Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I don’t think they actually muted a mic.

Looks to me like never Trumpers and his distracters are an emotional, hysterical bunch. Going full logical it’s hard to refute his direction for the country and his accomplishments.

I voted already.

DF

GB1

T
T
Going full logical it’s hard to refute his direction for the country

Full logical, huh?

Biden is beating Trump 86 to 8 among scientists surveyed by the top scientific journal, Nature. As a scientist, I'm surprised Trump got as high as 8, because I've never met even a single Trump supporter in my profession.

Or maybe you think scientists, whose job is being well-informed and logical, just don't understand politics. Should we look to those who follow it for a living, like the editorial boards of major newspapers? Biden is beating Trump 39 to 1 in major newspaper endorsements, and the 1 that endorsed Trump is owned by a billionaire GOP megadonor.

Like it or not, if you care at all about facts you have to recognize that the most intelligent, logical people in this country are almost unanimously opposed to Trump. Maybe you think intelligent people have screwed guys like you over for too long and you want to stick it to them. So be it. But what you cannot do is pretend that they're backing your guy, because they aren't. They understand the damage he's doing, and they don't want it to continue.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hahahahahaha!

You're so full of sh-it that you're stinking up my Mac.

Now go play with yourself you pseudo scientist.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Troutnut probably believe the global warming scam too.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TheTroutnut

Full logical, huh?

Biden is beating Trump 86 to 8 among scientists surveyed by the top scientific journal, Nature. As a scientist, I'm surprised Trump got as high as 8, because I've never met even a single Trump supporter in my profession.

Or maybe you think scientists, whose job is being well-informed and logical, just don't understand politics. Should we look to those who follow it for a living, like the editorial boards of major newspapers? Biden is beating Trump 39 to 1 in major newspaper endorsements, and the 1 that endorsed Trump is owned by a billionaire GOP megadonor.

Like it or not, if you care at all about facts you have to recognize that the most intelligent, logical people in this country are almost unanimously opposed to Trump. Maybe you think intelligent people have screwed guys like you over for too long and you want to stick it to them. So be it. But what you cannot do is pretend that they're backing your guy, because they aren't. They understand the damage he's doing, and they don't want it to continue.

You are exactly the type of patriot who is driving Americans to vote Republican. Please continue. Please! The “I’m smarter than you, and I know what you need more than you do” schtick is going to propel Trump to a 2nd term, just like it did the first election.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Or maybe you think scientists, whose job is being well-informed and logical to tell everyone how dumb they are, just don't understand politics.

Corrected it for ya.

Scientists are just the priesthood of the new age and every bit as wed to a preconceived narrative as those who said the earth was the center of the universe.

Keep up the delusion tho; it suits you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Troutnuts is wearing a mask while typing alone in his tiny little apartment.
I spent 3 days with 12 guys fishing. One openly supported Biden, 5 , like me openly support trump, the other 6 said they weren’t die hard trump supporters but would vote for him over Biden with no hesitation. All professionals and all were mainly concerned with their bank accounts and what would happen to them if Trump lost.

Also, all were surprised but positive about Trumps debate performance. And all were concerned about voter fraud and had no doubt that it would be rampant.

Bidens [bleep]. Bet you’ll see all the networks and pollsters move to “the polls are tightening to the margin of error” this week to cover their asses when Trump wins.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/25/20.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Ronald Reagan was a trained skilled actor, President Trump
is not.

Reagan was a skilled actor? Evidently you didn't see any of his movies.

I saw “Kings Row” and “Knute Rockne” when Reagan had his best roles.
Reagan was a good actor usually playing somebody’s sidekick.

He was better as California’s Governor and the best Conservative President we have had so far. A Goldwater Conservative.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Full logical, huh?

Some of your 86 scientists quoted here:

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
T
T
I forgot to add that legitimate studies have shown that Trump supporters are generally less intelligent than other people. They're also less educated and they're more likely to have several personality flaws including prejudice, unfamiliarity with people outside their narrow demographic group, and an affinity for authoritarianism.

However, nobody really needs studies to understand all that. It's all easy to figure out from two minutes of Trump talking:

If you're a complete idiot who cheats on your wife and gropes random women in a crowd, and you don't care about clean water, public lands, or other people, then I can see how Trump's your guy. Otherwise, supporting him is a terrible mistake.

Last edited by TheTroutnut; 10/25/20.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No,your mother and father made the terrible mistake.

You're an arrogant and ignorant ass-hole,just like all the supporters of the Demonrat/Commie/pedo Party.

Now be a good little man and GFY.LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I forgot to add that legitimate studies have shown that Trump supporters are generally less intelligent than other people. They're also less educated and they're more likely to have several personality flaws including prejudice, unfamiliarity with people outside their narrow demographic group, and an affinity for authoritarianism.

However, nobody really needs studies to understand all that. It's all easy to figure out from two minutes of Trump talking:

If you're a complete idiot who cheats on your wife and gropes random women in a crowd, and you don't care about clean water, public lands, or other people, then I can see how Trump's your guy. Otherwise, supporting him is a terrible mistake.

You mean like the 2 que er neuro docs who discovered that the brains on you que er suckers have smaller parts than the brains of normal people, right?

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/25/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trout Que er: If you're a complete idiot who cheats on your wife and gropes random women in a crowd, and you don't care about clean water, public lands,

We accept you much prefer Kiddie Diddlers and pedophiles lie this guy and his son.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
You do know that this is the strategy that lost you the election in 16 right?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Here you go TroTroutnut.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3474817/barack-obama-biography-lover-cocaine-poems/

This is what we need for protection from China and Russia, right?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/25/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Full logical, huh?

It’s pretty clear. If you’re a Patriot and love America then you back Trump.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Full logical, huh?

It’s pretty clear. If you’re a Patriot and love America then you back Trump.

Hes one of those genius type highly educated types who cant sex a kid until they are 7 or 8 years old.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The ability to mute Trump's microphone to shut him up while the adults were talking definitely helped make the debate more watchable.

Yeah, especially when the truth frazzes your ass.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Speaking of cheating,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l-Bidens-ex-husband-says-affair-Joe.html

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte
The ability to mute Trump's microphone to shut him up while the adults were talking definitely helped make the debate more watchable. Welker did a good job.

Blah,Blah,Blah,Yadda,Yadda,Yadda.

Dumb-ass.

Here is one of his genius Dimocommies.

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1320167792029687809

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

178 members (1beaver_shooter, 300_savage, 14idaho, 16penny, 2ndwind, 30 invisible), 1,644 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,646
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.