Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Biden looked like bob barker, way past bed time, jacked on prune juice and no doz.

Exactly, he didn’t look good.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jdunham
Biden looked like bob barker, way past bed time, jacked on prune juice and no doz.

It was hilarious watching his drugs wear off during the course of the debate. 🤣

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
She was a biased kghunt through the whole thing.

Great, my ass.

She was head and shoulders better than Chris Wallace.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I honestly thought he was going to lock up or tip over or something.

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Great, my ass.

FK-ing chris wallace was still getting his digs and jabs in on fox, post commentary. POS

Something clever here.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Joe is toast. He is the democrat's "throw down" candidate. He and Harris are not going to be the next president and vice president. Now we need to be concerned about the House and the Senate. Let's not have a republican president and a democrat House and Senate. Iowa's Joni Ernst is getting outspent by a 2 to one margin by the democrats and super PACs. As per Stu Varney the money is coming from Hollywood and the super rich of Long Island New York.

It's time to give Donald Trump a republican House and Senate. It's time to send nasty Nancy packing back to California.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Great, my ass.

My genitals could have done a better job than that commie fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Nebraska
I loved that debate and thought the moderator did an excellent job, especially considering her resume. That being said, I think we just witnessed a total about-face towards Corrupt Joe Biden by the Democrats. I think that in light of all this damning evidence coming to the surface, right in the face of the public that hasn't seen or heard of it because of the main-stream media covering it up and refusing to give it any air-time, she received marching orders to conduct what appeared to be a fair debate so the left wouldn't look like they were in bed with Biden during this grade-A chit-storm he obviously has coming his way. I feel much better about Trump's chances now, unless the left can still steal this with their mail-in ballot scheme. Here's to a decent shot for Trump to Make American Great Again, Again!!!!

You're assuming hard core demo-turds were watching. TDS is strong juju. They may have turned it off as soon as they saw things going south for Pedophile Joe, and that was early. The moderator did not help him much, and I am quite sure that pinched a lot of vaginas shut.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by atvalaska
They called her a women of color on MSNBC... said trump got in because ofit... hollychit

Woman of color?

Whut??

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I thought both Welker and Biden did alright and Trump did great and kicked both their azzes. To bad Trump missed on the U.S. Hitler reference. But he hit home runs on the fracking - fossil fuel issue, and that China caused the Covid problem and the need to keep our country open and the economy moving.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I thought both Welker and Biden did alright and Trump did great and kicked both their azzes. To bad Trump missed on the U.S. Hitler reference. But he hit home runs on the fracking - fossil fuel issue, and that China caused the Covid problem and the need to keep our country open and the economy moving.

Stop being nice to demo-turds. It'll get you killed eventually.. or thrown in a FEMA camp.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Stop being nice to demo-turds. It'll get you killed eventually.. or thrown in a FEMA camp.

Used to be that would have been a wacky thing to say... but in Democrat USA 2020... there is a whole bunch of real probability there.

Last edited by CashisKing; 10/23/20. Reason: Typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She's a partisan political hack.She had little impact in the final analysis.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Trump is a fighter and the two previous events he had to debate the moderators.That set his tone of defense from the start.He tends to get that way with all the liberal bias media because he feels he's under constant attact and he fights back. I was afraid I would see the same thing again last night because Welker is not very fond of the President.You could see when Trump walked out he was ready,once again for a two against one battle.After a while you could see him relax a bit and he complimented Welker for doing a good job moderating the debate.After he saw this debate was going to be a one on one debate,he ruled the night.

So, what are your thoughts on Welker?

She did a hell of a lot better as a moderator than I expected her to be.I really expected her to be more like Chris Wallace.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I noticed how wide eyed he was too.Towards the end of the debate he was starting to look like a flat tire.

Last edited by baldhunter; 10/23/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

When he got to the fracking, it was like somebody let the air out of his tires at 65 mph.

Trump was there like a big bluefin waiting for a fat herring to drop out of the herd.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump did an okay job. But he sometimes needs to collect himself and make his points clearer.

Instead of all the hand gestures he should hold the sides of the podium, look into the camera and say what he's got to say.

But I can understand why he stays so agitated. He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him and it seems like he's always trying to get everything out before he's interrupted again.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump did an okay job. But he sometimes needs to collect himself and make his points clearer.

Instead of all the hand gestures he should hold the sides of the podium, look into the camera and say what he's got to say.

But I can understand why he stays so agitated. He's constantly being interrupted by anyone who is interviewing him and it seems like he's always trying to get everything out before he's interrupted again.

I don't think two minutes is enough time.It takes more time to explain things like he wants too.He's used to taking for almost two hours straight.I saw the same thing in Pence's debate.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I honestly thought he was going to lock up or tip over or something.
Maybe do a Nadler and start edging for the exit after he shixt himself?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Joe looked ready for his slippers and an Ensure around 9:30

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,863
Posts18,517,884
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.