Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".

Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation.

Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.

If you're so fervent in the hopes that Trump wins then why are you posting the possibility he won't? You are a willingly participating in the leftist effort to suppress his voters. Is that your real intent or are you just that careless with what you promote? Besides there is not enough evidence to suggest a biden win. Just remember the polling numbers the last time? It's like that every election and it's all about dragging the leftist, sorry excuse of a candidate across the finish line. They cannot win on merit. They have to use dirty tricks and lies.

Easy does it, Jim. It’s only an internet discussion exchanging thoughts and views.

Polls being what they are show for the most part that Biden is leading. For the most part.

Then consider 2016 and what the polls said then.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
^^^^^ No easy does it for me Old Toot. There's too much at stake here and it's always the last straw that broke the camels back. We sure don't need gun owners helping the left drag their slime to victory.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
^^^^^ No easy does it for me Old Toot. There's too much at stake here and it's always the last straw that broke the camels back. We sure don't need gun owners helping the left drag their slime to victory.

I get your point.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Easy answer.

Late ballots are cheat ballots.

End of story.

Including ballots from troops stationed overseas?

Yeah. Right. Dumbass.

Does somebody also tell you to drink water every day?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Confused as to why we can’t set an advance deadline for the overseas votes as well as require all mail in ballots in a week prior? Seems to be a reoccurring theme over the years. If your vote doesn’t make the deadline it’s on you.

Yup.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

IF Biden wins which seems very likely at this juncture, he will not serve out his first term. Shortly after his inauguration the MSM will miraculously "discover" the Hunter emails and phone conversations and take notice that Old Joe is suffering from whatever. Some time around late Summer/early Fall of next year he will resign for "health reasons".

Harris, as President, will grant him and Hunter pardons and set to work destroying what remains of this Once Great Nation.

Let me be perfectly clear: I fervently hope Trump wins and will be greatly distressed if he does not, but I will not be surprised.

If you're so fervent in the hopes that Trump wins then why are you posting the possibility he won't? You are a willingly participating in the leftist effort to suppress his voters. Is that your real intent or are you just that careless with what you promote? Besides there is not enough evidence to suggest a biden win. Just remember the polling numbers the last time? It's like that every election and it's all about dragging the leftist, sorry excuse of a candidate across the finish line. They cannot win on merit. They have to use dirty tricks and lies.

Because it is my opinion. If your mind is too weak to consider an opinion contrary to yours you should not enter the arena of intelligent discussion. I suggest you lay low and let your betters carry the conversation. You just might learn something.

If anything my comments will encourage Trump's troops to vote early and often

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

And what sort of money are you willing to wager on all of this? Remember, everyone here was saying this about Joe during the primary and how Hillary would sweep back in to save the day. That didn't work out so well either.

Please make up something believable.

Name your poison.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AKduck
Confused as to why we can’t set an advance deadline for the overseas votes as well as require all mail in ballots in a week prior? Seems to be a reoccurring theme over the years. If your vote doesn’t make the deadline it’s on you.

Personal responsibility!? C’mon man!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This whole thread is malarkey!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Easy answer.

Late ballots are cheat ballots.

End of story.

Including ballots from troops stationed overseas?

Yeah. Right. Dumbass.

Does somebody also tell you to drink water every day?

Is that Floridater for "oops, I forgot about those jabronis!"

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

???? saying he might not win OUGHT to mobilize his voters and get them off their ass!

saying Trump has it in the bag, because "his street signs outnumber bidens on my block" is what suppresses the need to vote, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
This is not going to end well...

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is not going to end well...

Correct, Biden will have a sore ass when it's over.... hahahahhaha

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

447 members (222Sako, 22kHornet, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 40 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,099
Posts18,522,253
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.