Home
Posted By: Spanokopitas How I see it... - 10/28/20

IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".

Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation.

Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".

Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation.

Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.

I see it similarly, but I still think it unlikely that Biden wins. But if he does, yes, the MSM will suddenly see the need for an independent prosecutor. Biden will resign and his actions will later be excused because of his obvious diminished capacity. It won't take until late summer for this stuff to happen.

I'm praying for a decisive, indisputable Republican victory in every race.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
Poor Spanky.

Don't worry, it'll all be over with soon.
Posted By: ribka Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Poor Spanky.

Don't worry, it'll all be over with soon.

I amire men like Spanky with strong and resolute characters
Posted By: jdunham Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
That was predicted two weeks ago here. Try to keep up.
Posted By: szihn Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
My opinion: (Based on 60 years of actual history)

Biden can't WIN because the voting masses are going to give a landslide to Trump, however nearly every democrat President since 1960 has been installed in the White House by use of vote fraud. So it will be if Biden also gets installed and as the OP said, it's not really Biden they want in that position, but Harris.

So Trump could get 90% of the votes but with the corruption in the government and our voting system it doesn't really mean much.
Trump did NOT drain the swamp and now we'll all see the effects of leaving those swamp creatures alone.

Now we either accept it or go into a civil war.
Posted By: deflave Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
Spano so smart, he lives in Oregon.

LOL
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
Here’s how I see it. I can’t imagine why any American would vote for slow jo, let alone admit it. The guy can’t remember what office he’s running for or who he is running against.
Only the self deceived or an enemy of freedom would vote for that ticket.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
Young people are apathetic

Stupid people are trained like Pavlov's dog to swallow what they are fed and they swallow the BS fed them from.the Zionists msm rather than what they see before their very eyes.

They have learned to depend on others and dont think and figure out things for themselves.

C UE says to vote, enjoy the popcorn and watch.the movie.

GOD and Trump and C UE got this and if not, it's the Tribulation for many. Maybe not for Israel, HIS people.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20

What or who is C UE? Just asking.
Posted By: efw Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20

I think that’s Q Anon?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
Originally Posted by efw

I think that’s Q Anon?

Maybe better to write it as cue............

that makes it harder for them to follow you with their al gore rhythms
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20

As in cue stick?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
Spano, have your people contact my people.
Grins

If Biden should win I believe your scenario is how it’ll go down.

Meanwhile, if the election results go into a limbo stage I’m hoping that Barr/Durham will unlock and present some meaningful stuff in that decision void timeframe.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20

This is good news, since you've never been right in a prediction yet.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20

BBQ. There aren't any good ones where you're at.
Posted By: efw Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

BBQ. There aren't any good ones where you're at.

Not a new chain of pool halls...
Posted By: northern_dave Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
Spankers, the MSM will pull the ripcord on the Bobulinski material BEFORE election day if they realize he can't win.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20
You were wrong on Trumps first go around and your wrong on #2.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20

As in cue stick?

Sure thing,

It's all in here:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12987778/q#Post12987778
Posted By: deflave Re: How I see it... - 10/28/20

I misspelling of your mom's nickname.

LOL
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: How I see it... - 10/29/20
[quote=Spanokopitas]

[/quote

You might take the time to check my previous prognostications. I'm not 100% correct but close to it. Early on I correctly predicted Romney, McCain, Biden and others. I was wrong on the Hillary as were many, many others.

How are you at predicting? Are you predicting a landslide for Trump? What is your prediction? Care to lay a bet?

As things stand now I see very little probability that Trump will win. Certainly no "landslide". I hope th Hell I am dead wrong, but I have to be realistic.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: How I see it... - 10/29/20
[quote=Spanokopitas]

[/quote

You might take the time to check my previous prognostications. I'm not 100% correct but close to it. Early on I correctly predicted Romney, McCain, Biden and others. I was wrong on the Hillary as were many, many others.

How are you at predicting? Are you predicting a landslide for Trump? What is your prediction? Care to lay a bet?

As things stand now I see very little probability that Trump will win. Certainly no "landslide". I hope th Hell I am dead wrong, but I have to be realistic.
I don't bet with cu nty old queens like yourself. Take your f a ggy shixt to the Dem underground where it's appreciated by like-minds.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: How I see it... - 10/29/20
I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.
You should be used to being distressed when your wife puts the 12" in her strapon. Does she say, "Holler MAGA bitch!"
as she strokes your ass?
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: How I see it... - 10/29/20

Is English your second or third language?
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: How I see it... - 10/29/20

It wasn't too long ago, that Biden was supposed to kick over so Hillary would appear as savior. That didn't happen either.

Would you guys get just ONE miraculous prediction correct, please? Just one.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: How I see it... - 10/29/20
You might take the time to check my previous prognostications. I'm not 100% correct but close to it.

4 years ago:

So, tell me why didn't all those "girls" slap him upside the face? And why are they all coming out now and yelling? Could it be because they didn't get the job and now want to make a few bucks.

This is so much BS. And the sad fact is that he is responding to it.

He should just say, "Well hell yes I grabbed a little pussy, didn't yo'al no big deal now can we get on to important things?".

Hate to say it but he is going to lose BIG.

Posted By: 12344mag Re: How I see it... - 10/29/20
Originally Posted by Fubarski
You might take the time to check my previous prognostications. I'm not 100% correct but close to it.

4 years ago:

So, tell me why didn't all those "girls" slap him upside the face? And why are they all coming out now and yelling? Could it be because they didn't get the job and now want to make a few bucks.

He should just say, "Well hell yes I grabbed a little pussy, didn't yo'al no big deal now can we get on to important things?".

Lol, Yeah that was close.............
Posted By: stevelyn Re: How I see it... - 10/29/20
Maybe you lefties should go and suck on an exhaust pipe now.

Posted By: Fubarski Re: How I see it... - 10/29/20

https://www.yelp.com/biz/crow-and-bear-grants-pass
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: How I see it... - 10/30/20

Sold that property some years ago. Beautiful place. It's now called Apricity. You can look it up.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: How I see it... - 10/30/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Fubarski

4 years ago:

Lol, Yeah that was close.............

Hahaha. Tff.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: How I see it... - 10/30/20

Sold that property some years ago. Beautiful place. It's now called Apricity. You can look it up.

No interest in looking it up, but it's interesting to note that someone else could make a business run, doing the same thing, in the same location, where someone else failed.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: How I see it... - 10/30/20

Shows how much your knowledge of the events is not tuned in.

Ask your buds at the DU.
Posted By: irfubar Re: How I see it... - 10/30/20
Spanky, I will make a prediction.... Trump for the win, in a landslide...... wink

And another prediction, you will still be an arrogant fool and wrong as usual.... book it!
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: How I see it... - 10/31/20

I will be happy to accept your apology after the election is settled.

Right now, sadly, I am predicting a loss. I will be greatly disappointed but not surprised.

I will be most happy if I am wrong. Just think of all the fun my usual "friends" will have calling me grade school names.

Anyone who says T will win in a landslide is beyond stupid and if he truly believed it he would lay a bet. Any takers?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: How I see it... - 10/31/20

I will be happy to accept your apology after the election is settled.

Right now, sadly, I am predicting a loss. I will be greatly disappointed but not surprised.

I will be most happy if I am wrong. Just think of all the fun my usual "friends" will have calling me grade school names.

Anyone who says T will win in a landslide is beyond stupid and if he truly believed it he would lay a bet. Any takers?

That's all I need for a confidence booster today... grin

Here's your 2016 prediction right before the election...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: How I see it... - 10/31/20

I was wrong then and happy to admit it. I hope I'm wrong again, but I wouldn't bet on it. Would you?

You may want to examine my other calls on Presidential candidates.

Says a lot about your confidence, if you need a "confidence booster". I suggest you hope for the best but prepare yourself mentally for a disaster, because that is what is likely coming our way.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: How I see it... - 11/01/20

I was wrong then and happy to admit it. I hope I'm wrong again, but I wouldn't bet on it. Would you?

Says a lot about your confidence, if you need a "confidence booster". I suggest you hope for the best but prepare yourself mentally for a disaster, because that is what is likely coming our way.

The pollster, Rasmussen, was on Lou Dobbs with the same election outcome assessment as yours.

Dobbs didn’t like it. I didn’t like it but he gave some interesting reasons for his predictions.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: How I see it... - 11/01/20
I'll bet ya a bottle of wine, that it isn't wine you made, and doesn't have your bankrupt vineyard's fake label on it.
Posted By: pal Re: How I see it... - 11/01/20

I was wrong then and happy to admit it. I hope I'm wrong again, but I wouldn't bet on it. Would you?....

OK. You're on. I'll take Trump for the win for $5.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: How I see it... - 11/01/20

Don't care nary what you bought, sold or sucked on.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: How I see it... - 11/01/20
I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.
You should be used to being distressed when your wife puts the 12" in her strapon. Does she say, "Holler MAGA bitch!"
as she strokes your ass?

One proof of low intelligence and trying to think with one's reptilian cortex is the inability to distinguish between what one WANTS to happen and any evidence that something else MIGHT happen.

Another is the inability to express a point of view without resorting to scatology (cuss words for those of you from Rio Linda).

But then there are a lot of dumb people. If there weren't, who would vote for Biden? We should be glad that some dumb people vote for Trump, too. There may not be enough smart people for him to win.

Spanky wants Trump to win. His post is about what might happen if Trump doesn't win. I suspect that part is pretty spot on. Hopefully it won't happen.

As for me, I'm just sick and tired of all the talking heads on the TV telling us what's happening in the election. Everyone I associate with has voted already, and for Trump. I get about 30 messages per day from the Trump campaign, Lindsay Graham, John James, Newt Gingrich, etc., asking me to give more money. I've done all I can. I just want it to be over.

Posted By: Old_Toot Re: How I see it... - 11/01/20
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
as she strokes your ass?

One proof of low intelligence and trying to think with one's reptilian cortex is the inability to distinguish between what one WANTS to happen and any evidence that something else MIGHT happen.

Another is the inability to express a point of view without resorting to scatology (cuss words for those of you from Rio Linda).

But then there are a lot of dumb people. If there weren't, who would vote for Biden? We should be glad that some dumb people vote for Trump, too. There may not be enough smart people for him to win.

Spanky wants Trump to win. His post is about what might happen if Trump doesn't win. I suspect that part is pretty spot on. Hopefully it won't happen.

As for me, I'm just sick and tired of all the talking heads on the TV telling us what's happening in the election. Everyone I associate with has voted already, and for Trump. I get about 30 messages per day from the Trump campaign, Lindsay Graham, John James, Newt Gingrich, etc., asking me to give more money. I've done all I can. I just want it to be over.

Yessir.
Bout says it all.
Posted By: hatari Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

The pollster, Rasmussen, was on Lou Dobbs with the same election outcome assessment as yours.

Dobbs didn’t like it. I didn’t like it but he gave some interesting reasons for his predictions.

I wsatched and rewatched Rasmussen on Lou Donna. Yes, he predicts a Biden win but also said some strange things. First he says Dens are nervous because not everyone who says they will mail in a vote will. Next, many of those will be rejected because they will not be filled out properly. Next he says Trump has a 25 point advantage for those voting on Election Day.

So IF Biden doesn’t have a 15+ point lead on the swing states going into Turs, he will lose based on GOP turn out an the early voters get somebody ballots rejected or just never mail them in, Biden loses. Yet Rasmussen is sticking with his data and Biden
BUT! One of his own polls projected that only 75% of GOP voters will vote for Trump! WTF? He got 88% in 2016 and 93% of a record turn out in the Primaries!

How can you say 25% will defect?

Trump voters are not staying home. Look at the rallies. Look at Joe’s.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Originally Posted by hatari

I wsatched and rewatched Rasmussen on Lou Donna. Yes, he predicts a Biden win but also said some strange things. First he says Dens are nervous because not everyone who says they will mail in a vote will. Next, many of those will be rejected because they will not be filled out properly. Next he says Trump has a 25 point advantage for those voting on Election Day.

So IF Biden doesn’t have a 15+ point lead on the swing states going into Turs, he will lose based on GOP turn out an the early voters get somebody ballots rejected or just never mail them in, Biden loses. Yet Rasmussen is sticking with his data and Biden
BUT! One of his own polls projected that only 75% of GOP voters will vote for Trump! WTF? He got 88% in 2016 and 93% of a record turn out in the Primaries!

Yep, Hat, it was a convoluted dialogue from Rasmussen but at the end, stuck to his predictions.

I’d have thought Dobbs would have nailed him on a couple of things.
Posted By: irfubar Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
When somebody can prove to me Trump has lost his base I will agree he will lose.
The way I see it his base is more loyal than ever and millions have seen the light and joined the struggle....
Maybe somebody can explain how he would lose under the circumstances?
Posted By: SamOlson Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
I don't want to get over confident but damn pretty much everyone I know is voting for Trump.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20

Yep, Hat, it was a convoluted dialogue from Rasmussen but at the end, stuck to his predictions.

I’d have thought Dobbs would have nailed him on a couple of things.

No kidding.

There's already clear evidence that Rasmussen is wrong.

These pole bulshitters still have no idea of the tsunami that's coming on Tuesday. The American people are fed up with the socialist crap and elitist lies.

Biden does not have the lead he needs to surmount that tsunami. He's toast.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20

Its easy if you lie. Trump is more popular now than 4 years ago. 4 years ago he said he would build the wall and restore the economy. He did both.

Even Biden is going to beat Biden.

Posted By: jdunham Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Trump voters are walking over burning coals and broken glass to vote. Literally chomping at the bit, there isn’t any of that going on for Biden.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
MAGA
Posted By: BobBrown Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Spank the Penis acts like a woman. You worry so much
I’ll add this:

- more Blacks than ever will vote GOP and not Dem

- more Hispanics than ever will vote GOP and not Dem

- no incumbent President that ran unopposed in the Primaries has ever lost re election

- the candidate with the most enthusiastic base in terms of energy and turn out wins. See JFK, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Obama, and Trump ‘16. Now look at Trump rallies vs Biden

- Trump took the Rust Belt by promising jobs and deregulation and delivered. Biden told the world he would reverse that. Do you want to tell me those states that went for Trump in ‘16 and saw jobs come back will spit on him now and take Biden? Do you want to tell me the working class in PA and MI and WI want another lock down?

- kids are not on college campuses. You gonna tell me they all mailed in their ballots, filled properly? We have proof that youth vote is off a minimum of 33%, and Biden needs them all.

- early voting in NC shows an incredible increase in the Black vote for Trump. If true, no doubt NC is Red.

- Biden is behind Hillary’s numbers in early voting in FL and Hillary lost by 5 points

None of that seems to be reflected in “The Polls”. Why is that? We saw this same phenomenon in 2016,

In 2016 Trump was unknown as a politician and ran against a very strong opponent that had an energized base. Trump won 316 electoral votes.

Ohio isn’t even a contest this time. Biden isn’t going there. Florida is stronger for Trump now than 2016. Early voting numbers show it. Biden had to go to MN last week. Why???

So with all of that out there to see in plain sight, do we want to believe the evidence that lies before us, or the polls that don’t reflect ANY of that?

They are trying to tell me that Biden is a better candidate vs Trump than Hillary was 4 years ago? Think about that. There is no phoucing way Joe Biden outperforms Hillary Clinton.

I’ll ask any Democrat this: between Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton, who is the stronger candidate?

If Biden was that strong he would have challenged Hillary 4 years ago before his dementia set in.
Well, there is that, i guess. wink
It ain’t about Biden, Hat.

It is all about the Democrat Machine. Biden is just the front man, the face, the suit and the majority of all voters see this.

It’s a much bigger picture than that dolt.

Jmo
Originally Posted by jdunham
Trump voters are walking over burning coals and broken glass to vote. Literally chomping at the bit, there isn’t any of that going on for Biden.

Ha, for sure. Even Sickermore, Gayghost, djs, Leroy, Ejp, Northmam, Rollin Turds, arent stupid enough to push the Biden BS any longer.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
as she strokes your ass?

hahah F u c k you phaggot.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
as she strokes your ass?

hahah F u c k you phaggot.

You just proved your intelligence is even lower than you demonstrated earlier. Some advice. When you're in a hole, stop digging.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I don't want to get over confident but damn pretty much everyone I know is voting for Trump.

Same with me. But I don't know most of the voters. I think that people who are aware of what Trump has accomplished will vote for Trump. No brainer.

But the people who like Biden are doing so for irrational reasons, like Trump's personality.

The entire news media is helping Biden. Item: Trump just pacified a whole bunch of the Middle East. Never much coverage in the MSM.

Biden's theme seems to be (a) Trump didn't do enough to end Covid (though Biden never says what he would have done better) and (b) calling Trump a liar about 50,000 times (but without any evidence).

The election will be determined by whether the low information voters believe this crap and by the turnout.
Posted By: AKduck Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Biden voters are Hillary voters......they weren't going to change to Trump. The difference is Joe now has a minority problem by having sold out to BLM (losing hispanic votes) and picking a "black" female as VP (losing both black male/hispanic male votes). What needs to be watched is exactly what the Dems telegraphed early and often: those late ballots.
Originally Posted by AKduck
Biden voters are Hillary voters......they weren't going to change to Trump. The difference is Joe now has a minority problem by having sold out to BLM (losing hispanic votes) and picking a "black" female as VP (losing both black male/hispanic male votes). What needs to be watched is exactly what the Dems telegraphed early and often: those late ballots.

Well said. Where is Joe going to pick up swing votes that Hillary didn't get? How is he going go make up for those that got away, as you pointed out?

I don't see how.

There is cheat, but if Trump gets 300+, much less 316, they can't cheat that many votes.
Report from a weekend Trump rally attendee in Rome GA this weekend. More than 10,000 people, Black, White, Hispanic attended and had a good time. People drove from Alabama and TN to see Trump. That kind of interest does not add up to a crushing lost.
Report from a weekend Trump rally attendee in Rome GA this weekend. More than 10,000 people, Black, White, Hispanic attended and had a good time. People drove from Alabama and TN to see Trump. That kind of interest does not add up to a crushing lost.

Here’s hoping that you’re right, Hat.

We should have an indication in the next 48 hours or so.

smile We'll find out if I'm a better political pundit than the jackwagons on the tube.

smile We'll find out if I'm a better political pundit than the jackwagons on the tube.

You are, hands down , with FOX running a close second.
GRINS !
Posted By: deflave Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20

There were thousands at Opa-Locka last night.

And I know none of them were white because it’s Miami.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Like I said, the voting public is overwhelmingly ignorant...
Posted By: CCCC Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation. Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.
So, that's how you see it - old vision - said much earlier by many - weeks late and detail short.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Like ball games, many predictions made, the game still has to be played on the field.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Like ball games, many predictions made, the game still has to be played on the field.

This ain’t no time for taking a knee.
Originally Posted by CCCC
IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation. Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.
So, that's how you see it - old vision - said much earlier by many - weeks late and detail short.

Spanky hasn't had one single correct prediction.

Nostradamus.

LMAO.

Well said. Where is Joe going to pick up swing votes that Hillary didn't get? How is he going go make up for those that got away, as you pointed out?

I don't see how.

There is cheat, but if Trump gets 300+, much less 316, they can't cheat that many votes.

Easy answer.

Late ballots are cheat ballots.

End of story.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Easy answer.

End of story.

Including ballots from troops stationed overseas?
Posted By: jorgeI Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Easy answer.

End of story.

Irrelevant if Trump has won. Probably running 80% pro-Trump anyway.

Update. Reports in today that 30,00 attended.
Posted By: deflave Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20

Easy answer.

End of story.

LOL
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20

And what sort of money are you willing to wager on all of this? Remember, everyone here was saying this about Joe during the primary and how Hillary would sweep back in to save the day. That didn't work out so well either.

Please make up something believable.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

And what sort of money are you willing to wager on all of this? Remember, everyone here was saying this about Joe during the primary and how Hillary would sweep back in to save the day. That didn't work out so well either.

You’re leaving yourself wide open with that last sentence.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20

If you're so fervent in the hopes that Trump wins then why are you posting the possibility he won't? You are a willingly participating in the leftist effort to suppress his voters. Is that your real intent or are you just that careless with what you promote? Besides there is not enough evidence to suggest a biden win. Just remember the polling numbers the last time? It's like that every election and it's all about dragging the leftist, sorry excuse of a candidate across the finish line. They cannot win on merit. They have to use dirty tricks and lies.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

If you're so fervent in the hopes that Trump wins then why are you posting the possibility he won't? You are a willingly participating in the leftist effort to suppress his voters. Is that your real intent or are you just that careless with what you promote? Besides there is not enough evidence to suggest a biden win. Just remember the polling numbers the last time? It's like that every election and it's all about dragging the leftist, sorry excuse of a candidate across the finish line. They cannot win on merit. They have to use dirty tricks and lies.

Easy does it, Jim. It’s only an internet discussion exchanging thoughts and views.

Polls being what they are show for the most part that Biden is leading. For the most part.

Then consider 2016 and what the polls said then.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
^^^^^ No easy does it for me Old Toot. There's too much at stake here and it's always the last straw that broke the camels back. We sure don't need gun owners helping the left drag their slime to victory.
^^^^^ No easy does it for me Old Toot. There's too much at stake here and it's always the last straw that broke the camels back. We sure don't need gun owners helping the left drag their slime to victory.

I get your point.

Easy answer.

End of story.

Yeah. Right. Dumbass.

Does somebody also tell you to drink water every day?
Posted By: AKduck Re: How I see it... - 11/02/20
Confused as to why we can’t set an advance deadline for the overseas votes as well as require all mail in ballots in a week prior? Seems to be a reoccurring theme over the years. If your vote doesn’t make the deadline it’s on you.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: How I see it... - 11/03/20

Because it is my opinion. If your mind is too weak to consider an opinion contrary to yours you should not enter the arena of intelligent discussion. I suggest you lay low and let your betters carry the conversation. You just might learn something.

If anything my comments will encourage Trump's troops to vote early and often
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Name your poison.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: How I see it... - 11/03/20
Confused as to why we can’t set an advance deadline for the overseas votes as well as require all mail in ballots in a week prior? Seems to be a reoccurring theme over the years. If your vote doesn’t make the deadline it’s on you.

Personal responsibility!? C’mon man!
Posted By: BobBrown Re: How I see it... - 11/03/20
This whole thread is malarkey!
Posted By: Sycamore Re: How I see it... - 11/03/20

Easy answer.

End of story.

Yeah. Right. Dumbass.

Does somebody also tell you to drink water every day?

Is that Floridater for "oops, I forgot about those jabronis!"
Posted By: Sycamore Re: How I see it... - 11/03/20

???? saying he might not win OUGHT to mobilize his voters and get them off their ass!

saying Trump has it in the bag, because "his street signs outnumber bidens on my block" is what suppresses the need to vote, doesn't it?
This is not going to end well...
Posted By: irfubar Re: How I see it... - 11/03/20
This is not going to end well...

Correct, Biden will have a sore ass when it's over.... hahahahhaha
© 24hourcampfire