Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Amen

GOD Bless America

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Most of you yanks cant do geography so I will explain some.

This flu has had full run now, including in the worlds 130 poorest countries. 2 billion people in the world have no plumbing or power. That means they cant lock down, they need communal water sources and markets to feed. If you could lock them down, you'd have 2 billion dead people.

The virus has unrestricted transmission in these areas. Based off 70% transmission and 3-5% kill rate, we should have 80-100 million bodies.

Not one country, UN centre, red cross, private medical contractor or observer in the 3rd world is reporting 7 figure deaths anywhere. That includes hot and cold countries, black, white( south america) and asian DNA peoples, and starving regions with the lowest immunities on earth.

This.

Yup.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 19352012
It is for a couple people I saw today on their way to Forest Lawn.

Sadly, that is regrettable. Cases are spiking all across the country. It is going to be a hard winter.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by efw
Did it ever start?

Soon will be a quarter of a million deaths in three quarters of a year. Did it ever start you ask? Keep drinking the bleach.

Last edited by benquick; 11/16/20.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
This is how bad it is. A RN said she had a patient in the last few days say he considered COVID-19 Fake News as he was dieing. He died shortly after that.

There was nothing more they could do for him.

I also saw a nurse on TV in South Dakota how said she watch many of her patience's die of covid while all the while in denial hey had covid.

Last edited by benquick; 11/16/20.
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Yesterday, over 1000 new cases in Montana. Up to each of us to label as we see fit.

Then number of new cases is a meaningless statistic because 90% of the tests will have a false positive result.

Bull $hit. That is NOT true! False positives are vey rare. You are either grossly misinformed or a liar.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
This is how bad it is. A RN said she had a patient in the last few days say he considered COVID-19 Fake News as he was dieing. He died shortly after that.

There was nothing more they could do for him.

I also saw a nurse on TV in South Dakota how said she watch many of her patience's die of covid while all the while in denial hey had covid.

Tell us more about what the tv said! Feel free to tell us what you have read on the internet!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not fair.....nurses (much like teachers) could never have agendas 😀

Yup.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I have bentdick on ignore but FOUR posts in a row!!!! Must have had something important to say!

Too bad the COVID hasn't got his sorry ass yet!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yesterday, over 1000 new cases in Montana. Up to each of us to label as we see fit.

Then number of new cases is a meaningless statistic because 90% of the tests will have a false positive result.

Bull $hit. That is NOT true! False positives are vey rare. You are either grossly misinformed or a liar.

Nope.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WTH? — CDC Lists 26,557 Heart Attacks as COVID Deaths, Lists 7,919 Accidents and Poisonings as COVID Deaths

CLIC PIC for story
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
WTH? — CDC Lists 26,557 Heart Attacks as COVID Deaths, Lists 7,919 Accidents and Poisonings as COVID Deaths

CLIC PIC for story
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Software glitch I'm sure. There's been some of that in the news lately.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Most of you yanks cant do geography so I will explain some.

This flu has had full run now, including in the worlds 130 poorest countries. 2 billion people in the world have no plumbing or power. That means they cant lock down, they need communal water sources and markets to feed. If you could lock them down, you'd have 2 billion dead people.

The virus has unrestricted transmission in these areas. Based off 70% transmission and 3-5% kill rate, we should have 80-100 million bodies.

Not one country, UN centre, red cross, private medical contractor or observer in the 3rd world is reporting 7 figure deaths anywhere. That includes hot and cold countries, black, white( south america) and asian DNA peoples, and starving regions with the lowest immunities on earth.

And here we are, complying with the MORONS of our government. I've been saying since it all started that it was never a pandemic to begin with. But everyone called me an idiot because I didn't listen to what the media told them.

Last edited by Mach3; 11/16/20.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Mach3,
Exactly. I have been asking the believers all along to show me the stacks of dead bodies. But there aren't any. Anywhere.
Now they are telling us all the shutdowns are justified because they 'just don't know what the long term effects of a positive test might be.. you might end up sterile!' Impressionable young people, particularly women, hear that and .. that's it. It's manipulation via fear, cut and dry.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
'Hey! Lookie! There's no more flu!'

"Believe the science" etc etc
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is amazing how people in all these Turd world nations die of hangnails and skinned knees, and yet, they're not dropping like flies from coronie...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
doesn't seem like its over in Arizona

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
doesn't seem like its over in Arizona

Arizona has the flu..... whoodathunk it?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Benquick virologist and gun expert. Everyone appreciate your feigned ignorance and comedic remarks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It took around 3 years for the Spanish Flu to run it's global course.
Masks, social distancing, mixed with modern travel, air c conditioning, our normally
more congested lives will have effects that didn't exist then.

It will be here until there is a herd immunity built up.
You will likely either get it, or a vaccine.

The Dems don't want it to go.

Just imagine.
They took away our constitional right to gather, to worship, to protest (conservstives)
As easy as wiping their butt.

They love the 'Rona.
And they ain't done yet.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,455 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,513
Posts18,509,413
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.