Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by duck9ll
You guys should pour yourself a warm latte, grab some bon bons and watch some Thursday night football. It'll make you feel better.

Anyone who still watches the NFL is as dumb as most democrats.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems like everyday for years, this investigation or that investigation is going to shine the light on the roaches and rats and they're going to jail. It ain't happened and ain't likely to happen.

So I see Tucker's point: show us the evidence so we can verify it. He seems to check things before touting them on his show.

I love Trump's team, but for two weeks there has been law suits and talk about wrong doing, but little verifiable evidence presented. Time is running out. They need to have some things go their way soon or this exercise is futile, just like the others.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If Americans would quit watching the news and make their decisions on how to vote and who to support based off of past performance of said person our nation would be better off.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by slumlord
I was going to post that I pheasant hunted with laura ingraham but figured no one would believe me.

Did you show her your cock?

Man...you might take your rooster on a deer hunt, bet NEVER on a pheasant hunt.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Yep, Tucker bashing Sidney Powell because she hasn't handed over her evidence. Fugg Faux!

Basically, he said that he would like to have her on his show, but she needed to provide evidence of her claims to FOX first.

It's official. Tucker has a price.

Providing evidence to Fuxx would be stupider than giving it to the FBI, at this point.

Here is another spitball:
The R&S team was warned that Faux is the Lefts discovery tool when those other (Biden family) documents disappeared in transit to LA.

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 11/19/20.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JFC Trump's legal team is a little too busy right now to provide the friggin Campfire doubters a detailed PowerPoint presentation with all the detailed fraud information so that you have a chance to review it before they prosecute the biggest crime syndicate in the history of the world in a matter of weeks.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stophel
It's a lawsuit (several, actually). Powell or Guiliani can't go blabbin' everything they have to the TV "news" people.

Thank you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
It's a lawsuit (several, actually). Powell or Guiliani can't go blabbin' everything they have to the TV "news" people.

Thank you.

,...and FOX knows that they can't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Thank you.

No kidding. Someone might think they were listening to Biden rambling on about coercing the Ukranians to further corrupt their own system.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's no better way to secure the loyalty and integrity of your witness list than to hand over the evidence so Satan's Army can go threaten to kill them all and their families.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AB2506
Seems like everyday for years, this investigation or that investigation is going to shine the light on the roaches and rats and they're going to jail. It ain't happened and ain't likely to happen.

So I see Tucker's point: show us the evidence so we can verify it. He seems to check things before touting them on his show.

I love Trump's team, but for two weeks there has been law suits and talk about wrong doing, but little verifiable evidence presented. Time is running out. They need to have some things go their way soon or this exercise is futile, just like the others.

I agree. If we’ve learned anything it should be that much of what passes for public policy or justice is what you can gain public support for. Unfortunately facts and courts don’t mean much if you can’t garner public support and media coverage to demand it. The courts aren’t going to do a thing if you can’t win over the media and public opinion. The left gets that the right doesn’t.

We were founded as a republic but we’re about to the point of almost being a pure democracy. What matters in a democracy AKA mob rule is public support and the media.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 11/19/20.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I agree. If we’ve learned anything it should be that much of what passes for public policy or justice is what you can gain public support for. Unfortunately facts and courts don’t mean much if you can’t garner public support and media coverage to demand it. The courts aren’t going to do a thing if you can’t win over the media and public opinion. The left gets that the right doesn’t.

We were founded as a republic but we’re about to the point of almost being a pure democracy. What matters in a democracy AKA mob rule is public support and the media.

The actual public support was erased by massive voter fraud on election night.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
As bad as democracy is, oligarchy is worse,...and an oligarchy is what America is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As bad as democracy is, oligarchy is worse,...and an oligarchy is what America is.

You’re right it is an oligarchy. I still maintain that the media influence and public opinion is how they maintain it. Even if we are the majority which I tend to doubt, at least as far as true conservative constitutionalist. The left is a whole lot more likely to make themselves seen and heard as tools for the oligarchs. We’re not going to win with the right judge or president we’re going to win by swaying public support. Without it the left just rolls there eyes and does what it wants.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

You’re right is an oligarchy. I still maintain that the media influence and public opinion is how they maintain it. Even if we are the majority which I tend to doubt, at least as far as true conservative constitutionalist. The left is a whole lot more likely to make themselves seem and heard as tools for the oligarchs.

We're the majority. If we weren't there would be no need for every media outlet in the country to pump leftist propaganda 24/7.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Fu ck Tucker’s point.

This is bigger than some sh itbag millionaire sellout on your TV.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You’re right is an oligarchy. I still maintain that the media influence and public opinion is how they maintain it. Even if we are the majority which I tend to doubt, at least as far as true conservative constitutionalist. The left is a whole lot more likely to make themselves seem and heard as tools for the oligarchs.

We're the majority. If we weren't there would be no need for every media outlet in the country to pump propaganda 24/7.

I hope that you’re right. I think you are in the sense that most people want to go to work and raise a family free of intervention but if we are the majority there’s a whole lot of sheeple in our midst that are easily swayed or don’t much care.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Put another way roughly 1/2 the country gets its news from ABC, NBC ect. The other half from Faux. What percentage is paying attention like we are and dialed in to OAN, Newmax, Red Ice, Breitbart and so on.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Move along from all things faux— you’ll be better off.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Tucker's getting hammered on twitter.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/tuckercarlson?lang=en

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.