Home
I no longer see news stories, scary PSA commercials, or mask wearing on any regular commercials since election day?

What gives?
The election
I’m thinking Jan 22nd., Country will covid free by super bowl
Weekend.. By May timeframe we will never hear the word covid again..
Maybe in Montana, but cases are rising rapidly in Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Maybe in Montana, but cases are rising rapidly in Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota.

Where's Fauci? Not a peep from him now. shows what a joke this has been
Originally Posted by ribka

WShere's Fauci? Not a peep from him now. shows what a joke this has been

He's not invited to any press conferences anymore.
Everyone who thinks it's a Democratic conspiracy, what about all the other countries that have it and are seeing a spike? Even BoJo put the UK on a lockdown.

Case numbers have been up here too.

Maybe there is no good angle for the mass media to spend money telling us how dangerous it is anymore?
trump got his plant in a radiologist that is as much a lunatic as trump himself... has no knowledge of infectious disease epidemiology at all, but he'll say what ever trump tells him to say... so he's a hero! With all of you winding up paying the price.

Phil
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Everyone who thinks it's a Democratic conspiracy, what about all the other countries that have it and are seeing a spike? Even BoJo put the UK on a lockdown.

How many have died of the common flu this year in the world?

Have the stats?
Yesterday, over 1000 new cases in Montana. Up to each of us to label as we see fit.
I just notice the push to fear has seemingly ended.

Every TV commercial featured masks up to the election. I didn't see any yesterday or today.

Is the Covid-19 Pandemic over now?

No!

https://www.stripes.com/news/us-nav...are-as-coronavirus-numbers-grow-1.651090

https://defense360.csis.org/covid-19-response-update-october-23-october-30/

https://connectingvets.radio.com/articles/veterans-affairs-covid-19-cases-at-record-highs

Phil
Yes it is over, at least the media’s hair on fire reporting of it.
It is for a couple people I saw today on their way to Forest Lawn.
Did it ever start?
No, just the 24/7 news coverage.....
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Yesterday, over 1000 new cases in Montana. Up to each of us to label as we see fit.

Our hospitals are getting stressed, we are running out of PPP again. They are bringing in out of state help to shore up staffing. Some drugs are getting short. We will see how bad this spikes up the next month or two. The death rate might be low, but our health care system is at its limit. Aside from politics, this chit is causing problems and will continue for the next year or so even with vaccines.

Anyone want a job working our local covid ward? We also need teachers to fill in.
No, Its not over, not even close. It will have resulted in some 250,000 dead within a week. Could be close to double or even triple that by New Years!

No, its not over!

Phil

Then number of new cases is a meaningless statistic because 90% of the tests will have a false positive result.
My doughtier works as a RN in a rehab facility. They take in survivors of Covid, she says it is not pretty. Granted they receive worst cases after survival, but young AND old and in between show up, a number don't make it long, age isn't much of a factor. One common thing she sees is obesity along with lung and heart problems. Think what you want, it is real.

Leaving it up to politicians who at best are semi educated in handling of epidemics was/is/ will be totally foolish. Yes Fauci is a grandstanding farce, more concerned about himself than the public.
Q told me its fake and all part of the plan..

The 2nd coming is about to begin, stand by for the show

Bwhahahahahaha
Covid-19 can't catch me...

...but quarantined induced drug addiction, alcoholism, massive weight gain, insomnia and depression are nipping at my A$$
Here,cases are over and above what they were in the spring.They started upwards right after Labor Day. Hospitals are nearing capacity
Flatten the curve
I have a feeling I will be dealing with covid next summer, again.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I no longer see news stories, scary PSA commercials, or mask wearing on any regular commercials since election day?

What gives?

Do not worry when election results are official the pandemic will return to daily news. Many countries in EU are imposing severe restrictions on their citizens. It is not over by long stretch.

What gives?

I called this months ago. The second the election was over, the bologna virus would cease being an issue...
Nope here in PA they just announced a RECORD number of daily cases....anyone else think this may be an attempted distraction from the election theft shenanigans?
Originally Posted by Greyghost
No, Its not over, not even close. It will have resulted in some 250,000 dead within a week. Could be close to double or even triple that by New Years!

No, its not over!

Phil

I thought that there might be 1M deaths attributed to COVID-19 before it was over, but the fact that Medicare/Medicaid is paying a 20% premium for care that includes a COVID-19 diagnosis can't help but skew the numbers.

Put into perspective, 1,000,000 deaths is about 1/3 of 1% of the U.S. population, so about 3 in 1,000. The odds of surviving are about 99.7%, which seem like pretty good odds to me.
It's not over but, don't worry, Sleepy Joe's got a plan.
Cases? What is important to know is the percentage of the population who have antibodies. I wonder no one ever mentions that number?

News this morning 11/7/2020 is we just had the worst 3 days of COVID-19 new infections so far. 2 Days over 100,000 per

Day one day 120,000 new infections. Does not sound like it is going away. More like it is getting worse.

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows has COVID-19 as do 2 of his staff. Infection is going thru the White House.
Mask nazis have become emboldened around here!

No, its not over!

Phil

Has your dad ever been proud of you?

LOL

OH MY GOD!!!!!
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Q told me its fake and all part of the plan..

The 2nd coming is about to begin, stand by for the show

Bwhahahahahaha

I'd much rather see a video of somebody kicking your teeth in.

Hahahahaha.

You fugking f&aggot.

Lol.
Originally Posted by deflave

No, its not over!

Phil

Has your dad ever been proud of you?

LOL

How about the flu? You know, the regular every year flu.

How about deaths by suicide, because people are held back from their jobs and can't pay their bills, or can't gather with friends and family?

How about drug overdoses because of depression?

How about the fraud going on in healthcare to make fortunes off "covid" diagnoses?

Or, how about that f a g Cuomo saying you committed murder if you don't wear a mask?

Now, the lamestream media are propagandizing threats to Republicans and Conservatives if you don't drink the yellow kool-aid.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

What gives?

I called this months ago. The second the election was over, the bologna virus would cease being an issue...

Yep..it will magically go away soon...
After all of Trump's efforts come to fruition and we have a vaccine and the logistics in place to get it throughout the country in a manner never seen in the history of the planet, the Dems will claim victory and credit their nationwide mask mandate.
It will be actually over when an effective vaccine is available. Be free, be smart.
It’s a big issue up here in Alaska.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by jorgeI

What gives?

Yep..it will magically go away soon...

April, I believe April was the prediction.

If COVID-19 is not the biggest medical problem world wide why are all the hospitals filling up with COVID-19

and they are putting off all other kinds of surgeries. Buy the way yesterday was another 1,000 dead day.

We had 200,000 dead from COVID-19 in September, and we may have 400,000 dead by March next year. We will be fighting this for another year

Anyone who said it would be gone Nov 4th needs to stop listening to who ever is saying that, because they are out to lunch. This will stop when 75% of

the population gets the Vaccine. I think we will see closing down of the Economy again in the worst places. The news media has been a lot more

accurate about COVID-19 than the Trump administration. In many cases Trump just out and out lied to the American Public, some of you never mention that.

Which resulted in some people making very bad decisions.
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

If COVID-19 is not the biggest medical problem world wide why are all the hospitals filling up with COVID-19

and they are putting off all other kinds of surgeries. Buy the way yesterday was another 1,000 dead day.

We had 200,000 dead from COVID-19 in September, and we may have 400,000 dead by March next year. We will be fighting this for another year

Anyone who said it would be gone Nov 4th needs to stop listening to who ever is saying that, because they are out to lunch. This will stop when 75% of

the population gets the Vaccine. I think we will see closing down of the Economy again in the worst places. The news media has been a lot more

accurate about COVID-19 than the Trump administration. In many cases Trump just out and out lied to the American Public, some of you never mention that.

Most people don't need help making poor decisions.
Wrinkly balls has to get his mask mandate in. And, remind everyone that he's from Scranton.
I tend to think the "covid" be over as it has served the purpose of rigging the election. Biden will claim he saved us.
That being said it could also be used against us as a tool to keep the deplorables in line.
I expect if they pull this election off they will fix the senate with vote tampering next month,several seats are to be voted on.
They will seize majority in all branches and the retaliation will begin in earnest.
AOC is already calling for an enemies list. Your gun rights will be used to hang you.
I also predict the leftist trolls will make this place unbearable
LMAO what a weak pathetic fool

Not a word on any of the major networks the past few days after the election. Approximately 8000 people a day die in the US and you weren't sniveling like a petulant child

lol
Let me ask this: If your wife, child, parent, husband, any other loved ones had an infectious contagious virus that there was no know cure for would you seek out a neuroradioligist for advice on how to treat their affliction?

If you answer yes to the above I think most of us would question your judgement at a very minimum at worst it would show a wanton disregard for the health of your loved ones.

In less than 3 months the country won't be forced to go to a neuroradiologist for advice on the same affliction.
Not a word on any of the major networks the past few days after the election.

Have you tried watching them? There's been plenty of continuing coverage of Covid.

Approximately 8000 people a day die in the US and you weren't sniveling like a petulant child

It's weird how conservatives have decided that the unnecessary extra deaths of over 1,000 American citizens per day are perfectly okay just because they're Trump's fault. Were was the "hey 8,000 people die per day so it's no big deal" crowd on 9/11, exactly? How long did you all freak out about four deaths in Benghazi?

Right now we've got a Benghazi every 40 seconds and a 9/11 every 2-3 days, and you're just happily singing along pretending nothing could have been done and it's no big deal.

Not a word on any of the major networks the past few days after the election. Approximately 8000 people a day die in the US and you weren't sniveling like a petulant child

Turn off the Playgirl station... because the news stations are still talking about it just as much as Trump throwing his temper tantrums at the podium and lying away...
Originally Posted by TheTroutnut

Have you tried watching them? There's been plenty of continuing coverage of Covid.

Approximately 8000 people a day die in the US and you weren't sniveling like a petulant child

It's weird how conservatives have decided that the unnecessary extra deaths of over 1,000 American citizens per day are perfectly okay just because they're Trump's fault. Were was the "hey 8,000 people die per day so it's no big deal" crowd on 9/11, exactly? How long did you all freak out about four deaths in Benghazi?

Right now we've got a Benghazi every 40 seconds and a 9/11 every 2-3 days, and you're just happily singing along pretending nothing could have been done and it's no big deal.

Lol what’s sad your dumb ass believes what you type.. In 6 months you will never hear covid again.. You will fall in lockstep with the media proclaiming joe Biden saved us.. When in reality he did nothing any different than DJT. But you are too far gone unable to think on your own..

From the guy who uses a doooshflute. lmao

Turn off the Playgirl station... because the news stations are still talking about it just as much as Trump throwing his temper tantrums at the podium and lying away...

Don’t worry if/when Biteme is declared the winner... You won’t hear about covid it will be page 10 news..

lol. A disease so deadly you have a test to know if you have it. Two nurse friends of mine picked up covid last week. One day of a temp around a 100 and it went away. One is in her 50's the other mid 40s. I got it last spring and the regular flu is much worse.

Both said the regular flu is much worse but Ill listen to medical professionals over some ignorant beta male on the internets.

Used... and it worked... your obsessed with the fact I vaped to quit smoking, and become healthier? I use nothing now, and havent in just shy of 3yrs.. not really sure what the humor is in that, except your so narrow minded you just enjoy misspelling douche?

lol. A disease so deadly you have a test to know if you have it. Two nurse friends of mine picked up covid last week. One day of a temp around a 100 and it went away. One is in her 50's the other mid 40s. I got it last spring and the regular flu is much worse.

Both said the regular flu is much worse but Ill listen to medical professionals over some ignorant beta male on the internets.

Yeah, nurses are experts on diseases...

Whats it with you and declaring people are beta males? You di realize, you come here to converse with the betas right.... dddduuuhhhh

No, its not over!

Phil

Anyone believing that number should not be allowed near sharp tools.
Originally Posted by wade brown
Let me ask this: If your wife, child, parent, husband, any other loved ones had an infectious contagious virus that there was no know cure for would you seek out a neuroradioligist for advice on how to treat their affliction?

If you answer yes to the above I think most of us would question your judgement at a very minimum at worst it would show a wanton disregard for the health of your loved ones.

In less than 3 months the country won't be forced to go to a neuroradiologist for advice on the same affliction.

I would seek out the Doctor that had the Chloroquine and zinc .....

Kinda like Fauchi was advocating decades ago!
It will be officially over about 1 month after Biden issues a useless nationwide mask mandate and then he'll take credit for saving the world.
No, the media hype will slow to a trickle.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
No, the media hype will slow to a trickle.

Only if cases rise. If cases go down by 10 people, it will be heralded as a testament to Biden's amazing leadership.
Can you believe Johns Hopkins University?

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/cumulative-cases?
I don't think it will ever go away. The hype may be calmed down at the moment, in deference to election news, but rest assured, it will come roaring back to life. The left who have seized power through covid control are NOT going to give it up. Masks will continue. Lockdowns will continue. The vaccine push with continue. Fear, fear, fear will continue.

If it ever is "over", it won't really be over, it will just morph into the next "Crisis".
Definitely not over here in southern Indiana. Brother tested positive Monday and has progressed to pneumonia. My dad (who has lung cancer) tested positive Wednesday. My mom and wife have both lost taste and smell and have numerous other symptoms so they appear to possibly have it. Thankfully we all voted early.

My bet is we are still hearing about covid 2 years from know and might even be an issue into the next election.

People seem to forget most of the world is struggling with this as well. Not just us.

Sure looks like it’s gonna force me to postpone my ibex hunt in Spain in February
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Sounds serious that the virus super deadly and masks and mass gatherings are deadly thats why tens of thousands of crazy selfish Dems shut down the economy and are fining businesses for trying to survive

LMAO

Originally Posted by Calvin
It’s a big issue up here in Alaska.

Big spike in cases which coincidentally started with our data being turned over to CDC for mining, but yes - people are tired of the BS lockdowns, are going out more, visiting friends more, and more people are catching it. Happens with all flues. Most people catching it are 20- 50, working age people, and those looking to hookup at bars, etc. Every single death to date here has had 1 to 6 health compromising issues, which Covid may have (probably) compounded into death. As would any flu.

Compromised health? - take sensible precautions!

Still a less than 1% chance of dying from it, wide perspective. Slightly larger % will have some permanent health concerns from it, if the "news" is to be believed. Nowhere have I seen a comparison of the latter with other flues. Which I would guess is not much different.

It's the fuggin flu!!

It will diminish if not outright end when enough people have caught it, and there are far fewer targets for it to infect. At this rate, probably in the spring. Just like all flues.

Don't lick doorknobs, gas pump handles, etc, etc, etc....... smile until the vaccine comes out - which I won't take.

It IS a PITA - we are going to MT next week, and Hawaii around X-mas. Took me over an hour (not-good computer skills) to just register on-line (the only way one can) to get a test next week. Should be faster in December, as we now have "accounts".

Its starting to tick up again. Death rate is lower though and so is hospital admissions.

So true. On Tuesday I was at my sons Auto Repair Shop. A women comes in wanting a tune up. So my

son goes out and opens the hood of a small Japanese car, looks down and see the top radiator hose swelled to three times it,s

normal size. My son says you should not drive that car with that hose like that. Lady say it,s ok i,ll get it fixed soon. My son do you want me to fix

it when you come in on Monday? Women no maybe later. Passenger of car speaks up and says for god sakes get the hose fixed, i do not want to walk.
To date, everyone in my immediate family has had COVID. My wife had a cough for 2 days and felt as if her plug was pulled. I had a runny nose for a day or so and a slightly sore throat.

That was the extent for us. I'm sure it's tough on some, but so are many things.

Used... and it worked... your obsessed with the fact I vaped to quit smoking, and become healthier? I use nothing now, and havent in just shy of 3yrs.. not really sure what the humor is in that, except your so narrow minded you just enjoy misspelling douche?

A child molester like you supporting another child molester Biden. Not surprised dooshflute Lmao
Nope.

I still have to don the Batman mask every time I go out to fight crime.
Not yet. Biden does have to initiate the mask mandate and lock down the country, per the experts. That way when the economy crashes he can say he built it back up.

As for covid, he can say he cured it but he won't be around when it flares up.

They will use covid as long as they can to try and control us. They already found out what works in the last 6 months or so
There will be mask mandates from here on out, whether its covid or the croup.

Muzzies for the win!
No one is interested in who has the covid flu.

I'm only interested if you aren't one that the flu would kill (you are <65 years old, relatively fit, non-obese and generally concerned with your dietary fitness) and you are on the precipice of hospitalization or death.

Otherwise, no one cares about your fever and your runny nose. Go back to work.
I'm one of the few that is vulnerable. I'm 48 but with the meds I'm on, my immune system is totally shidt. Doctors orders that I can't even get a flu shot.

I dont wear a mask out of work. Screw it. I'm still alive and ill play the odds.

In 6 months you won’t hear about covid and you can book it! Also unemployment on the Rez will still be over 70% ..
Originally Posted by 79S

In 6 months you won’t hear about covid and you can book it! Also unemployment on the Rez will still be over 70% ..

I hope you are right about the first and I fear you are right about the second
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Not yet. Biden does have to initiate the mask mandate and lock down the country, per the experts. That way when the economy crashes he can say he built it back up.

As for covid, he can say he cured it but he won't be around when it flares up.

They will use covid as long as they can to try and control us. They already found out what works in the last 6 months or so

Nope, complete opposite.. Right now all the bitches are worried about covid.. The media will do there damnedest to make grand pa joe look like a savior.. Don’t worry while DJT is still President we will get the doom and gloom updates but in 6 months you won’t hear a word on it. All these experts will start telling a different narrative . Also people will start dying from heart attacks, cancer, pneumonia again..
Originally Posted by 79S

I hope you are right about the first and I fear you are right about the second

Oh I’m dead nuts right about the second one. First one I’m pretty sure about media needs to prop up the Biden administration.. He promised everyone that grandma and grandpa are not going to die on his watch.. But grandma or grandpa keep dying then he looks bad. So when grandma kicks it, it won’t be because of covid but cancer.. or Alzheimer’s or pneumonia take your pick. But hey at least it wasn’t covid that got her!
With all the lock-downs in Europe going on with a second wave has anyone heard if Sweden is having a second wave? I haven't heard anything about them and suppose if they were it would be front page news. The only thing I have seen is that they are preparing for it, but that they hadn't had one yet. That was late last month.

Sycareality,

Don’t forget that a sneeze instantly dries, turning the Corona into an aerosol that can hover in the air for three hours and go into your lungs.

LOL

How fugking stupid can you democrats get?
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
With all the lock-downs in Europe going on with a second wave has anyone heard if Sweden is having a second wave? I haven't heard anything about them and suppose if they were it would be front page news. The only thing I have seen is that they are preparing for it, but that they hadn't had one yet. That was late last month.

Who cares?

It’s all bullschit.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Who cares?

It’s all bullschit.

I agree, but some people need convincing.
Muted strain from Denmark?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oronavirus-outbreak-Denmark-concern.html

Denmark this week imposed strict measures on the north of the country after warning that a mutation of the virus - which is less sensitive to an attack from Covid-19 antibodies - had jumped from minks to humans and infected 12 people.

Coronavirus has spread from minks to humans in hundreds of cases - but the mutant strain is restricted to just 12 infections. Scientists fear this small number could the beginning of 'a new pandemic starting again, this time from Denmark.'

You are so wrong every Network is talking about all the new cases. Europe is having a second wave.

Not to mention the new Mink virus. That Denmark is killing 15 million Minks to try and control it. 12 people

have it so far. Wish us luck.

Sycareality,

Don’t forget that a sneeze instantly dries, turning the Corona into an aerosol that can hover in the air for three hours and go into your lungs.

LOL

How fugking stupid can you democrats get?

Don't underestimate them. They voted for Joe fugging Biden.
My better half tested positive for the rona last month. We have a 7 month old daughter. Both me and the little one tested negative shortly after. How do you explain that?

IT'S ALL BULLSHlT for the democrats to push their BULLSHlT
Joe is trying to put up a mandatory mask wearing so i don't think its over, I guess its still useful for their agenda.

What gives?

Not in Utah.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/11/08/utah-governor-issue-new/

Utah governor orders statewide mask mandate, new coronavirus restrictions

Utah’s governor declared a new state of emergency late Sunday after the state’s most devastating week of the pandemic, as COVID-19 infections skyrocketed and deaths hit new highs. His big concern is the surge in hospitalizations that may soon overwhelm doctors and nurses.

Gov. Gary Herbert issued a series of new restrictions, including a statewide mask mandate — a step he has resisted for months.

Unlike other restrictions, the governor intends to extend the mask mandate “for the foreseeable future.” Businesses that fail to comply will face fines.

The new executive orders are signed by Herbert and by Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox, who is the governor-elect. They limit any social gatherings to people in the same households and place a hold on all school extracurricular activities, including athletic and intramural events.

These restrictions take effect at 1 p.m. Monday and will end Nov. 23, just a few days before Thanksgiving. The governor said the state will offer holiday recommendations in the coming days.

This order doesn’t require any business to close, but businesses and event hosts must require social distancing.
Idaho governor pleads for mask-wearing to protect veterans...

https://www.kivitv.com/news/idaho-governor-pleads-for-mask-wearing-to-protect-veterans
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html

The places hit hardest
The coronavirus has moved across the country in distinct phases, devastating one region, then another.

The Northeast experienced the worst this spring, as temporary morgues were deployed in New York City. Over the summer, cases spiked across the Sun Belt, prompting many states to tighten restrictions just weeks after reopening. By fall, the virus was filling rural hospitals in the Midwest and West as it devastated communities that had for months avoided the pandemic’s worst.

More than 1 million cases have been identified in California.

The nation’s most populous places have all suffered tremendously. In Cook County, Ill., which includes Chicago, more than 5,800 people have died. In Los Angeles County, Calif., more than 330,000 people have had the virus, more than in most states. And in New York City, about one of every 352 residents has died.

But unlike in the early days of the pandemic, it is not so simple to say that big cities have been hit hardest. In the summer, cities along the United States-Mexico border added cases at the highest rates. For much of the fall, small and mid-sized cities in the Upper Midwest and West added cases at the highest rates. Rural areas that had long had few cases have become sudden hotspots.

The places hit hardest
The coronavirus has moved across the country in distinct phases, devastating one region, then another.

The Northeast experienced the worst this spring, as temporary morgues were deployed in New York City. Over the summer, cases spiked across the Sun Belt, prompting many states to tighten restrictions just weeks after reopening. By fall, the virus was filling rural hospitals in the Midwest and West as it devastated communities that had for months avoided the pandemic’s worst.

The nation’s most populous places have all suffered tremendously. In Cook County, Ill., which includes Chicago, more than 5,800 people have died. In Los Angeles County, Calif., more than 330,000 people have had the virus, more than in most states. And in New York City, about one of every 352 residents has died.

But unlike in the early days of the pandemic, it is not so simple to say that big cities have been hit hardest. In the summer, cities along the United States-Mexico border added cases at the highest rates. For much of the fall, small and mid-sized cities in the Upper Midwest and West added cases at the highest rates. Rural areas that had long had few cases have become sudden hotspots.

How dare you add facts into a conversation on the Fire..................

Trump 2020

KAGS
You are so wrong, every Network is talking about all the new cases.

^ ^ ^

Dumb dialed up to an eleven.

The places hit hardest

I see no mention of those super spreader riots.
It won't be officially over until they're done using it as the excuse for dragging their feet and restricting as many people as possible in any election recount/audit process.
It's back on now and Trump is standing in the way of Badtouch Biden curing it.
Originally Posted by BtailHunter

The places hit hardest

I see no mention of those super spreader riots.

I doubt if they helped.

Boy you have your head in the sand. The Networks are giving the Election and COVID-19 Equal time. We have 2

states with over 40% of the people have the Virus, North and South Dakota. Many other mid west states are over 30%.

Positive. The number hospitalized is the highest ever, over 65,000. Deaths are 1,200 per day this week and going up.

El Paso had to get 4 mobile morgues plus several Refers trailers. Every state is going up except 2. The real problem is the

Medical people are burning out, and we are running out of PPE in places. Plus it is going to get much worse in the next 30 to 60 days.

Boy you have your head in the sand. The Networks are giving the Election and COVID-19 Equal time. We have 2

states with over 40% of the people have the Virus, North and South Dakota. Many other mid west states are over 30%.

Positive. The number hospitalized is the highest ever, over 65,000. Deaths are 1,200 per day this week and going up.

El Paso had to get 4 mobile morgues plus several Refers trailers. Every state is going up except 2. The real problem is the

Medical people are burning out, and we are running out of PPE in places. Plus it is going to get much worse in the next 30 to 60 days.

You must be part of Blackfeart’s fairy gang

What gives?

Don't see them either

But I haven't turned a tv on in 2 months...

My ancesters were Swedish. I do not have the number today but they were running a bout 3 times the death rate of Denmark, Norway, And Finland.

Sweden made a bad mistake just like the USA. Sweden Had about 5,500 deaths the other three had less than a thousand each, 2 weeks ago.
Washington is going back to a 1 month lockdown.

Restaurants, gyms, etc....

Are you telling me that between 170,000 and 227,000 people in my state of 567,000 people have the disease? If so, the disease is a joke, because it isn't exactly Zombieland out here.

Here is todays Numbers for Sweden

Sweden 6164 deaths

Denmark 760 Deaths

Norway 294 Deaths

Finland 369 Deaths

You should consider that Sweden has twice as many people so equal numbers Sweden should have 3080 deaths, still way to high

Denmark changed there mind and did not kill the minks.
This is how bad it is. A RN said she had a patient in the last few days say he considered COVID-19 Fake News as he was dieing. He died shortly after that.

There was nothing more they could do for him.
Tell us more about what you have read on the internet! Maybe some more from a RN.

Lol

Here is todays Numbers for Sweden

Sweden 6164 deaths

Denmark 760 Deaths

Norway 294 Deaths

Finland 369 Deaths

You should consider that Sweden has twice as many people so equal numbers Sweden should have 3080 deaths, still way to high

My ancesters were Swedish. I do not have the number today but they were running a bout 3 times the death rate of Denmark, Norway, And Finland.

Sweden made a bad mistake just like the USA. Sweden Had about 5,500 deaths the other three had less than a thousand each, 2 weeks ago.

Xenophobe!

and they are putting off all other kinds of surgeries.

They are delaynig surgeries because of lock downs!! Not because they don't have the ability to perform them.

Buy the way yesterday was another 1,000 dead day.

All deaths numbers are useless without age ranking and comorbidity data. Period. It's just fear mongering.

the population gets the Vaccine.

Bullshit. It requires immunity, not necessarily the vaccine.

I think we will see closing down of the Economy again in the worst places. The news media has been a lot more

No he didn't
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

Are you telling me that between 170,000 and 227,000 people in my state of 567,000 people have the disease? If so, the disease is a joke, because it isn't exactly Zombieland out here.

Ya, his statement here alone is enough to justify completely ignoring anything he says.

If we had current infection rates that high we would need NO lock downs to slow the disease. Infection rates that high and the virus would run it's course ASAP. Infection rates that high would be proof positive the mortality rates are way, way over stated.

He is fear mongering plain and simple. he is just trying to pump fear into people who are worried.

It's the comorbidities that drive the concern.
I had Rona, got it from my Dad, who was 85 and went to a gun show a week before. I had absolutely no symptoms and I'm 60. Have not been tested for antibodies, as Dad was one of the first fatalities of the fall wave we're getting in Montana (rural America).
Thing is, he wore a mask, they were temp-checking people, we kept space and nobody seemed overtly sick. But the gun show did cause a number of new cases, so SOMEBODY was hot.
Rona is nothing for most of us, but for a few, it's a stone facking KILLER.
Originally Posted by UPhiker

How many have died of the common flu this year in the world?

Have the stats?

Interactive map on the CDC Flu tracker (below) shows only one state (IA) with more than "minimal" flu activity this year. Scroll down about two thirds of the way down the page. The proof of the pudding will be next week. For last year, the South East U.S. was "High" to "Very High" for week 46. We'll see if everyone continues with "minimal" or, if the rate actually goes up???

CDC Flu tracker by State by Week
Most of you yanks cant do geography so I will explain some.

This flu has had full run now, including in the worlds 130 poorest countries. 2 billion people in the world have no plumbing or power. That means they cant lock down, they need communal water sources and markets to feed. If you could lock them down, you'd have 2 billion dead people.

The virus has unrestricted transmission in these areas. Based off 70% transmission and 3-5% kill rate, we should have 80-100 million bodies.

Not one country, UN centre, red cross, private medical contractor or observer in the 3rd world is reporting 7 figure deaths anywhere. That includes hot and cold countries, black, white( south america) and asian DNA peoples, and starving regions with the lowest immunities on earth.
The hospital system the wife is a nurse at that covers some areas that are considered "hot spots" for the virus here in PA has as of 4PM today is at around 72% total inpatient capacity with 64% of its ventilators in use....a WHOPPING 8 total in use by rona patients. Wont see that on the news as they hype the "second wave"
It’s all over up here. We had to cancel deer camp as most of our family in the UP are positive.

They were the ones who said it wasn’t real...big scam etc. I’m sure they enjoyed their time at the bar.

Some are doing ok...some aren’t.

My wife works in health care...it’s [bleep] real.

Hope everyone stays safe and tries to hold back the stupid
I should add the 72% bed use is driven by the fact that Mondays are a busy day for surgeries, with many requiring a 24 hour post op admit. Also the ICUs are around 55% capacity
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Most of you yanks cant do geography so I will explain some/

This flu has had full run now, including in the worlds 130 poorest countries. 2 billion people in the world have no plumbing or power. That means they cant lock down, they need communal water sources and markets to feed. If you could lock them down, you'd have 2 billion dead people.

The virus has unrestricted transmission in these areas. Based off 70% transmission and 3-5% kill rate, we should have 80-100 million bodies.

Where are they?

Not one country is reporting 7 figure deaths. No red cross camps, UN disaster relief centres, western managed hospitals or private contractors in the 3rd world. These hospitals should have been overloaded and emptied in the first two months. There should be mass refugee crisis as millions of people move out of effrected areas. as they cross borders there would be conflict levels through the roof. What do we have? No mass deaths, no large people moves, no major wars. Every statistic is missing about 2 zeros.That includes hot countries, cold countries, black, white( south america) and asian DNA peoples, starving people with the lowest immunities on earth.

We torched our economies over something that kills less than diaorhea globally( 1.6 million deaths). They got this across the line because 1st worlders cant do basic math, geography or apply common sense when the TV tells them to be scared.

Good post.
We are on quarantine after doing a hike with my friend 8 days ago. My wife called as i was writing this and our test is not back yet. We were distanced, drove separately and on the trail. Bad thing was he was feeling like schittt for over a week and self diagnosed because he had Prevna 13 shot and another one, read the side effects and assumed. His kids are pissed at him for not always following protocols, he is overweight as I am and we are 68.It taught me not to assume.
One daughter is a nurse, the other a Physical Therapist and my son works at a PD as a dispatcher and they are drilling it into us several times a week to be vigilant. they all see at it at different levels and points of time.
I personally know at leave 15 people that have had it, all survived but one 92 year old died. Two had severe cased others mild, only one was hospitalized and rehab for almost 5 months, a 76 year old doctor client. Happy to be alive, will never practice again, too bad, brilliant man.
Pick your poison. Stay vigilant, follow the directions of CDC, forget about the politics of it, your health is what matters.

We all want to enjoy our family, hunt fish and enjoy life in general.
Amen

Not one country, UN centre, red cross, private medical contractor or observer in the 3rd world is reporting 7 figure deaths anywhere. That includes hot and cold countries, black, white( south america) and asian DNA peoples, and starving regions with the lowest immunities on earth.

This.
Originally Posted by 19352012

Sadly, that is regrettable. Cases are spiking all across the country. It is going to be a hard winter.
Originally Posted by efw
Did it ever start?

Soon will be a quarter of a million deaths in three quarters of a year. Did it ever start you ask? Keep drinking the bleach.
This is how bad it is. A RN said she had a patient in the last few days say he considered COVID-19 Fake News as he was dieing. He died shortly after that.

I also saw a nurse on TV in South Dakota how said she watch many of her patience's die of covid while all the while in denial hey had covid.
Originally Posted by victoro

Then number of new cases is a meaningless statistic because 90% of the tests will have a false positive result.

Bull $hit. That is NOT true! False positives are vey rare. You are either grossly misinformed or a liar.
Originally Posted by benquick

I also saw a nurse on TV in South Dakota how said she watch many of her patience's die of covid while all the while in denial hey had covid.

Tell us more about what the tv said! Feel free to tell us what you have read on the internet!
Not fair.....nurses (much like teachers) could never have agendas 😀
I have bentdick on ignore but FOUR posts in a row!!!! Must have had something important to say!

Too bad the COVID hasn't got his sorry ass yet!

Bull $hit. That is NOT true! False positives are vey rare. You are either grossly misinformed or a liar.

Nope.
WTH? — CDC Lists 26,557 Heart Attacks as COVID Deaths, Lists 7,919 Accidents and Poisonings as COVID Deaths

CLIC PIC for story
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
WTH? — CDC Lists 26,557 Heart Attacks as COVID Deaths, Lists 7,919 Accidents and Poisonings as COVID Deaths

CLIC PIC for story
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Software glitch I'm sure. There's been some of that in the news lately.

And here we are, complying with the MORONS of our government. I've been saying since it all started that it was never a pandemic to begin with. But everyone called me an idiot because I didn't listen to what the media told them.
Mach3,
Exactly. I have been asking the believers all along to show me the stacks of dead bodies. But there aren't any. Anywhere.
Now they are telling us all the shutdowns are justified because they 'just don't know what the long term effects of a positive test might be.. you might end up sterile!' Impressionable young people, particularly women, hear that and .. that's it. It's manipulation via fear, cut and dry.
'Hey! Lookie! There's no more flu!'

"Believe the science" etc etc
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It is amazing how people in all these Turd world nations die of hangnails and skinned knees, and yet, they're not dropping like flies from coronie...
doesn't seem like its over in Arizona

Arizona has the flu..... whoodathunk it?

Benquick virologist and gun expert. Everyone appreciate your feigned ignorance and comedic remarks
It took around 3 years for the Spanish Flu to run it's global course.
Masks, social distancing, mixed with modern travel, air c conditioning, our normally
more congested lives will have effects that didn't exist then.

It will be here until there is a herd immunity built up.
You will likely either get it, or a vaccine.

The Dems don't want it to go.

Just imagine.
They took away our constitional right to gather, to worship, to protest (conservstives)
As easy as wiping their butt.

They love the 'Rona.
And they ain't done yet.
Originally Posted by irfubar

not yet, we start getting the flu around middle of December and its high in Jan and Feb.
Well if there is no pandemic, what is causing every hospital today in the State of Minnesota to be at 120% of capacity and no where to put more patients?

Clue those are COVID-19 patients. They are trying to ship patients out of state and bring in Air Force RN,s. If that does not meet the definition of

Pandemic I do not know what it is. The real problem is they have figured out how to expand the beds and plenty of ventilators but the critical shortage

is now Doctors and Nurses. They do no have the man power to treat all the patients.
Well if there is no pandemic, what is causing every hospital today in the State of Minnesota to be at 120% of capacity and no where to put more patients?

Clue those are COVID-19 patients. They are trying to ship patients out of state and bring in Air Force RN,s. If that does not meet the definition of

Pandemic I do not know what it is. The real problem is they have figured out how to expand the beds and plenty of ventilators but the critical shortage

is now Doctors and Nurses. They do no have the man power to treat all the patients.

Oh chit the Nasty Guard is here.. Chit just got serious. Let me guess you are fanning yourself with your hand.. breathing in paper bag.
Originally Posted by 19352012

Sadly, that is regrettable. Cases are spiking all across the country. It is going to be a hard winter.

a virus so dangerous corrupt politicians don't allow their own guidelines

https://www.foxla.com/news/fox-11-o...legedly-not-following-covid-19-protocols

poor dumb silly ben

more lies from the dummy
Originally Posted by irfubar

not yet, we start getting the flu around middle of December and its high in Jan and Feb.

My grandma called it the kingman crud.. ph ucking kingman/golden valley trailer park heaven..

You will thank the National Guard when they save your but

You DO have a link or proof for this statement, correct
After January 21 no one will have or pass from Covid 19.
It will all then become the flu.
Same results , different name , but lots of people will believe Biden solved Covid .
The race for the senile pedophile to get credit for the Vaccines is laughable and pathetic. CowboyTim, Dumbphouk50, and GaHunterTom will likely wet their panties in admiration, however.

Wear a mask! Flattening the curve! LMAO
Originally Posted by Raeford

You DO have a link or proof for this statement, correct
Minnesota
Link does not work[imagine that].
But I'll play
Are all hospitals back to full staff?
If yes, did those hospitals ramp up for all of the procedures that were put off March-August due to COVID where most hospitals had cut their staff [massively] and curtailed what were THEN non-life threatening procedures?
The above created a doubling effect due to a spike in COVID paired with the overwhelming need of many of these 'off put procedures' yet the MSM will tout it all as overwhelmed by COVID.

Oh I really doubt that..

Out west a local Hospital has 219 beds, is full to capacity. Problem is 60 staff are off under quarantine, 30 have tested positive for COVID-19.

Hospital staff is trying to hire more traveling nurses, but none are available. The hospital has the capacity to increase the number of beds and the equipment

to treat the overload of patents. But can not find more staff to treat the patients. Prediction is that in one to two weeks it is going to get much worse. All other

kinds of treatment have stopped, or are being sent to other facilities.
Hopefully the mild chit is prevalent in your area. Know three people out with it. Currently, here at least, they no longer keep you locked up until a negative test result. Ten days after symptoms appear or a positive test result you are gtg. Even an old fogie that is hanging in there, then contracts Co19, goes immediately downhill and dies from respiratory distress, seems Covid related to me. YRMV

What my wife had was milder than a flu. But, wtf is up with the loss of senses? Fuucking Chinese.

Out west a local Hospital has 219 beds, is full to capacity. Problem is 60 staff are off under quarantine, 30 have tested positive for COVID-19.

Hospital staff is trying to hire more traveling nurses, but none are available. The hospital has the capacity to increase the number of beds and the equipment

to treat the overload of patents. But can not find more staff to treat the patients. Prediction is that in one to two weeks it is going to get much worse. All other

kinds of treatment have stopped, or are being sent to other facilities.

You've been saying that for six months.

You are a bitch.

to treat the overload of patents. But can not find more staff to treat the patients. Prediction is that in one to two weeks it is going to get much worse. All other kinds of treatment have stopped, or are being sent to other facilities.

OK...

The brave new Socialist nirvana is upon you.

You wanted it...

You voted for it...

You celebrate it...

Quit whining... it is what you wanted afterall.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

to treat the overload of patents. But can not find more staff to treat the patients. Prediction is that in one to two weeks it is going to get much worse. All other kinds of treatment have stopped, or are being sent to other facilities.

OK...

You wanted it...

You voted for it...

You celebrate it...

The healthcare system he hoped and dreamed for isn't working.

And it's all because people aren't wearing masks.

LOL
Originally Posted by CashisKing

OK...

You wanted it...

You voted for it...

You celebrate it...

The healthcare system he hoped and dreamed for isn't working.

And it's all because people aren't wearing masks.

LOL

My God... if only they had worn masks... nothing would have happened... even "2 weeks" would have not happened
I guess they're going to need a lot of chicken noodle soup "out west".
Originally Posted by copperking81
I guess they're going to need a lot of chicken noodle soup "out west".

FLATTEN THE CURVE!!!!!!!!!!
Tried to go to the medical gods in Helena today and was directed to the Covid ward like a phucqking leper because of scary chest congestion. Goodness, they threw away a week's worth of PPE after talking to me!

So apparently, at St Peter's in Helena, the fat lady ain't sung.
I took $20 bucks into a Town Pump gas station yesterday in anaconda to fill up. No mask, I refuse to wear em. They refused my money because I didn't have a mask. I told them that it was their loss, and walked out. Went up the street and filled up there. If people want to wear masks, that is their prerogative. But don't tell me that I have to follow along. I can make my own decisions. Alot of people ought to try that.
© 24hourcampfire