Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Boy you have your head in the sand. The Networks are giving the Election and COVID-19 Equal time. We have 2

states with over 40% of the people have the Virus, North and South Dakota. Many other mid west states are over 30%.

Positive. The number hospitalized is the highest ever, over 65,000. Deaths are 1,200 per day this week and going up.

El Paso had to get 4 mobile morgues plus several Refers trailers. Every state is going up except 2. The real problem is the

Medical people are burning out, and we are running out of PPE in places. Plus it is going to get much worse in the next 30 to 60 days.

You must be part of Blackfeart’s fairy gang

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I no longer see news stories, scary PSA commercials, or mask wearing on any regular commercials since election day?

What gives?

Don't see them either

But I haven't turned a tv on in 2 months...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

My ancesters were Swedish. I do not have the number today but they were running a bout 3 times the death rate of Denmark, Norway, And Finland.

Sweden made a bad mistake just like the USA. Sweden Had about 5,500 deaths the other three had less than a thousand each, 2 weeks ago.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Washington is going back to a 1 month lockdown.

Restaurants, gyms, etc....

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

states with over 40% of the people have the Virus, North and South Dakota. Many other mid west states are over 30%.

Are you telling me that between 170,000 and 227,000 people in my state of 567,000 people have the disease? If so, the disease is a joke, because it isn't exactly Zombieland out here.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Here is todays Numbers for Sweden

Sweden 6164 deaths

Denmark 760 Deaths

Norway 294 Deaths

Finland 369 Deaths

You should consider that Sweden has twice as many people so equal numbers Sweden should have 3080 deaths, still way to high

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Denmark changed there mind and did not kill the minks.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
This is how bad it is. A RN said she had a patient in the last few days say he considered COVID-19 Fake News as he was dieing. He died shortly after that.

There was nothing more they could do for him.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tell us more about what you have read on the internet! Maybe some more from a RN.

Lol

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Here is todays Numbers for Sweden

Sweden 6164 deaths

Denmark 760 Deaths

Norway 294 Deaths

Finland 369 Deaths

You should consider that Sweden has twice as many people so equal numbers Sweden should have 3080 deaths, still way to high

My ancesters were Swedish. I do not have the number today but they were running a bout 3 times the death rate of Denmark, Norway, And Finland.

Sweden made a bad mistake just like the USA. Sweden Had about 5,500 deaths the other three had less than a thousand each, 2 weeks ago.

Xenophobe!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

If COVID-19 is not the biggest medical problem world wide why are all the hospitals filling up with COVID-19

and they are putting off all other kinds of surgeries.

They are delaynig surgeries because of lock downs!! Not because they don't have the ability to perform them.

Buy the way yesterday was another 1,000 dead day.

We had 200,000 dead from COVID-19 in September, and we may have 400,000 dead by March next year. We will be fighting this for another year

All deaths numbers are useless without age ranking and comorbidity data. Period. It's just fear mongering.

Anyone who said it would be gone Nov 4th needs to stop listening to who ever is saying that, because they are out to lunch. This will stop when 75% of

the population gets the Vaccine.

Bullshit. It requires immunity, not necessarily the vaccine.

I think we will see closing down of the Economy again in the worst places. The news media has been a lot more

accurate about COVID-19 than the Trump administration. In many cases Trump just out and out lied to the American Public, some of you never mention that.

Which resulted in some people making very bad decisions.

No he didn't

Last edited by OldHat; 11/16/20.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

Are you telling me that between 170,000 and 227,000 people in my state of 567,000 people have the disease? If so, the disease is a joke, because it isn't exactly Zombieland out here.

Ya, his statement here alone is enough to justify completely ignoring anything he says.

If we had current infection rates that high we would need NO lock downs to slow the disease. Infection rates that high and the virus would run it's course ASAP. Infection rates that high would be proof positive the mortality rates are way, way over stated.

He is fear mongering plain and simple. he is just trying to pump fear into people who are worried.

Last edited by OldHat; 11/16/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's the comorbidities that drive the concern.
I had Rona, got it from my Dad, who was 85 and went to a gun show a week before. I had absolutely no symptoms and I'm 60. Have not been tested for antibodies, as Dad was one of the first fatalities of the fall wave we're getting in Montana (rural America).
Thing is, he wore a mask, they were temp-checking people, we kept space and nobody seemed overtly sick. But the gun show did cause a number of new cases, so SOMEBODY was hot.
Rona is nothing for most of us, but for a few, it's a stone facking KILLER.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Maybe in Montana, but cases are rising rapidly in Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota.

WShere's Fauci? Not a peep from him now. shows what a joke this has been

He's not invited to any press conferences anymore.
Everyone who thinks it's a Democratic conspiracy, what about all the other countries that have it and are seeing a spike? Even BoJo put the UK on a lockdown.

How many have died of the common flu this year in the world?

Have the stats?

Interactive map on the CDC Flu tracker (below) shows only one state (IA) with more than "minimal" flu activity this year. Scroll down about two thirds of the way down the page. The proof of the pudding will be next week. For last year, the South East U.S. was "High" to "Very High" for week 46. We'll see if everyone continues with "minimal" or, if the rate actually goes up???

CDC Flu tracker by State by Week

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most of you yanks cant do geography so I will explain some.

This flu has had full run now, including in the worlds 130 poorest countries. 2 billion people in the world have no plumbing or power. That means they cant lock down, they need communal water sources and markets to feed. If you could lock them down, you'd have 2 billion dead people.

The virus has unrestricted transmission in these areas. Based off 70% transmission and 3-5% kill rate, we should have 80-100 million bodies.

Not one country, UN centre, red cross, private medical contractor or observer in the 3rd world is reporting 7 figure deaths anywhere. That includes hot and cold countries, black, white( south america) and asian DNA peoples, and starving regions with the lowest immunities on earth.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
The hospital system the wife is a nurse at that covers some areas that are considered "hot spots" for the virus here in PA has as of 4PM today is at around 72% total inpatient capacity with 64% of its ventilators in use....a WHOPPING 8 total in use by rona patients. Wont see that on the news as they hype the "second wave"

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
It’s all over up here. We had to cancel deer camp as most of our family in the UP are positive.

They were the ones who said it wasn’t real...big scam etc. I’m sure they enjoyed their time at the bar.

Some are doing ok...some aren’t.

My wife works in health care...it’s [bleep] real.

Hope everyone stays safe and tries to hold back the stupid

GOD Bless America
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I should add the 72% bed use is driven by the fact that Mondays are a busy day for surgeries, with many requiring a 24 hour post op admit. Also the ICUs are around 55% capacity

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Most of you yanks cant do geography so I will explain some/

This flu has had full run now, including in the worlds 130 poorest countries. 2 billion people in the world have no plumbing or power. That means they cant lock down, they need communal water sources and markets to feed. If you could lock them down, you'd have 2 billion dead people.

The virus has unrestricted transmission in these areas. Based off 70% transmission and 3-5% kill rate, we should have 80-100 million bodies.

Where are they?

Not one country is reporting 7 figure deaths. No red cross camps, UN disaster relief centres, western managed hospitals or private contractors in the 3rd world. These hospitals should have been overloaded and emptied in the first two months. There should be mass refugee crisis as millions of people move out of effrected areas. as they cross borders there would be conflict levels through the roof. What do we have? No mass deaths, no large people moves, no major wars. Every statistic is missing about 2 zeros.That includes hot countries, cold countries, black, white( south america) and asian DNA peoples, starving people with the lowest immunities on earth.

We torched our economies over something that kills less than diaorhea globally( 1.6 million deaths). They got this across the line because 1st worlders cant do basic math, geography or apply common sense when the TV tells them to be scared.

Good post.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
We are on quarantine after doing a hike with my friend 8 days ago. My wife called as i was writing this and our test is not back yet. We were distanced, drove separately and on the trail. Bad thing was he was feeling like schittt for over a week and self diagnosed because he had Prevna 13 shot and another one, read the side effects and assumed. His kids are pissed at him for not always following protocols, he is overweight as I am and we are 68.It taught me not to assume.
One daughter is a nurse, the other a Physical Therapist and my son works at a PD as a dispatcher and they are drilling it into us several times a week to be vigilant. they all see at it at different levels and points of time.
I personally know at leave 15 people that have had it, all survived but one 92 year old died. Two had severe cased others mild, only one was hospitalized and rehab for almost 5 months, a 76 year old doctor client. Happy to be alive, will never practice again, too bad, brilliant man.
Pick your poison. Stay vigilant, follow the directions of CDC, forget about the politics of it, your health is what matters.

We all want to enjoy our family, hunt fish and enjoy life in general.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 2,621 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,519
Posts18,509,632
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.