screwing up the response to the coronavirus so badly that the richest and most technologically advanced country in the world has still had over 130,000 more deaths than we would have had with even an AVERAGE response to the crisis. Osama bin Laden is rolling over in his grave with jealousy at how badly Trump has damaged America.

All the debate moderators are stuck in this weird pattern of treating Trump as if he's some kind of normal candidate, not a creature of pure cluelessness and incompetence with an IQ lower than some horses I've known (and I don't think too highly of horses). They ask him about his plan for something like health care, knowing full well that he doesn't have anything even resembling a plan and his entire act is to just say, "I have the best plan, everyone says so, it's going to be so magnificent you won't even believe it," and so on with the bullshit to distract from the fact that he literally doesn't have any plan at all. The world hasn't seen such a firehose of lies since Baghdad Bob. I should have been obvious to every single voter that a moronic con man from tabloid television belongs nowhere near the presidency, but somehow a lot of people were stupid enough to fall for his act. I still don't get how anyone can be that gullible.

Oh yay. Another democunt troll. GFY and see you in 2024
She waz in da tank for the cellar dweller.

Joe is in a bad way.........

Dazed and Confused 🤷‍♀️.

It's gonna be a dark winter........
Originally Posted by wabigoon
is not.

Reagan was a skilled actor? Evidently you didn't see any of his movies.
Saying she was better than the other two is an oxymoron. The whole debate was democrat planned to help Biden and it only served to magnify his stupidity. The topic was supposed to be Foreign Policy and it turned out to be the same topics as the last two debates. Biden has nothing except to complain about Trump's Covid response, environment nonsense and immigration lunacy. She helped Biden all she could but still could not cover for his mental ineptness.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Saying she was better than the other two is an oxymoron. The whole debate was democrat planned to help Biden and it only served to magnify his stupidity. The topic was supposed to be Foreign Policy and it turned out to be the same topics as the last two debates. Biden has nothing except to complain about Trump's Covid response, environment nonsense and immigration lunacy. She helped Biden all she could but still could not cover for his mental ineptness.

^^^This^^^

I don't believe he said his health plan was going to be so magnificent. I thought he just said it was going to be a much better plan, a beautiful health care plan. I wasn't able to sit all the way through either debate. Not the moderators fault in either case. It's just hard to listen to two guys; each trying to make less sense than the other. Last time around we had to vote to keep Hillary out, this time it's keep Biden and Harris out. The choice sucks but that's politics today. GD

Blah,Blah,Blah,Yadda,Yadda,Yadda.

Dumb-ass.
I don’t think they actually muted a mic.

Looks to me like never Trumpers and his distracters are an emotional, hysterical bunch. Going full logical it’s hard to refute his direction for the country and his accomplishments.

I voted already.

DF
Going full logical it’s hard to refute his direction for the country

Full logical, huh?

Biden is beating Trump 86 to 8 among scientists surveyed by the top scientific journal, Nature. As a scientist, I'm surprised Trump got as high as 8, because I've never met even a single Trump supporter in my profession.

Or maybe you think scientists, whose job is being well-informed and logical, just don't understand politics. Should we look to those who follow it for a living, like the editorial boards of major newspapers? Biden is beating Trump 39 to 1 in major newspaper endorsements, and the 1 that endorsed Trump is owned by a billionaire GOP megadonor.

Like it or not, if you care at all about facts you have to recognize that the most intelligent, logical people in this country are almost unanimously opposed to Trump. Maybe you think intelligent people have screwed guys like you over for too long and you want to stick it to them. So be it. But what you cannot do is pretend that they're backing your guy, because they aren't. They understand the damage he's doing, and they don't want it to continue.
Hahahahahaha!

You're so full of sh-it that you're stinking up my Mac.

Now go play with yourself you pseudo scientist.
Troutnut probably believe the global warming scam too.

LOL

Full logical, huh?

Biden is beating Trump 86 to 8 among scientists surveyed by the top scientific journal, Nature. As a scientist, I'm surprised Trump got as high as 8, because I've never met even a single Trump supporter in my profession.

Or maybe you think scientists, whose job is being well-informed and logical, just don't understand politics. Should we look to those who follow it for a living, like the editorial boards of major newspapers? Biden is beating Trump 39 to 1 in major newspaper endorsements, and the 1 that endorsed Trump is owned by a billionaire GOP megadonor.

Like it or not, if you care at all about facts you have to recognize that the most intelligent, logical people in this country are almost unanimously opposed to Trump. Maybe you think intelligent people have screwed guys like you over for too long and you want to stick it to them. So be it. But what you cannot do is pretend that they're backing your guy, because they aren't. They understand the damage he's doing, and they don't want it to continue.

You are exactly the type of patriot who is driving Americans to vote Republican. Please continue. Please! The “I’m smarter than you, and I know what you need more than you do” schtick is going to propel Trump to a 2nd term, just like it did the first election.

Or maybe you think scientists, whose job is being well-informed and logical to tell everyone how dumb they are, just don't understand politics.

Corrected it for ya.

Scientists are just the priesthood of the new age and every bit as wed to a preconceived narrative as those who said the earth was the center of the universe.

Keep up the delusion tho; it suits you.
Troutnuts is wearing a mask while typing alone in his tiny little apartment.
I spent 3 days with 12 guys fishing. One openly supported Biden, 5 , like me openly support trump, the other 6 said they weren’t die hard trump supporters but would vote for him over Biden with no hesitation. All professionals and all were mainly concerned with their bank accounts and what would happen to them if Trump lost.

Also, all were surprised but positive about Trumps debate performance. And all were concerned about voter fraud and had no doubt that it would be rampant.

Bidens [bleep]. Bet you’ll see all the networks and pollsters move to “the polls are tightening to the margin of error” this week to cover their asses when Trump wins.

Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by wabigoon
is not.

Reagan was a skilled actor? Evidently you didn't see any of his movies.

I saw “Kings Row” and “Knute Rockne” when Reagan had his best roles.
Reagan was a good actor usually playing somebody’s sidekick.

He was better as California’s Governor and the best Conservative President we have had so far. A Goldwater Conservative.

Full logical, huh?

Some of your 86 scientists quoted here:

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
I forgot to add that legitimate studies have shown that Trump supporters are generally less intelligent than other people. They're also less educated and they're more likely to have several personality flaws including prejudice, unfamiliarity with people outside their narrow demographic group, and an affinity for authoritarianism.

However, nobody really needs studies to understand all that. It's all easy to figure out from two minutes of Trump talking:

If you're a complete idiot who cheats on your wife and gropes random women in a crowd, and you don't care about clean water, public lands, or other people, then I can see how Trump's your guy. Otherwise, supporting him is a terrible mistake.
No,your mother and father made the terrible mistake.

You're an arrogant and ignorant ass-hole,just like all the supporters of the Demonrat/Commie/pedo Party.

Now be a good little man and GFY.LOL
I forgot to add that legitimate studies have shown that Trump supporters are generally less intelligent than other people. They're also less educated and they're more likely to have several personality flaws including prejudice, unfamiliarity with people outside their narrow demographic group, and an affinity for authoritarianism.

However, nobody really needs studies to understand all that. It's all easy to figure out from two minutes of Trump talking:

If you're a complete idiot who cheats on your wife and gropes random women in a crowd, and you don't care about clean water, public lands, or other people, then I can see how Trump's your guy. Otherwise, supporting him is a terrible mistake.

You mean like the 2 que er neuro docs who discovered that the brains on you que er suckers have smaller parts than the brains of normal people, right?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/
Trout Que er: If you're a complete idiot who cheats on your wife and gropes random women in a crowd, and you don't care about clean water, public lands,

We accept you much prefer Kiddie Diddlers and pedophiles lie this guy and his son.

You do know that this is the strategy that lost you the election in 16 right?
Here you go TroTroutnut.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3474817/barack-obama-biography-lover-cocaine-poems/

This is what we need for protection from China and Russia, right?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Full logical, huh?

It’s pretty clear. If you’re a Patriot and love America then you back Trump.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Full logical, huh?

It’s pretty clear. If you’re a Patriot and love America then you back Trump.

Hes one of those genius type highly educated types who cant sex a kid until they are 7 or 8 years old.
The ability to mute Trump's microphone to shut him up while the adults were talking definitely helped make the debate more watchable.

Yeah, especially when the truth frazzes your ass.

Speaking of cheating,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l-Bidens-ex-husband-says-affair-Joe.html
Originally Posted by rte

Blah,Blah,Blah,Yadda,Yadda,Yadda.

Dumb-ass.

Here is one of his genius Dimocommies.

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1320167792029687809

So you believe that a pathological lying,narcissist,closet homosexual,Commie,Muslim puke aka Bathhouse Barry is a better person than President Trump?

Ass-hole.

By the way dufus Trump's is not a proper contraction for Trump is. So much for your claim of being educated. LOL
Are these the scientists who predicted the ozone layer would be destroyed and the earth destroyed? Or the ones that predicted the ice age in the 80s ? Or supported Al Gore who warned us the polar ice caps would be melted by the year 2000 ?

Probably pushed that date back a bit.

I hope Trump wins . Not my country of course but I fervently hope he wins
Originally Posted by efw

Or maybe you think scientists, whose job is being well-informed and logical to tell everyone how dumb they are, just don't understand politics.

Corrected it for ya.

Scientists are just the priesthood of the new age and every bit as wed to a preconceived narrative as those who said the earth was the center of the universe.

Keep up the delusion tho; it suits you.

The previous generation of "scientists" had us all freezing to death. I'm old enough to remember.

Now, it's global warming.

"Scientists" are largely power hungry university politicians, hustling grants and funding, fame and fortune.

They want more power and want to be catered to, looked up to, listened to, revered by all.

The ego to science ratio is a bit tainted, tilted toward ego, away from science....

DF
Well The Trout Nut, as you are so (self proclaimed) intellectually and morally superior to the rest of us, ii would certainly be enlightening to us unwashed worker peasants to know in what scientific studies you received your PhD? On what scientific subject in your field did you write your doctorate dissertation? What hallowed university awarded you your PhD?

Don't need a name. Just curious.

L.W.
© 24hourcampfire