-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden voters are Hillary voters......they weren't going to change to Trump. The difference is Joe now has a minority problem by having sold out to BLM (losing hispanic votes) and picking a "black" female as VP (losing both black male/hispanic male votes). What needs to be watched is exactly what the Dems telegraphed early and often: those late ballots.

Yup.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKduck
Biden voters are Hillary voters......they weren't going to change to Trump. The difference is Joe now has a minority problem by having sold out to BLM (losing hispanic votes) and picking a "black" female as VP (losing both black male/hispanic male votes). What needs to be watched is exactly what the Dems telegraphed early and often: those late ballots.

Well said. Where is Joe going to pick up swing votes that Hillary didn't get? How is he going go make up for those that got away, as you pointed out?

I don't see how.

There is cheat, but if Trump gets 300+, much less 316, they can't cheat that many votes.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Report from a weekend Trump rally attendee in Rome GA this weekend. More than 10,000 people, Black, White, Hispanic attended and had a good time. People drove from Alabama and TN to see Trump. That kind of interest does not add up to a crushing lost.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari
Report from a weekend Trump rally attendee in Rome GA this weekend. More than 10,000 people, Black, White, Hispanic attended and had a good time. People drove from Alabama and TN to see Trump. That kind of interest does not add up to a crushing lost.

Here’s hoping that you’re right, Hat.

We should have an indication in the next 48 hours or so.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

smile We'll find out if I'm a better political pundit than the jackwagons on the tube.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

smile We'll find out if I'm a better political pundit than the jackwagons on the tube.

You are, hands down , with FOX running a close second.
GRINS !

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

There were thousands at Opa-Locka last night.

And I know none of them were white because it’s Miami.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Like I said, the voting public is overwhelmingly ignorant...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation. Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.
So, that's how you see it - old vision - said much earlier by many - weeks late and detail short.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Like ball games, many predictions made, the game still has to be played on the field.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Like ball games, many predictions made, the game still has to be played on the field.

This ain’t no time for taking a knee.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CCCC
IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation. Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.
So, that's how you see it - old vision - said much earlier by many - weeks late and detail short.

Spanky hasn't had one single correct prediction.

Nostradamus.

LMAO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKduck

Well said. Where is Joe going to pick up swing votes that Hillary didn't get? How is he going go make up for those that got away, as you pointed out?

I don't see how.

There is cheat, but if Trump gets 300+, much less 316, they can't cheat that many votes.

Easy answer.

Late ballots are cheat ballots.

End of story.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Easy answer.

End of story.

Including ballots from troops stationed overseas?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Easy answer.

End of story.

Irrelevant if Trump has won. Probably running 80% pro-Trump anyway.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Update. Reports in today that 30,00 attended.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Easy answer.

End of story.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".

Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation.

Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.

And what sort of money are you willing to wager on all of this? Remember, everyone here was saying this about Joe during the primary and how Hillary would sweep back in to save the day. That didn't work out so well either.

Please make up something believable.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".

Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation.

Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.

And what sort of money are you willing to wager on all of this? Remember, everyone here was saying this about Joe during the primary and how Hillary would sweep back in to save the day. That didn't work out so well either.

Please make up something believable.

You’re leaving yourself wide open with that last sentence.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

If you're so fervent in the hopes that Trump wins then why are you posting the possibility he won't? You are a willingly participating in the leftist effort to suppress his voters. Is that your real intent or are you just that careless with what you promote? Besides there is not enough evidence to suggest a biden win. Just remember the polling numbers the last time? It's like that every election and it's all about dragging the leftist, sorry excuse of a candidate across the finish line. They cannot win on merit. They have to use dirty tricks and lies.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

61 members (anothergun, 338Rules, 6mmbrfan, 10 invisible), 934 guests, and 842 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,120
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.