Home
Posted By: Bristoe Tucker is selling out - 11/20/20
The heat must have gotten to be too much for him.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Who is tusker?
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Tucker?
Posted By: OldHat Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Ingraham too. I think it's the money.

They get paid big dollars to talk crap every night. Life goes on in a never ending crap talk.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by OldHat
Ingraham too. I think it's the money.

They get paid big dollars to talk crap every night. Life goes on in a never ending crap talk.

Laura dated bob torricelli a liberal democrat then white hating communist keith olberman and almost married the chocolate covered snake charmer d'souza who advocates taking down rebel statues.
limbaugh levin hannity ingraham tucker believe in nothing but money and fame. that is why the left wins for 50 years they really believe in communism
Money’s what keeps most of us on the reservation. I like to think that if I had there kind of money I couldn’t be bought, then again if I had there kind of money making $20-30 million a year for years. I’d already be long since retired and living on some acreage doing what I really wanted living the good life. They obviously like living in an urban environment and going to work everyday be it for the fame or the money.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
I was going to post that I pheasant hunted with laura ingraham but figured no one would believe me.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
You were right.

laugh
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Yep, Tucker bashing Sidney Powell because she hasn't handed over her evidence. Fugg Faux!
Originally Posted by slumlord
I was going to post that I pheasant hunted with laura ingraham but figured no one would believe me.

I believe you. I was one field over hunting pheasant with Lana Lokteff.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

Be better if you claimed to quail hunt with Dan Quayle. That would be badass
Posted By: Morewood Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

Did you show her your cock?
Posted By: irfubar Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Tucker, Hannity, Ingram etc... value money over principle
Originally Posted by irfubar
Tucker, Hannity, Ingram etc... value money over principle

Say what you will about Ann Coulter or Lana Lokteff but they’ve both given up 10’s of millions of dollars to stay true to what they believe and not cash in on a TV deal.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Tucker is walking a fine line right now. I like the guy, and frankly glad we have his voice speaking for conservatives. Not many left.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
I'm shocked.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

He is a frog in a pot.
Didn't realize he was being boiled until it was too late.
Or he is just good at what he does for whoever he does it for.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Tucker is walking a fine line right now. I like the guy, and frankly glad we have his voice speaking for conservatives. Not many left.

Plus 1

I think he’d like to say more but he’s saying as much as he possibly can while still getting paid and more importantly keeping a platform that lets him reach millions of people every night. If I remember right he gave a slight wink to Red Ice at one point but then walked it back slightly.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
You guys are discussing the entertainment business, nothing else. Personally I think that the jews may have some influence there. I may be wrong.

mike r
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
If you’re still tuning into Fuxxhead News you have my sympathies.

I might believe noodling, but pheasant hunting, not so much.
I don't even click on their videos. I don't need their voice to be informed.
I never believed that Tucker, Laura, etc, get to say whatever they want on their news cast.

I believe the head office reviews and approves everything. Tucker and the others are just the delivery system for whatever the head office approves.
Posted By: 673 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

I would of run out of gas,,,,..... so what are we gonna do now Laura?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Yep, Tucker bashing Sidney Powell because she hasn't handed over her evidence. Fugg Faux!

Basically, he said that he would like to have her on his show, but she needed to provide evidence of her claims to FOX first.

It's official. Tucker has a price.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
My take was that he was simply bolstering his credibility by stating a fact. My hope is that Ms. Powell's refusal is based on some DOJ investigation.
Originally Posted by 673

I would of run out of gas,,,,..... so what are we gonna do now Laura?

Isn't there an exotic dance video of her somewhere on the Internet. Maybe fake. Don't know.

Basically, he said that he would like to have her on his show, but she needed to provide evidence of her claims to FOX first.

Oh ya, It happened over night. As soon as the medal declared who won a whole cast of characters turned on Trump.
It's a lawsuit (several, actually). Powell or Guiliani can't go blabbin' everything they have to the TV "news" people.

Providing evidence to Fuxx would be stupider than giving it to the FBI, at this point.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
My take was that he was simply bolstering his credibility by stating a fact. My hope is that Ms. Powell's refusal is based on some DOJ investigation.

She and Rudy have appeared on fox already with Lou and Maria.

I think she said no because she knows he has turned and there is no reason to play to the opposition.

The lawyers should not waste their time unless it is truly to their advantage.

My take is, FOX is refusing to give her a voice and the excuse they're using is, "she won't give us evidence".

Since Tucker is the only person left on the network that had a hint of credibility left, they used him and his show to say why they weren't having her on.

Tusker isn't stupid. He knows that FOX is using him for cover.

He's owned.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

Evidence please?
Posted By: duck9ll Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
You guys should pour yourself a warm latte, grab some bon bons and watch some Thursday night football. It'll make you feel better.

Evidence please?
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Evidence please?

I'll give it to you as soon as you give me evidence that you live in Salmon, Idaho,....Shecky.
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

Just don't go hunting with Dick Cheney!
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by duck9ll
You guys should pour yourself a warm latte, grab some bon bons and watch some Thursday night football. It'll make you feel better.

Gayer than your twin sister
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

My take is, FOX is refusing to give her a voice and the excuse they're using is, "she won't give us evidence".

Since Tucker is the only person left on the network that had a hint of credibility left, they used him and his show to say why they weren't having her on.

Tusker isn't stupid. He knows that FOX is using him for cover.

He's owned.

I am open to your take; but, I sure hope my take is right and yours is wrong. My fear is yours may be right. Tucker, so far, has been the last person on that network I've been willing to watch.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by kroo88

Providing evidence to Fuxx would be stupider than giving it to the FBI, at this point.

He wants the “exclusive” and thinks it’ll get him the Peabody Award. Faux ain’t the Supreme Court. She’d be a fool to tell him anything. The last thing the world will believe is anything that benefits the right, reported by Faux.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by duck9ll

Anyone who still watches the NFL is as dumb as most democrats.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Seems like everyday for years, this investigation or that investigation is going to shine the light on the roaches and rats and they're going to jail. It ain't happened and ain't likely to happen.

So I see Tucker's point: show us the evidence so we can verify it. He seems to check things before touting them on his show.

I love Trump's team, but for two weeks there has been law suits and talk about wrong doing, but little verifiable evidence presented. Time is running out. They need to have some things go their way soon or this exercise is futile, just like the others.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
If Americans would quit watching the news and make their decisions on how to vote and who to support based off of past performance of said person our nation would be better off.

Man...you might take your rooster on a deer hunt, bet NEVER on a pheasant hunt.

Here is another spitball:
The R&S team was warned that Faux is the Lefts discovery tool when those other (Biden family) documents disappeared in transit to LA.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
JFC Trump's legal team is a little too busy right now to provide the friggin Campfire doubters a detailed PowerPoint presentation with all the detailed fraud information so that you have a chance to review it before they prosecute the biggest crime syndicate in the history of the world in a matter of weeks.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by Stophel
It's a lawsuit (several, actually). Powell or Guiliani can't go blabbin' everything they have to the TV "news" people.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Thank you.

,...and FOX knows that they can't.

Thank you.

No kidding. Someone might think they were listening to Biden rambling on about coercing the Ukranians to further corrupt their own system.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
There's no better way to secure the loyalty and integrity of your witness list than to hand over the evidence so Satan's Army can go threaten to kill them all and their families.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Seems like everyday for years, this investigation or that investigation is going to shine the light on the roaches and rats and they're going to jail. It ain't happened and ain't likely to happen.

So I see Tucker's point: show us the evidence so we can verify it. He seems to check things before touting them on his show.

I love Trump's team, but for two weeks there has been law suits and talk about wrong doing, but little verifiable evidence presented. Time is running out. They need to have some things go their way soon or this exercise is futile, just like the others.

I agree. If we’ve learned anything it should be that much of what passes for public policy or justice is what you can gain public support for. Unfortunately facts and courts don’t mean much if you can’t garner public support and media coverage to demand it. The courts aren’t going to do a thing if you can’t win over the media and public opinion. The left gets that the right doesn’t.

We were founded as a republic but we’re about to the point of almost being a pure democracy. What matters in a democracy AKA mob rule is public support and the media.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I agree. If we’ve learned anything it should be that much of what passes for public policy or justice is what you can gain public support for. Unfortunately facts and courts don’t mean much if you can’t garner public support and media coverage to demand it. The courts aren’t going to do a thing if you can’t win over the media and public opinion. The left gets that the right doesn’t.

We were founded as a republic but we’re about to the point of almost being a pure democracy. What matters in a democracy AKA mob rule is public support and the media.

The actual public support was erased by massive voter fraud on election night.
As bad as democracy is, oligarchy is worse,...and an oligarchy is what America is.
As bad as democracy is, oligarchy is worse,...and an oligarchy is what America is.

You’re right it is an oligarchy. I still maintain that the media influence and public opinion is how they maintain it. Even if we are the majority which I tend to doubt, at least as far as true conservative constitutionalist. The left is a whole lot more likely to make themselves seen and heard as tools for the oligarchs. We’re not going to win with the right judge or president we’re going to win by swaying public support. Without it the left just rolls there eyes and does what it wants.

You’re right is an oligarchy. I still maintain that the media influence and public opinion is how they maintain it. Even if we are the majority which I tend to doubt, at least as far as true conservative constitutionalist. The left is a whole lot more likely to make themselves seem and heard as tools for the oligarchs.

We're the majority. If we weren't there would be no need for every media outlet in the country to pump leftist propaganda 24/7.

Fu ck Tucker’s point.

This is bigger than some sh itbag millionaire sellout on your TV.

You’re right is an oligarchy. I still maintain that the media influence and public opinion is how they maintain it. Even if we are the majority which I tend to doubt, at least as far as true conservative constitutionalist. The left is a whole lot more likely to make themselves seem and heard as tools for the oligarchs.

We're the majority. If we weren't there would be no need for every media outlet in the country to pump propaganda 24/7.

I hope that you’re right. I think you are in the sense that most people want to go to work and raise a family free of intervention but if we are the majority there’s a whole lot of sheeple in our midst that are easily swayed or don’t much care.
Put another way roughly 1/2 the country gets its news from ABC, NBC ect. The other half from Faux. What percentage is paying attention like we are and dialed in to OAN, Newmax, Red Ice, Breitbart and so on.
Posted By: slowmover12 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Move along from all things faux— you’ll be better off.
Tucker's getting hammered on twitter.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/tuckercarlson?lang=en
Posted By: ctsmith Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Tucker's Friday night show "Antifa is just an idea"
Posted By: GeoW Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Tucker only regurgitates the garbage he's been fed by his keepers, nothing more.
Posted By: copperking81 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Tucker has been compromised. I'm less concerned about his segment tonight and more concerned about his general silence over the past couple weeks on the voter fraud issue as a whole. There's a chit ton of smoke and he's pretty much ignored it, which I think is telling.

Be that as it may, I don't think he was totally out of line with his comments about Sydney Powell tonight. Boiled down he said... 1) we asked for evidence, 2) she told us to fuq off, 3) if she has it and wants to come on, she's welcome and 4) that's all we know at this point. I didn't find that unreasonable, of him or Sydney Powell.

I get Sydney and Rudy aren't going to tip their hand but dam, the clock is ticking and quickly approaching the final hour. They need to get the wheels in motion asap. My fear is their strategy is to play up the innuendo in hopes that they might be able to cast doubt in enough state certifications, forcing a12th amendment scenario. That's a Hail Mary of a strategy if so.
Posted By: ctsmith Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Savage called them all out a long time ago and I wrote it off as him being a crazy old man. I was wrong.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

It woulda got shot.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

He is a frog in a pot.
Didn't realize he was being boiled until it was too late.
Or he is just good at what he does for whoever he does it for.

Being threatened with having a kid dissapeare can do.wonders for the dimocommies, and has.

Yes. You'd think they would know.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Tucker only regurgitates the garbage he's been fed by his keepers, nothing more.

Tucker said just recently that he regularly meets with mgmt and they approve what's going on his show

BS. Some lie, some dont. Tucker should have a clue.

Funny. That's the same crap the Fox bitch said to Giuliani today at the presser
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
There's no better way to secure the loyalty and integrity of your witness list than to hand over the evidence so Satan's Army can go threaten to kill them all and their families.

Yes. You'd think they would know.
Posted By: Goosey Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

Bahaha! I knew you guys would turn on him! I predicted this!

My old post:

"It will be funny seeing how many people you guys will turn on when no evidence of any kind of widespread election rigging is found and they have to report that. And I bet you guys won't accept court decisions either, when they are against Trump.

It doesn't matter what the truth is, it won't be accepted, the hardcore Trumpsters will just turn against the messengers. The ONLY outcome that will be accepted and believed is a pro-Trump outcome. That's crazy.

And that's why "MAGA" is a cult."

truly culty!
How much did you sell out for, Peanuts
Originally Posted by Goosey

My old post:

"It will be funny seeing how many people you guys will turn on when no evidence of any kind of widespread election rigging is found and they have to report that. And I bet you guys won't accept court decisions either, when they are against Trump.

It doesn't matter what the truth is, it won't be accepted, the hardcore Trumpsters will just turn against the messengers. The ONLY outcome that will be accepted and believed is a pro-Trump outcome. That's crazy.

truly culty!

Dipsh it can you please explain the halting of election night vote counting in five leftist sh itholes?

Let’s hear your “evidence”.

Not turning on Tucker. It's called telling the truth. That's something you'd know nothing about, Gooshiet.

Not according to Newsweek....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ews-debunks-it/ar-BB1bbBos?ocid=msedgntp
Too many people are far too trusting of "personalities". Someone on TV says something you want to hear, and "wow! he really is bucking the system! He's great!". I don't think so. NOBODY gets on television without approval of the rulers. NOBODY on television is bucking the system. They ALL do whatever their masters tell them to. Controlled opposition. The enemies of America control the left, AND the "right" (just see how far the "right" has gone left the past 60 years!). They give you just enough truth to get you hooked, and then redirect your attention away from what's really going on. Chasing after red herrings. Attacking straw men.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He sold out for nuts but it wasn’t peanut...
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

My old post:

truly culty!

Kissing your own ass in public is usually considered bad form.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
If only if he were calling out Dominion big wigs and the bought and paid for to go on the show....to the degree of his present sore ass.

Yep, he's sold out. Probably has been for longer than most know.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

My old post:

truly culty!

Kissing your own ass in public is usually considered bad form.
Goosey would suck her own dick in public if she had one.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

Well, I just listened to it, seemed a pretty straight forward analysis of the matter. She's not provided evidence and that is what he said. BFD
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

During today's new conference, Rudy mentioned that the two lawyers who quit did so because they and their families had been threatened with physical harm.
JFC Trump's legal team is a little too busy right now to provide the friggin Campfire doubters a detailed PowerPoint presentation with all the detailed fraud information so that you have a chance to review it before they prosecute the biggest crime syndicate in the history of the world in a matter of weeks.

LOL
Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Well, I just listened to it, seemed a pretty straight forward analysis of the matter. She's not provided evidence and that is what he said. BFD

They can't provide evidence because of the Commies...Dominion has ties to Soros and Clinton Foundation. They don't want their witness suicided...Im surprised the one woman in Michigan was willing to let them use her name...
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Tucker Carlson Net Worth:
$30 Million

Tucker Carlson's Salary
$6 Million

When he replaced $14M/year Bill O'reilly in 2017, Tucker was only getting $1M/year.
That was when the Murdock sons took over.
The lib billionaires have been giving Tucker a lot of raises in 3 years.

I sure hope Tucker is greatful.

Had Tucker watched today's news conference he would have heard Rudy and Sydney explain that the evidence they have is sworn affidavits from individual eye witnesses who have bravely come forward, under penalty of felonious perjury, to make their statements. They also explained that the evidence would be presented in a court of law, where the press would be able to hear it and do their own due diligence and investigation.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Had Tucker watched today's news conference he would have heard Rudy and Sydney explain that the evidence they have is sworn affidavits from individual eye witnesses who have bravely come forward, under penalty of felonious perjury, to make their statements. They also explained that the evidence would be presented in a court of law, where the press would be able to hear it and do their own due diligence and investigation.

All of that was true of Christine Blaisey Ford. She didn’t get prosecuted for sh1t and walked away with millions in Go Fund Me dollars. I really want to believe that they have something but they’re not going to win by keeping quiet about what they have.
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

They can't provide evidence because of the Commies...Dominion has ties to Soros and Clinton Foundation. They don't want their witness suicided...Im surprised the one woman in Michigan was willing to let them use her name...

Like I said BFD. It's a non issue. That she hasn't and that Tucker has said she hasn't, which is true. No there there. Bunch a'do about nothing, per usual.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

He's the journalist.

Maybe he should investigate Powell's lack of evidence.

Or maybe he's an analyst, of which one could conclude there have been a lot of things selectively passed over before today's revaltions...

Did she specifically say that regarding the claims of changed votes via the software?

Like I said BFD. It's a non issue. That she hasn't and that Tucker has said she hasn't, which is true. No there there. Bunch a'do about nothing, per usual.

That’s about how I see it. Does anyone really believe that if there was a smoking gun and direct evidence that Tucker would be like no thanks I’m good I don’t want to report it.

Giuliani said that he was in possession of hundreds of affidavits that would prove voting fraud, but claimed that he could not present them to the press in order to preserve "national security."

Fisher disagreed with Giuliani's interpretation of the information disseminated during the press conference.

"So much of what he said was simply not true or has already been thrown out in court," Fisher said. (Rudy pointed out that Fisher was talking about a different lawsuit, not connected with the Trump team. When Fisher continued to talk over Rudy he called her a "liar!")

"How you viewed it depended largely on who you voted for," Carlson said. "Trump voters seemed hopeful that it might change the election results. The left and virtually every single person in all of the news media immediately dismissed it as an embarrassing clown show, as well as a threat to the Republic. The very same people who swore that Vladimir Putin's agents controlled the U.S. government called it a conspiracy theory."

That’s about how I see it. Does anyone really believe that if there was a smoking gun and direct evidence that Tucker would be like no thanks I’m good I don’t want to report it.

I mean that she hasn't provided the smoking gun at thistime is mute. I have no idea if there is one. Tucker just said she hasn't provided one, a truth. None of this discussion means Tucker sold out. That is the no there there oart.

Giuliani said that he was in possession of hundreds of affidavits that would prove voting fraud, but claimed that he could not present them to the press in order to preserve "national security."

Fisher disagreed with Giuliani's interpretation of the information disseminated during the press conference.

"So much of what he said was simply not true or has already been thrown out in court," Fisher said. (Rudy pointed out that Fisher was talking about a different lawsuit, not connected with the Trump team. When Fisher continued to talk over Rudy he called her a "liar!")

"How you viewed it depended largely on who you voted for," Carlson said. "Trump voters seemed hopeful that it might change the election results. The left and virtually every single person in all of the news media immediately dismissed it as an embarrassing clown show, as well as a threat to the Republic. The very same people who swore that Vladimir Putin's agents controlled the U.S. government called it a conspiracy theory."

No question how dirty and hypocritical the left is but that doesn’t mean that Rudy has anything that he can win in court with. The amount of evidence needed to get the SC to effectively overrule a National Election would be mind boggling and winning in the court of national perception would be the first step.
This seems a lot like the computer evidence of Biden being guilty of overseas kickbacks and his son being a spoiled lowlife crackhead (two things we already knew) the rest of the rumors never bared fruit.
If it were up to me there guilty as sin but you’re not going to get a court to overturn an election based on what you and me believe.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

Right there is why you aren't a successful attorney. Why would they trot out all evidence and show their hand? Evidence has a short lifespan around liberals.

If she did give him the smoking gun, would he mail the only copy across the country so it could be rifled? He doesn't have much of a record with sensitive info.

She is not required to throw roses (and evidence) at Tucker's feet.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Right there is why you aren't a successful attorney. Why would they trot out all evidence and show their hand? Evidence has a short lifespan around liberals.

If she did give him the smoking gun, would he mail the only copy across the country so it could be rifled? He doesn't have much of a record with sensitive info.

But the courts don’t give a damn what evidence they have unless they can win public outrage. It isn’t right but it’s the world that we live in.
Conservatives always waiting for the right judge or president is like watching Charlie Brown try to kick the football and Lucy pulls it away. We never learn. The left learned a long time ago that the levers of power isn’t you or me being right or owning a rifle. It’s public perception which is why they’ve handed us our asses in a cultural war for decades while being “mostly peaceful” while taking over the tools needed to win. The media, schools, and pop culture. They laugh at us when we try to win with the courts and elections, being “technically right”, or brag about our guns Vs. a “soy boy.

It almost doesn’t matter what evidence they have. If they can’t score an off the charts public victory there’s zero chance that any court is going to take the media and public perception hit and overturn a Presidential election.

Or look at this way. We didn’t lose Vietnam because we didn’t have guns or a majority. There was a lot more of us and guns than there was Vietcong. We lost because they along with the left in the US won the media/propaganda/public perception war.
Posted By: Broffesor11 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

Sure you did, How was the Pheasant hunt ? Did you shoot anything ? lols
Posted By: broomd Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
What bunch of lunatics.
One month ago most here were extolling Tucker's virtues.

Carlson isn't a lackey, nor is he a conspiracy nutjob. He wants the proof we all want, he's just stating what we are all thinking. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
I'm sick of Fox overall, haven't watched anything on there for weeks but Tucker, but if it weren't for Tucker or even Hannity we'd be have been f*cked several years ago.

She is not required to throw roses (and evidence) at Tucker's feet.

Exactly, nor is Tucker required to play along with a narrative that has not been backed up. I heard him say she has not provided evidence, not claim no such occurrence happened, as he would simply not be privy to any of it first hand.

We'll have to see what unfolds, it likely ain’t happening on prime time on Fox. Given the players and the stakes, there might be more to the story. LOL
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

I thought we were told this was a sting operation that started right after the 2016 election.
Watermarks!

My old post:

truly culty!

Communist 20/20 hindsight.

Pfft.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Tucker Carlson Net Worth:
$30 Million

Tucker Carlson's Salary
$6 Million

When he replaced $14M/year Bill O'reilly in 2017, Tucker was only getting $1M/year.
That was when the Murdock sons took over.
The lib billionaires have been giving Tucker a lot of raises in 3 years.

I sure hope Tucker is greatful.

As of his last show, He obviously is..

Did she specifically say that regarding the claims of changed votes via the software?

Yes.

Looks like we're going to try this case in the media?

Just like everything else the commies decide is a blight on our "democracy"?

Try the case in court, Sidney. Just like you said you would and just like our founders designed.

Fugk the media. They deserve nothing, except a Ziploc.
Posted By: efw Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

Exactly; and pressing her to show evidence.

I don’t understand how this is tantamount to Tucker selling out.
Tucker will not look like a sell out. He will continue his shtick. He will talk crap day after day about the bad people in the US. He will continue to make lots of money. The left will still bad mouth him. None of this will change.

Don't be fooled. There is a fundamental change in affect.

In a couple years Hannity and Tucker will be birds of a feather.

I mean that she hasn't provided the smoking gun at thistime is mute. I have no idea if there is one. Tucker just said she hasn't provided one, a truth. None of this discussion means Tucker sold out. That is the no there there oart.

George Floyd
Covid-19

How good was your analysis on these two?

We all know you swallow the leftist BS hook deep.
Originally Posted by efw

Posted By: steve4102 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
“He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude and I Told Him to Never Contact Me Again” – Sidney Powell Goes off on Tucker Carlson (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ey-powell-goes-off-tucker-carlson-video/

Maria Bartiromo: How did you respond to Tucker Carlson? Did you get angry with the show because they texted you and asked you to provide evidence of what you’re alleging?

Sidney Powell: No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence in fact I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.

if you were with dick cheney you woulda got shot in the back
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by copperking81
Tucker has been compromised. I'm less concerned about his segment tonight and more concerned about his general silence over the past couple weeks on the voter fraud issue as a whole. There's a chit ton of smoke and he's pretty much ignored it, which I think is telling.

Be that as it may, I don't think he was totally out of line with his comments about Sydney Powell tonight. Boiled down he said... 1) we asked for evidence, 2) she told us to fuq off, 3) if she has it and wants to come on, she's welcome and 4) that's all we know at this point. I didn't find that unreasonable, of him or Sydney Powell.

I get Sydney and Rudy aren't going to tip their hand but dam, the clock is ticking and quickly approaching the final hour. They need to get the wheels in motion asap. My fear is their strategy is to play up the innuendo in hopes that they might be able to cast doubt in enough state certifications, forcing a12th amendment scenario. That's a Hail Mary of a strategy if so.

I agree with this post completely. Tucker works for a media company, and a corrupt one at that. I have no illusions of how that fact influences his behavior...we know it now and he’ll have to live with the consequences of his choices. He had a solid track record of journalism leading up to the election and I’m sure he sees the vig for him carrying the water is prioritized access. Sidney’s been giving interviews...I’m not sure why suddenly she’s reticent to appear on his show except for the fact that he requested the proof...and that’s where he got stupid and greedy. He must know she can’t poison her case for the sake of his show.

I sure as hell hope they have what they claim to have and have a plan to make the case soon. The misdirect by the media back to C19 is siphoning off a lot of energy the sheeple had initially to right this wrong. The stalwart will be with him to the end but that the media will discredit any organized effort to display that support.

Gooseman, the adults are talking. You can go back to huffing dong, sweetie.
that Sidney Powell is a nice looking women for 65 she is tall has big milkers and looks like an ex model. I want to look for pics of her when she was younger
Originally Posted by efw

Because they (Faux and Tucker) know full well Sidney Powell cannot divulge sources, evidence, corroborative data prior to using at trial.
Originally Posted by efw

Why don’t you call Tucker and ask him what became of the Hunter Biden laptop evidence that was supposedly lost by UPS.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20

Because they (Faux and Tucker) know full well Sidney Powell cannot divulge sources, evidence, corroborative data prior to using at trial.

Beyond that, whenever someone on Trump's legal team says something to the press, and it gets out... The commies all scramble to hide the evidence.

It's not a time to be broadcasting on media what evidence you have.

Save that for the courts.
Originally Posted by steve4102
“He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude and I Told Him to Never Contact Me Again” – Sidney Powell Goes off on Tucker Carlson (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ey-powell-goes-off-tucker-carlson-video/

Maria Bartiromo: How did you respond to Tucker Carlson? Did you get angry with the show because they texted you and asked you to provide evidence of what you’re alleging?

Sidney Powell: No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence in fact I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.

Yep,....fug him and the FOX he rode in on.
Originally Posted by efw

Why don’t you call Tucker and ask him what became of the Hunter Biden laptop evidence that was supposedly lost by UPS.

also tucker said he was good friends with hunter biden. WTF??
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Beyond that, whenever someone on Trump's legal team says something to the press, and it gets out... The commies all scramble to hide the evidence.

Exactly.
Posted By: efw Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I gotcha I see what you’re saying thanks guys for the full story that’s helpful.
I said right after election night that Tucker would have to choose between FOX's paychecks and his credibility.

He chose the paycheck.
Posted By: rte Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/20/20
Tucker in nothing more than a hired talker.

He has no qualification to be the President,as some members have suggested.

He has betrayed his base,just as FOX news has betrayed their long time viewers.

For the first time since 2001 MSNBC has bested FOX in the ratings.

Get Woke,Go Broke!

Posted By: local_dirt Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/21/20
I said right after election night that Tucker would have to choose between FOX's paychecks and his credibility.

He chose the paycheck.

Yep. Funny.

He kind of yanked it back a little on last night's show. But, still demanding "evidence".

Since when is Faux the disseminator of all things "evidence"?

I don't recall them being appointed.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/21/20
Tucker is canceled.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Tucker is canceled.

Link
Originally Posted by rte
Tucker in nothing more than a hired talker.

He has no qualification to be the President,as some members have suggested.

He has betrayed his base,just as FOX news has betrayed their long time viewers.

For the first time since 2001 MSNBC has bested FOX in the ratings.

Get Woke,Go Broke!

Interesting metric.

Reminded me instantly of Dick's Sporting Goods.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/21/20
Yes Tucker back pedaled a little last night. He said he was in favor of Sidney's investigation, but he said he had to have proof.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/21/20

He chose the paycheck.

Yep. Funny.

He kind of yanked it back a little on last night's show. But, still demanding "evidence".

Yeah, he tried to smooth it over. He obviously knows that it went over like a turd in the punchbowl.

But he didn't have Sidney Powell on.

Sidney Powell is perfectly willing to go on Tucker's show. But he won't allow her to without certain criteria being met,...which she can't do.

I've seen Antifa representatives on his show. I've seen all kinds of far leftist nut jobs on his show. They didn't have to meet any criteria or to provide any documentation.

Yet he won't allow Sidney Powell to be on his program unless she provides him with essentially a transcript of the court case that the Trump team has put together.

Fug Tucker and the FOX he rode in on. He's decided to run with the Communists from here on out.

He chose the paycheck.

Yep. Funny.

Yeah, he tried to smooth it over. He obviously knows that it went over like a turd in the punchbowl.

Sidney Powell is perfectly willing to go on Tucker's show. But he won't allow her to without certain criteria being met,...which she can't do.

I've seen Antifa representatives on his show. I've seen all kinds of far leftist nut jobs on his show. They didn't have to meet any criteria or to provide any documentation.

Yet he won't allow Sidney Powell to be on his program unless she provides him with essentially a transcript of the court case that the Trump team has put together.

Fug Tucker and the FOX he rode in on. He's decided to run with the Communists from here on out.

Yep. I’ve lost all respect for Tucker.
Posted By: ISRO Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/21/20
If Tucker is a commie as some of you stated why would he have covered the Hunter Biden story then............

You guys are just looking for some facts to fit your narrative.............

Proof Sydney.................not fundraising...........

Trump 2020
Originally Posted by ISRO
If Tucker is a commie as some of you stated why would he have covered the Hunter Biden story then............

You guys are just looking for some facts to fit your narrative.............

Proof Sydney.................not fundraising...........

Trump 2020

What's your age?

Are you a citizen of and do you reside in the U.S.A.?

He chose the paycheck.

Yep. Funny.

Yep. Sidney is not going to divulge sensitive information or sources before it is time.

She is a seasoned attorney.

God Bless Her.

And fugg commies, like this dumb troll turd who keeps showing up like a fly on the pizza.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/21/20
One of the biggest ongoing stories in the history of our country, Tucker should devote every minute of every show to it until it's resolved. He should have a team of investigative reporters working around the clock. He should have analyst on nightly........ but no, he chooses to argue with Mrs Powell, who is doing his job and the heavy lifting.
Tucker is just another talking head looking to profit from division......
People that refuse to see this are becoming part of the problem.... wake up... if they are successful at stealing this election our country is over....

He chose the paycheck.

Yep. Funny.

Yep. Sidney is not going to divulge sensitive information or sources before it is time.

God Bless Her.

And fugg commies, like this dumb troll turd who keeps showing up like a fly on the pizza.

You might have better luck waiting on Santa to show up Dummy!

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

He chose the paycheck.

Yep. Funny.

God Bless Her.

You might have better luck waiting on Santa to show up Dummy!

Playing with your shiny new meme toy again.

LMAO.

LMAO.

From me to you local dummy.............

LMAO.

From me to you local dummy.............

Grammy 'Ski felt sorry for ya in the frigerator box and got you a shiny new meme toy.

LMFAO.
Posted By: Goosey Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/21/20

In Trumpland backwards is forwards. Trumpland operates on the principle that anything against Trump is "false" and anything siding with Trump is "true". It's hilariously delusional.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/21/20

In Trumpland backwards is forwards. Trumpland operates on the principle that anything against Trump is "false" and anything siding with Trump is "true". It's hilariously delusional.

Have you noticed how your news source (MSM) is wrong the vast majority of the time?
Oreilly 10 times outta ten over Tucker.

Wished he weren’t such a creep and was still there.

Oh well.
O’Reilly isn’t all that conservative in my opinion. My take on Tucker is that he doesn’t believe for one minute any courts are siding with Trumps attorneys and overturning anything. He doesn’t want to give the lawyers an open platform to make all kinds of allegations and innuendo as all lawyers do and Tucker is forced to either lob up softball questions and pretend to believe that the courts are going to overturn anything and look like a full and a ratings whore like madcow did when they don’t. Or grill the attorneys on what they do or don’t have and challenge the the claims and look hard on Trump. Unfortunately this is going no where and we all know it.

The biggest crime was the four years of BS that the left put this president through and Tucker reported that nightly.

Grammy 'Ski felt sorry for ya in the frigerator box and got you a shiny new meme toy.

LMFAO.

O’Reilly isn’t all that conservative in my opinion. My take on Tucker is that he doesn’t believe for one minute any courts are siding with Trumps attorneys and overturning anything. He doesn’t want to give the lawyers an open platform to make all kinds of allegations and innuendo as all lawyers do and Tucker is forced to either lob up softball questions and pretend to believe that the courts are going to overturn anything and look like a full and a ratings whore like madcow did when they don’t. Or grill the attorneys on what they do or don’t have and challenge the the claims and look hard on Trump. Unfortunately this is going no where and we all know it.

The biggest crime was the four years of BS that the left put this president through and Tucker reported that nightly.

Regardless of all that,...the theft of the presidential election is the biggest story in many decades. In fact, it very well may a major watershed event in American history.

Tucker refuses to have one of the key players of the event on his show unless she provides "evidence",...even though common sense says that a sitting President doesn't lose an election when he gets a record number of votes. Especially when Joe Biden is his opponent and Biden sets an even *larger* record with the number of votes he brings in.

That's a huge stink. It's a very major story that would very likely provide Tucker with the highest ratings of his career if he covered it properly.

The fact that he won't have Sidney Powell on his show means that there's something much bigger than ratings or viewership going on.

FOX is part of the blackout of the event and Tucker has agreed to play his part in it.

LMFAO.

Da womens prefers ya doan stank when yur tryin ta smooch

Da womens prefers ya doan stank when yur tryin ta smooch

Posted By: local_dirt Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/22/20
Stanky still sniffin.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/22/20
One of the biggest ongoing stories in the history of our country, Tucker should devote every minute of every show to it until it's resolved. He should have a team of investigative reporters working around the clock. He should have analyst on nightly........ but no, he chooses to argue with Mrs Powell, who is doing his job and the heavy lifting.
Tucker is just another talking head looking to profit from division......
People that refuse to see this are becoming part of the problem.... wake up... if they are successful at stealing this election our country is over....

fubar.

Agree with everything you just said.

Tucker needs to turn in his conservative badge and Sidney deserves a medal just for not choking him out.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/22/20

Trump needs to get out of his bunker and on the rally trail in Georgia.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Did you ever consider it's not safe for him to leave the bunker at this stage? schits getting real
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/22/20

Did you ever consider it's not safe for him to leave the bunker at this stage? schits getting real

Covid concerns ?

Heh.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Covid concerns ?

Heh.

Just when I start to take you seriously , you go full retard...... wink
Posted By: OldHat Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/22/20
The depth of Tuckers sell out is getting more blatant every time he opes his mounth.

Sidney said point blank she sent Ticker an affidavit as a an article of evidence.

Tucker says she never sent anything. Not a page.

I will no longer even watch his youtube monologues. Done with fox 100%. I will at least take the time down vote everything on youtube, though.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/22/20
The depth of Tuckers sell out is getting more blatant every time he opes his mounth.

Sidney said point blank she sent Ticker an affidavit as a an article of evidence.

I will no longer even watch his youtube monologues. Done with fox 100%. I will at least take the time down vote everything on youtube, though.

Maybe Tucker should do some investigating of his own and find out who at FOX intercepted that affidavit and why.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by steve4102

Maybe Tucker should do some investigating of his own and find out who at FOX intercepted that affidavit and why.

I agree 100%!

I'm actually starting to wonder why he has completly dropped the whole Hunter Biden issue - at least I think he has. I have not heard of him ever really diggin into the Biden crime family.
Posted By: Northman Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/22/20
Aaahh... Republicans eating their own.

Beautiful.
Originally Posted by Northman

Beautiful.

Got news for you moron. Conservatives are like herding cats... always has been always will be..... a hint.... it's called independent thinking
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Tusker is selling out - 11/22/20
Originally Posted by Northman

Beautiful.

Actually, no. It's Republicans discovering yet another narrative that needs to be ignored. There's been an endless stream of them over the years.
© 24hourcampfire