Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump did an okay job. But he sometimes needs to collect himself and make his points clearer.

Instead of all the hand gestures he should hold the sides of the podium, look into the camera and say what he's got to say.

But I can understand why he stays so agitated. He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him and it seems like he's always trying to get everything out before he's interrupted again.

I agree about some of his mannerisms, wishing for a little more restraint and focus, But then in the perspective of four years of unmitigated, unjust opposition and lies, how many people would either be psychologically crushed, or lose it all and deliver a Mike Tyson roundhouse?

No doubt and have to stand on the same floor as the traitor Biden and explain your presidency to that nitwit sold out jackass.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Trump did an okay job. But he sometimes needs to collect himself and make his points clearer.

Instead of all the hand gestures he should hold the sides of the podium, look into the camera and say what he's got to say.

But I can understand why he stays so agitated. He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him and it seems like he's always trying to get everything out before he's interrupted again.

Exactly correct, IMO

Folks here hate hearing that he needs to act more Presidential, but he does. It's politics, and much of the electorate expect it, so give it to them if it helps him win. Reagan knew this and won twice, soundly.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by windridge

Exactly correct, IMO

Folks here hate hearing that he needs to act more Presidential, but he does. It's politics, and much of the electorate expect it, so give it to them if it helps him win. Reagan knew this and won twice, soundly.

We're extremely fortunate Trump doesn't listen to garbage advice like this.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Exactly correct, IMO

Reagan didn't win with hand gestures.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Ronald Reagan was a trained skilled actor, President Trump
is not.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Woulda been nice if she showed her tits...

Other than that her bias was obvious towards joey as many others have stated.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You gonna compare Trump to Reagan you have to compare the U.S. of today to the U.S. of the 1980's as well as the electorates of both times. Big difference.

So many of the people who voted for Reagan twice are dead and have been replaced by kids who went through the public school system since 1990 and been indoctrinated in PC.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

T
T
The ability to mute Trump's microphone to shut him up while the adults were talking definitely helped make the debate more watchable. Welker did a good job.

However, all the debate moderators did kind of a public disservice in failing to hold Trump to account for his long history as a sex offender and his various other crimes. Trump has done hundreds of things that would end the career of any other politician, Democrat or Republican, and people seem to eventually let them slide just because it's too hard to keep track of them all. Hell, it's too much work to even keep track of all the felonies he and his closest associates have committed. He's had three times more close associates (his personal lawyer, multiple campaign managers, etc) go to prison than Nixon ever did. He's blatantly committed felony campaign finance violations (for which his henchman already did time) and felony obstruction of justice, for which he was rightfully impeached but then protected by his accomplices in the Senate who don't care what laws he breaks. Those would all be show-stoppers for any other President, but people can't even really keep up with all that when Trump's currently busy screwing up the response to the coronavirus so badly that the richest and most technologically advanced country in the world has still had over 130,000 more deaths than we would have had with even an AVERAGE response to the crisis. Osama bin Laden is rolling over in his grave with jealousy at how badly Trump has damaged America.

All the debate moderators are stuck in this weird pattern of treating Trump as if he's some kind of normal candidate, not a creature of pure cluelessness and incompetence with an IQ lower than some horses I've known (and I don't think too highly of horses). They ask him about his plan for something like health care, knowing full well that he doesn't have anything even resembling a plan and his entire act is to just say, "I have the best plan, everyone says so, it's going to be so magnificent you won't even believe it," and so on with the bullshit to distract from the fact that he literally doesn't have any plan at all. The world hasn't seen such a firehose of lies since Baghdad Bob. I should have been obvious to every single voter that a moronic con man from tabloid television belongs nowhere near the presidency, but somehow a lot of people were stupid enough to fall for his act. I still don't get how anyone can be that gullible.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by copperking81

Exactly correct, IMO

We'll see. The base (you) will vote for him regardless how he behaves, but the base is about 1/3 the electorate at most. A big bloc of the voters is the educated white women, and his antics that you cream yourself over are repugnant to them. The smart play is some antics to keep you happy and a lot of class and civility to make women voters more comfortable. It's the smart play this election. Things are a lot different than they were in 2016, a LOT different. The country wants a cool head with a good plan now. I want the President to win and use any tool to stay right where he is for four more years.

I realize you're entertained by President Trump's combative nature. You're the 1/3 base.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He’s been harassed by the left since the second he came down the escalator. No president in history has ever been treated so schitty. They slap and he punches back. The phuqqin media knew he’d make mince meat out of their bullschit and its turned on its ear. They are bunch of self righteous [bleep] that want their ass kissed for “air time”

Imagine what he could have gotten done if 1/2 of his time wasn’t spent dealing with a Russian hoax and impeachment.

Biggest threat to the bull crap politics game and that’s why he was elected.

And why he’ll stay in office.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That cuhnt is well established in the enemy camp. She wasn't being fair. She was underperforming.

You can bet that whichever unit of the Propaganda Corps that gets tasked with moderating future debates, they're NOT going to pick a slacker again.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by copperking81

Exactly correct, IMO

We'll see. The base (you) will vote for him regardless how he behaves, but the base is about 1/3 the electorate at most. A big bloc of the voters is the educated white women, and his antics that you cream yourself over are repugnant to them. The smart play is some antics to keep you happy and a lot of class and civility to make women voters more comfortable. It's the smart play this election. Things are a lot different than they were in 2016, a LOT different. The country wants a cool head with a good plan now. I want the President to win and use any tool to stay right where he is for four more years.

I realize you're entertained by President Trump's combative nature. You're the 1/3 base.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by TheTroutnut
The ability to mute Trump's microphone to shut him up while the adults were talking definitely helped make the debate more watchable. Welker did a good job.

However, all the debate moderators did kind of a public disservice in failing to hold Trump to account for his long history as a sex offender and his various other crimes. Trump has done hundreds of things that would end the career of any other politician, Democrat or Republican, and people seem to eventually let them slide just because it's too hard to keep track of them all. Hell, it's too much work to even keep track of all the felonies he and his closest associates have committed. He's had three times more close associates (his personal lawyer, multiple campaign managers, etc) go to prison than Nixon ever did. He's blatantly committed felony campaign finance violations (for which his henchman already did time) and felony obstruction of justice, for which he was rightfully impeached but then protected by his accomplices in the Senate who don't care what laws he breaks. Those would all be show-stoppers for any other President, but people can't even really keep up with all that when Trump's currently busy screwing up the response to the coronavirus so badly that the richest and most technologically advanced country in the world has still had over 130,000 more deaths than we would have had with even an AVERAGE response to the crisis. Osama bin Laden is rolling over in his grave with jealousy at how badly Trump has damaged America.

All the debate moderators are stuck in this weird pattern of treating Trump as if he's some kind of normal candidate, not a creature of pure cluelessness and incompetence with an IQ lower than some horses I've known (and I don't think too highly of horses). They ask him about his plan for something like health care, knowing full well that he doesn't have anything even resembling a plan and his entire act is to just say, "I have the best plan, everyone says so, it's going to be so magnificent you won't even believe it," and so on with the bullshit to distract from the fact that he literally doesn't have any plan at all. The world hasn't seen such a firehose of lies since Baghdad Bob. I should have been obvious to every single voter that a moronic con man from tabloid television belongs nowhere near the presidency, but somehow a lot of people were stupid enough to fall for his act. I still don't get how anyone can be that gullible.

Oh yay. Another democunt troll. GFY and see you in 2024

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She waz in da tank for the cellar dweller.

Joe is in a bad way.........

Dazed and Confused 🤷‍♀️.

It's gonna be a dark winter........

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Ronald Reagan was a trained skilled actor, President Trump
is not.

Reagan was a skilled actor? Evidently you didn't see any of his movies.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Saying she was better than the other two is an oxymoron. The whole debate was democrat planned to help Biden and it only served to magnify his stupidity. The topic was supposed to be Foreign Policy and it turned out to be the same topics as the last two debates. Biden has nothing except to complain about Trump's Covid response, environment nonsense and immigration lunacy. She helped Biden all she could but still could not cover for his mental ineptness.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainshot
Saying she was better than the other two is an oxymoron. The whole debate was democrat planned to help Biden and it only served to magnify his stupidity. The topic was supposed to be Foreign Policy and it turned out to be the same topics as the last two debates. Biden has nothing except to complain about Trump's Covid response, environment nonsense and immigration lunacy. She helped Biden all she could but still could not cover for his mental ineptness.

^^^This^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

I don't believe he said his health plan was going to be so magnificent. I thought he just said it was going to be a much better plan, a beautiful health care plan. I wasn't able to sit all the way through either debate. Not the moderators fault in either case. It's just hard to listen to two guys; each trying to make less sense than the other. Last time around we had to vote to keep Hillary out, this time it's keep Biden and Harris out. The choice sucks but that's politics today. GD

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Blah,Blah,Blah,Yadda,Yadda,Yadda.

Dumb-ass.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

211 members (14idaho, 16penny, 308xray, 2ndwind, 35WhelenNut, 32 invisible), 1,874 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,626
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.